Remove this ad

emeline

Silver Monarch

Lead

Mar 16 09 4:54 AM

Tags : :

Are "Chemtrails" Real?

What better place, therefore, than to look to the National Library of Medicine, the source and the "gold standard" for this much-needed "authoritative evidence" that aircraft are spraying anything of a chemical nature at all.
On MEDLINE the topic of “atmospheric aerosal spraying” does, in fact, come up. One author in particular suggests that chronic barium exposure and intoxication may be occurring from atmospheric aerosol spraying, done “for enhancing/refracting the signalling of radio/radar waves along military jet flight paths, missile test ranges, etc.” He believes barium may be responsible for the high incidence clustering of multiple sclerosis and other neurodegenerative diseases such as transmissible spongiform encephalopathies (TSEs) and amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS) in certain regions where it is a major environmental contaminant.

In a second article on the same topic the same author identifies Silver (Ag), Barium (Ba) and Strontium (Sr) and low levels of copper (Cu) as having accumulated in the food chain due, in part,  to “aerial spraying with 'cloud seeding' Ag or Ba crystal nuclei for rain making in these drought-prone areas of North America, the atmospheric spraying with Ba based aerosols for enhancing/refracting radar and radio signal communications...”  The bioaccumulation of these elements into the food chain can result in a neurodegenerative process that can be confused with transmissible spongiform encephalopathies (TSEs) of infectious origin.

Another study published in the journal Ecotoxicology and Environmental Safety in 2002, reports that “Over the last 25 years, several hundred thousand pounds of aluminized chaff have been released during flight operations over a training area on the Chesapeake Bay.”  Another article, in the same journal the same year, states that “At least 500 tons of chaff is released annually during training within selected military operating areas in the United States.” The article also describes the nature of the chemical being released in more detail:

“Chaff is a radiofrequency countermeasure released by military aircraft, ships, and vehicles to confuse enemy radar. Chaff consists of aluminum-coated glass fibers ranging in lengths from 0.8 to 0.75 cm and is released in packets of 0.5 to 100 million fibers. The Department of Defense has determined that use of chaff in training is required for maintaining proficiency in the use of this countermeasure.”
The authors also touch upon the related health issues:

Full article:
http://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/are-chemtrails-real

Smile, breathe and go slowly.’ ~Thich Nhat Hanh

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

emeline

Silver Monarch

#1 [url]

Mar 29 09 9:37 AM

Anonymous reveals Chemtrails are full of Barium for mind control

Anonymous revealed on Thursday that they have e-mails from a Chemtrail manufacturer describing concerns over the Barium content of Airplane Chemtrails affecting the average weight of Americans. The implication is that the Barium has turned people so docile that they have no ability to ignore fast food advertisements. In the FDA’s response, the spokesperson states that the statistics show less people die from obesity than those who were saved from violent crime by the implementation of mind-controlling Barium cropdusting of the populous in the mid-60′s.

Russia Today has reported extensively on this shit, but no one cares because they are a Kremlin owned station working on Julian Assange’s new reality show. In this show, Assange will attempt to teach a group of young Anonymous hackers to become the new head of WikiLeaks now that he’s going to be extradited to America and face the death penalty. Most of the show will be intense stare-downs as the script kiddies are put through ethical leak simulations to gain immunity from elimination and the trust of a paranoid Assange.

http://www.chronicle.su/news/anonymous-reveals-chemtrails-are-full-of-barium-for-mind-control/

Quote    Reply   

concernedmomma

Silver Monarch

#3 [url]

Mar 30 09 12:22 PM

less people die from obesity than those who were saved from violent crime by the implementation of mind-controlling Barium cropdusting

Oh, so ..THIS makes it OKAY ...right? So ..we got mind control in barium, but you dont DIE ..so if some of you go a little wonkie and pull threads from your skin, well thats okay. If some of you die of cancer ..well that was 'cancer' not this ..right?
If some of you live with horrible arthritis ..all the beter ..look how much WE make off YOUR pain. It's all good.

Grrrrr..

I have the most amazing photo of this (current) Huge Snowstorm moving in. It is literally comming in in a straight line across the sky. You couldnt have drawn it better. Mind you, yesterday we had 52 degree's and I had the doors open with the kids outside for a bit during the warmest part of the day. Now we have 3 inches of snow. To add to the mix, last week our sky was covered ..I mean covered in chemtrails. I have never seen it that bad(wish I had taken a photo now)

**dang I cant post it..I need to host it or something ..shoot.

Well aren't you just a fun little lollipop triple dipped in psycho......

Quote    Reply   

emeline

Silver Monarch

#4 [url]

Apr 9 09 9:29 AM

The sky may not be falling, but the clouds certainly are - and it could offer a glimmer of hope in the fight to slow global warming.

A Kiwi study has revealed clouds around the world dropped an average one per cent, or 30m-40m in the decade ending 2010.

The change was largely due to fewer clouds forming at very high altitudes, say Auckland University scientists who analysed data from a Nasa satellite.

Lead researcher Professor Roger Davies said a consistent reduction in cloud height would allow the Earth to cool more efficiently, reducing the planet's surface temperature and potentially slowing the effects of global warming.

The scientists analysed cloud heights from the years 2000 to 2010 using a Multiangle Imaging SpectroRadiometer instrument on Nasa's Terra spacecraft.

Full article:

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=10787545

Quote    Reply   

emeline

Silver Monarch

#6 [url]

May 11 09 7:43 AM

I advise taking this (like everything else) with a grain of salt but I just want to write down here what some people have been claiming about the chemtrail spraying in NZ.   There are some people who seem to have become very obsessed with it and they've told me they've done a lot of research and have facts to back this up.

I don't know what to think but this is what some of them are claiming (either individually or collectively).

1.  There was a heavy chemtrail spraying programme this summer and that was why our summer was nothing but horrible murky cloud cover and hardly any beautiful blue skies like we traditionally used to get.  That's definitely true about the rotten, cloudy, murky summer.

2. They claim they have established that the flight route of the planes goes up and down New Zealand every day, from one end to the other.  NZ is pretty thin across - they claim the planes go up and down, up and down, often during the night, from the top of the North Island to the bottom of the South Island.

3. There's a USAF base here in Christchurch called Deep Freeze.   Some claim there is a discernible pattern which they have documented that whenever there are USAF planes at that base, we get sprayed.  When there are no planes based there, the spraying stops.   Clearly some of them believe the USAF has some involvement in the chemtrailing of NZ.

Quote    Reply   

emeline

Silver Monarch

#7 [url]

May 11 09 7:57 AM

Just checking out if anyone else is talking about USAF involvemment in chemtrail spraying:

Many have long suspected that the government has been using these airborne chemical sprayings to test dispersal methods for mild forms of biological or chemical warfare. Indeed, chemtrail sightings have long been associated with community-wide illnesses reported in the areas of the sprayings. Thomas himself was involved in a case in Espanola, Ontario, in the spring of 1998. Residents there had been complaining of “severe headaches, chronic joint pain, dizziness, sudden extreme fatigue, acute asthma attacks and feverless ‘flu-like’ symptoms over a 50-square-mile area [which] coincided with what they termed ‘months of spraying’ by photo-identified US Air Force tanker planes.” An expert witness in the case, former Ontarion Provincial Police Officer Ted Simola, described the “lingering Xs and numerous white trails, some of which ‘just ended’ as if they had been shut off but remained in the sky,” observations consistent with other chemtrail sightings.

'Chemtrails' is the term widely used to describe the brilliant white trails laid down by U.S. Air Force tanker planes photo-identified over North America and a dozen other allied nations in a process the U.S. Air Force calls 'aerial obscuration'.
http://www.rense.com/general20/cc.htm

xxxxxxx

Oh it's endless.  Type in US Air Force and chemtrails and there's multiple sites implicating the USAF in the chemtrail spraying.

Quote    Reply   

emeline

Silver Monarch

#8 [url]

May 18 09 7:39 AM

Fantastic Images Of Man-Made Clouds
A Result Of ATREX Mission
1 April, 2012

MessageToEagle.com - Early in the morning on March 27, 2012, NASA launched 5 small rockets from the Wallops Flight Facility in Virginia. Each rocket released a chemical tracer that created milky, white clouds at the edge of space. Some of these man- made clouds were truly amazing! These rockets were part of the anomalous transport rocket experiment or ATREX mission, which is studying high altitude winds. The launches and the spectacular clouds were reported to be seen from as far south as Wilmington, N.C.; west to Charlestown, W. Va.; and north to Buffalo, N.Y

http://www.messagetoeagle.com/atrexmanmadeclouds.php

Quote    Reply   

emeline

Silver Monarch

#10 [url]

Jul 9 09 11:28 AM

Claims About  Chemtrails:

What is their purpose?

Chemtrails are a huge logistical operation. Larger than the hoover damn, trans-alaska pipeline or moon landing. It's large. And expensive. The biggest mistake one can make is assuming there is only one reason for chemtrails. There are about five or six reasons and possibly more. The top six are listed below with a brief summary. This web site is concerned with the last. A visual overview may help by reviewing a flowchart here.

• Blocking the Sun: This is the standard reason given to fools in the government. We need to secretly stop global warming, so keep it a secret that we're spraying. Global warming is the catch all con for everyone in the government. If you're smarter than this they'll give you a better reason.

• Blocking the Sun (Again): A reduction in sun light across the planet works well to decrease crop yields slightly. This is part of the requirement to engineer a food crisis and bring in a famine. This is tied in with the disappearing bees too but this site does not get into that.
    Update [2012-03-29] - I got bored one night and decided to explain the purpose of the disappearing bees.

• Superheating the Atmosphere: In order to create earthquakes and steer hurricanes (for example hurricane Katrina in New Orleans) the atmosphere needs to be more conductive for electricity so installations such as HAARP can work their magic. So the chemtrails spray barium and aluminum among other things to create a more conductive upper atmosphere.

• Health Erosion: As a side effect everyone's health and immune systems become more compromised. This is usually not an issue for most healthy people. Older people on average will now die sooner and any health complication is slightly more likely to be fatal. This is both a side effect of spraying and intentional. Anything to increase the kill rate without raising many alarm bells.

• Climate Modification: To help or hurt crops, keep skys clear for a major event (like the Olympics), cause a typhoon, etc.

• Nano-fiber Propagation: To universally install a BioAPI in everyone they need to spray nano-fibers. These fibers cannot be put into the food supply or given in some other way, the uptake across the population would take forever and not propagate very efficiently. It's much easily just to spray everyone like an insect; and because it's happening to everyone and universal the herd mentality of the unwashed masses then justifies it.

http://www.dataasylum.com/mindcontrol-chemtrails-summary.html

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#11 [url]

Jul 9 09 1:30 PM

Years and years ago I ran across a web site, can't even remember the name, and a woman was talking about how she could make chem trails disappear.  She, as I recall, had made up a little poem or saying of some kind and would repeat it over and over and she said the chemtrails would disappear.

Then, maybe a couple of years ago, Ches talked about chemtrails and how a person could make them disappear.  It was on here, so maybe not a couple of years ago, but awhile back.  I don't remember his suggestion.

Anyway, oddly enough, I had been using my own little technique.  I imagine that I have a sword and I slice up the trail and the "plane" and then, after the whole thing is in pieces, I toss some gasoline over the whole works and then I light it up, and then I wash it away with the good water of Mother Earth.

Silly, yes?  But, chem trails here are....I wouldn't even say a fraction of what they used to be.  More like we get one or two every once in awhile.  Even if they are already laid down and the "plane" or whatever it is is nowhere in sight, I still imagine the whole thing, from beginning to end.  And they don't spread and occlude the sky.

Absolutely ridiculous?  Read that 'Men in Black' article I put up.

Now, if you never hear from me again, you'll know it works and you'll know not to tell anyone else on the internets.  :D :D :D

Quote    Reply   

concernedmomma

Silver Monarch

#12 [url]

Jul 9 09 4:17 PM

Seems to me if they did chemtrails for a few years ..to block the sun, and we all just went about our daily lives not paying any attention and then one day the chemtrails stopped, we would all be like ...

WTF! The sun is Bright!
The sun burns me in seconds!
The sun looks 'different'
The sun is much closer.

I mean come on think of animals hidden from the sun for a few years and how they react? Perhaps it is all a grand social experiment.

Quote    Reply   

emeline

Silver Monarch

#13 [url]

Jul 9 09 10:34 PM

Lou, the site  http://educate-yourself.org/  talks a lot about how to get rid of chemtrails, makes various claims about success in erasing them etc so if anyone's interested in that it might be worth checking the site out too.  If I recall correctly, it talks quite a bit about Sylphs assisting.

CM, what strikes me lately is how people are so USED now to weird skies. surprise  Sometimes when I'm looking through the photoblog site Aminus at scenery, sunsets etc all around the world they show these "beautiful sunsets, skies etc" and all I can see is CHEMTRAILS.   I just saw one yesterday where the photographer and others were admiring the "beautiful sunset" and it was just a huge  GRID of chemtrails but they obviously thought they were normal clouds.

And the thing is .....we are NOT insane or paranoid or whatever.  We have thousands of old photos here at our place going back a hundred years and the other day I was looking through a lot of them and it suddenly struck me, there is not ONE weird sky in any of them.    There is not ONE photo that looks like it has a chemtrailled sky.  The skies all look absolutely natural.  And they are NOT natural clouds like some people claim.  I've spent hours and hours searching to find the "clouds" which match some of the chemtrail photos I have and found nothing to indicate they are natural clouds.

Maybe if we're older we're much more aware of the differences, but not only that, I think it's true that so many people never look UP these days.  It's really quite astonishing.

Quote    Reply   

#14 [url]

Jul 9 09 11:17 PM

momma-  A friend and I talked about how kids don't even remember what a robin's egg blue sky looks like.  All we get now is a dull blue.

But here we are getting days where the sky is the brilliant blue of my childhood.  It is just wonderful to see.

I have some thoughts on the reasons for chemtrails, and it's many and varied.

Is ches right?  Did they destroy the ozone with all their nasty nuclear tests and god knows what all and now they have to spray the skies to keep us from getting fried?

OR- are they trying to destroy the planet by blocking the sun and keeping what heat does get in here and is produced by greenhouse gasses in the atmosphere and cooking us?

OR- what?  There are so many possibilities, I can't guess.

I do know that one way or the other (if the above scenarios are correct) we are toast and I would like to see the real sky as we go out.

The other option is something a bit more woo-woo: perhaps all that sun worship is for a reason and there is something/one who doesn't want us to have the sun or its rays.  Maybe the sun is a good thing not the horrible thing we've been told?

Or that could be wrong.  I don't know.

Quote    Reply   

#16 [url]

Jul 9 09 11:34 PM

Also, all the outside-the-mainstream evidence says that all this hokum about the sun being bad for us and COVER UP WITH SUNBLOCK ALL THE TIME!!!!! is horrible for us.

Obviously, one shouldn't cook themselves....after all the sun's rays are radiation....but without the sun?  Depression is one result.  Everyone wears sunblock and everyone needs anti-depressants.

Any connection?

Quote    Reply   

emeline

Silver Monarch

#17 [url]

Jul 10 09 1:53 AM

Chemtrails: The Consequences of Toxic Metals

New Zealand report reveals Chemtrails Linked To Outbreak Of Illnesses
by Dr. Ilya Sandra Perlingieri
For decades, we have known that heavy metals and chemicals can cause grave physical harm. Going back to Rachel Carson’s “Silent Spring,” we have known and been amply warned of the serious consequences of using or being exposed to these poisons in our daily activities. Thousands of these are well-documented carcinogens.

Building on Carson’s ground-breaking research, we also know that certain kinds of chemicals can and do disrupt human [and other animals’] entire immune system. Going back 30 years, researchers were investigating what became known as endocrine [hormone] disrupting chemicals and how they were affecting frogs [who sometimes had five legs or hermaphroditic characteristics], other aquatic animals, and mammals. These animals were the proverbial canaries in the coal mine. In another pioneering book, “Our Stolen Future,” authors Dr. Theo Colburn, Dianne Dumanoski, and John Peterson Myers clearly demonstrate that 1 + 1 hormone-disrupting chemicals did not equal 2. Rather, in a nightmare of mathematical proportions, these poisons acted synergistically; and 1+1 could equal up to 1,600 times the original dose. We are also exposed to more than 100,000 chemicals regularly. Most of them have never been tested for human safety.

So, almost nothing has been done to reduce human exposure to a myriad of hazardous chemicals. In fact, over the past decade, the Bush administration dismantled many environmental laws in existence for 30 years, to let corporations off the proverbial hook. [Just look at what’s unfolding in the Gulf with the BP oil spill.]

Full story here:

http://real-agenda.com/2010/12/25/chemtrails-the-consequences-of-toxic-metals/

Quote    Reply   

concernedmomma

Silver Monarch

#18 [url]

Jul 11 09 4:53 AM

-The other option is something a bit more woo-woo: perhaps all that sun worship is for a reason.

I read that and thought ...Hahah soo Obvious! They don't want us to 'worship' anything they haven't told us to worship. Like the autistic kids being abused for the energy ..what kind of energy did we stop putting out when they started to cover up the sky/sun? When we no longer 'worshipped" the sun?

Quote    Reply   

joe6back

Tin Warrior

#20 [url]

Jul 11 09 4:15 PM

note mission patch 1:47 in

the rub

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help