Remove this ad

#81 [url]

May 17 09 3:48 PM

****If women like you could run the world militaries, we'd have PEACE!! Let the men just stay home!****

Which means we wouldn't need them!  Just think about what the world ENTIRE WORLD would be like without the militaries and bailing out the rich:  everyone would have health care, everyone would have a place to live, everyone would have enough food, etc. etc. etc.

The earth would be infinitely cleaner, we wouldn't have the militaries poisoining the oceans with their crap that they've dumped  for seventy-five and more years.  They wouldn't be killing the dolphins, etc. with their "radar experiments."

Like the bumper sticker says, "IT WILL BE A GREAT DAY WHEN THE SCHOOLS HAVE ALL THE MONEY THEY NEED AND THE MILITARY HAS TO HOLD BAKE SALES TO RAISE ENOUGH MONEY TO FUNCTION."  

Or something like that.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

emeline

Silver Monarch

#82 [url]

May 17 09 8:33 PM

Em, it looks to me like chemtrails that must have had something in them to really make them spread out and form very wide, long columns. No, it doesn't look natural to me.
Congrats on holding your own with scary looking people. My sister and I together did that once - it never even occurred to us during the incident that we could have been in danger. There was a commotion on our front yard and we opened the front door to find a gang of people beating up on one guy. When we opened the door, the guy charged into our house and left us to confront the gang. We started yelling at them (about a dozen people, both male and female) about beating up on one guy, and they reacted as if they were being scolded by their mothers. The guy took off out of our back door. We never knew what it was all about, but the dozen people walked away thoroughly cowed. Only afterwards did we realize how much danger we could have been in.
About your bird story. Can I share it with the webbot forum?
What we have is - no birds. We usually have blue jays around all winter. This year there haven't been any. The only birds we have right now are a very few ravens. As warm as it's been for the past month, I would have expected more to be back by now but so far - nothing.

-snowflower

Thanks Lua.    When you consider that virtually the WHOLE sky is covered in this weird whiteness ALL DAY that's what I find mysterious too - how it seems to "settle" and doesn't move. It's like someone came along with a big brush and painted the sky white but made a really messy job of it.

Good work on helping that man out!   

Lua, sure, you're welcome to use my account of what the birds were doing on the webbot forum.

Smile, breathe and go slowly.’ ~Thich Nhat Hanh

Quote    Reply   

emeline

Silver Monarch

#83 [url]

May 17 09 8:44 PM

Em, great stories! I don't know where to start -- but huge hurrahs [image][image][image][image]for your confrontation with four gangster types!! In defense of humane behavior, and red-heads with good sense..
If women like you could run the world militaries, we'd have PEACE!! Let the men just stay home!
Yes, the birds in my area just don't sing so loudly in the morning, as they used to. Scarcer. However, a beautiful hoot owl has taken up residence in a huge tree close to my kitchen window, and that sound is absolutely a comforting reminder that at least some of Mother Nature is still surviving.  The emerging green leaves on trees outside the window do help, right now. [Reminds me, of the Dolphins' message through Douglas Adams, "So long, and thanks for all the fish!"]
DOUBLE MOON image:  SpaceCase, I'm with you.
Last month, at a new, sliver of a moon, I was out driving around and looked up. There was another sphere surrounding, and just above that little sliver. The "sliver" was peeking out below it.  I was dumbstruck. I pulled the car over to the side of the road and just stared. I thought my vision was going!  I stayed until a cloud covered it, and headed home. I reported it to friends, and I think there are reasons which will eventually become apparent.
Stories about the moon: That old Moon is a lot of bad news, and if we didn't have that moon, we would be a lot healthier and happier, according to some reports. David Icke wrote a book about it. But Intel through an experiment at CERN also confirmed that. [Long story there.]
We live in changing times, and nothing much would surprise me anymore!!

-goodnessknows

Thanks GK. heart  If women like me ran the world there wouldn't be any wars. devil *stamps foot*.   Maybe that day will come which the OT speaks of when they "will beat their swords into ploughshares and their spears into pruning hooks".  The people don't want war.  It's always the "leaders" manipulating them into war especially now the "leaders" get to "lead" from plush offices in another country thanks - originally - to the telepgraph.

I'm jealous of your owl GK.  I love owls but I never see them around here.   We have a little native owl here called the morepork and when I was a child one actually came to our place for a while.  I was so excited about this little owl.  I think it was temporarily lost though as they usually live in the forests so it probably flew home soon after we saw it.

Here's a photo of one:

Quote    Reply   

emeline

Silver Monarch

#84 [url]

May 18 09 10:45 AM

I've been talking to some other people around the country today re the weird skies and it seems I am not imagining it.   Other parts of NZ got hit bad yesterday too and I heard a lot of pretty darn interesting things.

I have only ever once seen any aircraft which seemed suspicious but others are documenting and photographing the jets they say are doing this.   Some are going to newspapers and Members of Parliament etc demanding investigations/action, especially because they believe they have evidence these chemtrails are causing respiratory illnesses.

Some people are stating too that jets fly up and down the country in the middle of the night.   There's some people in different towns/cities and they even have the schedule of the times the jets keep and hear them flying over. One says they fly over his house at 3.36 am nearly every time they are spraying.

Why the hell do they want to chemtrail little old New Zealand?  Beats me......

Quote    Reply   

#85 [url]

May 18 09 6:28 PM

Why the hell do they want to chemtrail little old New Zealand? Beats me......
- emeline

Well... look at the map. The connections between New Zealand and the Antarctic are just a little too close to the "X-Files" to be a coincidence(?)  Here's an interesting link:

http://www.antarcticanz.govt.nz/

So, whatever powers want to "own" Antarctica, want to "own" you, too! No surprise, there. Think of all the attempts made to threaten and intimidate your countrymen, and your sovereignty?!? [Earthquakes and the history behind them]. I need to look deeper, but the hunches all add up. Who knows what's beneath you, or around you, which is a link to the Antarctic control group?

Weather control / HAARP all play into the chemtrails, too. There's a long list to choose from.

Quote    Reply   

emeline

Silver Monarch

#86 [url]

May 18 09 6:52 PM

GK, oh the vultures are circling for sure.

Evidently NZ is sitting on MASSIVE oil, gas and mineral reserves.   The big problem for the vultures (the globalists) is a pretty big sized chunk of NZers are passionate "greenies" who pretty much don't CARE about money.   They're also greenies who will fight to the bitter end - especially the Maori who are very strong environmentalists/conservationists.

The globalists may have bought some of the politicians, just like they have in nearly every country in the world, but pushing their agenda through here is going to be a lot harder than they think.

A lot of people here think the earthquakes are definitely "suspicious" (and they've got good reason to think that) and that they're even an attempt to bankrupt NZ so she'll be forced to let in the rapers and pillagers.   "Oh but we need the money so we have to sell the mineral reserves".  They've already been using that line for a few years.

If chemtrails actually make people lethargic and take the fight out of them - then it could be an attempt at that.  Whatever it is, there must clearly be some agenda. They're not flying jets up and down the country in the middle of the night for nothing.

Quote    Reply   

emeline

Silver Monarch

#87 [url]

Jun 16 09 1:10 AM

Here's something a bit weird I heard this morning.

I was at this thoroughbred stud and talking to the guy who owns it, really nice guy.  I asked him how many foals they had this season and he said they'd foaled 138 foals, 40 from their own mares and the rest from other peoples.   I asked how many colts, how many fillies, and he said the really strange thing was they got way more fillies than colts, that it was hugely disproportionate.  I said, oh how strange and I was talking to him about why he thought that was and feeding regimes which might influence gender etc and then he told me this happened throughout the WHOLE of New Zealand.  He said every other stud owner he has talked to has had far more fillies than colts and they're all baffled.   He says the best theory they have all come up with is that it's something to do with the weather but no one really knows why THIS year the studs have got so many more fillies than colts.

We talked a bit about the weird weather and he also told me that he's been talking to some fishermen about a particular species of fish (I forgot what they are) which he says are always found in season on the EAST coast of NZ, but this year they've all returned to the WEST coast.  He said the fisherman told him they have never known this to happen before and are again "putting it down to the weird weather".

Quote    Reply   

concernedmomma

Silver Monarch

#88 [url]

Jun 16 09 3:51 AM

Intresting Em,

I wonder what other species could be off in the breeding department.

I wonder what it looks like for humans. Ya know?

Well aren't you just a fun little lollipop triple dipped in psycho......

Quote    Reply   

snowflower

Tin Warrior

#89 [url]

Jun 16 09 3:31 PM

I have had 10 goats deliver so far this spring. I have 23 kidlings. 17 of them are doelings and 6 of them are bucklings. The normal ratio is 60% buckling to 40% doeling.

Quote    Reply   

emeline

Silver Monarch

#91 [url]

Aug 24 09 9:49 AM

Ernest Borgnine has died......

And reading around various sites on the Net it is amazing how many people are saying, oh I am sure he died LONG AGO. 

I kinda thought he'd died long ago too.....weird.  They say he was 95.

Quote    Reply   

#92 [url]

Aug 24 09 5:30 PM

One of the biggest debates about "who died when" is the Nelson Mandela life story.

A friend of mine, when picking up a newspaper announcing Mandela's release from prison, many years ago, was completely stumped! He was absolutely certain that Nelson Mandela had died.

The interesting part of this, is that he was with a very savvy friend of his, at the time they read the news headline. His friend was just as convinced that Mandela was no longer alive.

Recently someone has begun polling people and they are giving a YES or NO response to that question about Mandela's demise, and it is beyond any statistical variable we know of, that a great number of people "remember another timeline". They remember Mandela's funeral, in detail.
---------------------------------------
Are we changing our own future timeline, every day? Is the world population changing it? Because of intractable beliefs, or because of assumed propaganda?

Those are, I believe, very good questions.
We know that every person affects the course of our world's reality, even if only in the smallest measure.

Science Fiction (and even particle physics) is packed full of theories about the fact that our present is dependent on the past. But also, that the past can be affected by the present! Now there's a conundrum to keep us awake at night, huh?
Think positively, and it opens up a great deal of food for thought.

Quote    Reply   

emeline

Silver Monarch

#93 [url]

Aug 24 09 7:55 PM

Wow, they remember Mandela's funeral - wouldn't it be great if some of them could record what they remembered from it and post it publicly before he DOES die?    That kind of evidence would be very, very interesting....

Quote    Reply   

#94 [url]

Aug 25 09 4:12 PM

Wow, they remember Mandela's funeral - wouldn't it be great if some of them could record what they remembered from it and post it publicly before he DOES die? That kind of evidence would be very, very interesting.... 
        - emeline

So true.
I just heard witness testimony this week from someone who worked in top secret "crash retrieval" units within black operations. At those crash sites, were some highly intelligent beings of ET origin - some lived, but most did not.This man's testimony is now on youtube (Sgt Clifford Stone) and in the most recent discussion he said that it is possible for people's time/space orientation to shift over into another timeline. One of the ET's showed him how this can happen.  In other words, "we remember things but they never happened - not within our own timeline."

(To read the full introduction and to view the Video please go to ExoNews at:
http://news.exopoliticsinstitute.org/index.php/sgt-clifford-stone-interview-by-ed-komarek/ )
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Then again, do things around your house look different? Things disappear and then reappear? A close friend and I are keeping tabs on that. We report to each other what we think is going on.

Since it is being reported that our solar system is moving into another dimensional frequency, and closer to galactic center within this decade, the "strange and unusual" may be on the upswing.

I had a remote control that totally disappeared. I cleaned out the cabinet where it would have been... twice. Finally I had to order a new one, (a royal pain). Three months later I found it in the cabinet. Now I have two of them.

Anyway, it sure does keep life interesting. 
I can't get the emoticons to work... so  ;-)
 GK

Quote    Reply   

spacecase0

Illustrious Alchemist

#95 [url]

Aug 25 09 5:56 PM

I am use to people changing and other events shifting and i get why it happens,
but I am not use to natural events shifting,
the graph on this website keeps moving on me
http://www.landscheidt.info/
I remember the current disruption of the solar cycle at 2012
but the next disruption seemed to have moved from 2030ish to 2150ish

for that to change the orbits of the planets would have to have not been the same,
so I am starting to think that reality is totally changeable and that we are not just seeing alternate timelines that we pick.

Quote    Reply   

aschiano

Tinsel Tiller

#100 [url]

Jan 24 10 5:32 AM

Was that Larry Hagman's first death a week or so ago? Thought I remembered him dying before, a la Gary Coleman, Herve Vilachaize (sp?), etc.

A.S.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help