Remove this ad

emeline

Silver Monarch

#21 [url]

Dec 17 09 12:07 AM

World War III Starts November 9th?

George Ure’s site, UrbanSurvival.com is always an interesting read for me… He recently posted the following segment, “Coping: How Sandy Leads into WWIII”, which I found particularly interesting. With his permission, I thought that I would share it with you. By the way, you can find his Daily Report page here… http://urbansurvival.com/week.htm

“Say what???” Oh…uh….just the start of WW III in days…. And all this from Hurricane Sandy? Oh boy…hot cup of coffee on this here email which rolled in from G.A. “Stu” Stewart of heavy-duty Nostradamus research and books which you can read more about at his website, TheDayOfDesolation.com.
But as you’ll read in his email, things are coming together in a really discomforting way:

George, Two notes:
Remember what I said about 1997 as a dry run for Armageddon, how about the 1997 Simulated Sandy that hit New York! Got that one from Northeast Intelligence Network, which I also cite below.

http://modernsurvivalblog.com/terrorism-war/world-war-iii-starts-november-9th/

Smile, breathe and go slowly.’ ~Thich Nhat Hanh

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

emeline

Silver Monarch

#22 [url]

Dec 19 09 6:07 PM

Can we predict the future? Research claims to have discovered 'presentiment' power which anticipates events

Deja vu, unexplained shivers down the spine, hairs on the back of your neck... people have always believed the body has many ways of telling you something that is about to happen.
But now, a scientific research paper claims to have discovered that your body can predict the future.
Scientist believe that during tests they have found proof that people can anticipate events, or realise that something about to happen, without any cues.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2227342/Can-predict-future-Research-claims-discovered-presentiment-power-anticipates-events.html#ixzz2BBU57ddX
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Quote    Reply   

spacecase0

Illustrious Alchemist

#23 [url]

Dec 19 09 6:31 PM

I am somewhat sure that time flows from the least probable timeline to the most probable timeline
and that is why people that are not blocking things can see the future,

and I am sure I have linked to the best version I can wright of why I think that way
http://spiritincontainer.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=general&action=display&thread=7

Quote    Reply   

succussed

Tin Warrior

#27 [url]

Dec 24 09 2:28 PM

It has been an interesting week. Like CM, I have been seeing the number 11 on the clock more and more.

When I was talking with my sister on the phone two days ago, what I call my God voice had a message for me just before we said good-bye and ended the call. I was clearly told, "This is the last time you will talk to her."

I started to get my edgy, antsy feeling that I always get just before something major happens. Then it went away. Instead, and for the first time when thinking about what could be coming, I felt a sense of calmness come over me. I feel like I'm not really in my physical body, but am an observer of what is happening around me. It is a very surreal feeling, but not unpleasant.

When I walk my dogs in the morning, it is a very spiritual experience. I take that time to connect to Creator, earth and universe. When we were walking yesterday, I got a serious message from my grandfather who crossed over years ago. We talk a lot, but it is always in his usual upbeat, almost joking manner. Not yesterday. Yesterday he was completely serious. THAT got my attention right there. He told me to "connect with God" and to "make sure that you do that."

Last night we were about to leave for band practice and the van battery was dead. Hubby said he left the lights on. He doesn't leave the lights on. The universe was keeping us from leaving. Eventually, he was able to boost the battery and we were on our way. I thought that maybe that was what the messages were about, but the feeling continued. Practice is held in a catholic school. There are sayings that teachers have written down and put up on bulletin boards everywhere. The saying on the bulletin board across the hall from where I was sitting started to fall down. A band member put it back up. It was about connecting with God and you would get a feeling of peacefulness. Interesting.

I feel that what will be is what is supposed to be and that those who walk in the light will all be okay. Just to be clear, my post isn't about religion, but about choosing to walk in the light of love and being connected to Spirit.

I haven't had a feeling like this since I crossed over when I was a kid.

Quote    Reply   

emeline

Silver Monarch

#28 [url]

Dec 25 09 9:39 PM

Hey thanks for that succussed. smileheart

I have some similar feelings about it all too really.  I notice I am not so concerned about "preps" any more as part of that.  I do prep food, supplies etc - but I feel it's more important to be spiritually prepared, to connect, to abandon all fear....

There is something far Greater than us which is in control.  I think when we begin to see that everything looks different.

One of the greatest joys of my life is being in the garden with the wild birds, bees and butterflies.  They show me how to live - one day at a time and fearlessly.

Quote    Reply   

ericreinhardt2003

Silver Monarch

#29 [url]

Dec 25 09 11:36 PM

The time traveller's negative timeline APPEARS to have been thwarted as well although it is becoming rather apparent at this point that those "bad middle east moves' he predicted would result in Obama's ouster is this whole Benghazi episode. His WINNING the election changed that timeline, but he could still be removed on this new timeline. The BIG question now is IF that occurs, will it still bring about the negative timeline. I know Obama's Merlin timetrak appears to fizzle out in a year and a half or so. Will be reviewing that again.

Quote    Reply   

spacecase0

Illustrious Alchemist

#30 [url]

Dec 26 09 12:37 AM

all the votes were not counted yet,
lots of things could not be the same if they counted them all,
http://jonrappoport.wordpress.com/2012/11/09/did-peop-37-really-lose-or-was-it-vote-fraud/
I have also read that all the military votes were not counted,
so obama likely did not actually win.
not sure if this will be changed in the courts or not

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#32 [url]

Jan 15 10 11:16 PM

Jeebus, it never ceases to amaze me the weirdness that is public (especially religious) art.

Regarding that apocalyptic NYC carving; substitute 'dust clouds' for your interpretation of 'waves' and take another look... 

Quote    Reply   

#33 [url]

Feb 3 10 4:47 AM

Okay, I know this isn't funny, but........

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012/dec/17/mayan-apocalypse-mania-grips-russia

"People are buying candles saying the end of the world is coming," Kadyrov said in comments published on his official website last week. "Does no one realise that once the end of the world comes, candles won't help them?"

I....we....they...er....um.....

Don't forget your candles for the end of the world.

Quote    Reply   

kamelot

Tin Warrior

#34 [url]

Feb 3 10 6:04 AM

The time traveller's negative timeline APPEARS to have been thwarted as well although it is becoming rather apparent at this point that those "bad middle east moves' he predicted would result in Obama's ouster is this whole Benghazi episode. His WINNING the election changed that timeline, but he could still be removed on this new timeline. The BIG question now is IF that occurs, will it still bring about the negative timeline. I know Obama's Merlin timetrak appears to fizzle out in a year and a half or so. Will be reviewing that again.

-ericreinhardt2003

What about the prediction of Obama being the last US president?

Quote    Reply   

emeline

Silver Monarch

#35 [url]

Feb 3 10 6:09 AM

You gotta laugh huh?

I read somewhere the other day a lot of people in China were reportedly preparing for "3 days of darkness" by buying candles, lanterns etc.

I thought, man, if we get three days of unexplained darkness the last thing I'm going to be worrying about is candles.....

Quote    Reply   

#37 [url]

Feb 3 10 7:36 AM

Funny story: Galt's dad married a city woman.  Here awhile back she started going nuts about doomsday.

She went out and bought a twenty pound bag of rice and a big tin of soy sauce.

My son said, "And there's not a flashlight in the whole house."

*sigh*

Quote    Reply   

#40 [url]

Feb 4 10 9:43 AM

Okay, we have officially gone insane.

Michigan schools across the state cancel classes early for Christmas break due to threats and Mayan Apocalypse rumors.

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/Michigan-schools-cancel-classes-due-to-potential-threats-end-of-world-rumors/-/1719418/17840276/-/13axcbyz/-/index.html

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help