Remove this ad

emeline

Silver Monarch

#61 [url]

Nov 8 09 10:14 PM

Ah gorgeous little fox.

Cute critter AND very cute little girl!  I love the way they are interacting.....

Smile, breathe and go slowly.’ ~Thich Nhat Hanh

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

concernedmomma

Silver Monarch

#64 [url]

Nov 22 09 1:53 PM

That moth is AMAZING!!

If I saw that in the wild I would be very hard pressed to kill it just to have a "sample" ya know?

I'd rather have it as a pet. Fascinating.

Well aren't you just a fun little lollipop triple dipped in psycho......

Quote    Reply   

emeline

Silver Monarch

#70 [url]

Dec 26 09 9:19 PM

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

concernedmomma

Silver Monarch

#72 [url]

Dec 27 09 3:17 AM

I WANT that chicken!!! **screams** ..Please say she lays brown eggs?? OMG she would so fit in with my girls!

I wonder what kind she is ..never seen one like that

Quote    Reply   

emeline

Silver Monarch

#73 [url]

Dec 27 09 7:34 PM

I thought of your girls the moment I saw him CM, so gorgeous like yours. Isn't he adorable?

I'm sure he is a rooster though by the looks of him.

I dont know if he's an actual breed - he may be, but not one I am familiar with.

Wyandottes are a bit similar.  I used to have Golden and Silver Wyandottes, very lovely.

This one is just off the Net:

Quote    Reply   

concernedmomma

Silver Monarch

#74 [url]

Dec 27 09 7:48 PM

Weird how that chicken does have a "manly" feel to him eh?

I have to say tho except for the face ..he looks EXACTLY  like my Lacy (5 month old silver laced wyandotte)

They change their feathers a bit as they grow I am told. Other than that ..I would think its a fat lovley hen. LOL

Quote    Reply   

periol

Silver Monarch

#77 [url]

Dec 29 09 6:41 AM

Thanks em, she is super sweet.  And she's totally in love with me, for some reason.  We go to the beach every day, but yesterday I was in Long Beach with a friend and we went to the beach there.  Roxie had a little poop explosion on the way there, and I forgot to grab baggies from the car, so I left her with my friend to go get a baggie to scoop up the damage. 

When I got back, they were standing in the same spot, watching me.  Roxie totally lost interest in the other dogs or the beach since I wasn't there, wouldn't move a muscle until I came back.

If anyone else is ever thinking about getting a dog, I can definitely recommend going the rescue route.  There are so many dogs who are unloved and mistreated, and THEY KNOW when they get an owner who loves and takes care of them, and behave accordingly.  

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help