Remove this ad

Lead

Oct 14 08 9:22 AM

Tags : :

Sunshine creates gravity. Low gravity causes earthquakes. Chemtrails block the sun.

@ 1:12 in this video  "the sun creates gravity"

#!

Low gravity causes earthquakes

http://www.spaceflightnow.com/news/n0308/03earthquake/

Song and Simons examined existing data from satellite-derived observations of the gravity field in subduction zones. Comparing variations in gravity along the trenches with earthquake data from two different catalogs going back 100 years, the team found that, within a given subduction zone, areas with negative gravity anomalies correlated with increased large earthquake activity. Areas with relatively high gravity anomalies experienced fewer large earthquakes.

Chemtrails block the sun

http://www.infowars.com/rosalind-peterson-the-chemtrail-cover-up/

As proponents of geoengineering like Obama’s science czar John P. Holdren have proposed, blocking sunlight is a primary effect of chemtrailing, and sulphur could be one of the chemicals being dispersed by these trails. As Peterson explains, sulphur has been linked with a host of health problems, which is why California removed it from diesel fuel in the first place.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

Oct 14 08 9:26 AM

P.S. I just figured that out myself after seeing the above video. Chemtrails could be causing earthquakes.

Need to find out how long they have been chemtrailing, where around the world versus the earthquakes and amts of earthquakes from the past (before chemtrails)

So Emeline, Christchurch has chemtrailing does it not? Do you remember chemtrails prior to your earthquake?

Quote    Reply   

emeline

Silver Monarch

#3 [url]

Oct 14 08 11:48 AM

specific I have this cousin who lives around 3 miles from me and he is convinced they are using "weather fronts" and "charging up the atmosphere" as he calls it to cause earthquakes.  He has a lot of data and documentation on it.  (This guy's no idiot, far from it).

I followed the chemtrail sites for several years and never thought I had seen any in NZ.   The first time I thought I might have seen them  was when I came out of my closest supermarket and looked up in the sky and saw this mysterious X had been sprayed   Actually I even know the date, 15 October 2008, because I wrote it down.   I only recall seeing the two chemtrails but it had been a beautiful, clear, blue sky and within a short time it was all murky and horrible.

What troubled me was that for a few years we seemed to lose all our lovely, clear blue skies.   It was just endless grey.  OMG it was depressing.    Grey, grey, grey, day after day.  Everyone out here was talking about the endless grey skies and asking where on EARTH did all our lovely blue skies go? 

Now here's a weird thing - I never saw or heard any unusual planes during the day time around that same period but I used to hear aircraft going over my house late at night, say on average 11 pm to 1 am kind of thing and I always used to wonder why we suddenly had aircraft in the area.   Makes me wonder now whether they might not have been spraying something at night.  I actually haven't heard them now for a while, not all Winter actually.

I remember one occasion a couple of years back near dusk I looked out to the East over the Pacific Ocean (only 3 miles from us as the crow flies) and was really shocked because it semed to be FULL of what looked like the chemtrails I'd seen photos of in other countries.

There were definitely some strange clouds around the time of the 22 Feb earthquake.

If you check this thread out here I think there's some posts about it with a few pictures:

http://tinfoilpalace.eamped.com/2011/02/22/the-tin-on-the-nz-earthquakes/

And a lot of the locals now think they started chemtrailing around NZ again in mid July.   Lots of heavy spraying.

I think I've seen them now three times in my county, all in  August, but I'm in a NZ chemtrail group who post online who have members from all around NZ and lots of them say they are being bombarded by them. 

Smile, breathe and go slowly.’ ~Thich Nhat Hanh

Quote    Reply   

#5 [url]

Oct 14 08 5:52 PM

When I have some more time as I have to work on contacting some places for another reason, corruption issue again that needed attention and needs attention....I will try to get stats on amts. This morning I do think I came across a site stating major chemtrails were over Japan.

If we think about it...it may just seem like spraying over one area would not make that much difference but as everyone daily is speaking up about this all over the world, the accumulated amounts (never mind direct spraying over one area) would be unbelievable. Plus we have to figure in all the corporate smogs that would have a direct impact on the sun and gravity. These chemtrails seem to have many evil purposes..

They are not even making them file papers on what they are spraying as we found out and or whom is doing it, all if takes is to pay off someone. We know they are poisoning people and the earth/air/ocean/animals/plants...now to find out they also could be a major factor in the creation of earthquakes with or without HAARP is unreal.

Colorado and Virginia both complain about chemtrails. I am sure NY has plenty also and small earthquakes are happening there (that is one fault line I could possibly feel from my home). These are not people made as they want to blame us, this is being done on purpose allowed to be done by our govts and or looked the other way on.

Our skys have to be kept clean as possible and yes we all know that it could never be kept 100% clean but the chemtrails are placing us in harms way whether on purpose or not. I read they send them up as high as possible now so people will not see them as much and complain so there are more then we would even see.

If you find any info please post here. I am not sure if it works but they say orgone blasters remove chemtrails out of your area or even throwing small ones across the areas where you live. I have never tried that so no clue. Even if you do that they are still spraying the same amounts.

(Going to add this: I would not think underground bunkers would be the safest place if an earthquake hit)

Quote    Reply   

emeline

Silver Monarch

#6 [url]

Oct 15 08 1:34 AM

Guess what specific?  Talk of the devil.

There were LOTS of chemtrails in the sky around our area this morning and it's now 1.32 pm and we just got a pretty nasty shake.

I'm still shaking too....................sadit was quite scary.

Now there's a coincidence huh?

Quote    Reply   

emeline

Silver Monarch

#7 [url]

Oct 15 08 1:38 AM

And I just see 20 minutes earlier they had a 4 closer to Christchurch (but I never felt that one).

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

emeline

Silver Monarch

#9 [url]

Oct 15 08 1:42 AM

http://www.stuff.co.nz/the-press/news/christchurch-earthquake-2011/5541074/Lunchtime-aftershocks-hit-Christchurch

LATEST: Two significant aftershocks have rattled Christchurch residents.
The first at 1.15pm was a magnitude 4.0, just 5km deep, and centred 5km from Lyttelton, near Evans Pass.
The second at 1.30pm was a 4.7-magnitude at 11km deep, centred near Halswell.

The last quake of a magnitude 4 or more was a 4.3 on August 22 at 8.36pm.

Residents from the hill suburbs, including Ferrymead, Lyttelton and Mt Pleasant, described today's aftershock as a major jolt.
It was felt as far afield as Christchurch Airport, Halswell, and Sumner.
Twitter lit up with comments including: "Hell of a rumble"
"One small shudder for man kind, one giant leap for mother nature"
"That one had me reaching for my bag (in case I had to drag it under the desk with me)"

Quote    Reply   

emeline

Silver Monarch

#10 [url]

Oct 15 08 1:43 AM

I'm only about 30 miles from Halswell.  Wonder if they saw any chemtrails over there this morning too? 

I'll have to check that out.

Quote    Reply   

emeline

Silver Monarch

#11 [url]

Oct 15 08 1:45 AM

More comments re that last one:

That one had me reaching for my bag (in case I had to drag it under the desk with me)"
"sitting in Board room surrounded by glass and everything creaked and shook"
"Felt like it was right under me in Ferrymead"
One commented that We Will Rock You, by Queen, was playing on Radio new Zealand.
The second one was felt strongly in Tai Tapu and as far away as Timaru.
Tweeters rapidly posted their thoughts:
"Torch and whistle in hand, water bottle filled :)"
"Just felt another tremor in Timaru. F**ing sick of earthquakes, frankly."

Quote    Reply   

emeline

Silver Monarch

#12 [url]

Oct 15 08 3:09 AM

LATEST: Two significant aftershocks, striking just 15 minutes apart but centred on different locations, were "a little unusual", a seismologist says.
The first, at 1.15pm, was a magnitude 4.0, 5 kilometres deep and centred 5km from Lyttelton, near Evans Pass.
The second, at 1.30pm, was a magnitude 4.7, 11km deep and centred near Halswell.
GNS Science duty seismologist Brian Ferris said the two quakes occuring close together was "a little unusual".

http://www.stuff.co.nz/the-press/news/christchurch-earthquake-2011/5541074/Lunchtime-aftershocks-hit-Christchurch

Quote    Reply   

#13 [url]

Oct 15 08 10:43 AM

I can't buy the sunlight makes gravity thus chemtrails are used to block the sun and cause earthqaukes bit.  I guess anything is possible, but if that was the case you would see earthquakes popping after every large storm cloud rolls across the globe.  Anyway, i did want to report however that yes indeed during the U.S. east coaster event I was downtown D.C.  Went out early in the morning to get some supplies and the entire sky from horzion to horzion was tracked in parallel chemtrail lines.  Spraying was active and you could see two jets in action.  Anyway, i've seen this before but that day it was def. at a maximum, at least from my limited perspective.  Crazy scene, more to come i'm sure.

Quote    Reply   

donk

Tin Warrior

#14 [url]

Oct 15 08 2:00 PM

The first thing I noticed the day after Irene (when no planes were in the air) was how blue and beautiful the sky was.  Took all of a couple of hours before it was the typical de drab greyish purple wounded color that it pretty much is constantly here.

I been noticing that I'm not the only one that thinks the weather around here is weird and the constant "sheet" of flat grey spreadout trails are not normal, it is so noticible how "off' they are because of the amazing clouds/skys behind it.  I don't know if they're cutting back on the spray or something else is going on, but we have had some of the most surreal skies with lightning in the normal storm clouds behind/above the artificial clouds. 

And no one doubts they're artificial, so it's another case of the truth would be worse than "conspiracy", I mean, if a car was leaving exhaust that visibly hovered and spread in the area it was all fucking day, we'd do something different with emissions (find shit that burns without a visible trace wink.  But people have no problem with plain contrails/exhaust blocking sunlight every day (all day in my area--one known for it's "allergies" and high cancer rate--though we are the birthplace of industrial chemicals so having Uncle DuPont in the area for 200-300 years or whatever might play in, but still...).  Even if they weren't spraying something, why is it ok for them to paint the sky depression gray?

I am a product, I am a symbol/of endless, hopeless, aimless, fruitless games... ---CRASS

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help