Remove this ad

emeline

Silver Monarch

#81 [url]

Jan 26 10 7:11 AM

Carried out in St Louis and other US cities during the 50's and 60's. - Emeline.

Govt. Admits Chemtrails/Toxins Sprayed On It's Citizens -Mainstream Report

Published on Dec 10, 2012

http://www.aliensofatlantis.com/ human guinea pigs,u.s.government admits chemtrails,government admits humans secretly tested and sprayed with poisons,chemtrails,chemtrails in the news,chemtrail report,

Smile, breathe and go slowly.’ ~Thich Nhat Hanh

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

emeline

Silver Monarch

#82 [url]

Jan 26 10 7:23 AM

I-Team: The Army's secret Cold War experiments on St. Louisans

St. Louis (KSDK) - Lisa Martino-Taylor is a sociologist whose life's work has been to uncover details of the Army's ultra-secret military experiments carried out in St. Louis and other cities during the 1950s and 60s.

She will make her research public Tuesday, but she spoke first to the I-Team's Leisa Zigman.

The I-Team independently verified that the spraying of zinc cadmium sulfide did take place in St. Louis on thousands of unsuspecting citizens. What is unclear is whether the Army added a radioactive material to the compound as Martino-Taylor's research implies.

"The study was secretive for reason. They didn't have volunteers stepping up and saying yeah, I'll breathe zinc cadmium sulfide with radioactive particles," said Martino-Taylor.

Army archive pictures show how the tests were done in Corpus Christi, Texas in the 1960s. In Texas, planes were used to drop the chemical. But in St. Louis, the Army placed chemical sprayers on buildings and station wagons.

Documents confirmed that city officials were kept in the dark about the tests. The Cold War cover story was that the Army was testing smoke screens to protect cities from a Russian attack. The truth, according to Martino-Taylor was much more sinister.

"It was pretty shocking. The level of duplicity and secrecy. Clearly they went to great lengths to deceive people," she said.

More:

http://www.ksdk.com/news/article/339573/3/I-Team-The-Armys-secret-Cold-War-experiments-on-St-Louisans-

Quote    Reply   

emeline

Silver Monarch

#83 [url]

Mar 1 10 5:54 PM

Unusual clouds above Christchurch, NZ

An unusual cloud formation covers the sky above Christchurch this afternoon.
Clouds have formed in parallel lines as a northeasterly wind blows. 
MetService forecaster Daniel Corbett said the formation was a good example of waves or rolls in the mid-level altocumulus or stratus-type cloud.
"The northwest flow across your region of the past couple of days flows over the Alps and the up and down motion downwind of the mountains causes the rolls in the cloud,'' he said.
"In this case, the mid-level layer is fairly saturated and so it forms a wavy cloud sheet. When the layer of air is not as saturated, it can sometimes just form waves or wave clouds."
Meanwhile, tinder-dry Canterbury is set for a welcome reprieve this week as rain sweeps across the country and temperatures tumble.
Firefighters spent last night dampening down more wildfires outside Christchurch after last week's searing temperatures and high winds saw a series of fires destroy homes and kill livestock.
Forecasters say the 30 degree Celsius temperatures will  fall to 16C in Christchurch tomorrow, and rain is predicted for the whole week.
Two scrub fires that devastated Selwyn flared up last night but were extinguished quickly, a Fire Service spokesman said today.
A helicopter with thermal imaging was used to check for hot spots at the two sites.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/the-press/news/your-weather/8174473/Unusual-clouds-above-Christchurch

");">
");">
e

clouds landscape

Quote    Reply   

emeline

Silver Monarch

#84 [url]

Mar 15 10 5:40 AM

Did plane fumes kill these British Airways pilots?

TWO British Airways pilots have died within four days of each other after complaining about being exposed to toxic oil fumes on passenger planes.

Karen Lysakowska, 43 was buried last Tuesday. Richard Westgate, also 43, was buried four days earlier on Friday January 18.

Before he died, Mr Westgate had told his lawyer Frank Cannon to sue British Airways for allegedly breaching health and safety guidelines.

Mr Cannon told the Daily Mail he plans to go ahead with the case.

He says BA is liable under the Control of Substances Hazardous to Health regulations because it fails to monitor the quality of air on board planes.

“I see this as an impending tsunami for the airline industry - it’s been hushed for and ignored for so long," he said.
"We hope to use the inquest to give Richard the trial he never got. It would be the first judicial recognition of his condition."

That condition is called aerotoxic syndrome, a chronic physical and neurological condition they insist will one day be seen as "the new asbestos".

Civil Aviation Authority records show pilots are put on oxygen masks at least five times a week to combat suspected “fume events".

More:

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/did-plane-fumes-kill-these-british-airways-pilots/story-e6frf7jo-1226563184331

Quote    Reply   

emeline

Silver Monarch

#85 [url]

Mar 24 10 6:28 PM

Stratospheric Aerosol Geoengineering – The Invisible Elephant in the Room

This NASA document dates from 1966. You can read the entire document here. In the introduction on page 1 it says (emphasis added):

Over the past twenty years experiments have been
conducted on weather modification, particularly on the effects of seedinq clouds with such materials as silver iodide crystals.
It outlines a “special commission” to coordinate the multiple governmental agencies, independent contractors and universities. It also deals with managing  international, legal, social implications and mentions possible species disruptions, biological consequences and possible military use. We can conclude that weather modification has probably started as early as 1946. According to the above document the program was funded in 1967 with 6.25 million $ and the funding prospect for 1970 was  248.5 million $. We can only speculate as to the amount of funding today.
After decades of weather modification the climate is now severely disrupted, what we experience today is not natural weather. In the meantime the military aspect has become a major part of the project. In the introduction to an article on Global Research [1] Prof. Michel Chossudovsky writes (emphasis added):
“Environmental modification techniques (ENMOD) for military use constitute, in the present context of global warfare, the ultimate weapon of mass destruction.

Full article:

http://www.zengardner.com/stratospheric-aerosol-geoengineering-the-invisible-elephant-in-the-room/

Quote    Reply   

emeline

Silver Monarch

#86 [url]

Apr 14 10 7:08 AM

The Most Important Topic For 2013

Published on Feb 5, 2013
Film Presented by John Massaria. The audio is part of a teleconference call between Russ Tanner (Global Skywatch) and Dane Wigington (WIWATS/Activist) These calls happen every Monday at 7 : 30 central time and can be accessed through Russ' fb page. Please join us!
Scientific Research explaining why they are spraying the sky's around the world. Learn and more importantly do something about the Chem trails being sprayed. Learn the details here in this short film. UN Environment Programme: 200 Species Extinct Every Day, Unlike Anything Since Dinosaurs Disappeared 65 Million Years Ago. According to the UN Environment Programme, the Earth is in the midst of a mass extinction of life. Scientists estimate that 150-200 species of plant, insect, bird and mammal become extinct every 24 hours. This is nearly 1,000 times the "natural" or "background" rate and, say many biologists, is greater than anything the world has experienced since the vanishing of the dinosaurs nearly 65m years ago.

I had to turn off comments because to many people (dis-informed people) were saying they don't seed or spray the sky's, and well... all I have to do is look up or look at the documents I have to show these are plain ignorant to facts and data. Maybe they are in denial.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lgPGdgBTaY

Quote    Reply   

emeline

Silver Monarch

#87 [url]

Apr 14 10 7:14 AM

NRL Scientists Produce Densest Artificial Ionospheric Plasma Clouds Using HAARP

U.S. Naval Research Laboratory research physicists and engineers from the Plasma Physics Division, working at the High-frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP) transmitter facility, Gakona, Alaska, successfully produced a sustained high density plasma cloud in Earth's upper atmosphere.
"Previous artificial plasma density clouds have lifetimes of only ten minutes or less," said Paul Bernhardt, Ph.D., NRL Space Use and Plasma Section. "This higher density plasma 'ball' was sustained over one hour by the HAARP transmissions and was extinguished only after termination of the HAARP radio beam."
Artificial Ionospheric Plasma Clouds Sequence of images of the glow plasma discharge produced with transmissions at the third electron gyro harmonic using the HAARP HF transmitter, Gakona, Alaska. The third harmonic artificial glow plasma clouds were obtained with HAARP using transmissions at 4.34 megahertz (MHz). The resonant frequency yielded green line (557.7 nanometer emission) with HF on November 12, 2012, between the times of 02:26:15 to 02:26:45 GMT.
(Photo: SRI International—Elizabeth Kendall)

These glow discharges in the upper atmosphere were generated as a part of the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) sponsored Basic Research on Ionospheric Characteristics and Effects (BRIOCHE) campaign to explore ionospheric phenomena and its impact on communications and space weather.
Using the 3.6-megawatt high-frequency (HF) HAARP transmitter, the plasma clouds, or balls of plasma, are being studied for use as artificial mirrors at altitudes 50 kilometers below the natural ionosphere and are to be used for reflection of HF radar and communications signals.
Past attempts to produce electron density enhancements have yielded densities of 4 x 105 electrons per cubic centimeter (cm3) using HF radio transmissions near the second, third, and fourth harmonics of the electron cyclotron frequency. This frequency near 1.44 MHz is the rate that electrons gyrate around the Earth's magnetic field.
The NRL group succeeded in producing artificial plasma clouds with densities exceeding 9 x 105 electrons cm3 using HAARP transmission at the sixth harmonic of the electron cyclotron frequency.

Full article:

http://www.nrl.navy.mil/media/news-releases/2013/nrl-scientists-produce-densest-artificial-ionospheric-plasma-clouds-using-haarp

Quote    Reply   

emeline

Silver Monarch

#88 [url]

Apr 19 10 6:56 PM

Geoengineering Programs Continue To Destroy Ozone Layer

Who has not noticed how intense the sun now feels? Who has not noticed how quickly it begins to burn the skin? Many have also begun to notice plants and trees which are having their foliage burned. This is not your imagination and the seriousness of this ever worsening fact can not be overstated.
There is in fact now a massive Northern Hemisphere ozone hole that appears to be growing and worsening by the day. So why don’t we hear a thing about this dire issue? Because the science community is being threatened into complete silence and the main stream media is all to effective at sweeping the “lump” under the rug. No matter how big the lump is.
SAG (stratospheric aerosol geoengineering) and SRM (solar radiation management) AKA, “chemtrails”, are virtually shredding the ozone layer day in and day out. The harsh reality of these ongoing atmospheric spraying programs is evident for any that look up and bother to do the slightest bit of objective investigation. In addition to the ongoing ozone decimation the toxic particulates that are literally saturating our atmosphere are completely disrupting global weather and rainfall patterns, causing extreme drought in many places, and deluge in others.

More:
http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/geoengineering-programs-continue-to-destroy-ozone-layer/

Quote    Reply   

emeline

Silver Monarch

#89 [url]

Apr 25 10 10:58 AM

Strategic incentives for climate geoengineering coalitions to exclude broad participation

Solar geoengineering is the deliberate reduction in the absorption of incoming solar radiation by the Earth's climate system with the aim of reducing impacts of anthropogenic climate change. Climate model simulations project a diversity of regional outcomes that vary with the amount of solar geoengineering deployed. It is unlikely that a single small actor could implement and sustain global-scale geoengineering that harms much of the world without intervention from harmed world powers. However, a sufficiently powerful international coalition might be able to deploy solar geoengineering.

Here, we show that regional differences in climate outcomes create strategic incentives to form coalitions that are as small as possible, while still powerful enough to deploy solar geoengineering. The characteristics of coalitions to geoengineer climate are modeled using a 'global thermostat setting game' based on climate model results. Coalition members have incentives to exclude non-members that would prevent implementation of solar geoengineering at a level that is optimal for the existing coalition. These incentives differ markedly from those that dominate international politics of greenhouse-gas emissions reduction, where the central challenge is to compel free riders to participate.

http://iopscience.iop.org/1748-9326/8/1/014021?fromSearchPage=true

Quote    Reply   

emeline

Silver Monarch

#90 [url]

Apr 28 10 8:21 AM

Rosalind Peterson of California Skywatch was a certified U.S.D.A. Farm Service Agency Crop Loss Adjustor working in more than ten counties throughout California. She now spearheads a watchdog group that monitors uncontrolled experimental weather modification programs, atmospheric heating and testing programs, and ocean and atmospheric experimental geoengineering programs Peterson is at the forefront of the chemtrail research field and how the unexplained patterns that scar our skies are “causing detrimental human health effects and environmental degradation.”

In this 1-hour plus video exclusive for Prison Planet.tv members, Peterson reveals how she was first spurred to investigate chemtrails after being alerted to them by someone at the Mendocino County Probation Department. Peterson then began to intensely study the phenomenon and note that aircraft producing the trails would circle the county in a clock-like loop, covering the entire area with a cloudy haze in as little as three hours. Peterson cites NASA studies showing that the chemtrails turn into man-made clouds, exacerbating artificial climate change. However, Peterson states her contention that NASA is attempting to cover-up the true nature of chemtrails and convince people that they are a natural phenomenon, a ruse dutifully parroted by top weather and satellite observatories, who as Peterson explains acknowledge the fact that man-made chemtrails are changing the weather yet still label them as natural weather fronts in their public broadcasts.

More:

http://ufohunterorguk.com/what-are-chemtrails-press-this-button-and-find-out/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=DTxvWLrUeE8#!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

periol

Silver Monarch

#91 [url]

May 3 10 11:13 PM

I went hiking yesterday in a canyon near where I live, and I arrived at 11:30 AM.  The sky was crystal clear blue except for chemtrail patterns running this way and that way all over the sky.  There were two planes in the middle of laying more as I looked up.  

At the end of the afternoon, I couldn't see chemtrails in the sky anymore, but everything was super hazy.  Super hazy.  Like someone had dropped a fog machine in the valley or something.  But no fog, no clouds, etc.

Quote    Reply   

periol

Silver Monarch

#92 [url]

May 4 10 8:39 PM

I went hiking yesterday in a canyon near where I live, and I arrived at 11:30 AM.  The sky was crystal clear blue except for chemtrail patterns running this way and that way all over the sky.  There were two planes in the middle of laying more as I looked up.  At the end of the afternoon, I couldn't see chemtrails in the sky anymore, but everything was super hazy.  Super hazy.  Like someone had dropped a fog machine in the valley or something.  But no fog, no clouds, etc.

-periol

I've been researching fruit trees this week, and in part of my research I looked into chill hours in the area (temps below 45F), and I came across this...

here's the last ten years.

2012:  497
2011:  389
2010:  340
2009:  95    
2008:  229
2007: 193
2006:  245
2005:  163
2004:  121
2003:  237

http://fruitsandnuts.ucdavis.edu/Weather_Services/chilling_accumulation_models/Chill_Calculators/index.cfm

Elsewhere I found several scientific papers talking about warming temperatures, and how much noticeable they were in the southwest of North America.  Chill hours have been dropping significantly throughout California.  Of course, this paper was published a few years ago.

The weather station where those chill hour reading come from is close to the canyon where I hiked on Sunday.  Other side of the mountain, basically.  I don't know, I just can't help but think this geo-engineering they're doing is to fight the warming?  Or control the weather?  I don't know.  Just weird.

Quote    Reply   

emeline

Silver Monarch

#93 [url]

May 4 10 9:46 PM

Exposing Chemtrail Spraying in Los Angeles for 30 Days

We decided to do a little research and make available a simple chemtrails-tracking webpage for tracking the globalist’s geoengineering crimes in Los Angeles for 30 (actually 31) days during the month of February- March 2013 and the results are in.

Accu-Terrorist Forecast Comparison

What can we learn from simple observations?

- We learned first that anyone can record their simple observations and these simple observations will usually tell a much greater story. We can state with a good degree of confidence that a longer observational study would yield more information about these spraying operations.

- Forecasts were changed in some cases one or two days prior to the day to apparently match whatever atmospheric chemical manipulations were going on that week.

- The news networks that put out the weather predictions not once bothered to address the sprayed chemical trails that altered the weather. The overall mass media-government silence on the issue was the most concerning.

- Spraying occurred with no particular pattern with regard to days of the week.

- Random people vary in terms of knowledge and awareness of these ongoing crimes against humanity but the actual spraying didn’t seem to arouse any alarm in the general public regardless of amount of spraying. Conversely, many in the general public are aware of these crimes but feel helpless to be able to do something about it.

- It was observed that the chemtrail terrorist pilots begin to spray all at once if and when working in teams; often either early in the morning or by 10-11 A.M. Once the first plane was seen to start spraying, then simultaneously other planes appeared at different parts of the sky flying at apparently the same altitudes also spraying in the same PATTERN as the other planes so as to create a parallel grid in the sky. The teamwork was clear and obvious every time.

- Conversely, when the chemtrail environmental terrorists took to the sky to do their assignment it was observed that all other planes in the sky (not involved in the parallel spraying) did NOT emit any contrails. In other words, at any given moment even though many planes are in the sky at one time (easily confirmed in flight tracking sites), only those one or two particular planes were seen spraying chemicals that alter the sky and the weather. Did someone not tell the other planes that they are supposed to be making contrails?
- Spraying was seen to coincide with abrupt temperature and weather changes, usually within a few days or sooner. For example, a long string of sunny warm days could be terminated with one massive day of spraying. Following the day of spraying, cooler, cloudy and sometimes rain will follow shortly.
What do you think?

Full story here:

http://www.zengardner.com/exposing-chemtrail-spraying-in-los-angeles-for-30-days/

Quote    Reply   

emeline

Silver Monarch

#94 [url]

May 4 10 9:56 PM

I've been researching fruit trees this week, and in part of my research I looked into chill hours in the area (temps below 45F), and I came across this...
here's the last ten years.
2012:  497
2011:  389
2010:  340
2009:  95    
2008:  229
2007: 193
2006:  245
2005:  163
2004:  121
2003:  237
[url]
Elsewhere I found several scientific papers talking about warming temperatures, and how much noticeable they were in the southwest of North America.  Chill hours have been dropping significantly throughout California.  Of course, this paper was published a few years ago.
The weather station where those chill hour reading come from is close to the canyon where I hiked on Sunday.  Other side of the mountain, basically.  I don't know, I just can't help but think this geo-engineering they're doing is to fight the warming?  Or control the weather?  I don't know.  Just weird.

-periol

periol, I don't have all the answers but there does seem to be one school of thought that they began to manipulate and try to control the weather decades ago - geo-engineering, and the effect may be that they ended up effectively warming up the planet.   It's actually dimmer but it's warmer. Of course, as I am sure we all know the EFFECT of "warmer" is actually WEIRDER.   More extremes of temperature, storms, droughts etc.

Quote    Reply   

periol

Silver Monarch

#95 [url]

May 5 10 1:13 AM

periol, I don't have all the answers but there does seem to be one school of thought that they began to manipulate and try to control the weather decades ago - geo-engineering, and the effect may be that they ended up effectively warming up the planet.   It's actually dimmer but it's warmer. Of course, as I am sure we all know the EFFECT of "warmer" is actually WEIRDER.   More extremes of temperature, storms, droughts etc.

-emeline

certainly, and that's where i've been coming from.  it was just very interesting to start researching trees, and be told that certain fruit trees can't work here in the LA area specifically because there are never enough chill hours, and then to go look at the numbers and see that the last three years we've hit chill hour numbers that just, well, shouldn't be.  a one-off, super cold winter yes.  three in a row like that?  weird.  

and then last year, especially.  based on those numbers, there isn't a fruit tree in the world that couldn't grow here.  and that's pretty crazy, and not the way things have been for a long time.  forget the last ten years - people have known for a long time what can and can't be grown here.  

i have been running into more and more people who are talking about experiments in the skies here in the L.A. area.  Long-term experiments that have been going on for a while.  But lately it's been at a whole new level.

Quote    Reply   

emeline

Silver Monarch

#96 [url]

May 5 10 1:51 AM

periol, yep, it's the people who grow things who can see beyond all doubt that the climate is seriously and permanently weirding.

I know a lot of people in my province, including commercial growers, who are now saying it's pointless to try and grow a lot of berries any more.  The climate no longer suits them.  Last season a lot of the grain didn't ripen in the fields at the end of the season - a lot of it actually never got harvested at all.   It's the first time in my 53 years I've seen fields of grain which were never harvested.

It's been pretty hopeless a lot of the time for outdoor tomatoes too.  It just doesn't get as hot as tomatoes like for long enough.

On the other hand sometimes when it IS hot the sun seems to have a vicious effect upon a lot of plants - burning them etc - in a way it never seemed to before. 

It's just - weird!

Quote    Reply   

roccman

Tin Warrior

#99 [url]

May 6 10 10:37 PM

right em - and if i were king of the world and i knew peak oil would lead to economic collapse that would lead to reduced pollution in the sky - the same pollution clouds that are currently protecting the earth from AGW...i too would be spraying like crazy to offset reductions in economic activity.

Nova aired this many years ago:

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/sun/

it speaks to the dimming of our sun by pollution clouds...

dimming of the sun is the huge blind spot for climate changer type folk in as much as folk think that peak oil will be good for the planet...not so say some...

the only thing peak oil will do that is good for the earth is effect a killoff of the population - after all we eat oil...so less oil means less folk.

Quote    Reply   

emeline

Silver Monarch

#100 [url]

May 10 10 7:55 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=fCohucT7FmQ

Scientific Research explaining why they are spraying the sky's around the world. Learn and more importantly do something about the Chemtrails being sprayed. Learn the details here in this short film. UN Environment Program: 200 Species Extinct Every Day, Unlike Anything Since Dinosaurs Disappeared 65 Million Years Ago. According to the UN Environment Program, the Earth is in the midst of a mass extinction of life.

Scientists estimate that 150-200 species of plant, insect, bird and mammal become extinct every 24 hours. This is nearly 1,000 times the "natural" or "background" rate and, say many biologists, is greater than anything the world has experienced since the vanishing of the dinosaurs nearly 65m years ago.

Many people (dis-informed people) were saying they don't seed or spray the sky's, and well... all I have to do is look up or look at the documents I have to show these are plain ignorant to facts and data. Maybe they are in denial.

"The Images in this video show jets airliners and equipment used for jets airliners. No implied meaning other than "airliner" equipment is intended. For example: the tanks shown in this video represent "water" tanks and may or may not contain any other known chemical other than water. Any images shown in this video are part of the public domain available on the world wide web, and constitute no other rights implied or suggested. This video is for intended for learning purposes and may contain facts unaware to the general public.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geoengin...

The concept of geoengineering has two meanings: The science of measuring and modelling the earth for applications within civil engineering, climate engineering, climate remediation, and climate intervention.

Geoengineering is commonly taken to mean the deliberate large-scale manipulation of the planetary environment to counteract anthropogenic climate change.

Geoengineering is distinct from large-scale environmental damage and accidental anthropogenic climate change, which are side-effects of human activity, rather than an intended consequence. Definitions of the term are not universally accepted. The global extraction of hydrocarbons from the sub-surface using integrated geoscience and engineering technology has been termed 'petroleum geoengineering' as an activity with global impact. The Oxford English Dictionary defines geoengineering as "the deliberate large-scale manipulation of an environmental process that affects the earth's climate, in an attempt to counteract the effects of global warming."

Side effects

The techniques themselves may cause significant foreseen or unforeseen harm. For example, the use of reflective balloons may result in significant litter, which may be harmful to wildlife.

Ozone depletion is a risk of some geoengineering techniques, notably those involving sulfur delivery into the stratosphere.

The active nature of geoengineering may in some cases create a clear division between winners and losers. Most of the proposed interventions are regional, such as albedo modification in the Arctic.

There may be unintended climatic consequences, such as changes to the hydrological cycle including droughts or floods, caused by the geoengineering techniques, but possibly not predicted by the models used to plan them. Such effects may be cumulative or chaotic in nature, making prediction and control very difficult.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help