Remove this ad

Lead

Oct 24 09 1:44 AM

Tags : :

Eric!  And Anyone Else Who Has Been Following the Predictions! 

Okay, I figure Eric might just be the perfect person for this, but I'm sure others will be able to contribute.  I'm looking for a list of recent, say last five years, predictions of various and sundry disasters that turned out to not come true.  There's your asteroids, your EOTWAWKI's, your floods, earthquakes, alien landings and mass arrests of bad guys formerly known as politicians...

Yeah, I could do this myself but I'm feeling lazy, emotionally a bit overwhelmed, and there's only so much time I can spend on these subjects before I lose my will to live. 

Maybe it would help to put all the channelers and 2012 disaster predictions into some semblance of perspective if we can have a list ready of stuff that didn't happen? 

Thanks, K, Bye. 

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

ericreinhardt2003

Silver Monarch

#2 [url]

Oct 24 09 6:21 PM

We actually had a thread here on this---predictions that didn't come true Maybe Wendy can dig it up? Actually there are  many reasons why some of these predictions failed and not always because the predictor just messed up. Sometimes things might have actually happened but because of outside intervention(ETs preventing earthquakes) or law enforcement apprehending terrorists preventing bombings, these potential happenings were thankfully thwarted.
There is also a website out there that keeps track of the various remote viewers and prophets. The name escapes me right now. Was probably posted here at some point . . . and probably by me too!! ; )

Quote    Reply   

emeline

Silver Monarch

#4 [url]

Oct 25 09 10:02 AM

eric, I'll try and round a lot of those threads up and get them all under a new umbrella in the Pinned section....

Smile, breathe and go slowly.’ ~Thich Nhat Hanh

Quote    Reply   

emeline

Silver Monarch

#5 [url]

Oct 25 09 10:35 AM

Wow, the motherlode of doom to the doomsayers!  
Thanks, everyone!!  

Lulz: 
"Dec 23, 2011: BUSTEDAbstract doom by ACThread: Something is about to happen somewhere to someone in some fashion at some point in the course of the next 72 hours. "

-signalfire

LOL signalfire.  I've spent a lot of time trying to find anyone who made ACCURATE, SPECIFIC predictions and found very, very few......99% of them are dead wrong, but what I find intriguing is it's always the ones who are always wrong who get all the publicity.   On the other hand I've seen "ordinary people" occasionally making some quite accurate predictions but hardly anyone ever notices.  That guy EyeSeeAll who was on GLP for a while was  actually quite gifted. Then there was Once4All who might still be there? - and maybe he's another incarnation of EyeSeeAll? - but I think he's been quite successful too.

Quote    Reply   

spacecase0

Illustrious Alchemist

#7 [url]

Oct 26 09 1:59 AM

the only things that seem to be coming true is the conspiracy theories,
the central bank, the catholic church and the systematic take over of the world,
and it is just as slow and painful as expected it would be

the earth changes are present and have hit many already,
and the worst of it is not predicted to hit yet, so I am still waiting on that one.

past that many things predicted are horribly wrong,
I think the biggest issues is that most people don't understand what the nature of time is and that messes up predictions, and often the predicted words or pictures are correct and but they interpret them wrong

Quote    Reply   

ericreinhardt2003

Silver Monarch

#10 [url]

Oct 27 09 7:44 PM

Some at GLP called him out as a fake. Thread over there you might want to check out. I currently can't get access so I can't post the link.
Just re-reviewed the video. Seems very credible to me. The intriguing part about the alien stuff is that we are supposedly in an "ascension process" which could take many to an alternative plane of existence. And what remains here on the planet could be decimated by disease, war, famine etc. That said, I just hope the translation is accurate. For all we know, he could be ranting about French mustard and/or his female conquests.  ; ) 

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

ericreinhardt2003

Silver Monarch

#14 [url]

Nov 4 09 11:47 PM

Saw an article yesterday---well connected ex-State Department official claims Israel will attack Iran on September 25 or 26 by itself. Will post link tomorrow. Out of time right now. Sorry. ; )

Quote    Reply   

emeline

Silver Monarch

#15 [url]

Dec 13 09 6:28 PM

Prophetic Pillars on St. John the Divine Cathedral?

One of the first articles published on this site was Sinister Sites – St. John the Divine Cathedral, where I’ve described the building’s occult symbolism and its role in the United Nations’ efforts to push a single world religion. Probably the most shocking part of that article was the pictures of the columns, conceived in 1997, depicting the destruction of New York city (including the Twin Towers). The Church was named after St. John the Divine, the author of the Book of Revelation.

The original article showed only two of these columns (the others were not visible at the time I took the pics). Since then however, the other pillars are visible and their symbolism is as esoteric and mysterious as those originally posted. Here they are (in no particular order).

http://vigilantcitizen.com/sinistersites/prophetic-pillars-on-st-john-the-divine-cathedral/

Quote    Reply   

emeline

Silver Monarch

#16 [url]

Dec 13 09 6:32 PM

Posted in the original article on St. John the Divine, this pillar depicts an apocalyptic New York city being engulfed by enormous waves.

Quote    Reply   

#17 [url]

Dec 13 09 6:41 PM

I've seen these pictures before.  I just don't think a hurricane, even a big one, could do this.

I believe the current storm system very well may wreak massive damage, but not destruction, on NYC.

It would take a massive tsunami to do what these pictorials suggest.

Just my oho.

Quote    Reply   

ericreinhardt2003

Silver Monarch

#20 [url]

Dec 14 09 9:48 PM

A major earthquake could topple those NYC skyscrapers and NY does sit on a mojor fault line(though relatively inactive).

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help