Remove this ad

emeline

Silver Monarch

#61 [url]

Dec 25 09 4:52 AM

A lady in the local chemtrail group here highly recommended these videos to me.   Dr Barrie Trower on Youtube.
- Emeline.
Here's one of them.

Hello my friends....in these strange days ( for the awakened) occasionally we come across very important information that reinforces our view of reality. Chemtrails are real, the use of HAARP is real and the use of covert micro wave frequency weapons is real. These technologies are officially denied, even today. Although evidence as far back, that Henry Kissenger ordered that the staff at the Moscow embassy to be experimented on in the 60/70's with micro wave technology. There are many examples of evidence exposing this technology. Today there are epidemic proportions of brain tumors linked to mobile phone use (micro wave). Our governments around the world are fully aware of these experiments and the ongoing programs such as geoengineering and HAARP. The new introduction of 4g and digital technology is improving the reach and effectiveness of these weapons. Ignore this at your peril, we are under attack but it is a new war. The ruling elite believe they are above the law, of which at the moment they are, but for how long will we allow these these insane dictators continue with their agenda, UN agenda 21 aka " sustainable development" ???? We can rescue this world....or ignore the truth & wait and see ??? What present, let alone future...do you want???

Smile, breathe and go slowly.’ ~Thich Nhat Hanh

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

emeline

Silver Monarch

#65 [url]

Dec 25 09 9:08 PM

Thanks space, I will check that out.

I read a lot of Data Asylum last night and while some of it was pretty interesting I am dubious about some  of what he says.  Still - thought provoking - and others do seem to have come to some of the conclusions about certain things he has which I find, again - interesting.

Quote    Reply   

#67 [url]

Jan 1 10 6:16 AM

Thought of you guys today.

Haven't had a lot of daytime chemtrails spraying here in quite some time.

Looked out the window over my desk today and saw two of them just spewing it out.

One was low enough I could see the wings.

The chemicals were being sprayed out of the tail of the plane.

That's only the second time I've seen a chemtrail plane low enough to see the chemicals coming out of the tail of the plane.

No exhaust visible from the wing engines.

Quote    Reply   

emeline

Silver Monarch

#68 [url]

Jan 5 10 11:01 AM

Terraforming: Alien or Human, It’s Here
This is about as creepy as it gets. But it’s right in front of our eyes.
Our planet is clearly under attack. Anyone even half awake can see the world today is careening towards disaster when there is no reason for it. Our resources are plentiful, and the vast majority of people on earth are loving, ethical and well meaning individuals.
However, those in places of authority and economic power appear to clearly be maniacal psychopaths constantly scheming for new ways to use and abuse humanity and its beautiful home called Earth, or Terra.
As in Terraforming. We’ll get to that.
You name it. Politically, economically, socially, environmentally. It appears we’ve been literally invaded by something foreign to our world and are being systematically abused, dismantled and destroyed.
http://www.wakingtimes.com/2012/06/02/terraforming-alien-or-human-its-here/

Quote    Reply   

concernedmomma

Silver Monarch

#70 [url]

Jan 7 10 2:14 AM

Today they were spraying massive amounts in our area.
One chemtrail was the weirdest thing I have ever seen. It was some sort of illusion I am sure. It was literally straight up and down. Not a streak across the sky like normal kind but rather as if they dropped a canister straight out of a plane and it sprayed the whole way down.
Now, we had a georgous day. it was like 67, sunny, the sky was crystal clear and so so blue.  I was out running errands during this chemtrail over kill and I noticed little black dots/fragments on my skin as I was driving home. I rushed in the house to wash off, forgetting to take a photo.

Well aren't you just a fun little lollipop triple dipped in psycho......

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#71 [url]

Jan 7 10 12:30 PM

Momma, I posted this story almost two years ago, but it's right along with your post so I'll repeat it.

Jerry and I were driving in our downtown and between a space in the buildings I said, "Look at that!"

It was a damn rocket going straight up in the air!  Jerry, who found my conspiracy stuff quite amusing/annoying almost stopped the car in the middle of the street.  He said, "That's a missile!"

We lost sight of it behind a building so we turned to get to the  bridge so we'd have a clear view.  In the meantime, Jerry turned on the radio because he said it sure looked like we'd launched a missile, though he was confused about its origin because it was west, IN THE MOUNTAINS, not east toward Great Falls where the missile silos are.  And we're too far from Spokane to see anything coming from the base over there.

This conversation happened in the short couple of minutes it took us to get through the rest of downtown and to the open area on the bridge.  When we got there the damn missile or whatever it was, just kept going up and up and up......straight up!

Jerry, having grown up in the duck-and-cover age was just aghast.  There was nothing on the radio about a missile launch, of course.  We sat there and watched that damned thing rise straight up into the air and then CURVE and level off and it was a chemtrail plane!! And you know how high they fly.  It went up for a long time.  And we watched it from the time it came from behind the mountain.  We just happened to be at the right place and time to see it crest right on the horizon.

We watched it spew crap all the way across the sky and disappear behind the mountains to the east!

Okay now,  the question is, where the FUCK did the thing come from?!?!

It looked like it originated, at most, fifty to one hundred miles west of us IN THE MOUNTAINS!!  Did it come out of a hole in the ground somewhere?

We talked about that for days.

Quote    Reply   

emeline

Silver Monarch

#72 [url]

Jan 8 10 1:44 AM

space if you do investigate it further it would sure be interesting to see what you find out.

CM - those vertical "clouds" or lines started appearing in my area last summer.  Do any of the ones you see seem to hang off other clouds too?  Like they're trailing down out of those clouds?

I haven't seen the threads and junk stuff that drops with the chemtrails around my place but members of the Chemtrails NZ Group who live not that far north of me see it all the time and have samples.  They also see a lot more of the planes.

I don't know if it is because I live near the sea but one thing I notice a lot is the day starts clear and blue and beautiful and then over and over "grey cloud" floats in and it goes all overcast - it never used to be like that.  I've heard some people claim they often spray out at sea along the coast and let it float in.  

Oh and Lou, last summer when I was driving home from Christchurch I looked out across our Southern Alps (big mountain chain running down the centre of our South Island here) and they were all criss-crossed with what looked like chemtrails.  Very strange.   I thought, why on earth would they chemtrail the mountains?  Now reading your account you also mention the mountains.......hmmmm. 

Quote    Reply   

concernedmomma

Silver Monarch

#73 [url]

Jan 8 10 2:40 AM

Em, No but there were planes flying everywhere, which in and of itself was bonkers cause we dont normally get alot of fly over stuff.

They were even flying lower than usual.

This was also the first time I saw "things" on me and I swear when I saw that vertical one I thought, "great, just great, watch me get some nano shit on me" then I looked down and saw the black flecks.

I couldn't get home and wash fast enough.

Side note, I have a very sore throat today and we got "unexpected" rain.

Well aren't you just a fun little lollipop triple dipped in psycho......

Quote    Reply   

emeline

Silver Monarch

#74 [url]

Jan 8 10 9:13 AM

Ah thanks CM, sounds horrid. 

Nanotech, BioAPI, Chemtrails and Mind-Control

One of the most sinister and difficult to fathom conspiracy theories I've ever come across posits that nano-bots are being sprayed on us all to install BioAPIs (Biometric Application Programming Interfaces), which basically allow for the mental and emotional remote control of humanity. These nano-fibers, which have already been found in several chemtrail samples and linked to Morgellon's disease, work by attaching themselves to neurons or synapses and self-replicating until they have artificially encapsulated and rewired your brain.

Full article here:

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com/2012/11/nanotech-bioapi-chemtrails-and-mind.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+atlanteanconspiracy%2FVAhj+%28The+Atlantean+Conspiracy%29

Quote    Reply   

aschiano

Tinsel Tiller

#75 [url]

Jan 24 10 5:27 AM

Gang,
Maybe its just me, but today for the first time I noticed heavy (3 or 4 criss-crosses) trails in VERY cloudy skies. Ive only ever noticed them in clear skies before. A new twist, or just me not noticing before? Remarked to my wife, who was in the car with me, and she also said she'd never noticed this before. Anyone else notice this?

A.S.

Quote    Reply   

emeline

Silver Monarch

#76 [url]

Jan 24 10 9:16 AM

AS down here they seem to bombard our clear skies.

This morning it started off a beautiful, clear, blue day down here and around 9 am I went back outside again and the sky seemed to have been chemtrailled - all those lines and that horribly murky, chemical look.  Sure enough the lovely blue day disappeared.

Tonight though I read this at the online site of one of the local papers.

Christchurch sun encircled by halo 

Phenomenon seen in Christchurch skies

Residents in Christchurch have spotted an unusual occurrence in the sky today - a halo around the sun. 

The halo, is an optical phenomenon, produced by ice crystals that create arcs in the sky, often encircling the sun or moon. 
This photograph was taken by Ralph Junghanns from Governors Bay. 
In folklore, the halo is said to herald that heavy rain is on the way. 
MetService is predicting fine weather for the rest of the day and for Monday, with a chance of some rain in Christchurch on Tuesday.  
http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/8056439/Christchurch-sun-encircled-by-halo

Picture at the link.

Quote    Reply   

emeline

Silver Monarch

#78 [url]

Jan 24 10 9:27 AM

This was Christchurch/Canterbury NZ today.  One of the guys on the local Chemtrails NZ Group took the photo.

Quote    Reply   

emeline

Silver Monarch

#79 [url]

Jan 24 10 8:01 PM

Activist’s Messages To Top Geo-engineer, Professor David Keith & His Reply

Excerpts:

Spanish activist, Bertha Quayle who recently wrote to geo-engineer, Ken Caldeira regarding the crime of spraying toxins into the planet’s atmosphere,  has also e-mailed geo-engineer Professor David Keith of Harvard University.  Like Caldeira, Keith has replied to her.
Those who have seen the documentary What in The World Are They Spraying? will be aware that Keith is a proponent of stratospheric aerosol geo-engineering using aluminium as a means of cooling the planet.  Incidentally, Keith refers to this film as a “chemtrail conspiracy video” and although he advocates spraying aluminium into the atmosphere, he claims in his email to Bertha, that he is finding ways to protect people from environmental harms.

xxxxxxxxx

Dear David Keith,
You might remember my emails to you over one year ago. It does now seem to be apparent that the world’s people are waking up to the impact of Geo-engineers’ involvement in owning the weather and crimes against humanity.
I am sure given your involvement directly along with  your financial interests, that you will be keeping track of those facts and your growing reputation along with Bill Gates and others who have invented your science and let it loose on the world’s environment !
The impact as you will know, is found in rain water samples and the death of our natural eco-systems here on earth is being realised by millions of people now.
You might recall I sent you the documentary “What in the world are they spraying.” I now enclose the latest documentary that joins further dots for those ignorant of what is taking place, against our environment in the name of “science” ??????????????   Madness as far as I am concerned, scientists of any moral fiber will distance themselves from such speculation and experimentations that impacts all life on earth, including yours David Keith and your own family!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

To: [email protected]
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2012 06:34:19 -0600
Subject: RE: Geo Engineering programs
Bertha
I am confused.
If you honestly think that I am the kind of person described in the chemtrail conspiracy videos, happy to seek profitable being involved in some scheme that deliberately poisons people, why would you even bother to write? Since under this assumption I would be so evil and morally bankrupt that I would not listen or care.
In reality, I am working scientist and environmentalist who is trying to figure out, in my small way, ways to protect people from environmental harms.  A few minutes of open-minded research will show the ways in which the chemtrail’s conspiracy claims or exaggerated or simply false. Yet these claims have real power. As a father, I take very seriously the fact that I have had to deal with one death threat stirred up by these conspiracy videos.
If you have some doubt, then please do some real investigating and asked some real questions instead of just shouting. Hate and lies are dangerous things that have real consequences.

More here:
http://chemtrailsnorthnz.wordpress.com/2012/09/11/activists-messages-to-top-geo-engineer-professor-david-keith-his-reply/

Quote    Reply   

emeline

Silver Monarch

#80 [url]

Jan 24 10 8:05 PM

Here's some more excerpts from the above:
Dear David Keith,
Thank you for your reply. You would have received a copy letter I sent to Ken Caldeira at Stanford.
After your response to my letter below, I thought I ought to re read my letter I sent to you, as you seem to think it is unreasonable. Having heard you many many times, put forward the notion that it is likely possible that spraying our upper atmosphere to offset global warming might be the only option. You have spoken on Hard talk at the BBC about it, you lecture about it.   You tell people you know people who will do the spraying for your proposed spraying programs and you tell people how cheap it would be!

Throughout all your time on this theme, Geo-engineering of our sky has been in “full swing” in many parts of the world. A military program that is documented, costing some $6 billion in taxpayers money per year.   People have this information, so when they see and hear you, Ken Caldeira and others talking about global warming and how you plan to fix it, naturally they see you as a soft sell to get the public into the frame of mind to [accept] such experimentation in our sky affecting (as it turns out) every living thing on the planet including you.

The truth is that experiments are in full swing and have been established for some years. The fact that you and those you care about are also victims of the fall out from these experiments, seems to have escaped you. You would rather talk about conspiracy nonsense and tell me that what I write has consequences.. Your smoke screen does not work David, the sales team has failed to do its job.   Millions know what is going on in our air space and how that is impacting on our eco-systems and all our lives.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

As far as I am concerned experimentation  intended or carried out is a crime, illegal and breaks the law set down in the Nuremberg code. It states no government in any nation or any individual regardless of rank or position held, can experiment on any individual without that individuals direct consent. I do not give my consent, I have never given my consent for any person of any rank to spray toxic particulates into the air that I breathe.

xxxxxxxxx

It appears he never answered her second letter. 

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help