Remove this ad

#101 [url]

Jan 24 10 8:11 PM

According to actual laws of physics, time is speeding up! (Well, why should I have to tell anybody that?)

If you think it's interesting getting a day's worth of goals achieved in on-third less time! Wait until 2013. According to some predictions, "we ain't seen nothin yet."  Also, there is a prediction by many Native American Nations that a "Grand Shift" such as the one we are approaching, will cause a moment of "NOW" outside of time. In other words, maybe we should all review the movie, "The Day the Earth Stood Still."  Maybe there was a prophecy in there somewhere?

Have a happy Dec 21st, everyone! I feel very positive about the possibilities ahead of us, despite all seeming evidence to the contrary.
GK  smile

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

ericreinhardt2003

Silver Monarch

#102 [url]

Jan 24 10 11:35 PM

Well unless something glorious happens to humanity between now and the New Year, I believe that 2013 is going to be a very rough year for most still here on the planet. In fact, I'm looking for Israel to go after Iran shortly after the end of this year.

Quote    Reply   

#103 [url]

Jan 25 10 2:21 PM

I believe that 2013 is going to be a very rough year for most still here on the planet....    - Eric

Well, the last holdouts on the front-line of war are in the Middle East, for sure.
If there are any "negative stargates" on earth, that is where they would be... where negative energies orginate for the planet, going back into ancient prehistory.

Is there any chance for peace?
Well, if you watch that movie I mention, [The Day the Earth Stood Still] it turned out "the big guys upstairs" had a thing or two to say, about the total destruction of Earth in a nuclear war.

I suggest we look at it, and think about other probabilities.
Again, we could be talking about "choosing the timeline" to which you wish to give attention, if you believe there is more than one path ahead, for each individual.

Just a theory, I know. But our beliefs and emotions are always creating our own future.
Peace to all, at a season for inner peace and joy, despite the outer turmoil.
GK

Quote    Reply   

#107 [url]

Jan 28 10 4:13 PM

Strange blue light and crashed orb in Sweden.
". Neither police or other authorities have plans to investigate the strange sound and light phenomena. "

Sounds about right.
           - mtlouie

Someone who collects "verifiable" off-world contacts is the editor of NEXUS magazine, Duncan Roads. On his website he has an author, Alec Newald, who published a book, CoEvolution, and has written summaries in his magazine. 

The most important part of that book isn't what it's like to go off-planet! It is what the Powers That Be do to that person when they come back here! Any true experiencer is harrassed beyond the extent of any laws, their passport taken away, etc. etc. They often end up spending time behind bars, losing their family, their job. Newald is a hero in my estimation, by daring to release his story and I highly recommend his book, available as a download on pdf. A "quarantine" of much of this information continues, and is seriously discouraged from reaching the public, (especially if they are "friendly ET's," as was this case.)

And then we wonder why we don't hear more about "the truth of ET civilizations and contact."  
GK

Quote    Reply   

roccman

Tin Warrior

#108 [url]

Jan 29 10 4:29 AM

The most important part of that book isn't what it's like to go off-planet! It is what the Powers That Be do to that person when they come back here!

-goodnessknows

well that would explain something very odd that happened to me about 6 weeks ago...driving alone on a mountain road...i am sure i busted up an ambush directed at me...fuck'n weird...never had anything like it happen before. took the same path for the last 6 years...at one point in the trek one can look up the side of a mountain...see the road that you will be on in a few miles...i saw what looked like a trailer parked on the road...i kept driving...it did not move...kept driving...still there...then as i begin to climb the grade i lost site of the "trailer"...until i was where it was on the side of the mountain...it was a new (ish) pearl white escalade with "camping gear" on top...the driver - a white blond 30 ish male waved me past...i past...i get no more than 100 feet ahead of him (and his model looking girlfriend) now he wants to pass me! so on the narrowest part of the most dangerous part of the trek i pulled over to hug the mountain and he passes...i am thinking - "500 feet ago you told me to pass...ass!" so i continue on...another 1/8 mile my spidey senses are going off..."something ain't right" drive to a wide spot where i know i can turn around...begin to make a u-turn and guess who is in a pull out leading to a borrow - pit...that's right mr blonde escalade...i spin my truck around and am 10' from his driver side door...looked him dead in the eye with one hand on the 23...finished the uturn and back down the mountain i went...two other crew cab new (er) trucks were waiting at two different spots as i hi-tailed it down the hill...did a few "round the blocks" and a handful of uturns...found a hotel and crashed.

after my dmt trip...i said "they know i know"...and i am sure "they" do...freaky shit.

Quote    Reply   

#109 [url]

Jan 29 10 12:48 PM

Years ago my sister had something similar happen.

She and my brother-in-law were building a new house up the Grande Ronde river in Oregon.  If anyone knows the area you'll know it's in the middle of nowhere.

My b-in-law had already retired and was spending the week up there working on the place and my sister would drive up on Friday evening after she got off work.

This particular Friday she got a late start and it was dark by the time she hit Clarkston, Wa.  She said she vaguely noticed the truck parked at the gas station when she went in to pay for her gas and get a snack.

As she started up the grade to head into no-man's  land this truck passed her.  She didn't see it again until she was in the middle of nowhere.  It came up behind her and kept riding her bumper so she pulled over in one of those gravel places and it passed.

She went on up the road about five miles and they were pulled to the side of the road.  She's a little freaked out because there is nothing, no people, nada where she is.

She passes and then same thing, on her bumper.  She's thinking hopefully there's somebody in the forest service office when she gets to that point.  Nope.  Not a soul.  She hasn't seen anything out of them since they passed her so she's hoping they're gone.

She starts down Rattlesnake grade (and if anyone knows this stretch of Satan's left limb, also laughingly known as a highway, you'll know the next part of the story is chilling) and there is the car, parked in the middle of the road with both doors open and two guys beside the car.

She says she doesn't know how she did it but she knew if she didn't get around these guys she was done for.  She went to the side of the car and the guy jumped inside and she got around without taking the door off, but she said she didn't know how.

She still had a gawdawful ways to drive until she got to the next anything, but she never saw them again.  The little cafe that was still twenty-five miles from where she was headed and they were closed when she got there so she just kept driving.  She was a wreck by the time she got to their place.

Needless to say, sheriff never did find the vehicle.  She carried a gun after that.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#111 [url]

Jan 29 10 4:30 PM

Wow! DMT-induced fantasies... I dont' think so.

Roccman and mtlouie -- thanks for those stories. "The strange and unexplained."
Well, be thankful you weren't this guy, Alec Newald, [author of CoEvolution] --- he was driving his car when it was teleported. [Sorry, you'll have to read his story]. But he's a good guy who met some other good guys in the process, but has paid a terribly high price for it.
-
This guy is absolutely a solid citizen, but now he knows too much. Which is why he's been hounded until he went into hiding for awhile. Finally, he decided it was safer to just publish his story and go public with his real name.
-
I think the "stuff" going on in the back roads of uninhabited U.S. areas are prime real estate for Deep Underground Bases (military or not) and their back doors, where the dark side of science & shadow military carry on experiments. We just always hope we aren't one of their guinea pigs!
-
Here is a link for free uploads from NEXUS Magazine. I highly recommend you search through these -- these are the news stories we ought to get on our mass media, but never will:
-
http://www.nexusmagazine.com/index.php?option=com_docman&task=cat_view&gid=31&Itemid=71
-
I highly recommend these two stories, (listed on page 1 and 2):
-
CoEvolution - An Interplanetary Adventure - free sample from the book
-
The Chani Project: Computer-Interfacing with Other Realms  

GK

Quote    Reply   

ericreinhardt2003

Silver Monarch

#112 [url]

Jan 29 10 9:53 PM

Good point, goodness, about the dangers of certain rural areas. I have resided in some rural areas and believe me rural life in SOME locales is NOT what it is cracked up to be. If it isn't very strange people, it's covert government ops of one sort or another. Bottom line . . . let the traveller beware.

Quote    Reply   

periol

Silver Monarch

#113 [url]

Feb 2 10 3:54 AM

Well, the sun didn't set on time today.  It set later than it has been.  I would say it was fifteen minutes off.

I'm not sure what to say.  According to internet sources, it set at the right time - but from the beach I go to it sets behind an island, so it appears to set sooner.  All I can say is that I've been going down earlier and earlier to the beach to catch the sunset, as it should be.  Tonight, I was running late.  Didn't get home until 4:16, didn't leave for another ten minutes with the dog, and *should* have missed the sunset, going by previous weeks.  I've been leaving at 4:20 and missing the sunset the last few weeks, and trying to move up my leave time.

Anyways, not only had the sun not set, it was still high in the sky by the time I was down there, which should have been at least five more minutes, if not ten.  And then we had a good solid fifteen minutes down on the beach before the sun disappeared.  

It was surreal.  I kept wandering around watching the sun wondering what was going on.  I've been down at the beach earlier than today in the last month several times and just barely caught the sun disappearing over the horizon.  But not today.  Weird.

Quote    Reply   

emeline

Silver Monarch

#114 [url]

Feb 2 10 7:13 AM

Oh doesn't it make you just feel crazy?

My aunt has been telling me for ages that sometimes she wakes up in the middle of the night and it looks almost like daylight outside. 

Well the other night - I think it was 3 nights ago - I went to bed and it was really, really hot so I left the windows open and the curtains undrawn.  I woke up at 4 am and my room was full of light.  Immediately I think well it can't be this light yet, it just can't be.....but out my window to the east, where the ocean is about 4 miles away as the crow flies, it looked ALMOST like daylight.  Not quite as bright as full daylight, but there really did seem to be some odd, bright light all around.

It wasn't moonlight. It wasn't the sun coming up.  It was just like my aunt has been telling me - some strange brightish light glowing when it should still be dark.

My room, everything outside etc was all lit up like it was a full, bright moon but this was a brighter, bluer, more "daylight" type light.  So weird.

Smile, breathe and go slowly.’ ~Thich Nhat Hanh

Quote    Reply   

#115 [url]

Feb 2 10 5:05 PM

Strange things with our sun, the position of the earth! So, what's going on?

As far as moving around in our galaxy, here is the best video I've ever seen on why things may be changing.
The sun, and a lot more. Described as a "Disneyesque" view of our galaxy and our journey through it... a tour, if you will. It answered a lot of my questions, (and raised new ones).
GK

"2012 A-Z" - A Galaxial Event of Disneyesque Proportion

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=rxMymXI4KAg 

Quote    Reply   

antelopone

Tin Warrior

#117 [url]

Aug 23 10 3:29 AM

"Well, the sun didn't set on time today. It set later than it has been. I would say it was fifteen minutes off." --periol

Since hitting the galactic center in December 2012 we entered the upper portion of the photon belt which has a reversed spin. So I expect this portion of the photon belt to make the Earth's spin slow down noticeably every year as will the spin of ALL the planets and our sun. Eventually the Earth's spin and all the planets and sun with stop for 2 or 3 day and then begin spinning the other way reversing the magnetic field of Earth. And then the earth's spin will begin speeding up again (as will time) and the sun will set in the East. But I expect this will be very gradual so I do not expect a polar shift and ocean destruction. And no we will not all fall off the Earth when it stops spinning for 2 to 3 days. Gravity is a push of light from above not a pulling force from below as we have been purposely mislead to believe. Or at least you better hope it is.
    The time the spin of earth takes for one revolution will become much greater so time will go slower and days will last many more hours longer as will the nights.  Time will seem to stand still in relation to daylight and nighttime much like the polar regions do now with long months of daylight and months of nighttime.  But this will be worldwide occurrence eventually. 
   I am surprised you noticed this change of the time of the setting sun.  Imagine what an uproar will occur in a few weeks time when the rest of the world begins to notice this and it is reported in the national press.  It will be a worldwide shock of major importance which will change the world for all time.   -- J.E. Ante

Last Edited By: antelopone Aug 23 10 2:22 PM. Edited 4 times.

Quote    Reply   

antelopone

Tin Warrior

#118 [url]

Aug 23 10 2:19 PM

Perhaps all galaxies are divided into north/south polarity or positive/negative polarity at the galactic equator. Then all stars in the north or positive polarity have civilizations of positive orientations and those stars in the south or negative polarity have civilization of a more negative polarity. And those stars (and planets) which travel into both polarities are neutral or alternately primarily positive and negative according to their transit positions.

Then, to use a Star Trek analogy, we have been in the negative/south polarity or in the Romulus territories and our star has now entered the Neutral Zone. And we are now entering the positive north polarity of the Neutral Zone and so we are entering the Federation space territories of stars and planets. And it is most likely that all humans will begin experiencing life from the north polarity or more positive spiritual polarity of life. Perhaps modern television and Star Trek movies are mainly a teaching of this knowledge so that the masses can understand this readily when the time comes. -- J.E. Ante

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help