Remove this ad

#21 [url]

Mar 2 09 8:50 PM

I know the feeling, everyone: Emeline / mtlouie / Momma / Periol.
I actually began watching some television recently. It had been a long time, and it's only for something which can bring some old nostalgia into my life, or to educate, inspire me. Anything else -- with bloodshed, hate, or stupidity of the daily world, is turned OFF.

I just watched a DVD series on The Crop Circles, which relates new possibilities with honest-to-goodness facts which can be corroborated by scientific inquiry. It intimates that, yes, there is a higher intelligence which looks upon us as children who are learning so fast, that they want to help us. They're doing it very, very carefully.

If I want to look on the positive side of what's out there in tinfoil, it's the belief that the Earth is a spiritual entity, at the core. Just as we are. Indigenous people have it right: "She" or "IT" is birthing something. All of us are feeling this intense unease: we're like parents waiting for a birth, pacing the floor. Nervous, apprehensive. Will the birth be easy? Will it kill the mother? Will this future that is birthing be good, or bad?

Maybe if this terrible unease, impatience, anxiety and boredom we are feeling, could be explained, it would help. We are birthing something, but no one will tell us what! There are great mysteries out there, but no one can explain why they're there, or what is really happening right now. We're sick and tired of promises that don't develop into anything. We trust no one!  I can relate.

I still have great hopes. Life isn't a big waste, it's something grand. Let's just keep pacing the floor, and waiting for the door to open, and someone who can come in, and tell us that a new birthing has produced something. I believe it will be something we have all waited for, a long, long time. But it'll be worth the wait.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

snowflower

Tin Warrior

#22 [url]

Mar 6 09 2:47 PM

Wow. So, here I am, up too early for comfort, surfing for SOMETHING that I don't know what it is, and I get my usual tinfoil palace update in my email. It's been about two hours that I've been looking for a forum - someplace where maybe I can have some personal identity, where maybe I can feel comfortable to really say what I'm really thinking. I'd been looking into Ishmael discussion groups (none that I can find), psychopathy survivor discussion groups (none that feel right), some kind of discussion forum that seems to be going the direction in life that I seem to be headed, and there's this line in the update in my email about the internet boring me to death - so I click on it, because that's really what's sort of happening in my life.

What do I find? Old friends saying exactly what I've been thinking. Just - wow.

But, I'm thinking other things too. See, I really got wrapped up in the whole webbot thing just as Latoc disappeared, and totally let myself get sucked into their new forum. The breakup of their old forum happened within a couple of weeks of the breakup of Latoc. I "got involved" and "became a voice." It occupied my mind online until last October.

Actually, it could be more accurately dated to last April 29, but October is when I finally started understanding a bit.

I'm rambling aren't I? And skating around trying to figure out what to say.

Yep. I'm going to stop here. And ask you guys. Can I come back in?

Quote    Reply   

emeline

Silver Monarch

#25 [url]

Mar 6 09 7:13 PM

Lua, hell yesssss!  As if you even needed to ask..................heart

Guys, thanks for all the great posts on this thread.

Smile, breathe and go slowly.’ ~Thich Nhat Hanh

Quote    Reply   

snowflower

Tin Warrior

#26 [url]

Mar 6 09 11:01 PM

Well, then, I'll continue. Oh, and Emeline, you can't have my first born but I think my third born is pretty much up for grabs at the moment. (sigh - and that's another story,lol.)

So anyway, I'm not sure how long it's been - about ten days? - when I got kicked off the webbot forum. See, last October, I started learning about psychopathy - and man on man is that ever a subject that needs a LOT of attention! - and am relating the massive problems of the world to psychopathy. So apparently, the whole subject was a major, major, major button push for the owner of the forum (gee, I wonder why) and he said no one could say anything about psychopathy on any thread but it's own little allotted thread. I said something about it, relating it to the discussion on a different thread and got told to shut up. I said no, and without so much as a warning flag, the owner put me into moderation. I will NOT post when it's going through a censor, so that was the end of that. And, I'm suddenly adrift, because I was spending a lot of time there.

The Ishmael thing - that was me trying to figure out where my head and heart are in the wee hours this morning. I truly do believe that the insight in Ishmael is of vital importance in the world as that airplane in free fall that Ishmael described is pretty close to the ground now.

And about the psychopathy thing. I've learned that one out of every 22 people in the United States is a psychopath, that one out of 28 people in Europe is, and that it's pretty likely that every one of the PTB are psychopaths. They gravitate toward positions of authority and power over others, they gain energy from causing pain, they are charismatic and charming and easily fool people into following them. They are deadly for the planet, and for us as individuals.

Quote    Reply   

spacecase0

Illustrious Alchemist

#27 [url]

Mar 6 09 11:37 PM

what web bot forum ?
http://www.webbotdiscussions.com
or
http://webbotforum.com/

by the way, when I get board I just go find more forums to learn more things,
here are my current forums
http://www.ishtarsgate.com/forum (go look at this one, it is where many of projectavalon.net people went)
http://mutuallyassuredsurvival.com
http://forums.silentcountry.com
http://notjusttomatoes.proboards.com
http://alanbishop.proboards.com/
http://forums.sustainablecountry.com/forums/forum.php
http://spiritincontainer.proboards.com/ (my forum)
http://www.theoilage.com/
http://www.worldwidedx.com/forums.php
http://tomatodepot.proboards.com/index.cgi?
http://webbotforum.com/
http://www.webbotdiscussions.com
http://tinfoilpalace.eamped.com
also a few other forums...

between all of them I can find enough to be doing,
my job requires that I am at my desk for large amounts of time,
and I can use the net all I want,
past that I am looking at a wall,
so I spend all day learning and sharing what I have learned

Quote    Reply   

spacecase0

Illustrious Alchemist

#29 [url]

Mar 7 09 12:11 AM

that one does have by far more activity, than the other,

in a few months we get to see if the data gap is real,
if nothing happens I will go back to trying to see the future myself...

I am liking the gardening and spiritual forums lately,
I guess I have already moved on, now doom is just something that I casually think about (I am mostly ready for whatever happens anyway)

Quote    Reply   

snowflower

Tin Warrior

#30 [url]

Mar 7 09 2:19 AM

We don't even have to wait a few months for that. It's make or break time for the webbot in 42 to 49 days. Clif's statement is that the expected actions from March 2 - 9 will end business as usual on the planet. Now, I'm not really sure what it means exactly to end business as usual, but it sure as hell doesn't mean no one notices whatever it is! The possibilities range from a complete meltdown of the world's economic system to global thermonuclear war. All markers are pointing to the intention of the PTB to create a global nuclear war. The potential is still there for it not to manifest. It is possible that the language will be fulfilled if they try it and fail - it would still be in the media.

There is also the potential for the complete end of domination from the PTB as of March 10th. This is truly exciting. It would be quite sudden and absolutely the end of the entrenched powers. Here's why he's made this potential statement (as a possibility, not a probability) - it's because from 1997 to the present, all building tension language in the webbot program was tied clearly to an action or activity generated by the entrenched powers. ALL of it. So, this clearly shows the relationship between activities of domination from the people that imagine themselves as our masters and the building tension language in the webbot software. Now - here's the clincher. There is NO building tension language in the webbot software after March 10th. None at all for any of the foreseeable future three years out. This is the first time this has happened, and it potentially means that there will be no more powers that be after March 10th. At the very least, it means that the PTB will no longer be in power over the planet after that day.

I have a personal theory about why. This is a matter of connecting dots between various pieces of knowledge or theories.

First, there's the expanding earth theory. The earth is expanding now. There are cracks appearing all over the planet, sink holes, increased volcanoes, earthquakes - you all know about that. The earth is also speeding up its vibration frequency. I suspect that at some point (early in March perhaps?) the earth is going to speed up the expansion process and quite possibly, the vibration frequency will change dramatically.

The webbot data gap is not a gap. It is a cliff. It first drops from 100% down to 1% of the available data for a period of 14 months (March of 2012 through May of 2014) and then it completely disappears. It doesn't come back. There is another source of blindness ahead. Remote Viewers cannot see beyond 2012. Period. None of them. A third source is a number of psychics who have described a wall they hit sometime during 2012 that they cannot see beyond.

What would make psychics unable to see beyond a certain time? Not annihilation - they can see death just fine. We are all entrained to the vibration of the planet. I propose that the data cliff is due to a vibrational frequency change that we in all our collective psychic awareness cannot see beyond.

All of the entrenched powers are psychopaths. Psychopaths cannot feel remorse or empathy. There's a disconnect in the brain between the frontal lobe and the amigdala (sp?) that prevents them from feeling anything at all for other people. They also lack a creative spark that is evident in the other 95% of humanity. The webbot data indicates that the PTB feel like they are fighting for their lives. They are terrified of something. I propose that they are terrified about what is going to happen when the planet shifts frequencies.

My theory is that the psychopaths on the planet will not be able to adapt to the new frequency vibration of the planet. I suspect the rest of us will have a rough time with disorientation or worse while we're adapting to a new level of entrainment, but I think it will either kill or incapacitate the psychopaths because of their inability to adapt.

If this new frequency vibration level is ramped up in March, that would explain the whole March shift.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#32 [url]

Mar 7 09 5:14 AM

LUA!!!  I didn't know that was you!!!

spacecase- Seriously, eh?

I put the web bots in the garbage the last time Cliff said the end was, what, 2008?  Now Lua's piqued my interest big time, I'm going to have to go check him out.

Well, I hope he's right.   I guess.  I don't know how I feel about it.  I've started thinking that even the psychopaths are victims, too.  Unless they aren't human.  There is that.  But how many psychopaths are traumatized victims of some heinous thing that happened to them long ago?  I don't think they are born that way.  Maybe they are.  But even if they are, doesn't that say more about the mess this earth is, that someone/thing fixed our DNA so that some poor child would be born and grow up to be a psychopath?

(I guess you can skip the above if you are an atheist.)

The whole thing is such a mess, I don't know what to think about anything anymore.  I do know that something has to happen- something miraculous- or this poor planet is going to be destroyed.

Oddly enough, though, isn't even the fact that there might be a vibrational shift just another indication that everything is manipulated, and people aren't free to just live?  I just feel like we're all in some kind of great big experiment and how does a vibrational shift erase the pain of people who have lived before and suffered so much?

I know, there's no answer to my questions.  Just had to ask.

Quote    Reply   

#33 [url]

Mar 7 09 5:17 AM

*I will not go on any of the forums spacecase linked*

grin

Quote    Reply   

#34 [url]

Mar 7 09 5:21 AM

All of the entrenched powers are psychopaths. Psychopaths cannot feel remorse or empathy. There's a disconnect in the brain between the frontal lobe and the amigdala (sp?) that prevents them from feeling anything at all for other people. They also lack a creative spark that is evident in the other 95% of humanity.

This is exactly why lately I listen to them and think, "Those people sound like they are playing records on a wind-up Victrola."

The webbot data indicates that the PTB feel like they are fighting for their lives. They are terrified of something. I propose that they are terrified about what is going to happen when the planet shifts frequencies.

As my young tinfoil friend said, "They've already lost.  Why do you think they are trying so hard?"

Boy, I hope he's right and you are right.

Quote    Reply   

concernedmomma

Silver Monarch

#35 [url]

Mar 7 09 6:11 AM

My theory is that the psychopaths on the planet will not be able to adapt to the new frequency vibration of the planet. I suspect the rest of us will have a rough time with disorientation or worse while we're adapting to a new level of entrainment, but I think it will either kill or incapacitate the psychopaths because of their inability to adapt.

Ohhh this is G.O.O.D !!

Ya know this really hit's a spot in me that just seems so right and correct ..more than any other 'doom' I have read about. And I read about it alot.

I've always felt that the 'world' wouldnt end but that humanity in it's current form would. There would be a way that people would be sorted out, good from bad. Weeded like a garden.

About 15 years ago I was moving right along, My life was good and I was happy. One morning I woke up dizzy as hell. I mean I couldnt even hardly stand up to walk to the bathroom in the morning.
I ended up laying in bed for like a week, dizzy, not eating because I thought I would puke ..finally decide to go to the doctor.
I get diagnosed with 'Vertigo". That's it ..that's all. It might leave tonight/tomorrow/next year/never/who knows/deal with it.

Over the last few years I have desperately tried just about every remedy known to man but ..the last year or so ..it's been getting a little better ..and a little more better..and each day I am thinking ..Oh wow havent been dizzy for a few days now ..nice.

So I could really see how something so simple could be utterly devistating. Until you have had something like it happen to you ...you would not know what the heck to do.

Well aren't you just a fun little lollipop triple dipped in psycho......

Quote    Reply   

#36 [url]

Mar 7 09 7:03 AM

Snowflower, awesome post.

CM, re: vertigo, have you tried the head tilt/crystal realignment associated with inner-ear stuff? A friend from my last work had great trouble with the Vert till his chiropractor did a two-minute adjustment exercise with him.

The meds did nothing for him. He even got a few VR treatments in a clinical trial, nothing. The head tilt stuff worked well for him, instantly.

He still has some back pain issues, but his vertigo has cleared. Completely. I hope you can find the same relief.

Quote    Reply   

snowflower

Tin Warrior

#37 [url]

Mar 7 09 4:24 PM

mtlouie

LUA!!!  I didn't know that was you!!!

Yep. In the flesh (and a lot less of it by the way.)

I put the web bots in the garbage the last time Cliff said the end was, what, 2008?  Now Lua's piqued my interest big time, I'm going to have to go check him out.

In order to understand what is happening with the linguistics software, it's necessary to get out the "this is a psychic prediction" mindset. I have zero doubt at this time that the webbot software accurately measures future activities. What is in question is clif's ability to interpret the results. For instance, he can think that the software says we're going to have a million people have to start all over because an earthquake hit them and destroyed everything they owned, but what really happens is a million people have to start all over because the economy crashed and they lost everything.

I had a major challenge continuing to pay attention to the webbot a bit over a year ago when clif said there would be a massive tipping point for the planet, then he changed the timing shortly before, and kept on changing his statements and interpretations of the data, all the way through the actual time period. But, I did stick with it, and what I observed over the course of this past year is a massive change in the planet with life today being very, very different for me as an individual and for enough other people that I can see we did, in effect, go through an actual tipping point last year that changed everything. Only, it started with a whimper and whisper, not a massive explosion like the previous one (9/11.)

Well, I hope he's right.   I guess.  I don't know how I feel about it.  I've started thinking that even the psychopaths are victims, too.  Unless they aren't human.  There is that.  But how many psychopaths are traumatized victims of some heinous thing that happened to them long ago?  I don't think they are born that way.  Maybe they are.  But even if they are, doesn't that say more about the mess this earth is, that someone/thing fixed our DNA so that some poor child would be born and grow up to be a psychopath?
(I guess you can skip the above if you are an atheist.)

I've learned a lot more than I ever wanted to know about psychopaths this year. I was a victim of one: a woman whom I had invited to come to our community and who has permanently altered my willingness to invite people up here. If I had understood what psychopaths are prior to that fucking bitch, the whole fiasco would never have happened. I am therefore on a mission to educate as many people as I can, as fast as I can, about what psychopaths are, how to spot one, how many there are around us, and how to make yourself safe from them. I also now understand that I was raised by one and that they are sprinkled generously through my family.

I'm in the camp that says psychopaths are the result of interbreeding between the reptilian race that invaded our planet thousands of years ago and humans. The official percentage in the United States is around 4.5%. Europe is slightly lower at 3.5% so they generally average the two together and say 4%. Although there is no correlation between an abusive childhood and psychopathy, there is a correlation between culture and psychopathy. The Asian cultures have far fewer, ranging from .03% to .14%. To me this is hugely significant because the lizards established themselves primarily in the Mideast area and moved toward Europe more than Asia. So far, about 50% of the psychopathic gene can be attributed to genetics and the other 50% is cultural. Therefore, yes, they are born not made, but it is possible for someone to have the potential of psychopathic genes yet still manage to connect those essential points in the brain if they have the right kind of environment.

The whole thing is such a mess, I don't know what to think about anything anymore.  I do know that something has to happen- something miraculous- or this poor planet is going to be destroyed.
Oddly enough, though, isn't even the fact that there might be a vibrational shift just another indication that everything is manipulated, and people aren't free to just live?  I just feel like we're all in some kind of great big experiment and how does a vibrational shift erase the pain of people who have lived before and suffered so much?
I know, there's no answer to my questions.  Just had to ask. 

I agree with you that something miraculous has to happen. But, along with the massive shitstorm that has been my life this past year, I’ve been having some epiphanies along the spiritual path. I don’t see the anthropomorphic Creator anymore – that super human that people tend to put into a judgment position of authority. I highly recommend an 8 hour program by Nassim Haramein (will put the link below). This was one of the eye-openers for me. Imagine infinity to the largest degree – ever and ever and ever bigger and bigger universe. That’s what we always do by the way when we think “infinity.” We think bigger. But – this is a HUGE but – imagine infinity smaller and smaller. Think infinity down to the infinitesimally small point in singularity: the beginning of all that is. It is this single point that is the beginning of all of the energy that is everything in the universe and it is called in our language, love.

Take away from the whole concept of creation the judgment position of authority and you can also eliminate OUR judgment of the Creator as someone who either rewards or punishes for good or bad behavior. You can also eliminate the idea of manipulation or experiments, because life becomes something that simply IS, without someone pulling strings to make it be one way or another.

So, if we make the assumption that David Icke is right and we agree that the earth was invaded thousands of years ago by an alien reptilian race, then indeed you are correct that we have been manipulated – but it hasn’t been by a judgmental god in a spiritual realm somewhere. It has been by a malevolent species intent on turning us all into slaves and feeding off our emotions like we feed off cattle. Another program I’m going to suggest is a six hour or so talk by David Icke in Melbourne, Australia a couple of years ago. I’ll see if I can find the link and include that one as well.

The vibrational shift does not erase pain already experienced. But it has the potential to give us freedom again to experience life as humans without psychopathic interference.

Nassim Haramein, part one:

Nassim Haramein, part two:

David Icke part one:

David Icke, part two:

David Icke, part three:

Quote    Reply   

snowflower

Tin Warrior

#38 [url]

Mar 7 09 4:32 PM

Ohhh this is G.O.O.D !!
Ya know this really hit's a spot in me that just seems so right and correct ..more than any other 'doom' I have read about. And I read about it alot.
I've always felt that the 'world' wouldnt end but that humanity in it's current form would. There would be a way that people would be sorted out, good from bad. Weeded like a garden.
About 15 years ago I was moving right along, My life was good and I was happy. One morning I woke up dizzy as hell. I mean I couldnt even hardly stand up to walk to the bathroom in the morning.
I ended up laying in bed for like a week, dizzy, not eating because I thought I would puke ..finally decide to go to the doctor.
I get diagnosed with 'Vertigo". That's it ..that's all. It might leave tonight/tomorrow/next year/never/who knows/deal with it.
Over the last few years I have desperately tried just about every remedy known to man but ..the last year or so ..it's been getting a little better ..and a little more better..and each day I am thinking ..Oh wow havent been dizzy for a few days now ..nice.
So I could really see how something so simple could be utterly devistating. Until you have had something like it happen to you ...you would not know what the heck to do.

-concernedmomma

Man do I get vertigo. I feel for you deeply - it's very hard to get through. I suspect you might be very close to describing what we'll be going through during the shift. Maybe those of us who understand vertigo will be able to help keep our personal sphere of influence hanging in there.

Yes, this interpretation really resonates with me as well. It just feels - right.

Quote    Reply   

emeline

Silver Monarch

#39 [url]

Mar 7 09 11:08 PM

Lua, thanks for those videos.  Maybe we need to set up a psychopath thread too.

I'm interested in why you think there is an increase in earthquakes and volcanoes, because I have researched that several times and every time I have I have found no evidence for it.   I'm not saying it doesn't exist....but I'm saying I can't find any evidence for it.    I know there's a widespread perception that there's an increase and heaven knows there's been (sadly!) an increase where I live.......but overall, big picture, I just can't find any real hard data to support it....I'm willing to believe it and I'd really like to know why you are convinced it is increasing?

Quote    Reply   

emeline

Silver Monarch

#40 [url]

Mar 7 09 11:14 PM

CM, yuck on the vertigo.  I've had it briefly myself a couple of times and I have a friend who is like you - she has it all the time to some extent and they can't find a cause for it.  She first began to experience it a couple of years ago.  You sure have my sympathy.

Powerdown has made a good suggestion or if I see anything in Energy Medicine I will let you know.  Maybe Enigma will have a few thoughts to offer too if she reads this.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help