Remove this ad

ericreinhardt2003

Silver Monarch

Lead

Dec 19 09 10:41 PM

Tags : :

Check out http://www.haarpstatus.com  Looks like TPTB are making another play to trigger some quakes and institute martial law. Bastards.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

concernedmomma

Silver Monarch

#1 [url]

Dec 20 09 12:39 AM

Tons of chemtrails all over the place here in MO today too.

We had several different types, big huge fluffy ones, small long long skinny ones, start-stop ones.

And here's a kicker, it (My car's outside temp reader) said the temp was 38...but I swear to you ...it was NOT. It was warm and sunny and you didn't even need a coat ..I was wearing ankle jeans from summer wear, and had my windows open all night and all day.

Well aren't you just a fun little lollipop triple dipped in psycho......

Quote    Reply   

spacecase0

Illustrious Alchemist

#2 [url]

Dec 20 09 7:17 PM

at least my job is over and and I am not going under the san francisco bay anymore,
it does seem like a quake will be soon,
at least for the san francisco area,  I still feel it sometime after a total financial collapse,
the feeling that I keep getting (for the last 3 or so years) is that people will be in very very hard times and then a quake will take out what little they have left.
the feelings are getting more intense, time to go.

Quote    Reply   

ericreinhardt2003

Silver Monarch

#4 [url]

Dec 20 09 11:30 PM

Just checked quakeprediction.com . Highest chances for quakes are in San Fran, Monterey and L.A. but only around a 4 at the highest. Think they're goal is to generate a quake starting in San Fran and then extending down the entire coast. Some past psychics on coast to coast am have mentioned this.

Quote    Reply   

concernedmomma

Silver Monarch

#5 [url]

Dec 20 09 11:42 PM

Oi! Leave off my Vodka infusions. Actually ..My elderberry one is absolutely the grossest thing I have ever tasted ..just about ..I need to take a shot of the hot damn after just to wash it down.

Well, gotta do whatcha gotta do to keep healthy ..right? devil

Well aren't you just a fun little lollipop triple dipped in psycho......

Quote    Reply   

ericreinhardt2003

Silver Monarch

#6 [url]

Dec 21 09 8:09 PM

Believe I tried elderberry once and recall that bad taste too. My motto now is if it's not agreeable I don't eat or drink it, irregardless of what the "authorities" say. Seems to be serving me well too.

Quote    Reply   

ericreinhardt2003

Silver Monarch

#7 [url]

Dec 21 09 8:15 PM

Checked the quake prediction site again. Well if I'm reading the map correctly TPTB have created conditions for 7* magnitude quakes from San Fran all the way down to San Diego. The latter is in the 8 range right now. Site says a high probabilty for quakes in the San Fran and LA areas down through San Diego. Haarp Status site same as yesterday with an added high intensity short wave in the New Orleans area.

Quote    Reply   

ericreinhardt2003

Silver Monarch

#8 [url]

Dec 26 09 9:30 PM

Looks like they stopped targeting the northeast altogether and shifted focus to the midwest/heartland. They continue to target California. Interestingly Kentucky just had a 4.3 quake . . . New Madrid territory.
Also interesting is that if you look up at the upper left hand corner of the haarpstatus site you will see an insignia that is very similar to the Star Trek insignia(Federation).

Quote    Reply   

ericreinhardt2003

Silver Monarch

#9 [url]

Dec 27 09 11:18 PM

Big changes. No activity now in the Midwest and lessened activity in California, although they seem to be expanding the range to a number of Western states.
Also did some research on where that Kentucky quake was centered. In a county named for the guy who prosecuted former US VP Aaron Burr who was accused of TREASON.

Quote    Reply   

ericreinhardt2003

Silver Monarch

#10 [url]

Dec 29 09 9:22 PM

Haarp Status site indicates an Ionospheric "Bake-Out" . . . Solar Storm in progress. No Haarp map available.

And here's an interesting tidbit. Recall a few days back California had been targetted for a number of days with HAARP. Well just today I see on the bus a little emergency wallet size card put out by the California Emergency Services people for bus riders warning what to do in the event of a major quake. The timing on this is VERY coincidental to say the least.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

ericreinhardt2003

Silver Monarch

#14 [url]

Jan 4 10 12:06 AM

Looks like TPTB are now creating a high intensity longwave over the Pacific Northwest dropping down into Northern California. Also , a less intensity wave focusing on the central section of the country. Perhaps trying to put the squeeze on Jellystone? I don't put anything past them.

Quake prediction site also indicating a high percentage chance of a major quake in Wellington, New Zealand. 6 magnitude range. http://www.quakeprediction.com

Quote    Reply   

emeline

Silver Monarch

#15 [url]

Jan 4 10 12:49 AM

Funny thing eric that in the last few years here there has been a real ramping up of the talk about a "possible large Wellington earthquake" and the possible ramifiications.

Like this:
Wellington's earthquake risk revealed
If a big earthquake hits Wellington, the city could be cut off for four months, power and gas not fully restored for three months and without sewerage for several months, a new report warns.
The Wellington Lifelines Group, made up of utility operators and civil defence authorities from local and central government, released a report today examining the restoration of key infrastructure after a major rupture of the Wellington Fault.
The report comes after six months of research by the members, the group's chairwoman Fran Wilde said.
"This report has taken a worst-case scenario - a Wellington Fault rupture measuring 7.5 on the Richter scale,'' Ms Wilde said.
"It is important to stress that the chances of a quake of this magnitude in the near future are small. A major rupture is predicted to occur approximately every 840 years, and since the last one was 300 years ago, hopefully we have some time to build our resilience.''
http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=10847023

She says the "risk is small" but they keep bringing it to the public consciousness over and over.  Strange.

Smile, breathe and go slowly.’ ~Thich Nhat Hanh

Quote    Reply   

ericreinhardt2003

Silver Monarch

#16 [url]

Jan 4 10 9:51 PM

They are really ratcheting it up folks. Western Oregon and offshore the apparent focus with the Pacific Northwest seeing high intensity waves. Southern Cal not too far behind. Lesser activity remains in the country's center section. They are definitely trying to generate a major quake.

Quote    Reply   

enigma

Foil Jester

#17 [url]

Jan 4 10 9:54 PM

Well, we're certainly seeing high intensity wind - Portland to Seattle.  Power going out all over the place.  I'm not sure if it's related, but it is interesting.

Quote    Reply   

ericreinhardt2003

Silver Monarch

#19 [url]

Jan 6 10 12:01 AM

Thanks for that update, enigma. The HAARP status site initially reported that there was no weather related phenomena associated with this recent surge, but I just saw a report that severe thunderstorms are now over Western Oregon. Of course, a large rain event also increases the chances of a quake.

Quote    Reply   

enigma

Foil Jester

#20 [url]

Jan 6 10 12:20 AM

Today we've had several tropical downpours, the kind I saw all the time when I lived in South Florida.  This not normal for Oregon, home of the endless drizzle.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help