Remove this ad

concernedmomma

Silver Monarch

#101 [url]

Mar 24 09 4:47 PM

Annie, I am sorry but I really don't know exactly what you MEAN when you say that?

What exactly does that entail?

Well aren't you just a fun little lollipop triple dipped in psycho......

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#102 [url]

Mar 24 09 9:20 PM

If I know I would detail it, LOL.

I mean a shift of the frame of existance so radical it cannot be concieved of.

A rapid and sudden mutation of humanity, a cataclysm natural event or god-made event. Not a manmade event since that is within the constructs of the current paradigm and thus the presicent would see it.

The Great Spirit is everywhere; he hears whatever is in our minds and our hearts, and it is not necessary to speak to Him in a loud voice. - Black Elk, Lakota

Quote    Reply   

concernedmomma

Silver Monarch

#103 [url]

Mar 24 09 11:05 PM

Nope, still dont get it. grin

Are you thinking like the planet tilts? but then that would cause world wide distruction, tsnami's, earthquakes, super volcanos and in such an instance surviving would literaly be luck of the draw of where you live.

Or are you thinking like a disruption in our magnetic sphere ..causing peoples brains to litterally short circiut in which case people would just sit down and die, staring off into space because they are magnetically altered.

A shift of the frame of existance ..like a time warp? would we even know?

I am mentioning this because it's literally so drastic I am almost saying to myself ..what is the point of preparring for that? More like ..how could you? You can't, again it is all luck.

A manmade event ..if you think about a EMP world wide ..well that would technically take out our world leaders because that would set us back 100 years.

Quote    Reply   

snowflower

Tin Warrior

#104 [url]

Mar 24 09 11:53 PM

CM, how about a change from 3rd density (dimension) to 4th density (dimension)? This is what a lot of new agers and channelers are saying - that we're switching densities. The Law of One, listening to the channel "Ra" and "Qu'o, are saying that the earth has already started the change from 3rd to 4th dimension and the people that can shift with her will do so (into 4th density) while those who cannot will die and reincarnate on another planet that is still in 3rd density. The words dimension and density seem to be interchangeably used to describe the change.

Quote    Reply   

#105 [url]

Mar 25 09 1:06 AM

I think I keep posting about this (maybe I just think about it and get sidetracked) but what about Benjamin Fulford and David Wilcock's recent stuff, about TPTB being outmaneuvered and having to give up their power very soon?

Here's as good a place to start as any if you're a newbie to the idea.  It's so far out there, it's incredible, but it also ties together a LOT of pieces including the ultimate 'why' as to 9-11.  I'd love to hear you guys' take on this.  I've only got one other person here to talk to about with this stuff and he's as stymied as I am as to the likelihood of this being the real deal or not...

http://divinecosmos.com/start-here/davids-blog/1023-financial-tyranny

Quote    Reply   

concernedmomma

Silver Monarch

#106 [url]

Mar 25 09 2:15 AM

Snowflower-I am sorry I really am not trying to be thick. I just do not get EXACTLY what that would MEAN.

So those that get to go to the 4th dimension, how are they picked? what qualifies them? Is it physical or mental or emotional?

What are these changes the Earth has already done? Is it like climate change? rotational change? That whole 2 hours earlier in Greenway thing?

Do you see what I mean?

Or is it all physical or mental? Like you just wake up one day and everything as you know it is different?

Waking up to no power has made me rethink a few things and now I am sort of all discombobulated.

Quote    Reply   

snowflower

Tin Warrior

#107 [url]

Mar 25 09 4:10 AM

Well, first of all, if you could really GET it, then it wouldn't be a new paradigm that was a massive enough change so that we wouldn't have psychic perception about it. So, the fact that you aren't getting it, seems pretty normal to me. I'm not getting it either. My speculations are exactly that - speculating about something that is actually not very "imaginable."

According to Ra, people go into 4th dimension when they have learned enough about 3rd dimension to qualify them to graduate into a higher state. They rate the plants and animals of this planet as being in 2nd dimension, and the minerals as being 1st dimension. That starts the confusion off right there, considering that we tend to see the rocks and plants and animals and us and everything in this corporeal existence as been "3 dimensional."

The basic concept is that we are all part of the same universal oneness. Our consciousness is one with everything else in existence. We have separate personalities, but our beingness is one with all. We all serve the One. Everything in existence serves the One. I have a bit more of a problem with this following concept but here it is: those who are serving themselves exclusively are also serving the One because we are all one. Those who are serving others are serving the One because we are all one. There are two states of being: service to others and service to self. STO versus STS. There are positive density 4th dimensional worlds and negative density 4th dimensional worlds. The earth has been a 3rd dimensional world (with its own individuated self-awareness.) The earth is now making the transition into a positive density 4th dimensional world.

The reptilians on the planet (the PTB I think) have been on the planet now for thousands of years trying to influence the earth to go toward a negative density instead of positive density (STS instead of STO.) The planet has made the decision to go positive density. The majority of humanity has not progressed enough to go along with the planet into 4th density and will be reincarnated on another planet that is 3rd density. I'm not at all clear on whether this means premature death, or simply means that upon death, the transfer is made.

I'm also not buying any of it. Just thinking. Dwelling on the whole thing. And suspecting there's something missing in the translation.

Quote    Reply   

concernedmomma

Silver Monarch

#108 [url]

Mar 25 09 12:37 PM

Thank you Snow for that answer. It is a relief to know that I am not the only one that 'doesnt quiet get it".

Intresting stuff if you can wrap your head round it. I can't so I can only hope that I am 'open' enough to new ideas and ways that I can pass into the 4th.

Having said that that post on HPH is kinda freeky with the prediction of an attack and all out war.

Quote    Reply   

#109 [url]

Mar 25 09 3:49 PM

Having said that that post on HPH is kinda freeky with the prediction of an attack and all out war.
 - concernedmama

I read that webbot bit from Clif High, also. But I saw it another way. If "they" were planning to blow us up, he is making sure we all know about it ahead of time, that it is a ploy and fake information that tries to create the apocalypse - (if they can't control the world, then "they" don't want anyone else to have it, either!) 
-
Clif was saying: "I dare you to do this thing, because if you do, we who survive will find you and end it. We will hunt you down. We know all about you now, so be afraid. Be VERY afraid of us. You have lived off of our fear. Now it's time for you to fear us."
devil
-----------------------------------------
I think he made a good point. The tables are turning.
ConcernedMama asked: "What could be done, to bring down TPTB?"
-
Simple: Take all their money -- change the economic system to a paper-driven system, destroy the FED, remove 36 trillion dollars of fake digital money based on defaulted "derivatives" (gambling den of insurance against defaults, or point spreads in general, based on market movement.). This is all because of the "shadow banking system" ponzi scheme of digital money, which is soon going down!! ZeroHedge.com/news knows, and he posts this kind of news, (about the "Credit Default Swap Domino" that will collapse when Greece defaults on all its debts.)
Force the shadow banking system to recognize a default and bring down the entire rotten heap of worm-eaten corruption. 

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/guest-post-has-derivatives-deleveraging-fueled-stock-rally 
-----------
GK

Quote    Reply   

spacecase0

Illustrious Alchemist

#110 [url]

Mar 25 09 7:15 PM

the way I see what the shift could be something like the matrix is real (or something like it (it does seem like we live in a hologram of some sort)), and the server we are all running on is turned off and our programs are sent off to another server somewhere,
an EMP would be a much less ideal thing to happen...
and I am ready for many bad events and shifts,
and if it is beyond my control, then it will not matter much anyway...
at least I will have tried and learned lots of fun things doing it.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

friday

Tin Warrior

#111 [url]

Mar 25 09 11:23 PM

Terrance McKenna suggests that time travel could be one explanation.

"There is one rule that's very simple, but not easy: observe reality and adjust." - Ran Prieur

Quote    Reply   

#112 [url]

Mar 26 09 5:16 PM

The only way I can see for time travel to account for 'everything going silent' after 12/21/2012 is if we all have the means to bug out on that date because we have to, or because we're forced to.  He admits himself that he picked that date rather than 11/2012 because he had heard about the Mayan calendar, and the dates he uses as heights and depths of 'complexity' were cherry picked.  His system also didn't necessarily predict anything big and missed a lot of inarguably big events, like Fukushima, etc.  See the debunking videos for more.

McKenna was a genius with words, but he did waaaaay too many psychedelics over the years and I think his theory says more about the increasingly tight spiral his own mind was going through than the world at large.  It's almost as if he needed the psychedelics because without them, the world right in front of him was too boring for him.  I dunno; I've done enough psychedelics in my life to appreciate them, but I think they need to be a once in a while, not an everyday thing.  Otherwise your brain chemistry isn't necessarily going to recover back to something approximating 'normal' and 'sanity'. 

Quote    Reply   

friday

Tin Warrior

#113 [url]

Mar 26 09 7:41 PM

Leaving consensus reality is necessary to bring forth paradigm shifting ideas. Whether or not the drugs were detrimental to his mental health; i don't know. I know  about the cherry picking and fudging, but he sure is fun to listen too.

"There is one rule that's very simple, but not easy: observe reality and adjust." - Ran Prieur

Quote    Reply   

#114 [url]

Mar 26 09 9:43 PM

Leaving consensus reality is necessary to bring forth paradigm shifting ideas. Whether or not the drugs were detrimental to his mental health; i don't know. I know  about the cherry picking and fudging, but he sure is fun to listen too.

-friday

Yep. friday, This is another way of saying what I was trying to. As long as you're in the sea you can't breathe the air. As long as you have no gills you can't live in the sea.

But what if-

we are all growing "gills" - not literal gills, but a physical and spritual equivalent.

Another way to think about it is, prior to birth, a fetus lives by the placenta and the mother's blood. Five minutes after birth, the placenta's in the trashcan, Mom's blood is just for Mom, and those brand-new lungs are working just fine!

The Great Spirit is everywhere; he hears whatever is in our minds and our hearts, and it is not necessary to speak to Him in a loud voice. - Black Elk, Lakota

Quote    Reply   

emeline

Silver Monarch

#115 [url]

Mar 26 09 9:46 PM

In terms of something which would markedly affect the whole globe and change the world as we know it, I think that would be a devastating solar flare/CME as kitty says above.   It's also a real possibility.  We're even being openly warned by NASA and the MSM of this possibility. Imagine most of the world's electronics and electrical grid wiped out........ it would be absolutely ruinous.

A lot of the tin type sites now are talking about how they have uncovered plans by TPTB to start a nuclear war and wipe most of humanity out.   It would also clearly turn most of the planet into a wasteland.   Some are claiming this is because TPTB are going to first GET OFF THIS PLANET - and have the means to do so.  I don't think this story makes any sense.  It only makes any sense if they are completely insane psychopaths - and I guess that possibility cannot be ruled out.  Whatever - I think the human race has only a short time to get the lid back on Pandora's Box or we will fall into darkness forever through electronic fascism.

Re other dimensions, because of my experience in 1983 when I went to what I call "Paradise" for a few short minutes, I can offer a few thoughts.  I haven't spoken to many people about my experience, but those I have generally believe I went to some "higher dimension".  I only believe it was "Paradise" because my brain was programmed to recognise a "Paradise".  The most overwhelming aspect of "Paradise" or what seemed to be this higher dimension is I could feel a different PULSATION/VIBRATION.   Compared to this planet, it was like Paradise was somehow "alive" and this planet is DEAD.

It's one of those things which is almost impossible to find words for, but for example, the COLOURS were ALIVE, the WATER was ALIVE.  This is a lousy analogy because it doesn't even begin to cut it but if you can imagine reading a beautiful book full of large coloured photos of birds "brought to life" and then looking at a photocopy of a photo of a sparrow which had been photocopied from an original photocopy a thousand times.....even that doesn't describe the difference.

But it was the JOY.    There was this unbelievable feeling of absolute and complete JOY which somehow "vibrated" through everything, everything....I did not want to come back, no one would.

Now this is what some people would say is the odd thing, depending on how you look at things.  I went there when my dog died, at the exact moments.  That dog and me were inseparable and he meant almost "the world" to me.  For all of his four and a half years where I went he went.  There was this incredibly deep bond of love between us.    I'm saying this because people are asking how do you get to this other dimension? 

It seems to me it's something to do with LOVE.  He died and went to "Paradise".    Yes, evidently animal souls "ascend".  Why wouldn't they?  It's humankind who believe themselves superior, but I don't think humankind is superior to many, many animals and species and I saw many animals there, including my dog who I knew had "ascended" or I thought they were "in Paradise". .  It would seem that because of my intense bond to him I was also able to "ascend" for those few moments.   It's the only thing I know to explain it.

In the Bible it says "love is as strong as death".

Yes, literally.

I know it.

Love overcomes death. Love really is the most powerful "force" in the universe.

Smile, breathe and go slowly.’ ~Thich Nhat Hanh

Quote    Reply   

friday

Tin Warrior

#116 [url]

Mar 27 09 12:44 AM

Sounds like you're giving away the ending; this life ends in death, but death is not the end.

Quote    Reply   

#117 [url]

Mar 27 09 1:48 AM

@Em - Yes indeed, the very nature of the passages between life and death, at both ends of the timeline (birth and death) are grounded in love. The strength and strangeness of the experiences can only be made bearable by LOVE. Love casts out all fear and heals the incurable.

Quote    Reply   

emeline

Silver Monarch

#118 [url]

Mar 27 09 1:49 AM

Friday, all the death experts I have read, meaning those who have deeply researched "death", especially Elizabeth Kubler-Ross, seem to have all concluded death is an illusion.  Elizabeth Kubler-Ross says "no one should fear death because death doesn't even exist".

Maybe we're all on this great big cosmic  ferris wheel. .  We go up or we go down.    The Muslims says there are seven heavens, the Christians and Bible speak of three levels of "heaven" which I think is possibly just higher dimensions/vibrations.

I've always found this quite intriguing ever since my experience in 1983:

<< 2 Corinthians 12 >>
New International Version 1984

Paul’s Vision and His Thorn

1I must go on boasting. Although there is nothing to be gained, I will go on to visions and revelations from the Lord. 2I know a man in Christ who fourteen years ago was caught up to the third heaven. Whether it was in the body or out of the body I do not know—God knows. 3And I know that this man—whether in the body or apart from the body I do not know, but God knows— 4was caught up to paradise. He heard inexpressible things, things that man is not permitted to tell. 5I will boast about a man like that, but I will not boast about myself, except about my weaknesses. 6Even if I should choose to boast, I would not be a fool, because I would be speaking the truth. But I refrain, so no one will think more of me than is warranted by what I do or say.

7To keep me from becoming conceited because of these surpassingly great revelations, there was given me a thorn in my flesh....

Smile, breathe and go slowly.’ ~Thich Nhat Hanh

Quote    Reply   

concernedmomma

Silver Monarch

#119 [url]

Mar 27 09 1:50 PM

So, still thinking Okay what would cause the world to 'stop' suddenly in March.

Then I ran across this article/thread (really worthwhile/intresting read)over at Above Top Secret about Cathedrals and how they are really perfectly built to amplify a sort of musical tune to open a sort of portal. Mostly termed  "The Devils Chord"

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread807082/pg1

musical notation given the title ‘The Devil’s Chord’ by the Catholic church in the 12thC, and banned throughout Christendom, this the musical interval of the augmented fourth, could be the frequency and harmonic chord that holds the key (pun intended) to the ultimate mystery of Rosslyn Chapel, perhaps precipitating the opening of a portal of consciousness.

And then reading down further this made me perk up a bit:

So as Western technology develops the whole planet is being transformed into the actual Matrix and it's all based on the Devil's Chord. The only way out is to do the opposite -- to rely on the complementary opposite harmonics of Pythagorean philosophy through nonwestern music.

So, perhaps someone is fixing to 'strike a cord'.

Quote    Reply   

#120 [url]

Mar 27 09 2:43 PM

The only way out is to do the opposite -- to rely on the complementary opposite harmonics of Pythagorean philosophy through nonwestern music.
  - concernedmama

I believe that Pythagorus was a true spiritual master who knew how to hide ancient secrets of what he knew about science. The allegory of musical frequencies has been used by scientists to help us understand higher dimensions, and even our DNA, since that ancient time.

A study of sound and DNA
Scientists were able to analyze a cell tissue by associating the musical scale with the frequencies within the DNA.  1) They took a cancer tumor's cell, incubated it, and then analyzed its DNA frequences aginst the musical scale:  the tones formed a funeral dirge.
2) They took a cell from a heart that was in process of being transplanted, analyzed the frequencies, and it came out in tones, sounding like a beautiful Mozart "allegro" piano piece, full of joy!
-
They were able to duplicate this experiment from other tissue samples. It is all quite a mystery, and the song "The Lost Chord" is over a century old, but had that same message in it.
heart

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help