Remove this ad

emeline

Silver Monarch

#41 [url]

Oct 3 09 11:00 PM

My father, who is 80, said something interesting the other day.  He said, have you noticed the stars always look hazy now?   As he said the stars used to look crystal clear and sparkling in the sky, now they all look kinda fuzzy.

I got home about 1 am last night and stood outside staring at them for a while and I thought how right he was.  When I was younger I sometimes slept out under those stars and they WERE sparklingly clear.  They dazzled.  Now they're kinda foggy looking.

Is it the same in other countries?

Smile, breathe and go slowly.’ ~Thich Nhat Hanh

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

emeline

Silver Monarch

#42 [url]

Oct 4 09 12:08 AM

Interesting what this guy says here from the article above:

It was bad enough to have more than 80 recognized weather modification ‘for hire’ programs going on in the western US for snow pack, or water for hydroelectric power or agriculture, and other reasons which are altering the normal weather cycles for profit, and it is a ‘rob Peter to pay Paul’ program; one gets water, the others lose it (drought, then fire) and the environment suffers.

My later training as a wildlife biologist (38+ years with the California Department of Fish and Game) told me that interruption of natural weather cycles can have a significant negative impact on the native flora and fauna, growth cycles, soil microbes and health, the timing of the seasons and water availability and distribution.
There had better be a damn good reason to put our native ecosystems in such peril.

Quote    Reply   

emeline

Silver Monarch

#43 [url]

Oct 4 09 12:14 AM

NOAA and NASA have actually changed the definition of ‘contrail’ on cloud charts by using pictures of jet-sprayed clouds to depict normal contrails. And other ‘scientists’ are claiming that jet exhaust ‘contrails’ are spreading out to form clouds, without any analysis that it is actually coming from the exhaust, or as has been documented, other vents.

Nor do they explain why they cannot be contrails. This is serious disinformation. We even have several new clouds based on the spray program!

My conclusion is that artificial cloud creation and weather modification programs have been in operation for several decades; in very visible but secret programs (see USAF ‘Owning the Weather in 2025’ PDF). These programs pose the most significant and dangerous environmental impacts in human history.

Changing the weather also changes the native plant flora and all dependent wildlife species, and threatens man’s planetary survival. These programs trap greenhouse gasses, elevate air temperatures (melt ice fields?), increase storm intensities, and alter normal weather ‘chaos cycles.’

These programs could well be the basis for our significant weather and wildlife changes and respiratory disease increases; even before being analyzed in concert with HAARP electromagnetic technology for weather modification.

The rabbit hole goes much deeper.

I am totally amazed to watch our ‘scientists’ clamor after ‘solar screen’ geoengineering programs that create artificial cloud cover to protect us from global warming, while such a program has been ongoing for decades and probably is creating the very problems they say they want to solve.

These are programs that they “don’t see,” “deny exist,” and call others “nuts” for discussing. Don’t you guys ever go outside, look up, and watch the spray program?

http://theintelhub.com/2012/08/17/chemtrail-whistleblower-allan-buckmann-some-thoughts-on-weather-modification/

Quote    Reply   

emeline

Silver Monarch

#44 [url]

Oct 4 09 12:29 AM

After my post above about the hazy sky, I come across this in this article:

I have documented the haze layer across the entire USA which I didn’t know was possible.

Well, that haze seems to be across the South Island of NZ too so it's very likely GLOBAL. - E.

Quote    Reply   

emeline

Silver Monarch

#45 [url]

Oct 4 09 6:56 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=mEfJO0-cTis

"Why in the World are They Spraying?" Full Length Documentary HD

People around the world are noticing that our planet's weather is dramatically changing. They are also beginning to notice the long lingering trails left behind airplanes that have lead millions to accept the reality of chemtrail/geoengineering programs. Could there be a connection between the trails and our severe weather? While there are many agendas associated with these damaging programs, evidence is now abundant which proves that geoengineering can be used to control weather. In this documentary you will learn how the aerosols being sprayed into our sky are used in conjunction with other technologies to control our weather. While geoengineers maintain that their models are only for the mitigation of global warming, it is now clear that they can be used as a way to consolidate an enormous amount of both monetary and political power into the hands of a few by the leverage that weather control gives certain corporations over the Earth's natural systems. This of course, is being done at the expense of every living thing on the planet.

Quote    Reply   

emeline

Silver Monarch

#47 [url]

Oct 27 09 12:13 AM

I know I'm certainly not the first to ponder this idea but what if the weird global weather is being caused by chemtrails?   As in, deliberately orchestrated?

Who would benefit?

Quote    Reply   

#49 [url]

Oct 27 09 2:10 AM

My father, who is 80, said something interesting the other day.  He said, have you noticed the stars always look hazy now?   As he said the stars used to look crystal clear and sparkling in the sky, now they all look kinda fuzzy.I got home about 1 am last night and stood outside staring at them for a while and I thought how right he was.  When I was younger I sometimes slept out under those stars and they WERE sparklingly clear.  They dazzled.  Now they're kinda foggy looking.Is it the same in other countries?

-emeline

Em, where I am in the southern Oregon region, about 80 miles in from the coast, the stars are still visible and clear.  We have rare chemtrailing here, and the only planes I see are very high up (40,000 feet cruising altitude) running the corridor between Seattle to LA.  While I'm sure we're getting our fair share from Fukushima, I don't think for whatever reason this area is being targeted by the chemtrailing.  I can only presume it's because of the low population and mountainous terrain, midway between the coastal range and the Siskiyous.  It also doesn't get that hot here except mid summer and so far, drought is not a problem.  

From what I hear, it really sounds like they're targeting the high population areas and the entire midwest, which is the food supplier to the world.  

Oh, and you might want to get your father's eyes checked.  My mother said that after her cataract operation, she was astonished at the clarity of her vision; that beforehand everything was yellowish.  He might need his glasses Rx checked too.  :) 

Quote    Reply   

concernedmomma

Silver Monarch

#50 [url]

Oct 27 09 12:47 PM

The stars here in Missouri are hazzy as well. Nothing like when I was a kid or even when I was younger living in Italy.

I go outside every night and just stand on my deck for a few looking up and 9 times out of 10 I can hardly even see the big dipper nevermind the little un.
I think it might be eyesight and altitude for me tho.

I will say just the other day I managed to spot a falling star and so got a wish! Yeah!

Yesterday Iwent out right at sunrise and had to stop dead and stare. The north star was stil up and it was so bright it was like a light bulb in the sky. Being backlit by the sun ..it was georgous.

Well aren't you just a fun little lollipop triple dipped in psycho......

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

emeline

Silver Monarch

#51 [url]

Nov 12 09 3:26 AM

This is shocking! - Emeline.

Well maybe not shocking so much as horrifying.........more establishment brutality.

Declassified Docs Reveal Genocide by Aerosols "Chemtrails"

St Louis etc. 

Quote    Reply   

emeline

Silver Monarch

#55 [url]

Nov 22 09 5:23 AM

Putting this here as well as it seems noteworthy to record :

Here's a smoking gun on the chemtrails too:

We’ve known for more than a decade what happens when the planes stop flying: Because particulates were removed when airplanes were grounded, Earth’s diurnal temperature range increased by more than 1 C in the three days following 9/11.

http://nourishtheplanet.com/2012/10/guy-mcpherson-not-even-a-spoonful-of-sugar-could-help/

Quote    Reply   

ananda59

Tinsel Tiller

#56 [url]

Dec 12 09 10:52 PM

I live in the Sierra Mountains, near Yosemite.  I can consistently tell what the weather forecast is by the chemtrails.  First off, we have almost no commercial flyby traffic.  I am outside much of the day and might see one or two planes flying overhead.  But if rain has been forecast in the area, we get plastered.  For a while we thought the chemtrails created the rain, but what I have noticed is the big rainstorm forecast, peters out and rains half as much.  Our water supplies much of the central CA agricultural areas, which supply most of the US food.  Seems to me like managed drought and starvation in our future.  Not to mention our gardens are no longer performing properly, due to chemicals in the soil.   We don't ever hear even one politician breathing a word about this. Are they that controlled?

Quote    Reply   

emeline

Silver Monarch

#58 [url]

Dec 25 09 12:01 AM

Here's some MAJOR tin on the chemtrails.  I've heard the same kind of thing suggested before and by,  I might add, some fairly rational seeming people.  - Emeline.

This web sites not bother with the scientific details or patents behind the actual nano-tech. I, like yourself I'm sure are not a nano-tech engineer. If you want details you can read for the next ten years if you want. Patents are easily found for all of this.

To summarize from the FAQ page - chemtrails spray the entire planet with nano-fibers which you breathe in. These fibers contain (nano) components which construct and install nano-implants which the aggregate of constitutes what is commonly known as a Biological Application Programming Interface allowing for complete monitoring & control of all body and mind functions in a given host (you, and everyone on the entire plant). Below are the basics, which is all that's required for a broader understanding of these nano-fibers. The first few examples show an actual payload within a fiber (which would be used in the installation of a nano-implant for example). The colored fibers are just examples of what else can be seen, and the last example is a petri dish of nano-fibers from an average person such as yourself. The fiber images are about 200x magnification, any standard microscope will let you see these fibers. You can view these fibers yourself right now if you want. They are all around you, you are even breathing them in as you read this. Some fibers move on their own, they sort of wiggle, yet have no organelles proving they are not organic or biological in nature.

All of these fibers are in your body and brain. All fibers and constructs are viewable with the naked eye (just barely) under a proper wavelength of blacklight. For more information on the nano-fibers and how to extract them from your body refer to the bottom of this page for nano-fiber extraction details.         

http://www.dataasylum.com/bioapi-physical-fibers-evidence.html

Quote    Reply   

roccman

Tin Warrior

#59 [url]

Dec 25 09 12:06 AM

Here's some MAJOR tin on the chemtrails.  I've heard the same kind of thing suggested before and by,  I might add, some fairly rational seeming people.  - Emeline.
This web sites not bother with the scientific details or patents behind the actual nano-tech.  I, like yourself I'm sure are not a nano-tech engineer.  If you     want details you     can read     for the next ten years if you want.  Patents are easily found for all of this.    
    To summarize from the FAQ page - chemtrails spray the entire planet with nano-fibers which you breathe in.    These fibers contain (nano) components which construct and install nano-implants which the aggregate of constitutes what is commonly known    as a Biological Application Programming Interface allowing for complete monitoring & control of all body and mind functions in a given host (you, and everyone on the entire plant).    Below are the basics, which is all that's required for a broader understanding of these nano-fibers.  The first few examples show an actual payload within a fiber (which would be used in the installation of a nano-implant for example).  The    colored fibers are just    examples of what else can be seen, and the last example     is a petri dish of nano-fibers from an average person such as yourself. The fiber images are     about 200x magnification, any standard microscope will let you see these     fibers.  You can view these fibers yourself right now if you want. They are all around you, you are even breathing them in as you read this.  Some fibers move on their own, they sort of wiggle, yet have no organelles proving they are not organic or biological in nature.    
     All of these fibers are in your body and brain.  All fibers and constructs are viewable with the naked     eye (just barely) under a proper wavelength of blacklight.     For more information on the nano-fibers and how to extract them from your body refer to the bottom of this page for nano-fiber extraction details.         

[url]

-emeline

this would not surprise me at all

Quote    Reply   

emeline

Silver Monarch

#60 [url]

Dec 25 09 12:11 AM

I think rocc that Cliff Carnicom has more or less suggested as much after what seems to be reasoned, extensive research.  I haven't been to his site for a while (must re-visit it) but I think without actually saying it he's been more or less saying, "this is unbelievable".  It's so - out there.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help