Remove this ad

concernedmomma

Silver Monarch

#41 [url]

Mar 7 09 11:34 PM

Powerdown-Great suggestion! I finally found about 4 years ago this odd device that is basically a baseball cap with a litle tube that clamps to it. In the tube is a floating ball ment to represent the piece of calcium deposit that has some how become fluid in your inner ear.

The idea is by laying back and turning your head a certain way for a certain time in different angles (you move the little ball from point A to point B) that you then do the same manuver that ONLY GOOD Chiropracters know about. In effect the moves the calcium ball to a place in your inner ear that no longer makes you dizzy.

The trouble, especially with me, is that it can move again or another can form or something happens and the dizzyness returns.

I pretty much do my Dizzy Fix http://www.dizzyfix.com/dizzyfix every week or so along with sinus rinses as this is the only thing that keeps me functional.

My whole point to this is ...I could totally see how something as simple as a small alignment or adjustment to our gravity or frequencies could take out certain people and leave others who are more 'intune' with the world.
 I could imagine how something as simple as that would be a 'Fix" for the human experiment that is so ovbiously going wrong.  More so than a plague and Nature is amazing in how she fixes things ..ya know?

Well aren't you just a fun little lollipop triple dipped in psycho......

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

snowflower

Tin Warrior

#43 [url]

Mar 8 09 12:26 AM

Holy Ship! Lua ..is that ..Lua Lua?
Damn Glad To See You Girl!

-concernedmomma

Yep, it is me. As in, yes, Lua Lua. Glad to see you too. That's what I meant when I said I saw this "Internet is boring me" thread, came to check it out and found a bunch of old friends.

Oh, by the way, Lou, I don't suppose you're ready to move down to a mountain in Colorado yet?

Quote    Reply   

#47 [url]

Mar 8 09 4:25 PM

Wow, you are our new best friend: mine, for sure -- you've picked up on my favorite sources, Lua! Don't great minds think alike, though?  Anyway, those videos by Nassim Haramein can change your world, he's both an intuitive and an incredible quantum physicist.

Clif, David Icke, the list goes on.
Another site for keeping track of new information is ChaniProject.com. "Acolyte" of GLP fame, and brilling minds are over there, so check it out.

Also, I just found this linked interview from Project Camelot and it knocked my socks off (especially the last 40 minutes.)  An insider who has seen it all and done it all agrees with Clif, and with you, snowflower.

The following video is too long -- just go toward the last hour.
Video: Bill Wood interview, (apologies if it's already posted here somewhere).

PROJECT CAMELOT : BILL WOOD : ABOVE & BEYOND PROJECT LOOKING GLASS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkIIBnIuXHM&feature=player_embedded

Quote    Reply   

snowflower

Tin Warrior

#48 [url]

Mar 8 09 4:53 PM

I tried clicking onto chaniproject and got told the site had been suspended for emergency maintenance, so I'll try it again later. Thank you. I'm heading off to listen to the interview with Bill Wood now. If you have more sources to share, I'd really appreciate it. Part of what I'm doing right now is searching for new sources of information.

Quote    Reply   

snowflower

Tin Warrior

#49 [url]

Mar 8 09 9:01 PM

Wow. Thank you so much, GK! I just finished listening to it - and I'm glad that I did start at the beginning, because that first hour and a half helped give me the perspective of how much to accept Bill Wood's truth and assessment.

In a nutshell, Bill Woods was a victim of the military war machine, they used blackmail and public humiliation to keep him killing, and when that stopped working, they drugged him long enough to believe that they had destroyed his mind, then threw him away. Along with teaching him how to kill, they taught him psi skills that put him in a position to be called on when they needed his expertise in one specific field, having to do with a system that sounds to me very much like the software clif high has created. Previously, that software had given them probabilities of outcome with several scenarios following the input data potential. Then, apparently the software (Looking Glass) started giving only one outcome for any scenario they entered, and whatever that outcome is has the PTB terrified. Bill formerly thought that the one outcome was the "end of the world," but he has since determined that it is "the end of the PTB's world." He believes that the "good guys" have already won, that the chess game is only seven moves from the end and the only thing the loser can do is try to delay and string out the inevitable checkmate result.

He also said that there are two choices for what's going to be the final outcome for the people of this planet. Timeline #1 is a world wherein consciousness has awakened, there are no more secrets, and the people of this planet move into a higher state of evolution and being. Timeline #2 is complete destruction of civilization with most people surviving under ground and a small group left on the surface to fend for themselves. He also made the statement that we will go in the direction we believe. If we believe in the first it will happen. If we believe in the second, it will happen.

This causes me severe perturbation. I'm fully prepared for Timeline #2 (and for being one of the few staying on the surface.) How do I create a new belief in the opposite? How do I, as he said at the very end of the video, work as fast as I can to open my consciousness as much as possible as quickly as possible so that the transition will be easier?

Quote    Reply   

concernedmomma

Silver Monarch

#50 [url]

Mar 8 09 9:28 PM

Lua-How do I create a new belief in the opposite?

I think we wont need to. Those who know it can flip either way ..it's like Karma. Think about Karma for a second. If you know Karma is a bitch and will bite you in the ass you dont really do anything to 'piss Karma off' do you?

You dont want that bad juju comming back to you right?  So you are aware of bad karma and just keep in mind that you dont want it comming your way so you live with the knowledge it can go either way ..get it? See what I mean?

We are alert to and awaiting and OPEN to the idea of a new consciousness. That is half that battle already won!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#51 [url]

Mar 9 09 2:35 PM

We are alert to and awaiting and OPEN to the idea of a new consciousness. That is half that battle already won!
         - concerned mama

Ahmen and Ahmen, mama. Showflower, you are incredible! I love your "clif notes" summaries, and you were right on, about Bill Wood: the "seven moves away from checkmate," is the part I sent to friends, over the last few days. He obviously sees those PTB controllers as "insane."  Yes, to him they are "insane," and he worked in their employ, and suffered their cruelty, so he should know.

There is a good description in shamanistic tradition about what "the Great Shifts" (plural) have been like back throughout history, as in when the Earth reaches the end of a 26,000-yr time cycle, and prepares to enter a new one. The indigenous shamans have held these kinds of secrets within their oral history, going back through a distant, prehistoric past. They know how to prepare their own people for "end-of-time" scenarios.  It all has to do with "belief."

For instance the Taos Zuni tribe's oral tradition teaches that every thought manifests, at the moment of a great shift. So, for instance, if you've dug yourself a hole in the ground to hide, with a pile of ammunition, and are in a state of fear, the first thing your mind will imagine is someone coming at you. If you allow a thought of "attack and kille; or terror and fear," you will immediately move into the lowest area of conscious manifestation, i.e. end up in the "Left Behind" scenario of popular fiction.

These tribal traditions say: stay within a natural environment if you can, but go into contemplation of peace, and of love for all life. In this state your mind is held in a state of freedom which rises above the downward pull into lower states. From there comes an awakening of a new beginning on Earth. This "great shift" promises to bring you exactly what you can picture in your imagination... that is how the indigenous elders around the globe are trying to help people prepare.

Makes sense to me!  I'm very encouraged by all the reports of "enlightenment" being experienced on many levels right now, by those ready to take the step. 

Quote    Reply   

snowflower

Tin Warrior

#52 [url]

Mar 9 09 3:53 PM

You cannot possibly know how important these posts are to me right now. I'm at a shift point in my own life and these messages are helping me make the transition. I really appreciate your compliments, goodnessknows, and thank you for them. It helps the sting left from the fiasco in the webbot forum.

I have a tipi that was smoke damaged last summer (my fault and stupidity with operating a stove). It was also very raggedy along the lower edge. So, I had to repair it anyway, with a patch on the top and fixing that bottom edge. It was either cut it off and make it smaller or cut it off, add a strip and make it bigger. I'm now in the process of making it bigger. As soon as it is finished (about a week), I am planning to put it up, and then spend the month of February getting it ready to move into. This is absolute insanity to any rational adult living in a house (even a very small one) in the Colorado mountain winter. It isn't spring here until May, but my inner voice has been screaming at me all winter to get myself into that tipi before March. I have no logical explanation for why, but I'm going to follow inner voice and do it.

That's the physical transition, but a more important one is happening inside. I'm reading some books right now that are conversations between a channeled being named Ra and a small group of people. It's called "The Law of One." I'm not blindly following everything said as gospel, but reading this is opening up some more insight in my soul to a greater understanding about how things work. Watching Nassim's 8 hour program also had a huge impact on me - it's sort of a melding of science and spirit.

Thank you, everyone, for being so welcoming,
Lua

Quote    Reply   

concernedmomma

Silver Monarch

#54 [url]

Mar 9 09 7:36 PM

My inner voice is making me work out. I feel as if I need to get ready for a Marathon.

I am running a mile every day on the teadmill now. Not too shabby.

Quote    Reply   

#57 [url]

Mar 9 09 11:39 PM

I have a tipi that was smoke damaged last summer (my fault and stupidity with operating a stove). It was also very raggedy along the lower edge. So, I had to repair it anyway, with a patch on the top and fixing that bottom edge.
  - Snowflower

My father commissioned a fairly large tipi and my brother still keeps it up in the summers, up in the Bue Mountains of Oregon, although our dad passed on. We have a small percentage of Indian heritage, which was just recently verified.  No wonder we always loved Dad's tipi!  With a firebowl in the center, of course, and those who can sing with us around the fire.

However, I'm pausing to put in a real chuckle here... Eric and SpaceCase with their fine wine/vodka, seem to be balancing out the tipi image! And then mama is doing the "keep the body in good shape" thing. 
Go for it, all who "follow your bliss"!  heart  smile

Lua, I have heard that "The Law of One" is one of the original spiritual teachings which goes all the way back to the Golden Age of Lemuria. That could go back hundreds of thousands of years!! WHOA.
I love that, and find that a great number of people can relate to those teachings of RA. Perhaps those could connect with a part of our very first original state of pure consciousness in human history.
I'll betcha that Nassim H wouldn't argue with that, either!

Let's see -- a list: 1) natural environment, 2) some fine wine 3) keep the body in shape, 4) find contemplative spiritual upliftment.
I'm working on it, anyway 3 out of 4, (you guess).

Quote    Reply   

snowflower

Tin Warrior

#58 [url]

Mar 10 09 12:31 AM

ROFLOL - you're right, Goodness. My instant reaction was to "guess" which three.

Spacecase, do you have any idea where you're going when you drive out of there?

Concerned, I've been losing weight like crazy this year. The feeling is that I MUST be able to run and if I don't get a whole lot of weight off ASAP, I won't be able to move when I'd better be able to. For exercise, I'm jumping on the rebounder - started at 20 bounces, 5 times a day, and have gotten myself up to ten minutes 3-5 times a day. My goal is 10 minutes six times a day for a full hour of exercise. Hopefully by spring, I'll be able to add walking into the regimen, but right now I'm doing well just to bounce on the rebounder. I used to be on crutches for anything more than 20 feet and can now walk for a good hundred feet without them. This has been greatly aided by discovering that I'm allergic to dairy products and getting myself completely free of dairy. The irony here is my goats. I have 31 dairy goats. Go figure. Don't know what's going to happen there yet - am waiting until after March to make any decisions.

About vodka. Anyone know how to get directions for making it from potatoes?

Quote    Reply   

concernedmomma

Silver Monarch

#59 [url]

Mar 10 09 2:10 AM

Lua-I have the same underlying feeling about 'MUST' be able to run.

Added to mine is Must be able to run and possibly carry a child so I am doing weight training as well.

Weird this thread how many of us are kinda thinking/doing the same things.

Lua I just really want to take a moment to say to you Congratulations on your training. I know it's hard to start even harder to keep going but it is worth it in the end. You go girl!

Quote    Reply   

spacecase0

Illustrious Alchemist

#60 [url]

Mar 10 09 3:08 AM

About vodka. Anyone know how to get directions for making it from potatoes?

-snowflower

yes !
it is in the book wild wines and meads
http://www.amazon.com/Making-Wild-Wines-Meads-Unusual/dp/1580171826
I have this book, but am in the middle of moving and don't know where it is now
so I can't copy it here right now
then you might also need to distill it if you want it very strong

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help