Remove this ad

concernedmomma

Silver Monarch

#41 [url]

May 11 09 8:52 PM

Jesus wept! 7$ a lb for banana's??

I am going to stop procrastinating and learn how the hell to dehydrate those suckers properly NOW when they are 55 cents a lb.!

Well aren't you just a fun little lollipop triple dipped in psycho......

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

periol

Silver Monarch

#43 [url]

May 12 09 1:41 PM

Britain experiencing the same warm weather as most of the U.S.And this is an excellent piece from....of all places... the UK Daily Mail:[url]

-mtlouie

what a great article!

this quote is money.  AGE OF ABUNDANCE!  it's perfect.  and it's over.  the new is already here, but folks are just starting to figure that out...

The story is familiar: during mankind’s Age of Abundance, now emphatically ended, we squandered water and took wholly inadequate steps to protect it as a resource. 

On this overcrowded island particularly, we have designed everything we built for the past two centuries with a view to making rainwater flow as quickly as possible into the sea.

We have drained swamps and wetlands, laid countless millions of square feet of concrete and tar, which rain runs off quickly, with no  chance to seep into the soil and refill aquifers. 

Even in dry winters, we still get enough water — if only we could hang onto it. But we do not, and the result is the fine, dry mess in which we find ourselves.

Quote    Reply   

#44 [url]

May 12 09 11:10 PM

I saw an article over on HA last night saying America has FORTY MILLION unsold McMansions that no one wants.

Everyone now wants to live close to their job, in a walkable town/city/village, and in small houses.

Ooops.

Quote    Reply   

tlr1138

Silver Monarch

#53 [url]

May 20 09 1:50 AM

I have relatives in Missouri who deal with tornadoes all the time. Every time I talk to them, somebody's barn or half a town has been wiped out by one. They all just get in their basements and act like it's no big deal. My aunt tells me, "I wouldn't want to live in California with all those earthquakes." Hell, give me an earthquake any day over a tornado.

Quote    Reply   

concernedmomma

Silver Monarch

#54 [url]

May 23 09 4:29 AM

Just thought I would mention...The moon is BRIGHT as all hell tonight.

I mean ..I have never been able to actually see the trail left from a plane flying at night befor.

Quote    Reply   

#55 [url]

May 23 09 12:58 PM

hey, did you notice that too!
it was so damned bright it looked like street lights or something. I live in the country and don't have streetlights, thank God.
I could see the creek behind the mill here and it was like a stream of silver!
Maybe it's at perigee? or apogee? which one is it when it's closest? Or, maybe the air was really cleared out from partials and it was just brighter because of it?
Or, maybe something in the atmosphere is changed/changing.

doomer breaking news now! endofempirenews.blogspot.com/ my outsider art paturner.blogspot.com/

Quote    Reply   

donk

Tin Warrior

#56 [url]

May 26 09 5:59 PM

The sun has been seeming REAL bright lately, and the moon had the same effect you mention for the last 4-5 days.  I'm on the East COast of the USA...and it seems the last 2-3 weeks have been a reprieve from the several months of bruised purple/gray chemtrail skies we had been getting.  Starting to think they are protection from the sun, as it has been burning people on the unseasonably warm, March days.

What's really different though is the winds the last two day...they are gigantic swirling gusts, in between stillness.  Very disconcerting, i have never noticed anything like it here before.

I am a product, I am a symbol/of endless, hopeless, aimless, fruitless games... ---CRASS

Quote    Reply   

concernedmomma

Silver Monarch

#57 [url]

May 28 09 1:01 PM

April 11, 2012 was a kicker day for odd weird weather all around not to even mention the multitude of earthquakes.

Quote    Reply   

concernedmomma

Silver Monarch

#59 [url]

Jun 6 09 4:39 PM

SNOW!! Incomming snow ..in April ..late April I might add.

- By Monday, the heaviest rain and strongest winds will shift northward through New England while heavy wet snow, possibly mixed with rain at the lowest elevations, extends from western New York to West Virginia

Quote    Reply   

#60 [url]

Jun 7 09 1:20 AM

CM. they are calling for snow here tomorrow night too.
we'll see. It's supposed to be heavy and they are saying trees could be damaged. High winds too.
What
the
hell????!!!!

doomer breaking news now! endofempirenews.blogspot.com/ my outsider art paturner.blogspot.com/

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help