Remove this ad

Lead

Dec 25 08 3:15 PM

Tags : :

So if you are allegedly awake and observant share your subtle or not so subtle occurences here. 

Names  I note that what to the best of my knowledge was spelled Angelo Mozillo is now Angelo Mozilo. This is the scumbag of countrywide theft and fraud real estate fame .

this could be anything common or not so common  books media print film births deaths or even some tawdry detail of your pointless existence like upsizing or downsizing your underoos 

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

Dec 25 08 3:27 PM

Oooohhh.... excellent, Ches!

I think this should be stickied so we don't lose it.

Mine is a work in flux at the moment.  But I am dreaming.  Does that count?

I'll let you know if I notice odd stuff in the outside world. 

Quote    Reply   

#2 [url]

Dec 25 08 3:45 PM

Just random stuff I note , was going to send it along to another website , then thought screw them and their pay per view fuckery for content provided free by readers.

Quote    Reply   

#3 [url]

Dec 25 08 3:54 PM

Oooohhh.... excellent, Ches!I think this should be stickied so we don't lose it.Mine is a work in flux at the moment.  But I am dreaming.  Does that count?I'll let you know if I notice odd stuff in the outside world. 

-mtlouie

Umm yah the entire universe is in flux 50 trillion atoms flying close formation LOL

Quote    Reply   

tlr1138

Silver Monarch

#6 [url]

Jan 13 09 1:11 AM

Well, in studying the JFK assassination, I've often had the sneaking suspicion that the event happened in many different ways in different realities, and each of them keeps leaking into this one. Which is why the evidence never adds up and no scenario will ever make much sense.

Quote    Reply   

aschiano

Tinsel Tiller

#8 [url]

Jan 13 09 3:34 AM

Jesus H. tap-dancing Christ, that makes three of us! In fact, my first instinct was to go to a new browser and double-check, because I distinctly remember his death too -- or so I think too.

This may well be creeping me out more than anything else I've ever read on this site, and THAT'S of course going some....

Do we have a dedicated thread on deaths of the still-living? I've seen this type of mention before, can't recall names offhand now, but this is the first time I remember having a knee-jerk, cocksure "waitaminit, he IS dead!" total reaction...

I've mentioned this before, and this ties in to my "Plan C" preps as I call them ... a lawn chair, a bottle of Brunello, a few fine cigars and seven bottles of single-malt, just because I can't escape this vague, nagging feeling that whatever's coming there's some chance that weapons, PMs and a big supply of food may be largely useless, and there'll be not much else to do but sit on the front lawn and watch it all unfold ... whatever exactly this "it" that I cannot shake is I'm not so sure...and yes I do blog on prepping for a societal collapse brought on by something or other, and I still believe its a really good idea to do so. But a small percentage of me still can't shake this visceral feeling of a "nothing we can do but watch" scenario.

Yeesh...

A.S.

Quote    Reply   

aschiano

Tinsel Tiller

#9 [url]

Jan 13 09 3:42 AM

NOW this is really bugging me -- I cannot for the life of me remember one of those other "waitaminit I thought he/she was dead already" moments. Can anyone name a name we've had this type of discussion about besides Graham?

Quote    Reply   

concernedmomma

Silver Monarch

#10 [url]

Jan 13 09 4:54 AM

I have to say to me it's not the people that die ..or maybe die ..or die but not really die.

It's the ones that never age and live forever. Like ..Jamie Lee Curtis? She doesnt look older than 25 she's supposedly 52? 58?

Tom Cruise? He looks the same he did at 39.

Demi Moore ...Cher? Oh there's others I cant think of right now ..but you get what I mean. Creepy

Well aren't you just a fun little lollipop triple dipped in psycho......

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#11 [url]

Jan 13 09 1:36 PM

NOW this is really bugging me -- I cannot for the life of me remember one of those other "waitaminit I thought he/she was dead already" moments. Can anyone name a name we've had this type of discussion about besides Graham?

-aschiano

Abe Vigoda  ;)  Seriously, though.  We've discussed him a thousand times, AND he is discussed all over the internet.  The guy has died at least twice, and people have noticed.

I'll tell you someone that died, that I distinctly remember reading about  because she was a Montana nut, and because she had that child at such a late age, and I remember thinking when she died, "I wonder who will raise her daughter?"

Elizabeth Claire Prophet from the Church Universal and Triumphant lunatics.

I know we've discussed several people here, but no one pops into my head right off.

I had it happen to someone I knew in my hometown.  I remember reading two obituaries, one stating she had a sister, and the other not mentioning her at all.

Quote    Reply   

#12 [url]

Jan 13 09 1:40 PM

mommma- I do think some of those people have some kind of secret make-up or something.  When you see a photo of them looking like hell, and then the movie mags do a, "Look at how wonderful she looked tonight," and, like you said, she looks like she's still thirty...that's weird.

I know they are using those air paint brushes to put make up on now because it, supposedly, puts a true lineless mask on them.  Maybe that's all it is?

I know that Demi Moore supposedly has had plastic surgery in the range of hundreds of thousands of dollars.

I'll tell you someone who seems very strange to me: Joan Collins.  And her sister.  I mean, those two dudes are pushing eighty, and when you see them they litterally look thirty to forty years younger.  There's a lot a person can do.....and then it just gets plain WEIRD.  Ya know?

Quote    Reply   

#13 [url]

Jan 13 09 1:45 PM

I've mentioned this before, and this ties in to my "Plan C" preps as I call them ... a lawn chair, a bottle of Brunello, a few fine cigars and seven bottles of single-malt, just because I can't escape this vague, nagging feeling that whatever's coming there's some chance that weapons, PMs and a big supply of food may be largely useless, and there'll be not much else to do but sit on the front lawn and watch it all unfold ...

LOL!  So, confession:  One of my entire family's favorite film(s) is Tremors.  A completely B movie that is just fabulous, and includes in its cast Fred Ward, a great Shakespearian actor.

Burt and Heather get attacked in their basement by the graboids....YES, GRABOIDS :D, and when they escape Burt says something like, "Five years of food, a fortified compound, enough ammo for WWIII, and we get attacked from UNDERGROUND!"

Yep, sounds about right.  grin

Quote    Reply   

#14 [url]

Jan 13 09 2:33 PM

Meself I wonders if facial recognition tech could be applied to photo's  which would perhaps lead to some very interesting results . Photos from all time periods that is .

The aging or not aging thing physical wise , is interesting as well , after all this time we "know who these people are per se".  Yet we do not know what they consume for sure in the privacy of their own enclaves .  Be that as it may with all the "tech" available no one has been able to put up a detailed list of their movements .   Or an overlay map of their residence vis a vis ley lines ,  maybe those wealthy enclaves of stepford reptiles have something more going on than meets the eye.  In regards to construction , decorative specifications and location .   A detailed analysis of the shit of the elite would no doubt yield some intresting results .  One person's shit is another person's gold  so to speak.

While I have personally never tested this out , one of those get to it someday things. Delve into reputed pyramid powers and some of them include keeping edged objects sharp and preserving perishable food items . Research project for someone I spose .   Like sleeping overnight on a sidhe hill and either go inspired or go mad , another one of those things that so far to date I have not done . Or wearing a torc with flared ends a precise distance apart .

Tesla drew energy from somewhere and whose to say this self same energy is not employed by geometry to enhance and elevate certain people physically and mentally .

just random ramblings P

Quote    Reply   

#16 [url]

Jan 13 09 4:00 PM

I consider myself fairly well versed in esoterica especially books , books being available in english translations that is . If I have not read something , have most likely seen it referenced or  even just heard of it in cases of rare or one off type books.  Yet recently as in the last year or so I have continually come across "new authors and or books " which have a history and or are touted as seminal works on some subjects.  just something i note in passing since I have not bothered to keep a detailed list as some seem to appear and disapear with no rhym or reason from the knowledge pools.

Quote    Reply   

madison

Aluminati

#17 [url]

Jan 13 09 5:31 PM

That's a totally freaky picture of Nick Cage.  Wow!  Talk about a doppleganger!

my "Plan C" preps as I call them ... a lawn chair, a bottle of Brunello, a few fine cigars and seven bottles of single-malt, just because I can't escape this vague, nagging feeling that whatever's coming there's some chance that weapons, PMs and a big supply of food may be largely useless, and there'll be not much else to do but sit on the front lawn and watch it all unfold ...

I think that sounds like a very viable Plan C.  I have a similar one, except it involves a nice glass of port and a nice Romeo Y Julieta or a Cohiba.

Quote    Reply   

madison

Aluminati

#18 [url]

Jan 13 09 5:36 PM

I once saw my Dad & Stepmom's dopplegangers.

They'd been visiting me and had driven off to to head to the airport, so I went into town to do some errands.  As I walked across the street, a car pulled into the parking lot across from me.  In it were two people IDENTICAL to my Dad & Stepmom, but it was a completely different car than than the one they'd rented all week visiting me.  They were reading a map, then pulled out and drove away.  I would SWEAR it was them.  If it WAS them, they hadn't told me of any plans to stay in town after telling me they were leaving!  When I called them that evening to see how their flight had gone (on their HOME LANDLINE PHONE), they said everything was just fine.  I never told them I'd seen their dopplegangers after they'd left my place earlier in the day.

It was really, really weird.  They looked IDENTICAL.  I would have SWORN it was them. 

But seeing them in that parking lot gave me such a creepy feeling - I almost approached the car and asked them what they were doing, but chickened out.  It was really, really creepy and I don't know what to make of it to this day.

Quote    Reply   

emeline

Silver Monarch

#19 [url]

Jan 13 09 7:05 PM

Great thread, thanks everyone.

Re the energy stuff Ches was talking about I think it's significant that the ancient Egyptians believed in totally minimizing that which they owned, ergo, they thought possessions were "energy and life draining". 

There's a clinical psychologist here, Dr Alice Boyes, who has a great website and she calls useless material possessions "stuck energy".

http://www.aliceboyes.com/tag/30-day-projects/page/5/

I know this isn't exactly what Ches was talking about, harnessing energy, but I do believe the first step is clearing out all the "stuck energy".

All that useless junk is so draining.  Don't you feel horrible around clutter?

But I think this "clearing out" process can be used not just with material possessions, but also sometimes emotions, relationships etc.  For example sometimes it's best to just "let some things go".

I started writing stories when I was like seven.  I wrote for most of my life and amassed huge boxes full of poetry, stories, novels, etc  It actually began to weigh me down. I kept thinking I should go back through everything and continue the "editing process" even though some things I'd already edited endlessly.

Then a few years ago I decided to literally burn the whole lot. I spent a few days burning everything I had ever written since age seven. And rather than feeling sad I felt liberated.

All that old writing had been a learning process but it was time to turn a new page.  I just had to cast off the old stuff first.....

Smile, breathe and go slowly.’ ~Thich Nhat Hanh

Quote    Reply   

emeline

Silver Monarch

#20 [url]

Jan 13 09 7:34 PM

Oh and ah, another thought on this idea of getting rid of "stuck energy" to free energy up,  I think it really IS true that if you "slow everything down you can control it".

Be slow, be mindful and you will get a LOT more done and be happier with what you've done.

Hence one of my favourite quotes lately on my profile from Thich Nhat Hahn, "Smile, breathe and go slowly".

It's energising

Isn't it amazing how the most simple truths are usually the most profound?

We Westerners have got fast lives, fast cars, fast food, fast money, fast sex even - and yet for so many people all that "stuff" just makes them miserable, so they try and get more and more of the same thing.

As Gary Zukav says, if you're a food addict, food will never satisfy you.  If you're a drug addict, drugs will never satisfy you, if you're a money addict money will never satisfy you, if you're a sex addict sex will never satisfy you....

But the mindfulness of your breath which is your connection to consciousness will if you focus on it.....

Maybe that's why it says in the Bible, "Be still and know that I am God".

Smile, breathe and go slowly.’ ~Thich Nhat Hanh

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help