Remove this ad

tlr1138

Silver Monarch

#41 [url]

Oct 2 08 3:11 AM

Sigh. I've been wondering where this ridiculous theory started, and I found this:

http://www.rense.com/general91/jfk.htm

Jim Marrs:

"I have been aware of this issue for many years and have studied it at great length and detail. Think about it. If Greer had shot JFK, someone in the crowd, some less than then 10 feet away, would have said something. Other SS agents and others in the know would have whispered about this for years. Rumors would have floated around Washington and Nellie Connally, whom I knew personally, would have talked, at least as gossip. None of this happened.

In fact this issue never came up until about the mid-1980s when William Cooper latched onto a hypothesis of researcher Lars Hanson of California, who, upon viewing a bad 4th or 5th generation copy of the Zapruder film, speculated that the driver turned and shot Kennedy. Upon careful inspection of the film and further reflection, Hanson denounced his own theory but this did not stop Cooper from selling bad (some so bad there was no color) copies of the Zapruder film and continuing to claim the driver shot JFK even though Hanson and several other JFK researchers, myself included, warned him not to do so because the claim was false. Cooper would not listen and sucked in many other credulous researchers until he was killed after shooting at local police who came to serve him a warrant in 2001. In addition to his claim that Greer shot JFK, Cooper also claimed that all the nearest witnesses to the JFK head shot were dead within a few years of the assassination, a claim demonstrably false. I do not want to disparage the dead, but poor Cooper had some problems and he was certainly wrong about Greer.

So what exactly are you seeing in the Zapruder film? It is true that Greer turns to his right and looks back at JFK at the time of the head shot, a somewhat suspicious circumstance as Greer claimed he never looked back. Greer then faces front and the car accelerates. Equally suspicious is the fact that, contrary to Secret Service regulations which state that at the first sign of trouble the driver should accelerate out of the area, Greer actually hit the brakes at the time of the first shots bringing the limousine to almost a complete stop. He then looks over his right should at JFK as the head shot(s) are delivered and only then faces front and accelerates.

In those days it was customary for men to wear hair grease and Kellerman's hair was especially slicked down. Watch Kellerman closely and you will see the sunlight glinting off the top of his head. You will also notice that the "pistol" moves simultaneously with Kellerman's head. Also notice a few frames earlier when the sunlight gleams off both the top of Kellerman's head and Greer's. The brightness of the highlight is the same. As Greer turns to his right, Kellerman bends forward slightly and the sun fully catches the top of his head, The resulting bright highlight indeed is a horizontal L shape and could be misidentified as a gun, especially if one has been pre-conditioned to think of it this way. But notice as Kellerman's head moves, so does the shape. The brief flash seen is simply the sunlight reflecting off the metal rim of the bar frame for the privacy window, used when the top was on the car. That day, the top was down and the privacy window rolled down.

I have studied first-generation clear prints of the Zapruder film and it is apparent that while it may be questionable as to why Greer turned and looked back at Kennedy and then could not recall that fact for the Warren Commission, at no time did his two hands leave the steering wheel of the limousine."

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

emeline

Silver Monarch

#43 [url]

Oct 2 08 3:51 AM

I know it was horrific what happened to JFK but I am always mortified by what poor Jackie had to go through too.  I mean, can you imagine it?  That poor woman.....crying

Smile, breathe and go slowly.’ ~Thich Nhat Hanh

Quote    Reply   

rhisback

Tinsel Tiller

#45 [url]

Oct 2 08 3:40 PM

Jim Marrs, now a proven disinfo agent for US government

http://www.rense.com/general86/rebut.htm
This conpsiracy kook who promotes obvious nonsense published an article (just a few months ago) that blatantly lies about a very important fact in the film. GREER HAS BOTH HIS HANDS OFF THE WHEEL 4 seconds before he fires the fatal shot. He also places the gun in his left hand. This obvious truth is so scary to these kooks that they publish articles as recent as May, 2010. They are dreading the day when millions of people find out this shocking but obvious truth.

I have studied first-generation clear prints of the Zapruder film and it is apparent that while it may be questionable as to why Greer turned and looked back at Kennedy and then could not recall that fact for the Warren Commission, at no time did his two hands leave the steering wheel of the limousine. There are plenty of real conspiracies out there without dragging this old wheezer up again.

Jim Marrs debunks his own disinformation about the Driver NOT shooting JFK by lying about visual facts seen in Zapruder. These are the type of idiots who've been making money off book sales for over 40 years. JIM MARRS LOVES GOOGLE...LOL 

THIS FAT HILLBILLY completely defines a true conspiracy kook. Making up bullshit to sell books and on the other hand denying the obvious truth about JFK being killed by his own SECRET SERVICE AGENT, bodyguard, DRIVER.

Quote    Reply   

rhisback

Tinsel Tiller

#46 [url]

Oct 2 08 3:42 PM

No. 1 CT'er covers truth for government

218 • BEHOLD A PALE HORSE William Cooper

public and perpetuate the cover-up.
I called Bob Grodin and accepted his challenge. I invited him to
appear with me at Beverly Hills High School and show his film
. I would
show my film. The audience would decide. He refused. He refused
because he knows what I know, that the audience would boo him out of
town. Grodin knows that Greer shot Kennedy because he is part of the
cover-up
Bob Grodin is the same Bob Grodin who claims to be the world's
foremost independent photo-interpretation expert. Bob Grodin has NO
photographic education whatsoever. He has never worked with photography.
Bob Grodin has never been a photographic interpreter in his life.
He has been lying to the public about his credentials for all these years and
no one even checked; not even Congress checked his credentials when they
hired him. Do you really think that was an accident? I HAVE A DEGREE
IN PHOTOGRAPHY.
Bob Grodin is the same Bob Grodin who was hired by the House Select
Committee on Assassinations in 1976. He is the same Bob Grodin who
blatantly lied to the committee and told them that the driver, William Greer,
never took his hands off the wheel. His job is to write books and confuse
you. His job is to maintain the position that the government lied and that
there was a conspiracy. His job is also to prevent you from knowing the
truth about who did kill the President
. You cannot welcome the New World
Order if you have faith in your government. You WILL have faith in your
government if you learn that Greer killed Kennedy on orders of the Illuminati
and that it had nothing to do with the legal, Constitutional
government. Did you know that the man who was in charge of the Secret
Service at the time of the assassination became the man in charge of
security for the Rockefeller family upon his retirement? Well, now you
know. You should also know that Bob Grodin is a friend of Leslie Watkins,
and it is Bob Grodin's name that Watkins uses as the alias of the astronaut
cited in Alternative 003. Did you know that when Ricky White made
appearances on talk radio across the country to say that his father killed
Kennedy, that Bob Grodin accompanied him? Did you know that every
time a caller asked Ricky White a question, Grodin answered for him? Do
you really believe that is a coincidence? Ricky White's father did not kill
Kennedy.
For years I have been telling people and audiences about the discrepancies
between the doctors' reports in Dallas and the autopsy report
made at Bethesda Naval Hospital. I have revealed that the wounds were
tampered with and changed. I have been telling the world that the body
was removed from its casket aboard the plane and was taken out the galley

Takes both hands off wheel. There's a good possibility Groden's lies were televised and recorded. I believe he testified twice.

Greer passes the gun from his right to left hand.

Groden is the pathetic slob on the right.

Quote    Reply   

#48 [url]

Oct 2 08 3:52 PM

seeing as JFk was an amphetamine junkie and never saw a pretty girl he couldn't fuck , prolly a good thing he was removed from office. men with no self control really fuck things he deserved to have a shortened career 

Quote    Reply   

#49 [url]

Oct 2 08 4:20 PM

I will defend Jim Marrs, as one who has gone up against TPtB, to try and tell the truth. Sorry, I can't agree that he's a "disinfo agent"!!

Jim Marrs, now a proven disinfo agent for US government  
         - rhisback

I'm not qualified to debate the subject matter you bring up.
However, I'd stand behind the good intentions of Jim Marrs. He researched personally, for years, based on witness testimony, before he wrote his book about JFK. Crossfire: The Plot That Killed Kennedy
But that was awhile ago.

TPtB have tried everything they can to bury both Marrs and Cooper, because they've defended our right to know the truth. They've done the best they could, and I thank them for trying, even when their "evidence" ends up shooting each other in the foot!!

Attempts to solve the Kennedy Plot of Assassination has become so clouded, any "authority" is like the blind man holding onto the tail of an elephant: He knows what he knows.
I agree to disagree, and leave it at that.

Quote    Reply   

rhisback

Tinsel Tiller

#50 [url]

Oct 2 08 4:25 PM

I will defend Jim Marrs, as one who has gone up against TPtB, to try and tell the truth. Sorry, I can't agree that he's a "disinfo agent"!!

I'm not qualified to debate the subject matter you bring up.
However, I'd stand behind the good intentions of Jim Marrs. He researched personally, for years, based on witness testimony, before he wrote his book about JFK. Crossfire: The Plot That Killed Kennedy
But that was awhile ago.
TPtB have tried everything they can to bury both Marrs and Cooper, because they've defended our right to know the truth. They've done the best they could, and I thank them for trying, even when their "evidence" ends up shooting each other in the foot!!
Attempts to solve the Kennedy Plot of Assassination has become so clouded, any "authority" is like the blind man holding onto the tail of an elephant: He knows what he knows.
I agree to disagree, and leave it at that.

-goodnessknows

I can't argue with your honesty but he still lied about Greer's actions which makes him part of the cover-up.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

rhisback

Tinsel Tiller

#51 [url]

Oct 2 08 4:32 PM

The fake reflection over Roy's head is fake

Mary took her pic at zframe 309 and in it, the fake blob of white is entirely missing from Roy's head because it was added during alteration to cover the gun over Greer's shoulder. Connally's reflection is accurately depicted in both the pic and film for authenticity.

The fake reflection was NOT added to the nix or muchmore films. THERE IS NO OTHER SIDE TO THE TOP OF THE HEAD.

Quote    Reply   

rhisback

Tinsel Tiller

#52 [url]

Oct 2 08 4:39 PM

A loud gunshot in the limo

So I merely doubled up, and then turned to my right again and began to--I just sat there, and Mrs. Connally pulled me over to her lap. She was sitting, of course, on the jump seat, so I reclined with my head in her lap, conscious all the time, and with my eyes open; and then, of course, the third shot sounded, and I heard the shot very clearly. I heard it hit him. I heard the shot hit something, and I assumed again--it never entered my mind that it ever hit anybody but the President. I heard it hit. It was a very loud noise, just that audible, very clear.

GREER FIRED RIGHT OVER CONNALLY'S HEAD and when he realized Greer fired it, he hit the floor, terrified. WATCH THE GOVERNOR.

Quote    Reply   

rhisback

Tinsel Tiller

#53 [url]

Oct 2 08 4:41 PM

Connally saw Greer shoot jfk

Connally said he saw the fatal shot and quickly corrected himself but his reaction when looking at Greer proves he slipped up. Watch him hit the floor in horror once he realized Greer shot Kennedy.

Obviously, at least the major wound that I took in the shoulder through the chest couldn't have been anything but the second shot. Obviously, it couldn't have been the third, because when the third shot was fired I was in a reclining position, and heard it, saw it and the effects of it, rather--I didn't see it, I saw the effects of it--so it obviously could not have been the third, and couldn't have been the first, in my judgment.

Connally turned towards Greer in his reaction to Greer braking during his second turn to shoot jfk. He most likely did not see the gun discharged but definitely saw it before he pulled it down out of sight.

Quote    Reply   

tlr1138

Silver Monarch

#56 [url]

Oct 2 08 10:15 PM

Did you join this forum just to troll my thread, Mr. Rhisback? If the Z-film has been tampered with, then how can you rely on it to support your theory?

Connally is collapsing into his wife's arms because he was in extreme pain.

And it's pretty funny how William Cooper couldn't spell Robert GRODEN's name right. Says a lot for his researching skills.

Quote    Reply   

rhisback

Tinsel Tiller

#57 [url]

Oct 2 08 11:39 PM

Did you join this forum just to troll my thread, Mr. Rhisback? If the Z-film has been tampered with, then how can you rely on it to support your theory?
Connally is collapsing into his wife's arms because he was in extreme pain.
And it's pretty funny how William Cooper couldn't spell Robert GRODEN's name right. Says a lot for his researching skills.

-tlr1138

Greer's real hand/arm cross with the headshot in nix and muchmore confirming that grey thing at zframe 304 is a FAKE HAND.LOL The work is done, it just needs to go to the masses. Greer fired the fatal shot beyond any and all doubt.

Quote    Reply   

rhisback

Tinsel Tiller

#59 [url]

Oct 2 08 11:50 PM

Increase your screen size to 200% and watch the area over Greer's right shoulder. It pops in unison with the headshot. It's most noticeable at normal speed.

This old copy shows the same recoil/jolt backward but with video fakery. You can also see the fake red mist appear before the full blotch forms.

Quote    Reply   

tlr1138

Silver Monarch

#60 [url]

Oct 3 08 12:16 AM

So what do you get from believing the driver shot JFK? What great mysteries does it solve? Reveal that the Secret Service was involved in the plot? Well, that's not exactly a controversial idea. Most people can believe that Greer deliberately slowed the car down during the shooting, as many witnesses reported. It's not a new idea that the SS did nothing to protect JFK in Dealey Plaza, did not object to the motorcade route, were involved in illegally taking the body from Parkland Hospital, and helped in the cover-up later.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help