Remove this ad

#241 [url]

Oct 29 09 8:44 PM

@ Emeline...I'm afraid I am unable to pretend TLR 1138 is not a shill....Please close my account on this forum....best,Marlowe

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

periol

Silver Monarch

#242 [url]

Oct 29 09 9:04 PM

@ Emeline...Please close my account on this forum....best,Marlowe

-marlowe

(quote edited for content reasons)

As I explained via Private Message, you or anyone else is welcome to use the "edit profile" link at the top to remove yourself from the forum.  just go to settings.

there's plenty of crap going on in the world today.  no need to go bashing folks on the forum.  please keep it friendly here folks.

Quote    Reply   

tlr1138

Silver Monarch

#244 [url]

Oct 30 09 12:43 AM

Sorry I apparently drove Marlowe away. First time I've ever been accused of being a bully. I guess it was really unreasonable of me to ask him to share his "research" with everyone.

Quote    Reply   

periol

Silver Monarch

#245 [url]

Oct 30 09 1:38 AM

Sorry I apparently drove Marlowe away. First time I've ever been accused of being a bully. I guess it was really unreasonable of me to ask him to share his "research" with everyone.

-tlr1138

tlr, your standards are so impossibly high there is no way anyone could live up to them.  why depend on facts when innuendo and/or shouting is so much more fun?  lololololol

actually, for the record, i got tired of him derailing threads, so i removed a link that he posted from a thread.  the link itself wasn't inappropriate, but in the context of the thread it was very inappropriate.  i told him to just make a new thread with that link if he really wanted to post it, and he decided that he'd rather just leave.  so it goes.  

[tinfoil on]

fwiw, the thing i DISLIKE the most about posters who can't be bothered to back up what they're saying, especially in a really good valuable thread like the JFK thread is how dramatically they increase the signal-to-noise ratio on the thread, making it that much more difficult to sift through the actual evidence that is there.  if a good chunk of the posts are just garbage, and the thread gets too long as a result, many folks won't bother mining for the gold that is there.  personally, i think that's the point of much of the disinfo that is out there these days.

[tinfoil off]

Quote    Reply   

tlr1138

Silver Monarch

#246 [url]

Oct 30 09 3:11 AM

I agree completely. There is so much tinfoil garbage on the internet, the newcomer who might be open-minded about learning something will probably first encounter the lowest-grade junk. They'll be turned off by it, think it must all be "kook stuff" and go back to watching corporate media. Mission accomplished!

Quote    Reply   

smcoogan

Tinsel Tiller

#247 [url]

Nov 2 09 11:45 PM

Hey TLR I finally got yours and Javo's messages. I'm pretty much staying off forums nowadays unless there is some pressing matter at hand. One thing that's of concern is Fetzer's seeming replacement. Professor Jeremy Kroth a really arrogant asshole. The crap that man discusses is unbelievable. Just in case any of his acolytes turn up here you can get prepped on his JFK 'sex obsessed' bullshit. His such a pompous asshole, he's clearly never read a CTKA article in his life lol.

Oh god next up its all this B.S about Lyndon Johnson being involved and it's all horrific shite.

Anyhow. Have a look and have a laugh. Could you post this warning on Bob Harris' site as well mate. Cheers.

Quote    Reply   

tlr1138

Silver Monarch

#248 [url]

Nov 3 09 10:25 PM

I love the "subject ignoramuses" as Weisberg used to call them, coming in to cram the case into their own preconceived political/psycho/social agenda.

I'm also expecting that when Castro dies, and his government falls, the Marines will be sent in to "restore order" and all kinds of files will be "found" proving that Castro did it.

The lies never end.

Quote    Reply   

smcoogan

Tinsel Tiller

#249 [url]

Nov 11 09 1:16 PM

Oh God that's so true lol. What you and others here understand but which people don't get is that hmmmmmm the government has actually pushed all manner of conspiracies. There's the mob did it, there's Johnson, there's Castro lol oh and Nixon. There's a whole bunch of shit heads running around and together. If you believe boners like Jim Fetzer, Nelson, Kroth and Waldron, who have swallowed every bit of government disinformation going. Oddly enough not many of these turkeys discuss Allen Dulles, Helms, Angleton etc, etc.Not to mention Dulles Wall Street bum chums.

Quote    Reply   

tlr1138

Silver Monarch

#250 [url]

Nov 22 09 3:50 PM

Bill O'Reilly has published a new book defending the official story of the JFK assassination. Surprise, surprise.

Many years ago, Bill'O was a fairly decent Texas reporter who covered the story honestly. But then he went where the money is.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

tlr1138

Silver Monarch

#251 [url]

Dec 20 09 3:56 PM

Now for something really interesting. And why the JFK assassination was just one murder in a string of killings by the criminals who run the world.

Was the Texas School Book Depository Co. actually a front company involved in the network of moving drugs and guns between Latin America and the US? Did it move into its infamous location at 411 Elm St. (owned by right-wing Dallas oilman D.H. Byrd) - from its previous location right across the street - less than a year before the JFK assassination?

http://jfkhistory.com/forum/index.php?topic=409.0

CIA finance officer in Japan, James Wilcott said that “several different individuals or firms in Dallas had been involved in one way or another with acting as cut-outs for arms shipments to Cuban exiles for the invasion. This we concluded from putting various pieces of information together. I remember hearing about some CIA people who had somehow helped the right-wing Minute Men in Texas to get arms, originally intended for the invasion.” Among the firms that Wilcott was referring to was the TSBD, run by right-wing ideologues.

http://www.acorn.net/jfkplace/03/JA/DR/.dr06.html

There was a massive pipeline of drugs, guns, prostitutes and cash flowing back and forth between Mexico and the East, with keys connections in Dallas, New Orleans and Miami. The major players were hardly stereotypical drug "kingpins," making deals while somehow flying underneath the radar of the law enforcement community. The key men all were law enforcement figures, men like Guy Banister in New Orleans, who facilitated this same Mexico-Dallas-New Orleans-Miami pipeline with the help of New Orleans chieftain Carlos Marcello, but whose operation was deeply enmeshed with the CIA, the FBI, the local police, and military intelligence. An employee of Banister's in 1963, Mary Brengel, was shocked to discover her boss was working with Marcello. Banister curtly informed her, "There are principles being violated [by Communists], and if this goes on it could affect everyone in the United States."

The official story is that the Depository Co. moved into the 411 Elm St building in the late 1950s, but much evidence suggests that the move happened in the 1962-63 period.

http://jfkhistory.com/forum/index.php?topic=409.msg34982#msg34982

1963 Nov 23 FBI report by Nat Pinkston (File# DL 100-10461) statement by Roy Truly [Depository manager/superintendent] – he told the agents that his company “has occupied the building at 411 Elm Street for only a few months. Prior to this time, the building was occupied by a wholesale grocery company engaged in supplying restaurants and institutions…”

Quote    Reply   

ananda59

Tinsel Tiller

#252 [url]

Dec 27 09 5:45 PM

A few weeks ago I had a JFK weekend, where I watched hours and hours of stuff on the net regarding the asassination.  I was only 5 when it happened but I watched it and was affected. After listening to his speeches,  I was most struck with how inspiring they were and how he really did seem to believe in trying to help our country.  We are still so sad and obsessed,  because we know he was our last true presidential leader. 
  You have some great stuff in here that I didn't come across. Another of my favorites was the guy in Detroit who fixed the limo glass in the middle of the night.      It is sooo obvious that the conspiracy was in the highest levels of our country.  Did anyone ever figure out who called the Secret Service off?  Of course the Vice President was part of it,  of course Hoover, and naturally the mafia.  And the commissions are still covering because guys that were involved then are still in politics now.  Why do I smell Bush and Cheney and others?

Quote    Reply   

tlr1138

Silver Monarch

#253 [url]

Jan 9 10 7:59 PM

Ananda, I think the conspiracy was at the levels of the military and intelligence agencies. LBJ and Hoover may have had foreknowledge, but I don't think they were the organizers of the plot, because they would never have picked Oswald as the patsy. The plotters were trying to make it look like Castro killed JFK. They failed at that, because LBJ, Hoover, Earl Warren and many others didn't want to start a nuclear war.

Quote    Reply   

tlr1138

Silver Monarch

#255 [url]

Feb 28 10 3:02 PM

RFK Jr. says his dad never believed the Warren Commission:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/01/12/rfk-kennedy-assassination-warren/1828405/

Thanks for waiting all these decades to tell us that. The silence of the Kennedy children has always irritated me. If my dad and uncle were assassinated, they would have to kill me to keep quiet and stop me from investigating what really happened to them. 

Quote    Reply   

emeline

Silver Monarch

#256 [url]

Feb 28 10 9:40 PM

Indeed TLR, that seems so weird.  Why wouldn't they speak out?  Was it fear of something?   Like what? Retribution?

Smile, breathe and go slowly.’ ~Thich Nhat Hanh

Quote    Reply   

tlr1138

Silver Monarch

#257 [url]

Feb 28 10 11:57 PM

Well, if it was a high-level conspiracy, and some of the conspirators were (are) still alive, they may be afraid for their own safety. After Bobby was killed, Jackie married Onassis and took her kids out of the country, saying she couldn't stay in the US any longer because "they're killing Kennedys."

Quote    Reply   

emeline

Silver Monarch

#258 [url]

Apr 4 10 8:34 PM

http://truththeory.com/2012/01/01/the-speech-that-got-john-f-kennedy-killed/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=VF2JB53aX-E#!

The very word "secrecy" is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths and to secret proceedings. We decided long ago that the dangers of excessive and unwarranted concealment of pertinent facts far outweighed the dangers which are cited to justify it.

Even today, there is little value in opposing the threat of a closed society by imitating its arbitrary restrictions. Even today, there is little value in insuring the survival of our nation if our traditions do not survive with it. And there is very grave danger that an announced need for increased security will be seized upon by those anxious to expand its meaning to the very limits of official censorship and concealment. That I do not intend to permit to the extent that it’s in my control. And no official of my Administration, whether his rank is high or low, civilian or military, should interpret my words here tonight as an excuse to censor the news, to stifle dissent, to cover up our mistakes or to withhold from the press and the public the facts they deserve to know.

For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies primarily on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence--on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of elections, on intimidation instead of free choice, on guerrillas by night instead of armies by day. It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific and political operations.

Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried, not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed.

No President should fear public scrutiny of his program. For from that scrutiny comes understanding; and from that understanding comes support or opposition and both are necessary. I am not asking your newspapers to support the Administration, but I am asking your help in the tremendous task of informing and alerting the American people. For I have complete confidence in the response and dedication of our citizens whenever they are fully informed.

I not only could not stifle controversy among your readers--I welcome it. This Administration intends to be candid about its errors; for as a wise man once said: "An error does not become a mistake until you refuse to correct it." We intend to accept full responsibility for our errors and we expect you to point them out when we miss them.

Without debate, without criticism, no Administration and no country can succeed and no republic can survive. That is why the Athenian lawmaker Solon decreed it a crime for any citizen to shrink from controversy. And that is why our press was protected by the First Amendment-- the only business in America specifically protected by the Constitution--not primarily to amuse and entertain, not to emphasize the trivial and the sentimental, not to simply "give the public what it wants"--but to inform, to arouse, to reflect, to state our dangers and our opportunities, to indicate our crises and our choices, to lead, mold, educate and sometimes even anger public opinion.

This means greater coverage and analysis of international news--for it is no longer far away and foreign but close at hand and local. It means greater attention to improved understanding of the news as well as improved transmission. And it means, finally, that government at all levels, must meet its obligation to provide you with the fullest possible information outside the narrowest limits of national security.

And so it is to the printing press--to the recorder of man's deeds, the keeper of his conscience, the courier of his news--that we look for strength and assistance, confident that with your help man will be what he was born to be: free and independent.

http://surftofind.com/secrecy

Quote    Reply   

emeline

Silver Monarch

#259 [url]

Apr 6 10 4:27 AM

Brown, a former special agent of the Justice Department, is a longtime researcher of the Warren Commission and the assassination of John F. Kennedy. He is also the editor of JFK/Deep Politics and the author of several books on the subject including: The People V. Lee Harvey Oswald (1992), Treachery in Dallas (1995), Referenced Index Guide to the Warren Commission (1995), JFK Assassination Quizbook (1995) and The Warren Omission(1996).

Quote    Reply   

tlr1138

Silver Monarch

#260 [url]

Jul 8 10 1:23 AM

Most of you have probably never seen this film footage of Lee Harvey Oswald doing his agent provocateur act in New Orleans in the summer of 1963, pretending to be a pro-Castro activist. This is why he was chosen to be the fall guy for the assassination - because they wanted to make it look like Castro had done it: Operation Northwoods.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help