Remove this ad

Lead

Nov 15 09 1:12 PM

Tags : :

I can't remember if there was a thread here or if I read it somewhere else, I.e. that the moon had completely changed .  I haven't looked at the full moon in at least two or more months , either due to smoke from the forest fires (yes, it's been that bad) or clouds or just not thinking about it.

But I let the dogs out this morning and right out my front door is the moon, huge and full, and it has completely changed.  There is no "man (woman) in the moon" visible at all.

WTH? Man, these are strange times.  I can't believe we're seeing them.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

periol

Silver Monarch

#1 [url]

Nov 15 09 5:47 PM

Last week was a very, very strange week for me.  I don't know they why's or the how's, but for the first time ever in my life I woke up out of the blue at ridiculous hours in the morning, not tired in the slightest.  4:30 one morning, 5 another morning, 5:45 on Saturday on TWO HOURS OF SLEEP!  

Granted, not the worst thing to happen to anyone, gave me a chance to do some much needed work around the house.  Still, this does not happen to me.  When I wake up at those hours, I usually roll over and go back to sleep in a minute or two.  Not this time.

All week I wondered if it was the moon.  Then came Friday night.  I took my dog to the beach, which I do most days (one of the only benefits of living where I live).  With the days getting dark earlier, we get down there after sunset, although Roxie really couldn't care less, she still has fun.  Anyways, there was a woman at the beach with two dogs Friday night, and while we were running the dogs she commented that for the first time she could remember she could see her shadow in the nearly full moon.  Sure enough, I look down, and there's my shadow dark as night against the sand.  I hadn't realized how late it was because everything was so bright.  

I haven't been tracking this forever, but I've been going down to the beach at night to wander and write for years and years now.  I know the ebbs and flows of the tides, I've spent plenty of time staring at the moonlight dancing off the waves, but this was totally new.  Don't know why, don't know how - but so strange.

Last night at the beach under the full moon the same woman was there with a friend, and we played frisbee on the beach for 30 minutes in the "dark" under the full moon.  And not with one of those glowing frisbees.  That is NOT normal.

Quote    Reply   

periol

Silver Monarch

#2 [url]

Nov 15 09 5:49 PM

On a separate note, I noticed this article yesterday.  They "just" discovered a new comet that will be coming by next year...

Comet shining 15 times brighter than moon will fly by Earth

http://www.ndtv.com/article/world/comet-shining-15-times-brighter-than-moon-will-fly-by-earth-273833

A comet which shines 15 times brighter than the moon and potentially visible in broad daylight will fly by the Earth next year, giving humans a chance to witness one of the most spectacular events. 

Comet ISON is visiting the inner solar system and is set to put on spectacular views for the Northern Hemisphere across November and December in 2013 as it heads toward the sun, according to reports.

The comet, discovered by astronomers in Russia using the International Scientific Optical Network telescope, will pass within two million miles of the sun's surface.
The comet, researchers say, is supposed to be on a 'parabolic' orbit which means it probably originated from the outer skirts of the solar system from the Oort cloud which is a mass of icy debris which lies 50,000 times further from the sun than the Earth.

It is currently moving inwards from beyond Jupiter, and as it approaches the Earth, the 'dirty snowball' could produce a dazzling display, burning brighter than the moon and potentially being visible in broad daylight.

Comet ISON may prove to be brighter than any comet of the last century, visible even in broad daylight, and this may end up being its one and only trip to the solar system, as its trajectory may see it plunge into the sun in a fiery death.

Quote    Reply   

#4 [url]

Nov 15 09 7:32 PM

Space

I don't pay that much attention to the moon to know where it should or shouldn't be.  I was just commenting on its appearance.

Of course, we know from msm that the sun is off by at least two days.  I don't know what that is in degrees, but even three years ago there were reports from all over the north, from Norway to Alaska, saying the sun had risen two days earlier than normal at the winter solstice.

Quote    Reply   

#6 [url]

Nov 18 09 11:31 PM

Dunno if it's from suggestibility or not, but last three days the full moon has been much brighter seeming than normal.  Cast a shadow almost as bright as sunlight.  If the sun is giving off more light than usual, (white rather than yellow) it would make sense.  OTOH, it's rare for me to actually see that many full moons; I'm used to overcast much of the year.  

And check out Orion if you have a clear sky. Wow!  Even the Perseids are visible clearly. 

Quote    Reply   

periol

Silver Monarch

#7 [url]

Nov 19 09 3:00 PM

This moon is something else right now.

Last night was the lowest low tide I've ever seen at the stretch of beach I go to, by a good margin.  The tide literally dropped 200 feet further from shore than I've ever seen.  I'm sure it's happened before - I've only been going to this location for about six months now, although I basically go daily.  I'm pretty used to the rhythms in this area, and the waves break pretty far from shore here, and I have never, ever, ever been able to walk out to the break on dry land.  Well, not exactly dry land - more a bed of seashells.  Usually the shells are gone, because folks go collecting early in the morning, but the tide was so low the shells people can't get to without scuba gear were exposed.

But that's what I did last night.  It's like someone took a giant straw and started sucking out the ocean.  It really was crazy to see.

Quote    Reply   

emeline

Silver Monarch

#8 [url]

Nov 19 09 7:15 PM

I've been thinking some days as well that the LIGHT down here looks different.  It's so hard to quantify really isn't it?  But if I had to say what my impresion was I would say it seems WHITER somehow.

My father has been saying the moon is acting weirdly for two years now.   I don't know if I wrote about it on here but a few weeks back he called me outside and told me "look, the moon is mis-shapen".

At first I really couldn't see it but he said, keep looking, and when I did I SAW what he saw - on one side it didn't seem completely round any more.  It wasn't because of cloud or some kind of optical illusion or deception like that.  The moon itself really did seem different.

Smile, breathe and go slowly.’ ~Thich Nhat Hanh

Quote    Reply   

stannum

Tinsel Tiller

#9 [url]

Nov 21 09 5:33 AM

Are you by chance in western WA? The Evergreen State has turned into the yellow brown state due to the drought. As far as the headaches, fatigue and forgetfulness I see others reporting, I suffered those too... Migraines, for the first time in my life, in June. No cause. All kinds of things are going on, there are some big big forces at work... I just wish I knew what they were. 

Quote    Reply   

#10 [url]

Nov 21 09 12:40 PM

People!  Tell me that this means nothing!  Space case!  You probably watch the moon more than anyone.....or anyone else!  HELP!

So....let's start at the beginning....

Many of you know how I feel about the moon.  I think it is an alien craft and I think it's evil.  Most of you know of the writings of Aristotle or one of the Greek philosophers who wrote about the time before there was a moon.  Back in the days when a lot of us here were on another forum together, I was doing research on the Unicorn Tapestries and so much of my research kept leading me to the moon.

I've never been much of a night person, hence I pay a vast amount of attention to where the sun is, the daytime sky, etc.  I've watched the moon, of course.  Full moon, " man (woman) in the moon", etc.  but I don't like the moon and I have certainly never paid much attention to the phases of the moon or any of that kind of stuff.  The aunt that raised me planted by the moon signs, but I paid no attention to it.

All of that is by way of saying I have no idea if what I saw was normal ( I absolutely don,t see how it could have been) and now there's a thread on GLP talking about the SAME THING!

*****************************************************************************************

Story:  Thursday morning I looked out the double window above my desk and there was the moon.  Now, I know it's waning because I just mentioned the other day about seeing it and being completely gobsmacked that there is no "face" on the moon anymore.  When I do see the moon I always give it a little note, " your days are numbered," or something like that. ;). Anyway, that was the extent of my noticing the moon on Thursday.

Yesterday, I looked out my desk window and there it was again, in the exact same spot.  I semi thought it was odd because I sort of figured in a day it should be over a ways in the sky in the whole orbit/phase part of its journey, but since I don't pay that much attention to it I thought, " Well, what do I know?"

THEN. About a half an hour later I looked up and the damned thing had MOVED.....but not in its normal course as if it were setting ( I have watched the moon enough to know that much about its path n the sky - like it is "setting" and moving toward the other side of the earth.)

No, it was far away like it had flown OUT away from the earth.  It was smaller and it was still in almost the same spot n the sky, physically!  I sat there sort of gobsmacked and watched it for a few minutes thinking, " Just what exactly am I seeing here?" 

When I finally realized I had wasted several minutes watching the thing, I went back to work.  Probably fifteen or twenty minutes later I looked up AND THE THING WAS GONE!  No lie, I literally jumped up from my desk and started scanning the sky thinking, "the moon cannot have just disappeared!"  It was nowhere.  

And now the thread n GLP:  WTF!  The Moon Moving fast!

People we are living in strange times.  

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

concernedmomma

Silver Monarch

#12 [url]

Nov 21 09 2:37 PM

Okay Lou, I noticed that too ..I saw it just like you say except for from my area the moon didn't move out ..it was literally in a whole different part of the sky!

I saw it all low ..big and dusky yellow and I said WOW that moon is rockin cool tonight I am going to go call my mom to come see it.

I went in and got a drink, called my mom, took a few minutes to convince her to come see it ..waited for her to amble up the stairs ...we walk out and I am all like ..."it's right over ...there" ..and I am pointing to where it was as my jaw drops and ..the damn thing is higher in the sky and in a massivly completely different area of sky!

My mom looked at me like I had lost my mind ..

and I was left saying ..it was just right over there ....(think if you stand, legs apart and point straight out in front of you thats where it was But then by the time my mom came up it was moved so much that you would have to turn your body a whole full quarter and point higher.

Well aren't you just a fun little lollipop triple dipped in psycho......

Quote    Reply   

emeline

Silver Monarch

#13 [url]

Nov 21 09 6:57 PM

Holy cow guys!     As I said my father has been talking about the moon acting weirdly for a few years. He goes outside more at night and when he does he often looks at the sky.  He's 80 btw.

I have mentioned here a few times before how the night we had the 7.1 earthquake here in September 2010 he went to our kitchen shortly afterwards and looked out the back window and he said, "the moon is in the wrong place".

At the time I was still shaking and panicking about getting the emergency radio going so I sort of did a mental "huh?" and paid no more attention,  but I asked him about it later and he said (if I recall right) the moon was too low and too far west (I think), that it had NEVER been in that weird position before in the whole 65 years or so he has looked out that back kitchen window.

If I recall correctly I think the geo-scientists acknowledge the movement of the moon causes minor earthquakes but they don't accept it can be linked to major earthquakes, but given the timing of the major EQ we had here in September 2010 and my father claiming the moon was in the wrong place at that exact time......well it just make me go, hmmmmmmm.......................

Just what the hell is going on????

Stannum, Lou is in Montana if you were addressing your question to her.

As you say guys, strange times indeed.

Smile, breathe and go slowly.’ ~Thich Nhat Hanh

Quote    Reply   

joe6back

Tin Warrior

#16 [url]

Dec 1 09 2:25 AM

wild stuff .. idk.. a diversion perhaps. mk ultra.. can't say he did it for $$. the deal is when he talks about flight 800 as being an accident with the navy.. it wasn't.. Mohamed Ferrat was on that flight . who was going to to testify about Ron Brown (sec of commerce) and the traitorous release of the w-88 nuclear designs to the Chinese.
BTW Ron died in a plane crash due to a bullet to the head..
peace rodan

the rub

Quote    Reply   

joe6back

Tin Warrior

#18 [url]

Dec 1 09 3:18 AM

fact it out.. why do you feel that ?
btw I have alot of respect for your work
in the shill or troll thread i posted a picture of the pope.. to pick on tlr .. i noticed the black ornament at the 1 o'clock position of the maltese cross on his cape.. any ideas what that represents ? wormwood perhaps :>

the rub

Quote    Reply   

#19 [url]

Dec 1 09 3:57 AM

Joe - yes, it's why I don't believe much of anything anymore.  Just read and let it pass on by.  He said it himself - people will tell part of the truth, but lie about other parts to get curious folks off track.  He said that about ATS.

Space-it might be.  Or the craft itself.

Think about that interesting word:  spaceCRAFT.......

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help