Remove this ad

spin

Aluminati

#22 [url]

May 7 09 3:24 AM

Flowering trees all bursting into bloom almost a month early here in northern IL. Like it happened overnight. Windows open wide at 10:30pm tonight, ceiling fan on.....I'm in a tank top and shorts...still too warm to go to sleep.

My body and brain feel screwed up due to the unnatural imbalance of this.

Quote    Reply   

concernedmomma

Silver Monarch

#24 [url]

May 7 09 4:55 AM

Okay so, we had 83 degrees 2 days ago and now we have 42 and rain rain rain. My garden is flooded in places it never flooded befor.

I too am feeling all out of whack. I am extra tired, I cannot find any energy at all.I am sleeping about 12-16 hours a day!!

If I didnt know better, like have more symptoms, I would say I have a cold.

Which of course ..popped into my head ..all those bugs in my garden, all the fluctuations in the weather, dampness everywhere ..I swear you could almost feel a pandemic comming.

Just sayin.

Well aren't you just a fun little lollipop triple dipped in psycho......

Quote    Reply   

cantheus

Tinsel Tiller

#25 [url]

May 7 09 3:12 PM

Third day of sunny 75/80 degree F weather - sounds nice right?
Except this is Maine, and it's supposed to be cool/cold right now.
Not beach weather.
All of the lowland snow pack is just about gone, we're under a high fire
risk warning. I was just outside (indulging my bad tobacco habit) in a tank top!

I've lived here all of my life, and never seen anything like this at all. I've seen
thaws and warm-ups, but nothing like what we're experiencing this week - to be quite
honest, it's freaking me out.
Being a native I also know that this could change overnight, and we could get 
plastered with a huge snowstorm any time between now and May, but this feels 
different than just a spring warm-up - it feels like summer.

I truly hope I get to eat these words and we get a nice big, fat, blizzard.

Quote    Reply   

concernedmomma

Silver Monarch

#29 [url]

May 10 09 4:08 AM

Oh my god ..soooo totally freaked out right now ..I was scrolling through the recent entries/replys

I got to this one ..with the map above and there were pictures from that distorted time forum on here!

I didnt have any other web site oepn  ..oh my god ..that is tripin me out ..Whats the map saying? I cant read it ..

did anyoneelse get the photos of those people from that time distortion thread super imposed on this map photo?

Quote    Reply   

friday

Tin Warrior

#30 [url]

May 10 09 6:02 AM

I'm seeing the same thing, it's not just you.

"There is one rule that's very simple, but not easy: observe reality and adjust." - Ran Prieur

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

concernedmomma

Silver Monarch

#34 [url]

May 10 09 12:41 PM

Okay I still have the photo's of those dimensional people. Seems it's a bug **whew**

Anyway ..go to recent posts. Scroll down and the photos just show up on whatever happens to be there.

The 2 photos I see are the 2 photos at the bottom of this web site page / which is about the multidimensional stuff so thats why it tripped me out.

http://www.burlingtonnews.net/multiverses2.html

Quote    Reply   

concernedmomma

Silver Monarch

#35 [url]

May 10 09 12:46 PM

and erm back to topic ..now I can see the map...anyone notice how cold Texas was? Texas is usually hotter than most.

Quote    Reply   

emeline

Silver Monarch

#37 [url]

May 10 09 8:19 PM

Wow, that is weird about those faces.  I still can't see them.

We had this wild thunderstorm suddenly blow through here yesterday and a farmer not far from me says he got a tornado at his place. surprise   The weather is getting freakier and freakier.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/the-press/news/6636090/Tornado-downs-trees-in-Leeston

Tornado - Leeston

Leeston farmer Alan Manhire, 43, was shifting sheep just before 4.30pm yesterday when "everything went white".
"It was unreal," he said. "A band of rain and hail came p...... down and then it just blew like sh.., but the wind wasn't making any noise, it was bizarre."
A decade-old willow tree, taller than a lamppost, was brought to the ground, along with about 20 other trees on his property.
Some branches were snapped off and thrown about 50m, he said.
Manhire thought his car was going to turn over. A friend, who was trying to drive a four-wheel- drive with eight sheep on a trailer could barely move.
The tornado lasted about three minutes and then "everything went dead calm". Manhire estimated the winds would have reached up to 200kmh.
"It was about three times stronger than one of Canterbury's strong nor'westers. I was sh...... myself," he said.
Manhire, who is in the process of selling his property, had four people viewing his home for an open day yesterday and said no- one could believe what had happened.
His house wasn't damaged by the tornado but he "knew someone was going to get injured if it had carried on".
MetService forecaster Hordur Thordarson said he did not know of a tonardo in Leeston but a "fairly intense thunderstorm passed to the south of Christchurch at about 4.30pm".
The storm started near Fairlie and gradually intensified as it moved towards Leeston.
Thordarson predicted isolated winds could have reached about 100kmh.
He said it was the biggest storm in Christchurch recently.

Smile, breathe and go slowly.’ ~Thich Nhat Hanh

Quote    Reply   

concernedmomma

Silver Monarch

#38 [url]

May 11 09 2:43 AM

I am here to WARN you all.

Today it was set to be a georgous day! Perfect temp for mucking about in the garden doing a bit of spring cleaning. 77 it was said to get to. Not too shabby.

So we spent the morning outside and even braved an utterly early dive in the pool  (Hey when your hot and sweaty an uber ice cold pool is the bomb!!!!)

We got F.R.I.E.D......Yes sir eee BURNT to a friggen crisp. We didnt even SEE it happening you know? Just did our thing outside came in to rest and a few hours later we are now the lobster family.

You've been warned. wink

Sunburnt in March and we weren't even snow skiing!

Quote    Reply   

periol

Silver Monarch

#39 [url]

May 11 09 5:16 AM

I am here to WARN you all.Today it was set to be a georgous day! Perfect temp for mucking about in the garden doing a bit of spring cleaning. 77 it was said to get to. Not too shabby.So we spent the morning outside and even braved an utterly early dive in the pool  (Hey when your hot and sweaty an uber ice cold pool is the bomb!!!!) We got F.R.I.E.D......Yes sir eee BURNT to a friggen crisp. We didnt even SEE it happening you know? Just did our thing outside came in to rest and a few hours later we are now the lobster family.You've been warned. [image]Sunburnt in March and we weren't even snow skiing!

-concernedmomma

so i'm FINALLY gonna get a tan this summer?  AWESOME.  

Quote    Reply   

emeline

Silver Monarch

#40 [url]

May 11 09 8:22 PM

The Continent Where Climate Went Haywire

From floods to cyclones to fires of unimaginable ferocity, climate 
change has unleashed a host of plagues on Australia. But catastrophe has 
spawned a national rebirth.

Australia has always been a country of climate extremes, but lately the swings 
of wet and dry have been shockingly intense. Weeks of torrential rains at the end of 2010 and beginning of 2011 (summertime down under) created tsunami-like waters that covered most of the province of Queensland. Then in mid-January, a cloudburst from a freak storm caused the Brisbane River to overflow its banks. A surging wall of water gushed through the pocket parks and tree-lined streets of downtown Brisbane, saturating trendy boutiques, stately government buildings, and gleaming glass skyscrapers.
As the waters advanced, thousands of people evacuated their homes and businesses. Panicked shoppers emptied supermarket shelves. With most roads closed, fleeing residents jammed an open highway in a frantic exodus reminiscent of the chaos on arteries leading out of New Orleans when the twin disasters of Katrina and the breached levees filled that city like a bathtub. Choppers crowded the skies ferrying supplies and rescuing stranded residents off rooftops. Lines for sandbags stretched outside relief centers, which were filled to capacity with people left homeless, and troops trucked in fresh food, water, and emergency supplies to a city the size of Houston.
The flooding claimed 35 lives and left more than 100,000 people homeless. The waters destroyed food crops, pushing prices of staples like bananas to $7 (AUD) a pound and decimating vineyards. Even the country’s lucrative coal mining industry was brought to a standstill. Damage came to an estimated $20 billion overall.

http://discovermagazine.com/2011/dec/17-continent-where-climate-went-haywire

Smile, breathe and go slowly.’ ~Thich Nhat Hanh

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help