Smile, breathe and go slowly.’ ~Thich Nhat Hanh

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

emeline

Silver Monarch

#1 [url]

Aug 4 09 11:34 AM

Remote viewing (RV) is the practice of seeking impressions about a distant or unseen target using paranormal means, in particular, extra-sensory perception (ESP) or "sensing with mind". Unlike traditional psychic practices, remote viewers use physical models to organized their alleged extra-sensory perceptions and to stabilized the virtual umwelt. Scientific studies have been conducted, some earlier, less sophisticated experiments produced positive results but they had invalidating flaws,[1] and none of the newer experiments had positive results when under properly controlled conditions.[2][3][4][5][6] The scientific community rejects remote viewing due to the absence of an evidence base, the lack of a theory which would explain remote viewing, and the lack of experimental techniques which can provide reliably positive results.[7] It is also considered a pseudoscience.[8]
Typically a remote viewer is expected to give information about an object that is hidden from physical view and separated at some distance.[9][10] The term was coined in the 1970s by Russell Targ and Harold Puthoff, parapsychology researchers at Stanford Research Institute, to distinguish it from clairvoyance.[2]
Remote viewing was popularized in the 1990s, following the declassification of documents related to the Stargate Project, a $20 million research program sponsored by the U.S. Federal Government to determine any potential military application of psychic phenomena. The program was eventually terminated in 1995, because it had failed to produce any useful intelligence information.[3][4]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Remote_viewing

Quote    Reply   

emeline

Silver Monarch

#2 [url]

Aug 4 09 11:38 AM

Ed Dames:

Remote viewing teacher Major Ed Dames discussed his previous prediction of a major quake in Japan, and shared insights into forthcoming quakes, the solar 'Kill Shot,' and safe places to live. In a 2003 show with Art Bell, he predicted a massive earthquake would hit Japan and damage a nuclear reactor. (He was off on the year, which he told Art would be in late Spring, 2005.) He also shared this prediction with Japanese TV (related video clip).

Dames and his team have remote viewed what he calls the "next, mass human death-causing earthquake,"-- something akin to what we just witnessed in Japan. Though he couldn't name a date, the site of this will be the New Madrid Fault and the Wabash Valley seismic zone (see map below), and St. Louis, Missouri will be particularly hard hit with the most deaths, he declared, adding that we might even see the Mississippi River change its course.

The solar 'Kill Shot,' which will cause the collapse of Earth's magnetic field and lead to huge power outages, will begin within the next couple of months, with dangerous activity from the sun continuing through late 2012, he outlined. According to Dames, the safest places in North America to deal with the disastrous upcoming earth changes include Alberta, Saskatchewan, parts of Manitoba, parts of east Oregon, Arizona, parts of New Mexico, the southern portion of the Appalachian Mountains, and an area west of the Great Lakes. He also updated his remote viewing project looking into the mysterious bird deaths around New Year's-- the cause of their deaths was indeed due to their disorientation brought on by fireworks, he said.

http://www.thekillshot.com/

Quote    Reply   

spacecase0

Illustrious Alchemist

#4 [url]

Aug 4 09 5:13 PM

there are better remote viewers out there than Ed dames,
Ed misses the nature of time.
one of the other people that learned with Ed (and not from him) does it much better,
I forget his name, but he had been interviewed only 2 times on coast to coast.
and that guy gets how time works.
actions can change the timeline,
so when you are looking you have to see that if you only look at the worst future timeline then that is all you will find,
you have to look at all the timelines if you really want a good picture of things.

but with that said,
not likely that earth changes will be messed with much based on the choices of humans,
but how people react to the changes will sure change the outcome
so I am still getting ready for the earth changes he talks of.

Quote    Reply   

emeline

Silver Monarch

#7 [url]

Aug 4 09 11:43 PM

hope I'm not insulting anyone, but there's something about that guy that gives me a creeped over feeling.
probably just me, but, he feels like "water" to me, if that makes any sense?

-pamela

pam, while I've been lying in bed bored I've listened to a LOT of tinfoil type speakers/videos and what strikes me about so many of them (not all, but a lot) is how INCOHERENT they sound...not drunk incoherent, but they-make-no-sense-at-all incoherent. 

Some of them really just seem to be talking gibberish and it troubles me that some of those people seem to have large following and ALSO that those same speakers are TERRIFYING people with their "end of the world" nightmare scenarios which they deliver as FACT. 

As Marcello Truzzi said, "Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof".

Or how about even just some real evidence that they've BEEN RIGHT BEFORE? 

From what I can see they don't even have that in 99.99% of cases. In fact look into most of their histories and these are people who are REPEATEDLY WRONG.

Therefore  I'm not really understanding where they think they have a mandate to terrify people like this,

Quote    Reply   

concernedmomma

Silver Monarch

#9 [url]

Aug 5 09 6:16 AM

Odd thought keeps going through my head ...

I wonder how long it will take EARTH to heal once humans are significantly if not completely wiped out?

Well aren't you just a fun little lollipop triple dipped in psycho......

Quote    Reply   

emeline

Silver Monarch

#10 [url]

Aug 5 09 7:52 AM

This is from the Farsight Institute itself:

Predicting the future has been one of the most difficult things to do with remote viewing. People often ask that if someone can remote view, what will happen at some point in the future? Many have tried to use remote viewing to answer that question, and some have occasionally met with success. But to date, only one experimental design using remote viewing has ever worked consistently to correctly predict the future.

http://www.farsight.org/demo/Multiple_Universes/Multiple_Universes_Experiment.html

I think it's quite significant that they THEMSELVES are stating the future has only "occasionally" been accurately predicted using remote viewing.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

emeline

Silver Monarch

#11 [url]

Aug 5 09 8:22 AM

Also, on the same page:

Remote Viewing the Future: A Way That Works — Design A

The experimental design that consistently works well to predict the future involves having the target chosen in the future. That is, a remote viewer is told to conduct a remote-viewing session that describes a target. The target for that session has not yet been chosen. The session is conducted, stored, and made available for public download as an encrypted file. The person choosing the target is not given access to the remote-viewing session. Eventually, say, a week or more later, the person assigned to pick a target for the remote-viewing session (a "tasker" or "targeteer") does so. The target is revealed, and the session is taken from storage or decrypted, and the session data are compared with the actual target. In this type of situation in which the target is determined in the future, the remote-viewing session tends to correctly and consistently predict the chosen target. It is also possible to use a truly random process that occurs in the future to pick the target from a pool of targets. The key is that the target is determined after the remote-viewing session is completed. In the current experiment, we will be adding a new element to this design by placing the target event between the viewing and the tasking times, which is explained further below.

Remote Viewing the Future: A Way That Often Does Not Work — Design B

Let us say that a remote viewer is asked to conduct a remote-viewing session. The session is always done blind, of course, which means that the remote-viewer does not know the target. But let us say that the target is a certain place at a certain point in time in the future. That is, the tasker or targeteer has determined the target now, and this person is subsequently asking the remote-viewer to produce a session that describes that target at that future time.

This type of experimental design has been shown to have a very high rate of failure. That is, the remote-viewing session will likely describe a future that does not turn out to be true. We have long wondered why this type of experimental design does not work well. We now think we know why this happens. It is possible that when we remote view the future using this type of experimental design, we open ourselves up to remote-viewing the future as it exists in alternate realities, and which reality is perceived by the remote viewer is probabilistically determined and influenced by subtle mental biases and cues. To test this, we need to set up an experiment that eliminates this possibility, and then see if such a new experimental design works. That is, we need to set up an experimental design that would allow for one and only one future to be selected from a multitude of alternative futures.

Quote    Reply   

emeline

Silver Monarch

#12 [url]

Aug 5 09 8:39 AM

I was just reading through some of the experiments/documentation on the website and I certainly don't think it can be dismissed - it looked like some of the remote viewers really were giving some very specific descriptions which seemed to indicate they might actually be remote viewing or certainly sensing events.

The Wikipedia page is quite an interesting overview:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Remote_viewing

Quote    Reply   

emeline

Silver Monarch

#13 [url]

Aug 5 09 9:38 AM

Going all tinfoily and such now and also looking at the bigger picture, what we seem to have is:

Remote viewers claiming to see this global cataclysm involving the sun in the next few years.  I don't think they can be dismissed out of hand.  Also although officially the US DOD ditched their official remote viewing programmes (China, Russia etc had/have them too) it seems like the CIA and USAF had some long term investment in them and with the resources available to them who KNOWS what they found out?   They've very possibly just moved all this to Black Ops.

NASA has been warning about possible  impacts on humanity from future solar storms:
http://science.nasa.gov/heliophysics/big-questions/how-does-solar-variability-affect-human-society-technological-systems-and-the-habitability-of-planets/

There's the movie "The Road" - course that may mean nothing but I watched it again last night. monkey  Sometimes though I wonder if they don't signal us "clues" through movies.

We have the seed vault in Norway.  

Many countries are reportedly building a lot of subway systems, deep underground military bases etc.  I don't know how true this is.  Has anyone checked it out?

Governments of the world don't seem to be doing a lot about devastating climate change, Fukushima, ocean acidification etc.....could it be because it DOESN'T MATTER?    Could one (tinfoily) explanation be that they know this solar cataclysm is coming which is going to be much more devastating?

We also have other people who are having premonitions and dreams about some kind of solar catastrophe affecting the earth, or something which "starts in the sky" as pamela has said.

If the ParasitesThatBe DID remote view this say 10 or 20 years ago, what would they have done?    I would suggest tried to gather to themselves all the resources that they could, by fair means or foul.   That seems to be pretty much what they're doing.   At some point do they just all exit underground?   They certainly seem to have thrown the planet "to the wolves" as it were.    Clearly they have never cared what happened to most of humanity apart from themselves so it would seem very believable they would throw everyone else to the wolves with little or no warning too.   In fact it would be in their interests NOT to warn most people.   It could be though that we're getting little clues (such as the movie The Road, NASA's warning etc).

Who knows?  I don't know.  But this scenario of a solar event devastating much of the earth in the future and the "elites" having foreknowledge of it MIGHT - POSSIBLY - explain a lot of things.

Quote    Reply   

concernedmomma

Silver Monarch

#15 [url]

Aug 5 09 4:29 PM

I have been meaning to post about Solar flares lately.

They just had a large earth facing one not too long ago and I swear it makes everyone a little 'mental' for a few days after.

I have started to 'notice' when theres a solar flare that a few days later when it hits earth everything feels harsh. Like the air itself feels hot/hard/dry.

People seem agitated.
Animals seem odd, my dog gets nervous, the cows bray more and louder and longer.
My kids turn into little demons and whine and cry which is so not normal.

Birds go quiet. Befor this last solar flare like 3 days ago we had birds chirping so loud I had to close the windows to hear the TV!
Now you cannot hear a single chirp anywhere.
It's dry and the sun hurts. Like 2 minutes out in the sun, your skin just ..hurts.

So taking this into account and then reading odd little things that happen in the news around these same time frames I can totally see how a large solar flare that is predicted to be big enough to shut off the power grid ..could really damage living things as well.

Being inside, underground if you will (like I get relief in my basement) seems the only option.

Sorry if I am rambling it is just something like ..a feeling building in me about these solar flares.

Quote    Reply   

concernedmomma

Silver Monarch

#16 [url]

Aug 5 09 4:47 PM

One of the things that 'gets' me about these remote viewing lecture videos..

Who are these people who are attending these lectures?

I mean when they show a glimpse of the room of people they are predominately older white males in dress shirts and ties. Older females in buisness attire.
Not the 'crowd' I would expect to see for such a tinfoily thing eh?

Quote    Reply   

spacecase0

Illustrious Alchemist

#17 [url]

Aug 5 09 5:55 PM

someone I know talked to a remote viewer because they happen to be in the same place at the same time, I think it was Ed Dames, anyway, my friend knew something about it because of me and asked some questions,
and the guy running the school said that JPL had sent a group of engineers to learn it

I am guessing that there are all kinds of people using it in industry, and they are often less stuck up than one might think, it it works they will use it, they really don't care why things work if they work.

Quote    Reply   

emeline

Silver Monarch

#18 [url]

Aug 6 09 10:19 AM

I have been meaning to post about Solar flares lately.
They just had a large earth facing one not too long ago and I swear it makes everyone a little 'mental' for a few days after.
I have started to 'notice' when theres a solar flare that a few days later when it hits earth everything feels harsh. Like the air itself feels hot/hard/dry.
People seem agitated.
Animals seem odd, my dog gets nervous, the cows bray more and louder and longer.
My kids turn into little demons and whine and cry which is so not normal.
Birds go quiet. Befor this last solar flare like 3 days ago we had birds chirping so loud I had to close the windows to hear the TV!
Now you cannot hear a single chirp anywhere.
It's dry and the sun hurts. Like 2 minutes out in the sun, your skin just ..hurts.
So taking this into account and then reading odd little things that happen in the news around these same time frames I can totally see how a large solar flare that is predicted to be big enough to shut off the power grid ..could really damage living things as well.
Being inside, underground if you will (like I get relief in my basement) seems the only option.
Sorry if I am rambling it is just something like ..a feeling building in me about these solar flares.

-concernedmomma

CM, well weird as it seems there's a lot of people talking the last few years about how our sun somehow "feels hotter".    My father's 80 and even he'll say the sun somehow SEEMS hotter these days.   I don't know what the heck it is.  Logically I just think, well we must be imagining it because it doesn't seem to be reflected in temperatures or humidity recordings.   Maybe it's like me, him, them (the people who "feel" it's hotter) just perceiving it differently.  Even when it seems to be a fairly moderate temperature sometimes some days it still seems to me like the sun somehow feels "hotter".  It's one of those things that does my head in.  I keep telling myself, oh it must be you, you must be imagining it or something.....but I'm amazed how many OTHER people say the same thing.    All around my town people have been saying for the last 2 or 3 years how the "sun seems hotter" somehow.  It's weird.
And you know here's the other thing.......all the chemtrail watchers will tell you it's the days when it's going to be NATURALLY clear and blue and HOT that very often they spray and "white out" the sky.   I don't often see the planes but even I think now, oh here comes a beautiful clear day - now watch it get "whited out" with weird looking "clouds".  It's almost like they really are "screening out" the sun. 

Quote    Reply   

emeline

Silver Monarch

#19 [url]

Aug 6 09 10:32 AM

someone I know talked to a remote viewer because they happen to be in the same place at the same time, I think it was Ed Dames, anyway, my friend knew something about it because of me and asked some questions,
and the guy running the school said that JPL had sent a group of engineers to learn it
I am guessing that there are all kinds of people using it in industry, and they are often less stuck up than one might think, it it works they will use it, they really don't care why things work if they work.

-spacecase0

Wow, that's interesting spacecase! 

I started to wonder today about those objects which keep being seen near the sun.  I am convinced the objects are real - too many people have taken photos of them and it can't all be "lens flare" or "smudges on the camera" or some of the other explanations people offer.  Even Alex got photos of them.

So what are they?  What's the temperature up there?  9000 F if I remember right.  What could be alongside the sun like that and not evaporate? 

It made me also think of SOHO which is up there observing the sun.  They put it up there in 1995.   Was there any ummm special reason?    Although it seems inconceivable to me could they have built some kind of craft which could withstand 9000F?  Is it impossible or just impossible according to the physics we know?   Those objects just seem very mysterious.

More on SOHO:

SOHO, the Solar & Heliospheric Observatory, is a project of international collaboration between ESA and NASAto study the Sun from its deep core to the outer corona and the solar wind.

SOHO was launched on December 2, 1995. The SOHO spacecraft was built in Europe by an industry team led by prime contractor Matra Marconi Space (now EADS Astrium) under overall management by ESA. The twelve instruments on board SOHO were provided by European and American scientists. Nine of the international instrument consortia are led by European Principal Investigators (PI's), three by PI's from the US. Large engineering teams and more than 200 co-investigators from many institutions supported the PI's in the development of the instruments and in the preparation of their operations and data analysis.NASA was responsible for the launch and is now responsible for mission operations. Large radio dishes around the world which form NASA's Deep Space Network are used for data downlink and commanding. Mission control is based at Goddard Space Flight Center in Maryland.

Further information about SOHO:

http://sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov/about/about.html

Quote    Reply   

concernedmomma

Silver Monarch

#20 [url]

Aug 6 09 5:12 PM

Em,

Do you notice that people say "The sun is HOT today" more a few days after a large solar flare?

That was kinda my point. I am starting to notice a pattern of the sun 'feeling' hotter a few days after solar flares. If so it seems to suggest to me that we are feeling something from the solar flares.

Are the chem trails to cover/protect from solar flares? Is that the reason our power grid has not gone down yet?

I am going to try to research this further but just tossing this out there.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help