Remove this ad
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

Jul 28 08 7:33 AM

I saw her photos today--one from the side view and one is a front-view.  The side of her forehead still looks a bit caved in but they have done some really good plastic surgery cuz it wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be.  My husband said he read that they inserted a plastic implant because she lost a large chunk of her skull.  I was amazed she didn't lose an eye.  Here's a story about the surgery and what they had to do:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1388315/Gabrielle-Giffords-skull-surgery-Surgeons-replace-giant-hole-plastic-implant.html

BUT, the article I read (yahoo news) quoted one of her aides as saying that yes, she's alive but if she has plateaued and this is the highest level of recovery that she is able to achieve, then her quality of life would be much diminished from what it was.  They didn't say she HAD plateaued, but in other words, she has a long way to go, apparently with her communication skills.  So, that says to me, brain damage, and how much will she regain, still unknown.

Quote    Reply   

#2 [url]

Aug 2 08 2:09 AM

Perhaps she chose to take off into space and helped in a theatrical performance? Her reverses did show she was afraid of some sort of issue, does not mean it truly happened but...it would put her in a place where she may help in some theatrical issue. The Judge? Maybe he was a target, he was involved in some major issues and he could be under some false identity program? The little girl I went on legacy.com and there and no Greens from her family writing anything on there, no Greens until 2011 and they are not related. Usually family members write within the first week something on those.

Then the Glenn Beck pic to make Loner look like Beck, saw an article that stated he did not where glasses to the court and then had hair soon after, the pic that went with him wearing glasses. One pic had them one did not, the one that said he did not wear them had the pic with them, so strange. All of this is strange and none of us should have to deal with one iota of wondering. Our world is being manipulated totally....even Vietnam is messed with, all of it - it has been full of bunk for a long time. So a person must wonder and does. Just be aware that they pull fake things all the time and the press gets paid to help out.

Quote    Reply   

ericreinhardt2003

Silver Monarch

#3 [url]

Aug 2 08 9:48 PM

Some of you may have noticed this and I found it a little odd/strange. Saw the recent photo of Giffords out of the hospital. She had on glasses and was a brunette and looked much younger that her blond stock photo. Facial structure also appeared different between those 2 photos.

Quote    Reply   

#6 [url]

Aug 3 08 10:19 PM

Keep talking like that, ches, and the feminists will have you on their 10 most wanted list. ; )

-ericreinhardt2003

Already am , feminists are an easy bend over , just need the magic works like patriarchal control of female sexuality to get the motor running. Best thing about them is they are defiantly trysexual , as in try anything to spite the patriarchy christard norms.

Just cause lots of tinfoilers have to settle for wanking it to a 30 year old picture of linda moulton howe , doesn't mean we all do 

Quote    Reply   

tlr1138

Silver Monarch

#7 [url]

Aug 4 08 1:03 AM

I don't know where you find time for all these extracurricular activities, Ches, when you're online so much. You are truly a Renaissance man.

Quote    Reply   

#8 [url]

Aug 4 08 1:16 AM

I don't know where you find time for all these extracurricular activities, Ches, when you're online so much. You are truly a Renaissance man.[image]

-tlr1138

Someday you too will figure out how to manipulate time to suit yourself , hang in there child only a few billion years to go 

Quote    Reply   

emeline

Silver Monarch

#9 [url]

Aug 4 08 2:45 AM

Umm I think you mean quasi-feminists actually.  The real feminists I know feel no need to nor do they feel "empowered" by being a sex toy/sex slave for a man.  It's really no big deal that you can score with "easy sluts" who think their "hawtness" and being USED (yes, used) by a man makes them empowered and free women.  Yeah, right.    They're drinking more kool aid than anybody. wink

Smile, breathe and go slowly.’ ~Thich Nhat Hanh

Quote    Reply   

#10 [url]

Aug 4 08 2:47 AM

Umm I think you mean quasi-feminists actually.  The real feminists I know feel no need to nor do they feel "empowered" by being a sex toy/sex slave for a man.  It's really no big deal that you can score with "easy sluts" who think their "hawtness" makes them empowered and free women.  Yeah, right.    They're drinking more kool aid than anybody. [image]

-emeline

did you mispost from fetlife or something ?  

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

emeline

Silver Monarch

#11 [url]

Aug 4 08 2:56 AM

If you'd been on Fetlife you'd know how many submissive men there are in the world....plenty, maybe half of men.

Quote    Reply   

emeline

Silver Monarch

#12 [url]

Aug 4 08 3:00 AM

I don't know where you find time for all these extracurricular activities, Ches, when you're online so much. You are truly a Renaissance man.[image]

-tlr1138

He's only online when his wife lets him.

Quote    Reply   

#13 [url]

Aug 4 08 4:50 AM

If you'd been on Fetlife you'd know how many submissive men there are in the world....plenty, maybe half of men.

-emeline

just because chicks incarnated with dicks does not make your case . 

be that as it may enjoy your little island , while its still above the waterline 

Quote    Reply   

#15 [url]

Aug 4 08 3:54 PM

To me, ches has taken the establishment's definition of "feminist."  Which isn't anything like what it was initially, which was, just as blacks, Native Americans, etc., people asking for the life that white men had.  The good parts.  TPTB were more than glad to let blacks and Native Americans and Puerto Ricans, et al, fight and die in their wars, however.

No offense, Ches.  I know you feel, at least nominally, about TPTB just as the rest of us, but it's very easy to slip into definitions that have been put out there for the masses.  I know you wouldn't want to do that.  ;)

Quote    Reply   

tlr1138

Silver Monarch

#16 [url]

Aug 4 08 4:36 PM

Someday you too will figure out how to manipulate time to suit yourself , hang in there child only a few billion years to go [image]

-chesire

Manipulate time? Is that all you can do? C'mon, try something difficult. grin 

Quote    Reply   

#17 [url]

Aug 4 08 4:54 PM

To me, ches has taken the establishment's definition of "feminist."  Which isn't anything like what it was initially, which was, just as blacks, Native Americans, etc., people asking for the life that white men had.  The good parts.  TPTB were more than glad to let blacks and Native Americans and Puerto Ricans, et al, fight and die in their wars, however.No offense, Ches.  I know you feel, at least nominally, about TPTB just as the rest of us, but it's very easy to slip into definitions that have been put out there for the masses.  I know you wouldn't want to do that.  ;)

-mtlouie

I like TPTB without em the world would have even more flea infested monkey vermin than it does right now.
  Without TPTB none of the monkey's would evolve beyond their current station which consists mostly of eating fucking and sleeping . Think of them as special forces instructors , much like special forces less than 3 % will ever make up out of the bucket , cause they are fail at evolving. Which happens to be not my problem , you can't carry your buddy through SF nor can you carry anyone to evolving  pass/fail its all on you , dat cashier don't be taking no EBT cardz.

Quote    Reply   

#18 [url]

Aug 5 08 12:32 AM

But we don't know that, Ches.  The result of what we have now is the "monkeys" have generally been influenced to live the way they are told to live.

Again I ask, what would happen if there were no television, no newspapers, no mass music, no PTB, no advertising, nobody telling someone else "you have to have this!"

I think "evolution," if you wish to call it that, has been stymied by TPTB, rather than the other way around.  Just mho. 

Quote    Reply   

#19 [url]

Aug 5 08 2:37 AM

But we don't know that, Ches.  The result of what we have now is the "monkeys" have generally been influenced to live the way they are told to live.Again I ask, what would happen if there were no television, no newspapers, no mass music, no PTB, no advertising, nobody telling someone else "you have to have this!"I think "evolution," if you wish to call it that, has been stymied by TPTB, rather than the other way around.  Just mho. 

-mtlouie

we'd all wander down to the plaza to watch people get a heart ectomy with a dull obsidian knife ?

push big rocks around and chop down all the trees on the island ?

fight over the water hole , breedable mates and the best fishn/huntn grounds ?

er most people would die early from things that are easily preventable today , like impacted wisdom teeth , dysentery , snake bite  etc etc 

or humans would all be bigfoot like shambling hairy omnivores like they were before the annunaki improved the bloodlines 

what is this we shit anyways ? humanistic narcissism 

Quote    Reply   

concernedmomma

Silver Monarch

#20 [url]

Aug 11 08 3:38 PM

So a little update apparently they are going to forcibly medicate Jared Loughner
I found this post a little on the curious side ..no?

They want to keep him quite!

Isn't it odd that Loughner was appointed the same attorney (Judy Clarke) that was appointed to Timothy McVeigh, The Unabomber (Ted Kaczynski) and Zaccarias Moussaoui (20th hijacker on 911 that missed his flight)

What are the chances that these 4 men, all who were involved with the US Government in "terrorism activities" would be appointed the same attorney by the state/government???

Well aren't you just a fun little lollipop triple dipped in psycho......

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help