Remove this ad

tlr1138

Silver Monarch

#201 [url]

Oct 23 09 12:05 AM

But you still can't tell me their names? Most of the people involved in this case are dead by now.

You're not interested in debating because you don't know anything about this subject, Marlowe.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

djivass

Tinsel Tiller

#202 [url]

Oct 23 09 1:11 AM

These CTKA disinformation clones spend more time on the internet than John McAdams. 

McAdams being like the Washington Generals and CTKA the Harlem Globetrotters. Its all a scam.  

"Lets you and him have a fight"

The dead giveaway is the unbelievable time each "side" spends in online forums. And that's before one even takes into account the unprofessional reviews of writers like Russ Baker.

CTKA being the single biggest left wing gatekeeper on all matters JFK. Even going out of their way defending George Bush 41. 

It gives me much pleasure knowing that the assassination research sites have begun to publicly denounce CTKA. 

Quote    Reply   

djivass

Tinsel Tiller

#204 [url]

Oct 23 09 5:08 AM

You might try one of Jim Fetzer's sites. The one where he takes Lisa Pease to task for her ridiculous review of Peter Janney's book "Mary's Mosaic". Hers an inexcusable piece of trash.

About 2:16 here: http://nwopodcast.com/fetz/media/jim%20fetzer%20real%20deal-labor%20day%20super%20special.mp3

In the past Fetzer has been a little too tepid in response to the OBVIOUS efforts of disinformation associated w/CTKA. At least during the past 2 to 3 years or so. I'm speaking of his understated reply to CTKA's nonsensical mean spirited and lying review of Russ Baker and John Hankey. But I'm glad to see him  (Fetzer) step up to the plate and publicly denounce them. It needs to be said for goodness sake!

I'm certain that there must be at least a hundred different sources of disinformation on the assassination/conspiracy forums. Yet none of them had much respect from the real research community except CTKA. Not until CTKA recently exposed itself anyway. I'm speaking of course about people like Gary Mack and John McAdams. HUNDREDS of them apparently drawing stipends or outright pay to squash all serious dissent to the official story of JFK murder.

However what has struck my mind (and friends in the community) as "kinda scary" has been CTKA"s totally over the top, obvious move to the dark side just within the past few years. They seem completely intent and devoted to bringing down all forms of serious research. Actually going as far as defending and making excuses for Bush 41. 

Another humorous effort is Jim DiEugenio's quasi condemnation of John McAdams. Something I heard on BlackOp radio last year.Talk about the toss pot calling the kettle black! They're ON THE SAME TEAM FOR CHRISSAKES!!!

What you can look for from CTKA is response to these easy conclusions is obfuscation, denial, blame changing and name calling. But they won't address their dereliction of duty. Again we see the same kind of shameless responses from Dallas's own Gary Mack. He works too hard trying to defend his obvious efforts of disinformation.

But lest there be any doubt that this group is over the top???

Just watch Lisa Pease bobbing her head mindlessly at the Jim Douglas youtube discussion w/Oliver Stone. Appears autistic!  At first I wanted to cut her some slack. Didn't want to make fun of anyone's mannerisms. You know, why be so hard hearted?

However upon after reading her review of Peter Janney it dawned on me: She really has gone around the bend. And the autistic bobbing of the head a sign of some serious disturbance. 

"They just ain't right in the head"

Edited: You can't post the link directly so simply put these words in your search engine:   See for your self at about 9:00 minutes here: 

JFK and the UNSPEAKABLE: James Douglass, Oliver Stone, Lisa Pease  Oliver Stone, Lisa Pease (Ep. 1 of 5)

Just one of many places where Pease bobbs that head in silly fashion. Embarrassing! In fact ALL of CTKA's work has been embarrassing lately. Don't just take my word for it. Read their works for yourself.

Quote    Reply   

tlr1138

Silver Monarch

#205 [url]

Oct 23 09 1:56 PM

Djivass, I consider Jim Fetzer and his crew, who believe that almost every piece of photographic evidence was altered or fabricated, to be entirely non-credible. Some of them are even questioning the famous Altgens photo, which was published by AP 30 minutes after the assassination. Wow, the conspirators sure worked fast in those pre-Photoshop days!

So let's cut out the bullshit about people's personalities and tell me who you think was behind the assassination - Do you think the driver shot him? Do you think George Bush and the Illuminati were the plotters? Do you think the Zapruder film was fabricated during the few hours before it was developed and copies were made and handed off to the FBI and Secret Service? Do you think Tippit's body was used in JFK's autopsy? Do you think there were 3 bullet holes in the Stemmons Freeway sign? Any other nonsense I've missed?

I can already tell by your few posts, sir, that you are one of the multitudes of internet sockpuppet trolls who try to disrupt and divide the research community with garbage and innuendo.    

Quote    Reply   

#206 [url]

Oct 23 09 2:47 PM

You're not interested in debating because you don't know anything about this subject, Marlowe.

-tlr1138

Correction..The reason i won't  debate you is because you are such an obvious shill.....& you are also the reason I don't post on this forum very often......So put a feather in your cap for that......and I'm probably not the only one .

good day to you sir....

Quote    Reply   

tlr1138

Silver Monarch

#207 [url]

Oct 23 09 3:19 PM

An obvious shill for who, Marlowe? Because I don't agree with your pet theory, and you can't defend it very well?
I guess I'm just a big meanie because I don't think much of your beloved Alex Jones, or because I asked you to share the benefit of your 47 years of research here. Really unreasonable of me. Don't let me stop you from posting; I haven't even been here much in recent months.

Quote    Reply   

tlr1138

Silver Monarch

#209 [url]

Oct 23 09 11:29 PM

What exactly did Rodney Moss say? He was about 14 at the time of the assassination. From what I've read he was Josefa's illegitimate son.

Quote    Reply   

djivass

Tinsel Tiller

#210 [url]

Oct 25 09 5:02 AM

Correction..The reason i won't  debate you is because you are such an obvious shill.....& you are also the reason I don't post on this forum very often......So put a feather in your cap for that......and I'm probably not the only one .good day to you sir....

-marlowe

Got that right Marlowe. Am almost willing to bet that our Tir is part of one of many crews assigned to cut, past and challenge any legitimate statement on matters JFK and 9/11. To name only the two biggest Big Lies pulled on the American people.

Here it is almost 49 years after the fact and the powers that be STILL feel so threatened that they constantly haunt internet forums with ridiculous statements. And its silly! Counter-productive if you ask me. I can see why "they" want to bully everyone out of Dealey plaza on 11/13. That makes a little sense in "their" twisted world. But to mindlessly parrot the official story 24-7-365? Hey, like who cares? Think of how much that costs the bad guys...

Of more interest to me are the steps taken recently to expose CTKA. I've seen a few posts on the web taking them to task in the past few months and concurred with them wholeheartedly. Stranger than CTKA's complicity in disinformation of all matters JFK AND 9/11 is that they post such unprofessional stuff. So far they've been able to bully web-pages and get most the posts (those disagreeing and/or exposing them) pulled but how long can that go on?

In a way I think that CTKA is making a plea for help. Possibly anyway. Meaning that since their more recent complaints have been so obviously over the top (ie Coogan on John Hankey , Pease on Peter Janney, Di Eugenio pretending to disagree with John McAdams who really are on the same team) that it tells me that they may be making some desperate SOS call. Perhaps at some time in the past they were threatened by the darker powers. That was when they stopped being a friend to the community and started this campaign of disinfo. This when they first became servants of the creeps who dictated that they must tow the line or else.

At least this is the most positive thing we can say about CTKA. Otherwise the only alternative is that they were designed from the start to be agents of disinformation. 

Either way they are pretty useless. And so long as their statements remain so unprofessional I rest a little easier. Always a good feeling to see one's enemy fall on is sword!

So cheers to Coogan and Pease! Keep up the "good" work.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

emeline

Silver Monarch

#211 [url]

Oct 25 09 9:27 AM

Hey guys - marlowe, djivass and of course TLR - I've enjoyed reading what you've all had to say, good discussion.  Thank you all,  We sometimes  disagree with each other on this forum and that's a great thing, would be boring if we didn't!  - we can keep it civil like we nearly always do.  It's a good thing to have a spirited discussion.

It sounds like you're all very genuine in what you believe.

Some of us have had the privilege of knowing TLR through various forums for quite a long time now and he's always been straight up and an honourable man, definitely NOT a shill guys and I think - marlowe and djivass - if you'd known him as long as some of the rest of us, you'd see that like yourselves, he just wants the truth.

I hope you'll all continue what's been a good debate......

Smile, breathe and go slowly.’ ~Thich Nhat Hanh

Quote    Reply   

tlr1138

Silver Monarch

#212 [url]

Oct 25 09 12:48 PM

Djivass, who do you think was responsible for the assassination? Can you give me a straight answer without a long, rambling dissertation? Because so far you've said nothing of substance; only a lot of wild, unsubstantiated crap about CTKA and John McAdams all being in it together. That's troll talk until you demonstrate otherwise.

And thank you, Emeline. If I realized that I was working for Langley, I could quit my crappy day job. 

Quote    Reply   

djivass

Tinsel Tiller

#213 [url]

Oct 26 09 4:04 PM

Have you (Tir) looked outside the official story? Like at all?

Because if you did you would know that (among other important facts)

1. Lee Oswald was some kind of "sheep dipped" counter intel officer. His FBI informant number was 171. He had been groomed for intelligence work in Dallas by CIA officer George Demorenshildt. George a wealthy "White Russian" oil man of very conservative ilk. Took Oswald around to all the parties of the rich and famous Russian immigrants living in Dallas. So that blows the whole "Oswald was a Communist" lie by itself. Oswald's W-2 forms and tax returns have still not been released to the public. Like Mitt Romney's tax returns there is SOMETHING there. Much more exists in Oswald's history than I have space to write so lets go on...

2. George H. W. Bush spoke in Dallas at an oil man's meeting the day before JFK was killed in Dealey Plaza. Yet for some reason Bush 41 has no recollection of the days and events surrounding the murder of the president. On top of THAT old man Bush shows up on TWO FBI MEMOS titled "Assassination of President John F. Kennedy. One writ by Special Agent Graham Kitchell only 75 minutes after the assassination of the president!!!

CTKA, that useless tool of the establishment has denied Bush involvement in JFK murder. Even going so far as to offer a very weak alibi that Bush was really in Tyler, TX (forty minutes away from Dallas) speaking at the Rotary Club at the same time of the murder. Impossible in fact because the story simply can not fit the time frame. I could go into the reason for this but it should suffice that the story alleged to have been given by Bush does not fit the time frame of when Walter Cronkite announced the death of the President. To name only one inconsistency.

CTKA's own Jim DiEugenio has been confronted with this lie of his and he simply ignored it. Nor will his associate Seamus Coogan speak of it. Assuming there really is a Seamus Coogan that is. Strong evidence exists that Coogan is in fact a pseudonym for CTKA's Lisa Pease who writes in the same style as Coogan. In general Coogan will only respond w/unprofessional name calling. That in and of itself indicates that CTKA is a tool. As are quite a few of those who post on assassination web-sites.

To get started studying JFK assassination? First go to Jim Fetzer's site, then read Russ Baker's book "Family Of Secrets". 

And before studying John Hankey's great, brave work (John makes the strongest case for Bush involvement in murder of JFK)  I think that it is important that everyone read Seamus Coogan's twisted hit piece on John. Read all of Coogan's vitirol, lies, distortions, petty complaints etc. First and foremost expose CTKA for the tool that it is. And realize how much effort (by CTKA)  has been poured into attacking serious researchers.

Then relax and watch the show as CTKA destroys itself. Every time we debate them they dig a deeper and deeper hole for themselves. I think that lately one of the handlers behind them has realized this so they've simply stopped debating the issue. They certainly won't or are not debating me anymore and that is a mild disappointment.

I much enjoy skewering their easily exposed lies! Is good sport!

Quote    Reply   

tlr1138

Silver Monarch

#214 [url]

Oct 26 09 7:06 PM

Have I looked outside the official story? surprise Why don't you try looking through this thread I created, Sherlock? I've been studying this subject for 20 years.

Oswald was working for US intelligence? You don't say! Did you just discover that? Do you have any other brilliant insights to share with us? Maybe Jack Ruby was involved with the mafia too, do you think?

I would LOVE to put Poppy Bush in this plot, but there just isn't enough evidence of that, or for that matter the Bildberbergers or the Illuminati or the Federal Reserve or Nixon or the South Vietnamese or whatever group you're trying to blame beause you have a political axe to grind. We have to go where the evidence leads, as Harold Weisberg always said, not veer off into fantasy.

The evidence points to a faction within the CIA and Pentagon, plus some Cuban exiles and mobsters. Bush might have been part of the plot (he was certainly part of the CIA/anti-Castro movement during that time) but the evidence to prove it just isn't there.

And Seamus and Lisa Pease are clearly different people - there are videos of them online. Seamus is from New Zealand, Lisa is an American.

Quote    Reply   

djivass

Tinsel Tiller

#215 [url]

Oct 27 09 2:16 AM

I would LOVE to put Poppy Bush in this plot, but there just isn't enough evidence of that, o

-tlr1138

This is the typical post of a disinformation source. OF COURSE there's TONS of evidence linking Bush to Dealey Plaza 11/11/63!! There is more evidence putting Bush in Dallas than E. Howard Hunt for chrissakes!!!

There can be no more significant suspect in the assassination of JFK than Bush 41. To think otherwise is to do a total Bugioisi job.

Bush's got no alibi or memory? HELLOOO TLR? When that fails?

So then he said he was at the Kiwanis Club in Tyler, TX 11/22/63. This is the BALD FACED lie supported by CTKA's own Jim DiEugenio. Problem is...

He couldn't have made the speech at Kiwanis Club in Tyler when he said he did and yet still made the call to Graham Kitchell. Have you read the Kitchell memo??? The only person backing up the Tyler Texas Story is Aubrey Irby and this LIE only came out around the time that Irby passed away 

Aubrey Earl Irby Sr.
Services for Aubrey Earl Irby Sr., 86, of Tyler, will be held on Saturday, July 11, 2009, at 11 a.m. at Stewart Family Funeral Home chapel with the Rev. Scott Wiley officiating. A private burial will follow in Cathedral in the Pines Cemetery in Tyler.

The bullshit Irby excuse only shows up on the heels of Russ Baker's book "Family Of Secrets" showing that BUSH WAS IN DALLAS 11/22/63 which was published when? 2009 Hah Same year as Irby died.

So just like Bugliosi, Mack, McAdams and a thousand more I say that TLR is the purest form of disinformation.
???
I hope they at least pay him a decent stipend.

Quote    Reply   

periol

Silver Monarch

#216 [url]

Oct 27 09 5:51 AM

So just like Bugliosi, Mack, McAdams and a thousand more I say that TLR is the purest form of disinformation.???I hope they at least pay him a decent stipend.

-djivass

It is not acceptable on this forum to resort to personal attacks.  If you have something to bring to the discussion, do so.  Civil discourse only please.

There is already one warning in this thread from Emeline.  Further posts containing personal attacks against TLR or anyone else will be removed.  

Also, while we are on the subject, you would be surprised what a little common courtesy towards others does for enhancing your credibility.

Quote    Reply   

emeline

Silver Monarch

#217 [url]

Oct 27 09 11:27 AM

djivass, we're only a small forum but one of the reasons a lot of people particularly like this forum is because they tell me they feel "safe" here.  As Periol said, we simply do not flame each other.  This is a place where we often  go for literally months without even a hint of vitriole between the members because what we practice here is tolerance.  We don't have to agree with each other or even like or dislike the same things but we RESPECT each other.

It absolutely is NOT okay for you to suggest TLR is some kind of paid disinfo agent because he has a different viewpoint than you.   You're free to disagree with him, free to debate him, free to present your own theories and opinions....but please do NOT personally insult him.   It isn't necessary and as Periol says, it adds nothing to your credibility in the debate.  It just looks juvenile.......which is a shame because I think you may have a lot to offer this forum.

Lots of forums are battle zones, especially it seems JFK assassination forums.  This forum is NOT a battle zone. This is where a group of tolerant people with diverse ideas can calmly discuss all manner of subjects without directing any animosity or personal insults at anyone else.  We all just want the truth......and from that perspective we're all on the same team, right?    Please remember that, because that's what's important at the TFP.

Smile, breathe and go slowly.’ ~Thich Nhat Hanh

Quote    Reply   

djivass

Tinsel Tiller

#218 [url]

Oct 27 09 2:50 PM

Well Emeline let us look at Busgliosi, Mack, Mc Adams and various known clones of disinformation. OK what do they say? Each says

"There is no evidence to (fill in the blank) ..." 

Meanwhile there is evidence falling down out of the sky. Dropping like blood covered dead bodies with smoking guns all around. This is what the disinformation plant DOES! 

And in the case of what SOMEONE has said about George H. W. Bush saying 

"there is no evidence"... 

Yet there are hurricane clouds, and tidal surge full of evidence smashing through everything linking him to Dallas, the execution of the President and the cover up afterwards. As I've illustrated. 

People do not post such untruths without receiving pay for it. No honest person would do this.

So are you for the truth or against it Emeline? Because if you're not part of the solution what are you?

Quote    Reply   

djivass

Tinsel Tiller

#219 [url]

Oct 27 09 3:16 PM

Note: On these forums the webmasters and moderators are always under severe pressure to conform to the status quo. Which is essentially two ideas.

1. Adopt the official story of JFK, 9/11 etc. Or 

2. Promote the idea that the whole thing is one massive mystery and that we'll never know the whole story. 

Since 1976 when former CIA Director Casey said "we own everyone of significance within the media" OK so how much do you think "they" own now?

In fact they worm themselves on to every JFK forum everywhere. Should be no surprise. 

This is why i always throw down the gauntlet to the mods and why you should too.

"Are you part of the solution or part of the problem"? 

We need ten thousand heroes here. No time to cave in. Show 'em what you're made of.

Quote    Reply   

concernedmomma

Silver Monarch

#220 [url]

Oct 27 09 5:24 PM

Utter rubbish.

Well aren't you just a fun little lollipop triple dipped in psycho......

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help