Remove this ad

emeline

Silver Monarch

#21 [url]

May 6 09 8:18 AM

3/20/2012 -- ALERT! VERIFIED TRUE ! Mexico 7.9M Earthquake PRE-PLANNED = MAN MADE !!

#!

Smile, breathe and go slowly.’ ~Thich Nhat Hanh

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

emeline

Silver Monarch

#23 [url]

May 6 09 8:29 AM

Here's Dutchinse's blog talking about it:

This is profound and disturbing. There was a “drill” planned for March 20, 2012 in Mexico for a 7.9M earthquake “simulation”…. also on a separate note.. Barack Obamas daughter was at the epicenter on spring break: WTH is going on?!

http://sincedutch.wordpress.com/2012/03/21/3202012-alert-mexico-7-9m-earthquake-pre-planned-verified-simulation-for-march-20-2012/

Quote    Reply   

emeline

Silver Monarch

#24 [url]

May 6 09 8:32 AM

Here's the story from  March 2nd.

BE MARCH 20

El Heraldo de Chiapas El Heraldo de Chiapas
2 de marzo de 2012 March 2, 2012

PEPE GALLEGOS PEPE GALLEGOS

As part of preparations for the next megasimulacro March 20, state authorities of Civil Protection (CP) performed exercise tests before a cabinet to simulate the response to a contingency situation, an earthquake measuring 7.9 degrees on the scale Richter.

. The Institute of Computer practiced evacuation, meeting in a meeting, and revisions in the infrastructure of the building, said the local unit.

He explained that "in the hypothesis of an earthquake of Richter 7.9 °, this exercise was installed immediately the State Emergency Committee, which is made up of members of the three levels of government to the attention of an emergency."

Quote    Reply   

emeline

Silver Monarch

#25 [url]

May 6 09 8:45 AM

I just spent some time checking this out and it DOES indeed seem that on the exact day they were having an exercise which simulated a large earthquake, 7+ in Mexico, they actually HAD a real 7+ earthquake in Mexico.

List of Major Earthquakes in Mexico (which is a very seismically active region):

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_earthquakes_in_Mexico

If you read that list you will see they get a LOT of large earthquakes, so the exercise coinciding with a real quake COULD be mere coincidence, could be.....one possibility.

Heck of a coincidence though.

Quote    Reply   

#26 [url]

May 6 09 1:55 PM

Dutchsinse | 3/20/2012 -- ALERT! VERIFIED TRUE ! Mexico 7.9M Earthquake PRE-PLANNED = MAN MADE !!

This is profound and disturbing. There was a verified "drill" planned for March 20, 2012 in Mexico for a 7.9M earthquake "simulation".... also on a separate note.. Barack Obama's daughter was at the epicenter on spring break: WTH is going on?! 
We need answers.. and I don't think (at this point) any of us are going to settle for "coincidence". Who has the weapon, and why are they using it.. that is the question at this point.

I don't know about this, just saw it and wanted to add it here. I haven't watched the video yet so...I don't know what to say about it.

doomer breaking news now! endofempirenews.blogspot.com/ my outsider art paturner.blogspot.com/

Quote    Reply   

deusvult

Tin Warrior

#27 [url]

May 6 09 3:29 PM

No offense to any Obama fans here, but why in the hell is a 13 year old girl going to Mexico for Spring Break?  Seriously, let us consider what it means to feel "entitled". 

Quote    Reply   

concernedmomma

Silver Monarch

#28 [url]

May 6 09 5:22 PM

You know, I didnt even think about her age. And I havent seen anything about how much her 'spring break' is costing the tax payers? So this aught to be intresting.

Well aren't you just a fun little lollipop triple dipped in psycho......

Quote    Reply   

concernedmomma

Silver Monarch

#29 [url]

May 6 09 5:28 PM

HOLY! Tell me ..Oh nevermind .. just look for yourselves..

Media scrubs Malia Obama vacation story
http://nation.foxnews.com/malia-obama/2012/03/20/media-scrubs-malia-obama-vacation-story

UPDATE: Kristina Schake, Communications Director to the First Lady, emails to confirm this was a White House effort:
    From the beginning of the administration, the White House has asked news outlets not to report on or photograph the Obama children when they are not with their parents and there is no vital news interest. We have reminded outlets of this request in order to protect the privacy and security of these girls.

Well aren't you just a fun little lollipop triple dipped in psycho......

Quote    Reply   

#33 [url]

May 6 09 11:27 PM

No offense to any Obama fans here, but why in the hell is a 13 year old girl going to Mexico for Spring Break?  Seriously, let us consider what it means to feel "entitled".  

-deusvult

I don't think there are any Obama fans here.  This is a tinfoil palace, after all.  ;)

Quote    Reply   

spin

Aluminati

#35 [url]

May 7 09 3:11 AM

RE: Mexican quake and drill.

Okay, I want to point out that there are more than 2 possibilities here. It isn't just choosing whether it was extraordinary coincidence or a perpetrated EQ. There are other possibilities.
The spiritual dimension entities can see further into the future. They can then plant thought or "inspire" some bureaucrat to plan the drill, and inspire Obama's daughter's school to plan a trip. Then when we're stumped by all the synchronicity, they are amused. I contend that at least one higher dimension likes f-ing with us.

Quote    Reply   

emeline

Silver Monarch

#36 [url]

May 7 09 4:12 AM

spin, interesting thoughts there and something else I thought of yesterday when I read one of the Obama kids was supposed to be there in Mexico, was hmmm, maybe it was a "message" to Obama?    It just reminded me of those US Congressmen who left Christchurch 24 hours before the February 2011 quake when so many people were killed.   Had they been there the day after, they would have been in the very worst area......was it a kind of warning shot?  Again, a message? "We know where you are, we can cause earthquakes where you or your loved ones are". 

It would be interesting to see if we could find any other similar "coincidences".

Quote    Reply   

spin

Aluminati

#37 [url]

May 7 09 11:26 AM

I thought about the warning level too, Em. But then the warning could be from human cabal or other country, OR from spiritual level, or alien/ET level.

Quote    Reply   

spin

Aluminati

#38 [url]

May 7 09 11:29 AM

I remember posting that it seemed weird that there was an earthquake in northern Italy that was felt up through Switzerland right during the recent Davos event.

Quote    Reply   

emeline

Silver Monarch

#40 [url]

May 9 09 5:38 AM

People living near the epicentre of Australia's biggest earthquake in 15 years have reported being shaken, but otherwise escaping unscathed.
The 6.1 earthquake struck near Ernabella, in South Australia's far north, just before 8.30pm (CDT) on Friday.
Ernabella, an indigenous arts hub, is home to about 500 Aboriginal people, with more living in about six communities in the surrounding region.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=10794365

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help