Remove this ad

concernedmomma

Silver Monarch

#41 [url]

Feb 4 10 1:24 PM

Good, I wish ours would.

Too many whack jobs going to be out there in the next few days.

Well aren't you just a fun little lollipop triple dipped in psycho......

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

roccman

Tin Warrior

#42 [url]

Feb 4 10 3:54 PM

IF (and that's a BIG IF) something goes down...(most likely a release of a bug that will emerge as a "problem" on March 11 2013 [or some other reptilian significant planet/stars/numbers/colors/sounds/vibrations date])...it will be to play into our monkey superstitions about this arbitrary date...for fuck sake the "enlightened" mayans were bouncing thousands of heads off pyramid steps - a lot of them...CHILDREN. hmmm...any other "enlightened" black mass sacrifices recently...26 to be precise (12 girls/8 boys/6 adults).

So lemme see if i get this right...a piece of stone carved by satanist is now gospel for a christian world...

fucking end this shit - let the reps feed on our lost souls until they puke up organs.

Okay, we have officially gone insane.
Michigan schools across the state cancel classes early for Christmas break due to threats and Mayan Apocalypse rumors.
[url]

-mtlouie

Quote    Reply   

spacecase0

Illustrious Alchemist

#43 [url]

Feb 4 10 6:41 PM

I think the time bots get lots correct,
but it is predicting news headlines,
and that does not tell you if it was a real event, or just something being talked about.
I still think it has some useful insight into the future.
but by july all the predictions run out,

and they have not even started to look at the multiple time line issue,
and they still have not figured out that you can't pick a date something will happen even if it looks like you can, so I think they have lots of work to do before they get over 50% correct.

right now he is saying to focus on economic survival,
and it is likely good advice

Quote    Reply   

ericreinhardt2003

Silver Monarch

#44 [url]

Feb 5 10 1:45 AM

Agreed, spacecase. The middle class has been declining for the last couple of decades and it's only getting worse. The "recovery" is stagnant. Things are going to come to a head very shortly one way or the other. Along those lines, my Wile E. Coyote umbrella is ready for full deployment. ; )

Quote    Reply   

#45 [url]

Feb 5 10 4:22 AM

Man!  You guys won't believe this!   I was researching for an article on cognitive dissonance today.

Look at this!

An old book, 'When Prophecy Fails'

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/When_Prophecy_Fails

UFO cult thought the aliens were coming to save them.

In 1958!!!!!!!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

tlr1138

Silver Monarch

#46 [url]

Feb 5 10 12:16 PM

I've heard of that book. Actually they thought the world was going to end in 1954. Notice that the founder of the cult was threatened with being confined to a mental institution. That was a very popular form of social control back then. Get too far outside the mainstream and we'll have you committed.

Quote    Reply   

antelopone

Tin Warrior

#47 [url]

Aug 3 10 1:37 PM

I just listened to the remote viewer Ed Dames for the first time on U-tube video below. I was shocked at how similar an exacting a view of the future we had in common thou his was a bit more dire. Nostradamus wrote his predictions so that they would not be know until after the event. This was for two purposes. One, to prove that prophecy was real for all people in his generation and two, to ensure that his predictions would be accurate and not changed by the collective wills of men. When you reveal a predictions to the individual mass minds of the world they are forewarned and can vote psychically to change the future and so they do change the collective future of humanity.

Today the RV "prophets" are near weather forecasters of the future in order for the public to psychically vote on the future course of their lives. So these dire predictions of modern day prophets are simply the eyes of civilization while driving down the path of life. When our eyes see an obstacle in the road they report it so that the path of our lives can be changed and it is avoided or not. I am going to have to get out onto the internet more often so I can see what it going on so I can "vote" more often to change the future. -- J.E. Ante

Extraterrestrial Intervention & Solar Killshot Safe Havens

Quote    Reply   

antelopone

Tin Warrior

#48 [url]

Aug 15 10 9:23 PM

April 2014 thru September 2015 is the time of the four blood moons. It would seem the bible and these ministers are experts in astronomy. -- J.E. Ante

Mark Blitz; Blood Moons And Solar Eclipses, Part OneĀ  July 2010 uploaded

The Coming Four Blood Moons A Warning To IsraelĀ  April 2013 uploaded

Last Edited By: antelopone Aug 15 10 9:38 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

antelopone

Tin Warrior

#49 [url]

Aug 16 10 7:53 PM

Interesting bible correlation with astronomy -- Mark 13: 24-26 and the Time of Jacobs Trouble. I general think of the bible as the lesson plans of the two main alien teaching cultures of Earth. And the Coming of Christ as the handoff to the Agarthian teacher as being the primary more spiritual teaching. -- J.E. Ante

322 Tetrads and the Time of Jacob's Trouble

Quote    Reply   

antelopone

Tin Warrior

#50 [url]

Aug 19 10 4:18 PM

So if the sun erupts in 2014 or 2015 with the Black Sun and ends all electrical power on Earth with CMEs and we have a day or Days of Great Abomination of 3.5 years . Or we have the Great Tribulation of possibly 20 years of troubles until around 2045 when we pass out of the rim of the galaxy and the Earth returns to normal. Then the Lord Christ returns to take over the teaching of mankind. Sounds about right to me. We live in interesting times. -- J.E. Ante

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help