Remove this ad

concernedmomma

Silver Monarch

#21 [url]

Aug 6 09 5:13 PM

Space- what kind of things are they remote viewing for in industry? and how do they know it's "working"

Fascinating.

Well aren't you just a fun little lollipop triple dipped in psycho......

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

spacecase0

Illustrious Alchemist

#23 [url]

Aug 6 09 5:57 PM

Space- what kind of things are they remote viewing for in industry? and how do they know it's "working"
Fascinating.

-concernedmomma

lets say you have a company that make cupcakes,
and you want to know how your competition makes them better than yours,
then you can go remote view how they do it and then test it yourself.
industrial espionage is a big area right now.

as to the sun being hotter,
I have had a hard time finding data on it,
people have recorded the visible light from the sun and it does not change much,
and some records of UV and it is all over the place, but still does not match up with the feelings of heat.

but no one seems to record infrared levels and I bet that is where this new thing is at.

the other thing it may be is another energy that is not commonly known about,
it is related to electricity but is sure not the form we know of.
it is made on earth by a series of high voltage pulses that only have one polarity (so not alternating current)
so you can make it in a lab and it feels warm (at the correct frequency)
the sun also puts it out.
but no one is measuring it at all.

Quote    Reply   

spacecase0

Illustrious Alchemist

#24 [url]

Aug 6 09 5:59 PM

It was so hot in Toronto I felt sick after being out a short time the plants are getting scorched 

-veronika

if the heat is from the thing that is related to electricity that I am thinking about,
then you should be able to check,
cover an area with bright aluminum window screen and ground out the screen to a grounding rod with wire.
if you don't burn inside it then that is what is going on.

Quote    Reply   

emeline

Silver Monarch

#25 [url]

Aug 6 09 7:27 PM

Em,
Do you notice that people say "The sun is HOT today" more a few days after a large solar flare?
That was kinda my point. I am starting to notice a pattern of the sun 'feeling' hotter a few days after solar flares. If so it seems to suggest to me that we are feeling something from the solar flares.
Are the chem trails to cover/protect from solar flares? Is that the reason our power grid has not gone down yet?
I am going to try to research this further but just tossing this out there.

-concernedmomma

CM I hadn't noticed a connection but on the other hand I don't think I've thought about that enough!  You may be onto something....good thought.  It would be intriguing too to chart the solar flares and their correlation (if any) to the chemtrail spraying.  Darn but I wish I had 20 full time researchers!  hehe

Smile, breathe and go slowly.’ ~Thich Nhat Hanh

Quote    Reply   

concernedmomma

Silver Monarch

#27 [url]

Aug 6 09 8:23 PM

space-

lets say you have a company that make cupcakes,
and you want to know how your competition makes them better than yours,
then you can go remote view how they do it and then test it yourself.
industrial espionage is a big area right now.

How do you prove it worked? I would imagine you would analize the compititions cupcake and see what ingredients and then analize your own and see the same ingredients and then have a few taste tests.

But really ..is that remote viewing or is that old fashioned guess work and research and trial and error to make a better product?

Or better yet what some might term reverse engineering? Having the thought befor hand to do it does that make it 'remote view"?
I guess I am not fully understanding remote viewing.

Well aren't you just a fun little lollipop triple dipped in psycho......

Quote    Reply   

spacecase0

Illustrious Alchemist

#28 [url]

Aug 6 09 9:44 PM

there is lots more to cooking than the ingredients listed...
you could remote view suppliers and methods used, how fast are things mixed, order of ingredients being added, does it sit around after mixing and before cooking, all kind of details that you may never find without looking.
and you would be reverse engineering it, but with remote viewing you can see things that you can't see any other way
this might work better for someone building space ships than someone baking cupcakes, but either way it gets you hints at things others will not tell you if you ask.

and it is way better than old type guesswork,
it gets you information that will likely work.
with straight guess work you likely have thousands if not millions of things to try,
with remote viewing you will likely have one or 2 things to try.

Quote    Reply   

#29 [url]

Aug 7 09 3:15 AM

"I honestly like Clif High, but he's about the world's worst at "talkin' big".
Like he just opens a dictionary and picks out big words to stick in everywhere. LOL"

That's because he's a linguist.  A cunning linguist...

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

antelopone

Tin Warrior

#31 [url]

Jul 4 10 8:19 PM

The gold prices hit peaks just before Dec 2012 and then dropped when nothing happened for 2012 which was the public reaction.  But the government insiders were expecting a massive meteor strike on Feb 16, 2013 not 2012 and so gold prices spiked then also from government insiders.  Around Feb 16th Courney Brown issued a formal statement saying that the Russian meteor strike and asteroid near miss was likely the event the Farsight saw and Our Timeline was not effected.  So the government insiders sold most of their gold stocks -- but not their actual gold in central banks.  This is what has prompted the selloff of gold and silver recently--government insider selling.

But the massive worldwide Mayan Dec/2012 disaster promotions is likely the insider government promotion to prepare some of the public for the expected Feb 16th 2013 meteor/asteroid strike event.  So our government insiders and policy makers are not totally irresponsible assholes when keeping the public in the dark.  Gives one hope they have a conscience after all.

Remote viewing is not exact being only 60% accurate because remote viewers get the other nearer timelines mixed up with our own and so do not see our current timeline accurately.

I am a remote viewer and also an astrologer and 2016 is most likely astrologically when the sun will turn black for many weeks with many sunspots and send out really massive CMEs at both the Earth and Mars. 

But before then a massive earthquake is likely in the midwest United States near St Louis, MO or Memphis, TN -- take your pick.  I live in Indianapolis, IN. and I just added earthquake insurance on my brick home for $50 extra per year.  Hopefully the members in Christchurch, New Zealand had insurance on their homes if and when they were damaged by an earthquake.

I expect the biggest events this year to be a massive worldwide drought with the sun heating up with many more sunspots and CMEs.  Plus people will notice the sun and moon seeming to getting bigger and brighter because of the cosmic dust which is accumulating around the sun and moon.  I expect the drought to last 7 years and peak in 2016 because we are traveling thru the Dark Void area of space which reduces incoming cosmic light from the OTHER side of the galaxy.  And our sun needs to heat up to equalize the local light pressures.  We live in interesting times. -- J.E. Ante

Quote    Reply   

antelopone

Tin Warrior

#32 [url]

Jul 4 10 9:06 PM

The USA and most major governments had temporal devices to see the future and also travel back and forth according to many government insiders.  But they were shut down during the second Iraq war because they attract solar CMEs like a magnet and so they are extremely dangerous around the Dec 2012 event of increased solar activity during the galactic alignment.  So the government insiders have been working blind so to speak for many years as they do not know how our timeline is changing now except thru inaccurate remote viewing.

But the real reason the temporal viewing devices were likely shut down is so the three world government powers learn to make their own destiny -- pass or fail.  This is a final exam.  Will our leaders  start WWIII and go down a path to destruction or will our leaders wise up and co-operate fully and forsake wars for profit and to achieve world domination over the other two superpowers.  This is also why the Martian leaders were told by the aliens to leave back to MARS 3.5 years early.  So that the earth leaders could act on their own and either start WWIII or not before and/or after the 2016 solar black sun event.  Israel is the catalyst for WWIII or peace.  It is always a choice.   Hopefully the "chosen people" will choose wisely.  We live in interesting times.-- J.E. Ante

Quote    Reply   

periol

Silver Monarch

#33 [url]

Jul 4 10 9:52 PM

But the massive worldwide Mayan Dec/2012 disaster promotions is likely the insider government promotion to prepare some of the public for the expected Feb 16th 2013 meteor/asteroid strike event.  

-antelopone

did something happen on Feb. 16 and I missed it?  or do you not mean 2013?

Quote    Reply   

antelopone

Tin Warrior

#34 [url]

Jul 17 10 9:58 PM

This was Feb. 2013 when the a near miss of an asteroid occurred and a massive explosion occurred over Russia of probable fragments from this asteroid.  I am not sure of the details because I did not follow it.  But the Farsight Institute probably has more details.

When you gain insights with expanded awareness you also gain a deep sense and awareness that God has things well in hand and is teaching mankind with the best teachers possible.  These are the alien races who are real living saints among us today who are both the positive and negative forces. -- J.E. Ante.

Quote    Reply   

antelopone

Tin Warrior

#36 [url]

Jul 24 10 11:29 PM

The last 5 minutes of this 10 min video is on remote viewers.  It sounds like the RV community is being unknowingly recruited and experimented on to develop microwave interface technology to the human brain.  Probably this will be linked to the HAARP worldwide population mind control technologies. 
   The microwave oven technologies are very dangereous in their own right. Glad I never signed up for any RV courses now.   RV has always seemed to me a very limiting and cumbersome technology to gather spy info as it takes two people.

The presenter in this video has a disturbing demeanor and seems quite odd or controlled and very internally oriented.  But the info is encyclopedic.  I wonder where he got all this highly sensitive intell?  Much of it sounds like it would take a researcher a lifetime to uncover all of it.  And he reads it out like it is just yesterdays news.   Interesting times. -- J.E. Ante

Quote    Reply   

antelopone

Tin Warrior

#37 [url]

Jul 25 10 12:32 AM

The videos above have 10 parts with 10 minutes each to them and my computer seems to have a difficult time matching up the words with the video which is abit weird to watch. 

Elements of the Space Command have used a type of this microwave assassination technology to kill future dissidents.  They used the temperal technologies to ID the future main dissidents and then kill them with a microwave device that punches a hole in your aura.  It is coupled with another device that then sends negative energy to this hole in your aura and you eventually develop a fatal disease in 6 months and die.   I wrote an article about this a couple of years ago.  An invisible UFO hovers above your home and you are shot with these microwave devices while you sleep.  Most people die in 6 months after one shot.
   I believe I have been targeted 3 or 4 times in the past.  I would wake up at night and feel like I was on fire or being electrocuted when I stepped on the floor.  This energy dissipates in a few minutes time but it is very painful.  I checked my electrical system in my home and found nothing wrong.  Later after the third or fourth time I noticed a microwave tower a half mile away and thought it might have sent a stray energy beam to me at night.  So I covered my attic with aluminum foil and have had no more occurrences.  But I continued to have health problems and I eventually found out with spiritual assistance the energy beams were deliberate. 
   The thing that kept me from dying is my regular daily meditations which reseal the aura holes over time plus the tachyon products I use which also work well at rapid healing.  Sunbathing is another rapid healer which very few people do nowadays which can work by itself to heal these wounds.
  What is most incredible to me is that ANYONE can murder thousands of people who might be trouble for them in the future.  How callous can our leaders be to do such a thing?  But perhaps it is kinder than being hacked to death by machetes like they do with dissidents in 3rd world countries.  Progress I guess for the politicians and the military industrial complex.
    It would be interesting to see the hit list of the Space Command assassinations and what future activity these people were targeted and murdered.  Where is WikiLinks when you need them.  But then I doubt the Space Command has a direct computer link with their off world computers.  Murder is not needed to neutralize dissidents as only a debilitating illness will do to end a dissident's career so murder is overkill and totally unnecessary as well as immoral, unethical, illegal, and a few other things.  Interesting Times.  -- J.E. Ante

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help