Remove this ad

ericreinhardt2003

Silver Monarch

#81 [url]

Apr 15 10 8:04 PM

You're welcome Wendy.

Intense Haarp activity in the southeastern US---Georgia, South Carolina, Alabama, north Florida.
In Europe, intense activity in Spain, Portugal, Greece and italy---all countries that have mounted big protests against austerity. Coincidence? Don't think so.

Increasing intensity in New Zealand. No longer extreme high levels in Australia. Presently mid-range there.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

ericreinhardt2003

Silver Monarch

#82 [url]

Apr 17 10 11:03 PM

High intensity HAARP waves still hitting southeastern US and now spreading to mid-Atlantic states. And lo and behold, ANOTHER winter storm will now be hitting the area. It's name SATURN. Coincidence?

Quote    Reply   

ericreinhardt2003

Silver Monarch

#83 [url]

Apr 18 10 11:48 PM

HAARP now seems to be focusing on the mid-Atlantic states---high intensity. In Europe high intensity beams now on Spain, Portugal, France, Britain and Ireland, Scotland spared. Diminished HAARP activity in Australia and New Zealand.

Quote    Reply   

ericreinhardt2003

Silver Monarch

#84 [url]

Apr 25 10 1:13 AM

We just had another significant rain event in Southern California. HAARP was at mid-level range. Now I noticed that it is extremely high. Also approaching high levels in New England. Heatwave showing for the next week. HAARP being ratcheted up in Europe(high levels) France, Spain, Portugal, and  Britain. Also high levels in northeast Australia.

Quote    Reply   

ericreinhardt2003

Silver Monarch

#85 [url]

May 3 10 11:41 PM

HIgh beam levels in New England(another winter storm on the way) as well as in the Gulf Coast states of Mississippi and Alabama which have been targetted before. Pacific Northwesst heating up as well.. Situation remains the same in Europe. Very high levels in Northeast Australia and mid-level beams in New Zealand. 

Quote    Reply   

ericreinhardt2003

Silver Monarch

#86 [url]

May 5 10 11:10 PM

Interesting HAARP developments. Very high beams in the Pacific Northwest. Mid-level beams in the New Madrid area. In Europe, Balkans now being targeted---Western Turkey. In Australia, the southeastern territory and Tasmania which is an "elite" redoubt.

Quote    Reply   

ericreinhardt2003

Silver Monarch

#89 [url]

May 26 10 10:43 PM

Strong short wave over Arkansas indicating the probability of a short-term violent event of some sort. I believe there is a key stargate/portal in Arkansas if memory serves me correct.

Quote    Reply   

ericreinhardt2003

Silver Monarch

#90 [url]

May 27 10 10:42 PM

High activity throughout entire southeast---seems to be centered on Tennessee/Northern Alabama/Mississippi. A lot of bad storms in those areas frequently.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

ericreinhardt2003

Silver Monarch

#95 [url]

Jun 10 10 8:24 PM

Shortwave now on Kansas-Colorado border area---expect something there---I'm looking for a tornado.

Longwaves in Oklahoma and Northern Texas and parts of Arkansas and Louisiana.

In Europe, mid-level waves in France, Spain and Portugal.

Increasing waves in portions of Australia and most of New Zealand.

Quote    Reply   

ericreinhardt2003

Silver Monarch

#97 [url]

Jun 14 10 7:13 PM

HAARP short wave(imminent event) in Southeastern Iowa. I know there is a prominent metaphysical university in that area. Don't recall the name. Intense longwaves in California. Mid-level waves in the heartland and midwest.

Quote    Reply   

ericreinhardt2003

Silver Monarch

#99 [url]

Jun 17 10 7:47 PM

THE HIGHEST level of HAARP longwaves now focusing on Nebraska, Missouri, Iowa and Kansas . . . the heart of Moron Country as I like to call it. Will be interesting to see what they are shooting for. More than likely tornadoes. 

Quote    Reply   

concernedmomma

Silver Monarch

#100 [url]

Jun 18 10 2:51 AM

SNOW! we are going to get friggen SNOW in May!

The crops already had a freeze and we only just started to get prices back down from that.
A single head of lettuce was 3.99!!
Cauliflower was 5.99!

This freeze will kill all sorts of stuff because we just had 80's and very thing is in bloom and I myself even planted. I am having to cover the beds.
I was going to finish off planting this weekend and I thought I was "late"

I wonder how stuff wild grown will do like mushroom, berries(blackberries) the nettles and little fern thingies people like to eat ..forget what they are called. Cant be good tho.

Well aren't you just a fun little lollipop triple dipped in psycho......

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help