Remove this ad

concernedmomma

Silver Monarch

#221 [url]

Oct 27 09 5:31 PM

Note: On these forums the webmasters and moderators are always under severe pressure to conform to the status quo. Which is essentially two ideas.

1. Adopt the official story of JFK, 9/11 etc. Or 
2. Promote the idea that the whole thing is one massive mystery and that we'll never know the whole story. 

-djivass

So erm, ...let me get this straight ..because TLR doesnt agree with you ...he then becomes a shill and because Em called you on how your "attacking" folks she then becomes "under sever pressure to conform"...which is you again attacking someone for essentially NOT agreeing with you..

DO I have that right?

I think we can all see who is really the one disrupting crap.

Well aren't you just a fun little lollipop triple dipped in psycho......

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

djivass

Tinsel Tiller

#223 [url]

Oct 27 09 7:53 PM

Folks,

The whole internet is awash in disinformation posters. It has to be for there is no other way for CIA to compete with the open media allowed by the general masses. So its no surprise that there are their regulars who haunt JFK assassination forums. The JFK assassination is the number 2 lie that must be upheld. The other being of course 9/11.

At times the disinformation lackeys outnumber the general posters. And they're usually not very good at it as I've shown from CTKA. We often don't know who we're dealing with but I submit that they usually are the ones who promote the two main lies:

1. "Oswald did it alone"

2. "It's all too confusing to comprehend let alone understand".

Are those that engage in disinformation. Jim Fetzer has well explained that "the purpose of disinformation is to sow doubt and create confusion".

But it gets worse. Democratic Underground (D/U) is absolutely infested with disinformation clones. Go to their 9/11 article here:

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10021319318

At no point does anyone declare that 9/11 was an inside job. You may if you will blame Bush for being incompetent but you can not say he was a stooge for those on the inside who planned and executed the attacks.  They will ban you for stating these truths. Ditto that CIA killed JFK. In fact D/U is a worthless site designed to jerk-off the otherwise well intentioned Liberals I normally would agree with.

Quote    Reply   

tlr1138

Silver Monarch

#224 [url]

Oct 27 09 8:28 PM

Let's say for the sake of argument that you can place Bush in Dallas on 11/22/1963. Do you have any OTHER evidence? Anything that actually implicates him as a plotter? I have never said Bush WASN'T involved, only that I've never seen enough evidence of it.

And didn't I say that I thought a faction of the CIA was involved in the plot? It would be odd for someone working for the CIA to admit that. I don't like the Bush family at all. I voted against him in 1988 because I believed he was involved in the drug trafficking Iran-Contra network. I also agree that the official story of 9/11 is a lie.

Assuming you are not a troll, your behavior on this forum is not going to win you any converts. Only your arguments will do that. Not name-calling, not personal attacks.

Quote    Reply   

emeline

Silver Monarch

#225 [url]

Oct 27 09 8:34 PM

Well Emeline let us look at Busgliosi, Mack, Mc Adams and various known clones of disinformation. OK what do they say? Each says
"There is no evidence to (fill in the blank) ..." 
Meanwhile there is evidence falling down out of the sky. Dropping like blood covered dead bodies with smoking guns all around. This is what the disinformation plant DOES! 
And in the case of what SOMEONE has said about George H. W. Bush saying 
"there is no evidence"... 
Yet there are hurricane clouds, and tidal surge full of evidence smashing through everything linking him to Dallas, the execution of the President and the cover up afterwards. As I've illustrated. 
People do not post such untruths without receiving pay for it. No honest person would do this.
So are you for the truth or against it Emeline? Because if you're not part of the solution what are you?

-djivass

djivass then SHOW us, tell us about the evidence you have which you believe clearly indicates George H. W. Bush was in on it.   Personally I know very little about the details surrounding the assassination of JFK as it's not  something I've studied in any depth, but even I would be extremely interested if you could point to the evidence which indites GHWB.  

I'm for the truth djivass, be assured of that, but we - all of us - have to sort through a mountain of trash to find any nuggets of truth. 

Rhetoric isn't evidence.

Passion is good, it's understandable, but may I suggest to you the truth is sometimes best presented DISpassionately because truth and evidence stand on their own. Usually the more something is hyped, the less real truth there is in it.  They have to use hype because they have no truth.

As Shakespeare wrote all those centuries ago, "Truth is truth to the end of reckoning". 

Smile, breathe and go slowly.’ ~Thich Nhat Hanh

Quote    Reply   

tlr1138

Silver Monarch

#226 [url]

Oct 27 09 9:04 PM

I've heard the claim that Bush doesn't remember where he was on 11/22/63. I don't think I've ever seen an actual quote from him to that effect - an interview? Something he wrote in a book? Can you point us to it, djivass?

Quote    Reply   

djivass

Tinsel Tiller

#227 [url]

Oct 27 09 9:54 PM

Will get back with the specific quote. It is from Russ Baker's "Family Of Secrets" and there isn't an online version. Or at least not one with all the chapters. But i will post the page and quote. 

Loosely quoted Baker went to a spokesman from Bush 41 and requested why he had made his call to the FBI on 11/22/63 (the Parrot memo here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Bush_Sr_tip_on_JFK_1963.jpg )

Memo is hard to read but transcribed here:

At 1:45 p.m. Mr. GEORGE H. W. BUSH, President of the Zapata Off-Shore Drilling Company, Houston, Texas, residence 5525 Briar, Houston, telephonically furnished the following information to writer by long distance telephone call from Tyler, Texas.BUSH stated that he wanted to be kept confidential but wanted to furnish hearsay that he recalled hearing in recent weeks, the day and source unknown. He stated that one JAMES PARROTT has been talking of killing the President when he comes to Houston. 

The spokesman initially claimed that "Bush never made the call" but returned to Baker a week later claiming "Bush does not remember making the call"...

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to understand WHY Bush made this call: he wanted to have an official alibi witnessed by a federal agent countering the FACT that he was really in Dallas, TX that day. However there are several things very wrong about this phone call:

1. How does Bush reach FBI on their busiest day in history? Their phones were ringing off the hook. Granted his daddy Prescott (originator of CIA and evidence shows he Prescott had a higher security clearance even than then director Allen Dulles) had plenty of political "juice" but this alone doesn't explain HOW he got through on the phone.

2. The individual fingered by Bush was an employee of Bush's failed 1964 US Senate campaign. He, Jim Parrot is (or was he's been "disappeared" since sometime after 1992 or so). In fact Bush knew Parrot was innocent and another one of Bush's employees was visiting Parrot somewhere at the same time.

3. The timing of the Parrot memo to S/A Kitchell is impossible. That is if we are to believe Tyler Kiwanis Club President Aubrey Irby's statement that Bush stepped down from and cancelled his speech at the club upon hearing the news that Kennedy was dead. 

Here's what happened: Walter Cronkite announces the death of President Kennedy at 1:30 pm. This is a known matter easy to verify. Yet Special Agent Kitchell's writing indicates that Bush called him at 1:45pm. This is long before the digital age now. So some kitchen worker or staffer must have heard Cronkite's sad report on television and told another worker who told someone else and who eventually tells someone of significant authority to tell Bush who is about to make his speech. This takes time. Perhaps as much as five minutes. Probably more. We're likely pushing 1:40 pm at this point. Its no subtle matter. A prestigious group like Kiwanis doesn't just nonchalantly request a major political figure like Bush receive uncorroborated information. So THEN Bush must find a hotel phone, wait through hours of busy signals and finally gets through to Graham Kitchell???

It doesn't fit. Bush upon hearing of the President's death suddenly decides to call FBI?  Doesn't fit. Maybe in 2010 he could have done this but not way back when...

3. This one is DISGUSTING but proves that every time Bush opens his mouth on JFK he steps deeper and deeper into the shit. At Gerald Ford's funeral:  WATCH! Bush nearly breaks out in a belly laugh at the framing of Oswald  for JFK murder...

Bush's stupid grin proving he is one sick, sick person. Plus why the hell would a guilty party talk about the crime he is so intimately connected to? This ought to be considered a worse choice of words than if Bill Clinton were to have said something dumb at Chelsea's funeral like "I wish Monica could be here today". 

We actually think that the real reason Bush made the call to FBI on 11/22/63 was because he was arrested coming out of the Dal Tex Building in Dealey Plaza just across from the Texas School Book Depository. Yes that's right ARRESTED! True it is speculation but in Jim Garrison's interview of Dallas police officer Roger Craig he mentioned one person who well fit the description of Bush as "an independent oil man from Houston". This was Bush's CIA cover. In fact the day BEFORE on 11/1/63 Bush had advertised in the paper that he was making a speech that very day.

Then we have this photo whom I and many others believe is Bush outside Texas School Book Depository:

http://www.tomflocco.com/Docs/63/BushJfkBookDepo.htm

So if Bush's alibi is bullshit 9which it is) then what does fit? It fits that Bush was frightened upon coming out of Dal Tex building from the angry mob demanding his arrest. Apparently the crowd followed the police car which picked him up down to headquarters. Bush being a big shot even back then was arrested for his own safety and then released. THEN he makes the call to Graham Kitchell but it was still a DUMB move. Because had he never made the call we would have no direct evidence connecting him to the murder IN DALLAS and no false statements.

He's never been particularly good at lying or covering up his feelings.

Quote    Reply   

djivass

Tinsel Tiller

#228 [url]

Oct 27 09 10:18 PM

Last post didn't show the idiotic Bush grin at Gerry Ford's funeral here:

(oh crap that one didn't post either try a search on youtube of: 

Bush Sr. Laughs at JFK Shooting

Quote    Reply   

tlr1138

Silver Monarch

#229 [url]

Oct 27 09 10:22 PM

The man arrested in the Dal-Tex Bldg was Eugene Hale Brading (aka Jim Braden). What would Bush be doing in the Dal-Tex? Do you think he was one of the shooters? If I was one of the chief plotters, I would want to be as far away as possible and have an alibi. Curtis LeMay, for example, was in Canada at the time. I don't remember where Allen Dulles was. Lyman Lemnitzer was over in Europe. William Harvey was in Rome.

Bush probably had the personal phone number of the FBI agent and didn't have to go through the receptionist. He probably also didn't wait until the death announcement (the first news that JFK had been shot was just a few minutes after 12:30)

That video was pretty ugly; haven't seen it before. I have no doubt Bush - being a one-time CIA director - knew what really happened in Dealey Plaza. Whether he learned it after the fact or knew about it beforehand is something we can't prove. That's all I'm saying.

Quote    Reply   

djivass

Tinsel Tiller

#230 [url]

Oct 27 09 11:02 PM

The man arrested in the Dal-Tex Bldg was Eugene Hale Brading (aka Jim Braden). What would Bush be doing in the Dal-Tex? Do you think he was one of the shooters? If I was one of the chief plotters, I would want to be as far away as possible and have an alibi. Curtis LeMay, for example, was in Canada at the time. I don't remember where Allen Dulles was. Lyman Lemnitzer was over in Europe. William Harvey was in Rome. Bush probably had the personal phone number of the FBI agent and didn't have to go through the receptionist. He probably also didn't wait until the death announcement (the first news that JFK had been shot was just a few minutes after 12:30)That video was pretty ugly; haven't seen it before. I have no doubt Bush - being a one-time CIA director - knew what really happened in Dealey Plaza. Whether he learned it after the fact or knew about it beforehand is something we can't prove. That's all I'm saying.

-tlr1138

I was referring to the announcement of Kennedy's death not the shooting itself. The Cronkite announcement came at 1:30. It was this matter that the spokesman for Bush claimed caused Bush to make the call to FBI. And there still isn't time. Nothing congruent about anything Bush has said or done after that fact of 11/22/63. he keeps digging a deeper and deeper hole as all guilty parties do.

There is disagreement about whether Bush was arrested outside the Dal Tex building. In fact can't remember how many people were arrested in Dealey plaza but i believe that it was in the dozens.

And of the very few people who argue "Bush in Dal Tex building or not?" some think that it was Bush's CIA double. 

What I/we think is that Bush was supervising the shooters in Dal Tex building. And yes most of us have wondered why the hell a big actor like Bush would just be hanging around Dealey plaza? However Bush really is a stupid, clueless person. One school of thought says that his dad Prescott wanted to initiate Bush into the world of clandestine filth by getting his hands dirty with Kennedy's blood. There is a strong suggestion that Bush 41 did this with his fool son Dubya in the death of John-John or JFK jr in his plane crash of 7/16/99. 

Almost everything the media reported about junior's death is a lie. Probably a dry run for 9/11 as was the nearby crash of Egypt Air flight 990 three months after junior's plane crash. Junior was an outstanding pilot flying an aircraft in excellent shape with state of the art safety features and the weather was clear.  George W. Bush in fact was nowhere to be found for THREE days after the murder of John-John. One Coast guard witness Petty officer Todd Burgun was 'disappeared' shortly after unintentionally exposing the truth about JFK jr on 7/16/99. No one has seen Burgun since. Gone!

Yes that's right MURDER (of JFK jr.).

My own contributions to assassination research are very minor. Mostly I bring only a re-hash of other ideas although i do have to say that i think am doing pretty well at it. So far. However in junior's death I made one simple but stunning observation. What was his magazine's name???

"George".

Now you know. It was too much for the Bush family to bear so they whacked him too. My other contribution has to do with the two idiots who brandished guns at Gerald Ford in Sept. 1975. It's not much but something. Ask me abt it...

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

djivass

Tinsel Tiller

#231 [url]

Oct 27 09 11:28 PM

Plus (in relation to the call Bush couldn't have made to S/A Kitchell at 1:45pm 11/22/63) you have to consider the FACT that Bush knew Parrot, the man he falsely fingered as potential Kennedy assassin was in the company of one of his own employees. At that very time and that Bush knew in advance his statement to agent Kitchell was bullshit.

Clearly the Kitchell memo by itself is the smoking gun evidence that, if given a jury of his peers in Texas should send Bush to the electric chair. 

Quote    Reply   

tlr1138

Silver Monarch

#232 [url]

Oct 28 09 12:36 AM

There were not dozens of people arrested in Dealey Plaza. May I ask how long you've been studying this subject?

The Kitchell memo isn't enough to convict anybody of anything. I think you need to familiarize yourself with the difference between evidence and speculation.

Quote    Reply   

djivass

Tinsel Tiller

#233 [url]

Oct 28 09 12:55 AM

He's guilty alright?? Folks do you see why i tend to suspect people of being disinformation lackeys? Lets not bring TLR into the fray here due to "rules' etc. Seriously though what is the problem declaring Mr. Bush of being an accessory after and BEFORE the fact (in JFK murder)? Conspiracy to murder is the same as Murder I.

Not that I'm expecting a D/A somewhere to bring the former head cheese of CIA into a court room. that ain't gonna happen. 

Bush lies. Says he has no recollection of the days and events surrounding JFK murder whilst he turns up on 2 FBI memos TITLED "ASSASSINATION OF PRESIDENT JOHN F. KENNEDY" and a newspaper article putting him at or near the scene of the crime the day before.

He lies that he has no recollection of making the call to FBI S/A Graham Kitchell. LIED. Easily provable.

I had a peanut butter sandwich the day JFK died. Was only eight years old and I REMEMBER everything from that day. I also remember the two times i spoke to the FBI myself. Ya tend to REMEMBER little things like that I assure you. 

If I had a speaking engagement  the day before and IN THE SAME TOWN AS A MAJOR POLITICAL FIGURE WAS MURDERED??? Think I'd remember that too.

However we KNOW that Bush is making a false declaration to a federal agent. That'll git ya FIVE YEARS all by itself. 

I now understand that last guy who refused to debate TLR.

What more do ya need? Bush's guilty guilty GUILTY!!! In a fair world any other poor fool would get charged with conspiracy to murder under special circumstances. Reduced to life imprisonment or perhaps less for fingering all of those around him.

GUILTY GUILTY GUILTY. A child can see this.

Quote    Reply   

tlr1138

Silver Monarch

#234 [url]

Oct 28 09 1:44 AM

Marlowe - the other guy who won't debate me - believes LBJ was the mastermind behind the assassination. You believe Bush was. The Kennedy assassination is like a Rorschach test - people see what they want to in it. JFK had so many enemies, almost anyone had the motive, and many people had the means and opportunity. If you start with your favorite suspect, then try to find the evidence to convict them, you're engaging in very bad detective work.

Oh well, you caught me, I have to confess. The CIA hired me years ago. I couldn't resist; they have all these babes like Valerie Plame running around, and the retirement plan is so good, I just couldn't turn it down. I am concerned that they've asked me to order a rifle through the mail using an alias, though. 

Quote    Reply   

djivass

Tinsel Tiller

#235 [url]

Oct 28 09 6:51 AM

You're not really debating because if you had you would agree that there is an indisputable Bush connection between the planning execution and and over-up of JFK assassination. The only question is to the amount of complicity Bush is guilty of. 

I've very generously provided you with more than ample circumstantial evidence putting Bush at the scene of the crime, making false statements to federal officials, blaming an individual whom he knew couldn't possibly have been able to commit the crime and a picture of someone very much resembling Bush at the scene of the crime. Had I more time i would have indicated the connection his father had to both CIA director Allen Dulles and Averil Harriman (son of capitalist swine). How the then young Bush (41) was connected to the major planners and personnel (hiring) officers from within CIA at the beginning or inception of that government organization's start. Further we could point to Bush's likely involvement in the Bay of Pigs debacle. How his company "Zapata Offshore" was located in and intimately involved in supply and logistics to the failed attacks. Next we can point to Prescott's work at destroying Kennedy politically. At present I'm researching the specific org that Prescott used to run. It was the 1960 equivalent to the PNAC or "Project For A New American Century".

Oh shit here it is: NSIC "National Strategy Information Center". Fuckers are still up and going. Like that toxic waste plant i worked for back in '73. STILL dumping raw petrol chemicals into the air and water...

Then we have Prescott's close association with Richard Bissell the CIA planner of the Bay of Pigs disaster. There is a close association of Prescott in the early 1960's with William Casey who would later become CIA Director under Ronald Reagan. Casey w/NSIC.

Bush gets his first job after leaving Yale working for Neil Mallon who was the first recruiter for CIA.

Want me to go on? In fact by Bush's mere association with CIA (he's THE freaking CROWN PRINCE of CIA in fact!!!) it would be enough to send him up in front of a court. At least for questioning. Had it been an average Joe of course and not a rat bastard, connected thug of CIA/Rockefeller imperialists. And that's before all the evidence linking Bush to Dallas, 11/22/63, the FBI memos (both Kitchell's and J, Edgar Hoover's). LIES and cover-up afterwards...

Any of the above matters taken singly or in unison would have put an arrest warrant out for any regular Joe. And TLR knows this. Thus whatever he does or what his hobby, vocation etc is? 

There's some kind of agenda here. I can't specifically say what it is but it is like he's debating that gravity doesn't exist. Such as Vincent Bugliosi, Gary Mack, John McAdams and lately all the minions of CTKA do relative to JFK assassination. Instead of debating the concept that "water seeks it's own level" he ought to be smashing the fools who still cling to the "Oswald acted alone" B/S. 

But we don't see that do we? 

Like I said the only reasonable conclusion is that TLR has an agenda. I'll leave it at that. I don't know maybe he's a Republican and thinks Hillary killed Vince Foster and screws Lesbians while Bill watches. Something. anyway. His response is not rational. I think that i've done a good job of proving that.

So TLR: I gave you plenty of chances and you blew it. Hopefully the gallery learned something in the process.

Say hello to "IGNORE baby! Marlowe is fully 100% correct.

Quote    Reply   

#236 [url]

Oct 28 09 9:56 AM

What exactly did Rodney Moss say? He was about 14 at the time of the assassination. From what I've read he was Josefa's illegitimate son.

-tlr1138

Notice how TLR is already trying to discredit Rodney Moss.....As if being a bastard & being 14 {actually he was 4 months shy of his 16th birthday} had anything to do with Rodney's credibility..

Dear Emeline..It is an insult to my intelligence & others on this forum to pretend that TLR is not a shill...
Notice the word EXACTLY in TLR's post....That is lawyer speak.....Whatever I say will be twisted to discredit Rodney's statement that LBJ was in on the JFK hit from the beginning....TLR isn't interested in the TRUTH...TLR is being paid to steer people away from the TRUTH.

& I predict fewer & fewer active posters will bother to post here in the future because of TLR...
 I have a great interest in the JFK hit &  I spotted TLR the first week I joined this forum back in June of 2011.
I decided it would be pointless to post on this thread until a few days ago when I posted the info about Mac Wallace & Jesefa Johnson...
By the way,,,Rodney Moss was the bastard son of LBJ's brother Sam Houston Johnson....Rodney died in 1988 so he can't defend himself against the shill who will try to discredit him.
Have a nice day....respectfully,Marlowe

Quote    Reply   

tlr1138

Silver Monarch

#237 [url]

Oct 28 09 1:45 PM

Marlowe, I know very little about Rodney Moss and all I did was describe just how little I know about him - he was a teenager and the illegitimate son of Josefa. You leaped to the conclusion that I was trying to discredit him. I'm asking YOU, for the third or fourth time now, to give US the benefit of your 47 years of research and your supposed contacts with people in Dallas. That is what real researchers do - provide quotes and specific information. You have spectacularly failed to do that because you're a sad little liar who just wants to fight and pretend to be a victim. Like I've been bullying you since you joined this forum? I've been trolling your posts? Grow the fuck up.

And you, jiveass, are a narcissistic sockpuppet troll who came on this forum looking for an argument. Well, this video is for you:

Quote    Reply   

emeline

Silver Monarch

#240 [url]

Oct 29 09 3:11 AM

Here's what we're going to do.

Periol and I have issued several pleas to some of the posters on this thread not to engage in name calling, personal insults etc.

What I would LIKE to do is continue to let you all post freely and edit out any parts when you call each other low life scum (to paraphrase), but since the Eamped software evidently doesn't allow me or Periol the option of editing your posts after a certain time, only deleting them, that's not an option.

Therefore, continue to post freely.  HOWEVER, if your post contains vitriole and personal insults directed at any other member of this forum, that post will be deleted in it's entirety.    Don't say you weren't warned.

Smile, breathe and go slowly.’ ~Thich Nhat Hanh

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help