Remove this ad

tlr1138

Silver Monarch

Lead

Jul 19 08 2:38 PM

Tags : :

The Secret Service had tagged the vehicles indicating their position in the Dallas motorcade; the president's car was supposed to be number 7, with the photographer's car directly in front (number 6), as usual, but last minute changes caused JFK's car to be moved to the number 2 position, and the photographer/press vehicles were moved farther back in the motorcade. 

Dallas Morning News photographer Thomas Dillard: "We lost our position out at the airport.  I understood we were supposed to have been quite a bit closer [to the President].  We were assigned as the prime photographic car which, as you probably know, normally a truck precedes the President on these things and certain representatives of the photographic press ride with the truck.  In this case, as you know, we didn't have any and this car that I was in was to take any photographs which was of spot-news nature...and the whole parade, the whole trip to town, I could only distinguish the President's car on very few occasions in high rises in the ground, when we got on hills.  It was difficult because the people in the cars ahead of me were sitting on the backs of cars which pretty well covered the President's car for me.  We had a very, very poor view of the President's car at any time from the time the parade started."

Dillard told Richard Trask: "The sad thing news-wise was the custom always was that a selected group of press people - photographers - were to ride a flat-bed truck in front of the President. That was standard procedure in all presidential parades. I was one of the selected photographers. I was the head man at my paper and a pretty good photographer...It was understood the flatbed was going to be there. But at the last moment it was canceled. We bounced around and ended up on one of those Chevrolet convertibles."

Watch as the two secret service men assigned to protect president Kennedy's motorcade are ordered to stand down just minutes before entering Dealey Plaza. 

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

tlr1138

Silver Monarch

#1 [url]

Jul 19 08 2:48 PM

A former FBI agent talks about Joseph Adams Milteer, a right-wing activist who was taped on Nov 9 1963 bragging about a plot to kill JFK from an office building with a rifle. The Miami police notified the FBI about Milteer, but the FBI did nothing.

Milteer: The more bodyguards he has, the easier it is to get him.

Somersett: Well, how in the hell do you figure would be the best way to get him?

Milteer: From an office building with a high-powered rifle. How many people does he have going around who look just like him? Do you know about that?

Somersett: No, I never heard that he had anybody. 

Milteer: He has about fifteen. Whenever he goes anyplace, they [not legible] he knows he is a marked man.

Somersett: You think he knows he is a marked man?

Milteer: Sure he does.

Somersett: They are really going to try to kill him?

Milteer: Oh yeah, it is in the working. Brown himself, Brown is just as likely to get him as anybody. He hasn't said so, but he tried to get Martin Luther King.

Somersett: He did.

Milteer: Oh yes, he followed him for miles and miles, and couldn't get close enough to him.

Somersett: You know exactly where it is in Atlanta, don't you?

Milteer: Martin Luther King, yeah.

Somersett: Bustus Street [phonetic].

Milteer: Yeah 530.

Somersett: Oh Brown tried to get him huh?

Milteer: Yeah.

Somersett: ...you know that Brown is operating strong.

Milteer: He ain't going for play you know...He is going for broke.

Somersett: ...Hitting this Kennedy is going to be a hard proposition, I tell you. I believe you may have figured out a way to get him, you may have figured out the office building and all that. I don't know how the Secret Service agents cover all them office buildings everywhere he is going...do you know whether they do that or not?

Milteer: Well, if they have any suspicion they do that, of course. But without suspicion, chances are that they wouldn't. You take there in Washington, of course it is the wrong time of the year, but you take pleasant weather, he comes out on the veranda and somebody could be in a hotel room across the way and pick him off just like that. 

Somersett: Is that right?

Milteer: Sure, disassemble a gun. You don't have to take a gun up there, you can take it up in pieces. All those guns come knock down. You can take them apart...Well, we are going to have to get nasty first [not legible]

Somersett: Yeah, get nasty.

Milteer: We have got to be ready, we have got to be sitting on go, too.

Somersett: Yeah, that is right. 

Milteer: There ain't no countdown to it, we have just got to be sitting on go. Countdown, they can move   in on you, and on go they can't. Countdown is all right for a slow prepared operation. But in an emergency operation, you have go to be sitting on go.

Somersett: Boy, if that Kennedy gets shot, we have got to know where we are at. Because you know   that will be a real shake, if they do that. 

Milteer: They wouldn't leave any stone unturned there. No way. They will pick up somebody within  hours afterward, if anything like that would happen, just to throw the public off. 

Somersett: Oh, somebody is going to have to go to jail, if he gets killed.

Milteer: Just like Bruno Hauptmann in the Lindbergh case, you know.

The FBI had files on Milteer, gave them to the Warren Commission, who promptly buried them for many years. Milteer remained a free man until his death in 1974.

"Re: Threat to Kill President Kennedy by J.A. Milteer November 9, 1963. On November 10, 1963, a source who has furnished reliable information in the past and in addition has furnished some information that could not be verified or corroborated, advised SA Leonard C. Peterson that J.A. Milteer on November 9, 1963, at Miami, Florida, made a  statement that plans were in the making to kill President John F. Kennedy at some future date; that Milteer suggested one Jack Brown of Chattanooga, Tennessee, as the man who could do the job and that he (Milteer) would be willing to help. Milteer reportedly said that he was familiar with Washington and that the job could be done from an office or hotel in the vicinity of the White House using a high-powered rifle. US Secret Service was advised of the foregoing information.

On November 23, 1963, J.A. Milteer was in the Union Train Station, Jacksonville, Florida, and at about 4:25pm on that date stated he was very jubilant over the death of President Kennedy. Milteer stated, 'Everything ran true to form. I guess you thought I was kidding you when I said he would be killed from a  window with a high-powered rifle.'  When questioned as to whether he was guessing when he  originally made the threat regarding President Kennedy, Milteer is quoted as saying, 'I don't do any guessing.' On the evening of November 23, 1963, Milteer departed Jacksonville, Florida, by automobile en route to Columbia, South Carolina. During this trip, Milteer stated that he had been in  Houston, Ft Worth, and Dallas, Texas, as well as New Orleans, Louisiana, Biloxi and Jackson, Mississippi, and Tuscaloosa, Alabama. Milteer said he was acquainted with one R.E. Davis of  Dallas, Texas, whom he described as a 'good man,' but did not indicate he was personally acquainted with Davis. Milteer did not indicate on what dates he was in the above cities except for Tuscaloosa [where] he contacted Robert Shelton of the United Klans of America...on the evening prior to the bombing of the 16th Street Baptist Church..."

Quote    Reply   

tlr1138

Silver Monarch

#2 [url]

Jul 19 08 2:52 PM

Parkland Hospital's Dr Shaw, who operated on Governor John Connally, explaining how the "magic bullet" - which supposedly was found on a stretcher and was already in the FBI's hands by this time - is actually still in Connally's leg and will be removed at a later time. 

Quote    Reply   

tlr1138

Silver Monarch

#3 [url]

Jul 19 08 3:01 PM

Dan Rather launches his career by lying about the Zapruder film - JFK's head going forward after he is hit in the head, rather than backward as the film shows.

Dec 6 1963 Life Magazine reported: "The doctor said one bullet passed from back to front on the right side of the President's head. But the other, the doctor reported, entered the President's throat from the front and then lodged in his body. Since by this time the limousine was 50 yards past Oswald and the President's back was turned almost directly to the sniper, it has been hard to understand how the bullet could have entered the front of his throat. Hence the recurring guess that there was a second sniper somewhere else. But the 8mm [Zapruder] film shows the President turning his body far around to the right as he waves to someone in the crowd. His throat is exposed - toward's the sniper's nest - just before he clutches it."  The article also said, "Three shots were fired. Two struck the President, one Governor Connally. All three bullets have been recovered - one, deformed, from the floor of the limousine; one from the stretcher that carried the President;  one that entered the President's body." ("End to Nagging Rumors: The Six Critical Seconds," by Paul Mandel 12/6/1963)

Obviously, this is a totally false description of the Zapruder film, and Life can't claim ignorance of its contents since they had bought the original film from Abraham Zapruder. The "Single Bullet Theory" has not been developed yet, and despite the autopsy done the night of November 22, apparently there is no knowledge of the wound in JFK's upper back or shoulder. So the throat wound is still assumed to be an entry wound.

Quote    Reply   

tlr1138

Silver Monarch

#5 [url]

Jul 21 08 3:52 PM

Watch Jesse Ventura - ex-Navy Seal - try to duplicate Oswald's three shots in 6 seconds. And against stationary targets rather than moving targets. 

Quote    Reply   

tlr1138

Silver Monarch

#6 [url]

Jul 25 08 1:33 AM

Before Oliver Stone's JFK, there was "Executive Action" (1973) with Burt Lancaster and Robert Ryan (two Hollywood lefties), a semi-fictionalized account of a big business/right wing conspiracy to kill Kennedy. Watch the whole film on Youtube:

Quote    Reply   

jeanmoulin

Tinsel Tiller

#7 [url]

Jul 25 08 2:25 AM

Good stuff, TLR1138. Incidentally some months ago I was trawling for used books for my shop and I came across one of E. Howard Hunt's spy novels - he wrote quite a few - a pulp paperback called Bimini Run. It was published in 1949. Amazingly, the protagonist is named Hank Sturgis-- almost identical to Frank Sturgis, who needs no introduction.

Quote    Reply   

tlr1138

Silver Monarch

#8 [url]

Jul 26 08 2:54 PM

I've never read any of Hunt's novels. Have you seen some of the videos on Youtube of Hunt's death-bed confessions? Personally, I think it's a limited hang-out. I think he deliberately didn't name some key people who were involved, played down his own involvement (I was just a "bench-warmer").

I'm reading "JFK and the Unspeakable"; the author does an excellent job of summing up everything we know about the case to date. 

Quote    Reply   

tlr1138

Silver Monarch

#9 [url]

Sep 9 08 7:32 PM

Watch this 1966 debate between William F. Buckley and Warren Commission critic Mark Lane

Buckley is so trusting of authorities. But hey! Buckley served two years in the CIA in the early 1950s in Mexico City - E. Howard Hunt was his boss. devil

Quote    Reply   

#10 [url]

Sep 23 08 1:47 PM

JFK Assassination by Driver! Zapruder Film Stabilized Filtered High Definition! 

The Secret Service man sitting next to the driver, Kellerman was promoted after

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roy_Kellerman (he was the one in charge and stayed with all evidence and coaxed the physicians as to what happened)

The driver William Greer ......

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Greer

Another issue is that Jackie O. looks like she was attempting to remove herself from the car when she hiked onto that trunk (as most people might do) and that Secret Service agent appears to be pushing her back into the back seat on purpose. sad

This does not mean that others were not involved as we do mostly all feel Johnson was involved plus more could be planted throughout the drive (and behind the plan). It was Johnson's idea to have Kennedy go to Texas in the first place. After watching this I now am placing the driver (mind controlled or not) as the one who fired the gun that killed President Kennedy. It would be just like the Illuminati or whomevers to purposely have one Irish man kill another (to make appear less of any type of racial-govt-$$$-foreign type of murder issue.

As the truths come out...we can finally memorialize the one President that was there to help us and our nation. It is like grieving him all over again, but he deserves the truths to come out and our respects. 

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

tlr1138

Silver Monarch

#11 [url]

Sep 24 08 12:06 AM

Specific, you're driving me crazy, and it's a short drive. How would Greer have done this without one of the many witnesses on Elm Street seeing him? One of the dozen railroad workers standing on the freeway overpass overlooking the car would have seen it.

How would he have aimed the pistol while holding it where it supposedly is? He could easily have shot the Connallys or Jackie.

http://www.jfklancer.com/greer.html

Kennedy was clearly hit in the head with one or two high-powered RIFLE bullets, possibly fragmenting bullets. You'd need a .357 Magnum to do that much damage.

Also, Clint Hill was Jackie's personal SS agent and he came to Texas only because she insisted on it. He was the ONLY agent to react that day. Jackie was in shock and trying to retrieve a piece of JFK's skull.

Quote    Reply   

#12 [url]

Sep 24 08 12:58 AM

Thanks for this, tlr.
We need to have more background on this turning point in our nation's history.
As time passes, it becomes easier for people to come forward and tell the truth, (I hope so, anyway.)
Isn't it interesting, that "witnesses" near the grassy knoll, or those who heard the second shot, suddenly died or "disappeared" under strange circumstances, in early stages of investigation?

A witness came forward, stating that Kennedy received inside information from Eisenhower, early in his Presidency, and a warning to watch his step. Eisenhower knew where a lot of bodies were buried.
sad

Quote    Reply   

tlr1138

Silver Monarch

#13 [url]

Sep 24 08 2:11 AM

Unfortunately, after almost 50 years all of the people involved in the plot are probably dead now (E. Howard Hunt may have been the last), and many involved in the cover-up are gone too. I was hoping Gerald Ford would admit on his death bed that the Warren Commission was a fraud. I'm hoping Arlen Specter will grow a conscience before he dies and do the same thing.

Are you referring to the story where Eisenhower realized by the end of his presidency that the military and CIA often did things without his knowledge? He wasn't always sure whether Curtis LeMay or some other general might start WWIII all by himself. That's where his "military-industrial complex" speech came from.

Quote    Reply   

#14 [url]

Sep 24 08 5:13 AM

My opinion is my opinion, the video shows it anyhow. Far from the only one who thinks this. I read Tuesday that someone from Texas befriended a younger one in Connally's family, simply came out and asked him, he said the driver shot Kennedy. The driver is a leftie, could tell that before even seeing this video.

I feel he was chosen to do it as he was Irish and they didnt want prying eyes into any other area. Why would anyone be promoted after being in charge after a President was killed? More like fired would be the way.

I think it was only 2 years later that the driver was on disability also, granted by the govt. I simply do not see why you question it tlr to be honest, you say that about my thoughts and I am throwing it back at you as .....???

On top of that many doctors/witnesses have come forward and have stated what the commission stated even about the gunshot wounds are totally wrong.

To choose an agent from a similar heritage would actually dispel the Cuba issues, etc. also put others off track as they would never want to think that. Norwegians did not want to either recently but ?? Might start an intl issue if someone else did it......they want it contained, easier to cover up if it is being covered up. I am sticking to the driver as stated, it was all planned bigtime, the only mistake Kennedy made was trusting others.

I also am not stating he was a perfect person as he had his issues....yet I am stating he was trying to change the damages down by previous administrations and others that were involved in so many things to deceive us all. For those issues I will post this video....please listen.

stick with the video, he goes through the history

Quote    Reply   

#15 [url]

Sep 24 08 5:46 AM

‪Did the driver shoot JFK? (revised)‬‏ - YouTube

http://youtu.be/DguBcLpWBS0

This video is from a Digital copy from the Original Zap. Film.

Not a dark film copy of a dark film copy of a copy. All I ask is for you watch it specific.

It's narrated, frame-by frame. There's circles and arrows pointing to relevant things.

The drivers hands are seen clearly, before and during the shooting.

Please make an informed judgment once you've seen it.

Quote    Reply   

#16 [url]

Sep 24 08 11:09 AM

Are you referring to the story where Eisenhower realized by the end of his presidency that the military and CIA often did things without his knowledge? He wasn't always sure whether Curtis LeMay or some other general might start WWIII all by himself. That's where his "military-industrial complex" speech came from.
  - tlr

Yes, Eisenhower was sitting on all the facts about the advent of high technology from downed UFO's. And agreements with regressive ET representatives who had no love for humanity. The military used the fear quotient to guarantee total control of all back-engineered off-planet technologies. (More than one book has been written about the compartmentalization of Cosmic Top Secret intel, held back from President Eisenhower.) It came too late, though -- Eisenhower already knew enough. In my opinion, the facts he DID know outshadow what he DIDN'T. However, his "Need to Know" status was gradually downgraded to zero. Kennedy inherited Eisenhower's zeal to displace the total secrecy within the military-industrial complex / CIA. One of Eisenhower's former Chief of Staff, a Brigadier General, brought information to Steven Greer of the Disclosure project, concerning ET knowledge and technology exchange, which 'went black' - [Above Top Secret] - three weeks after Eisenhower knew about it.

Eisenhower shared all the ET / technology agreement information with John Kennedy and apparently they felt the hub of the loss of the 'deep black' control, was through something called the Special Operations Coordinating Group, which was part of the National Security Council.

It's interesting to note that the first thing John Kennedy did when he took office was sign a presidential directive abolishing the Special Operations Coordinating Group. No one knows exactly who they are in this secret compartmentalized group, but they're not only connected to intelligence, but also to all the black programs, secret space programs, etc. There is conjecture that some of these people are governors of the Federal Reserve, because they control the money, and it's really all about the money.  No one knows for a fact.

What's interesting is, after JFK's assassination, the very first thing Johnson did when he got back into the White House was to recreate the Special Operations Coordinating Group, now known as "Special Group" in the National Security Council.
(This information came through Steven Greer and Alex Collier. Reported publicly in 2009.)

Truman had already signed the NSA into being. The military-industrial corporate takeover was pretty much a done deal, from WWII onward.  Inside NASA, DOD and secret science installations, they have a saying, passed on by Richard Hoagland:            

"The lie is different for every level, and you never know quite what to believe, because each security level of information is compartmentalized and completely separated from every other."

A quotation by Dr. Michael J. Wolfe:
           "Truth is just another lie, waiting to be uncovered." Those in secret technology sectors have been fed so much disinformation, that they've almost given up on the truth.

Quote    Reply   

tlr1138

Silver Monarch

#17 [url]

Sep 24 08 11:55 PM

My opinion is my opinion, the video shows it anyhow. Far from the only one who thinks this. I read Tuesday that someone from Texas befriended a younger one in Connally's family, simply came out and asked him, he said the driver shot Kennedy. The driver is a leftie, could tell that before even seeing this video.
I feel he was chosen to do it as he was Irish and they didnt want prying eyes into any other area. Why would anyone be promoted after being in charge after a President was killed? More like fired would be the way.

-specific

No, the video doesn't show it. If you look at the links Powerdown and I provided, you'll see that's it's not a gun. There are also people who think the Z-film shows Jackie shooting him with a derringer. There are other people who think the Z-film was entirely fabricated by the CIA, and the "real" Zapruder film is still being hidden from us.

And can you provide a link to this story about "someone from Texas"?

Look, if you want to believe the Illuminati hired an Irishman to kill an Irishman, that's your choice. If other people want to believe that little greys conspired with Hollow Earth Nazis to kill JFK, that's their choice. It just doesn't happen to fit with the facts as we know them. I still try to study history by looking at facts and evidence, not just linking to internet garbage.

Quote    Reply   

#18 [url]

Sep 25 08 4:10 AM

Apologies, if my tinfoil sounds unreasonable, and I've derailed this thread.
I just posted a witness testimony from Brigadier General Sherman Adams, who was Chief of Staff for Eisenhower. He stated to Steven Greer that Eisenhower had all the facts about UFO reverse technologies going 'deep black,' for the benefit of the Military and Space agencies.

Eisenhower and Kennedy began to question what was going on, and discovered deep intel sources which kept the US President out of the loop.

"If other people want to believe that little greys conspired with Hollow Earth Nazis to kill JFK, that's their choice."
  - tlr

"Hollow Earth" or "Little Greys" have nothing to do with it. We all admit that "UFO's" exist.
Sorry that the facts of this case haven't come out in print, as yet.
-
We have a lot to learn about what really has been going on inside the Military-Industrial Corporation / complex. (MIC)
Kennedy made so many enemies fighting to get the facts on the MIC / CIA conglomerates, it's no wonder he didn't survive. Never mind attempting to regulate the Federal Reserve!  A true hero usually turns out to be a dead hero.

Quote    Reply   

#19 [url]

Sep 25 08 1:21 PM

I have a little thing I do that I like to call "Mr. X's Razor".  It kinda goes like this . . .

If I can show just cause that a given conspiracy theory COULD be reasonably explained away by either apathy, entropy or stupidity, (without them being cumulative to the point of ridiculousness), I take it as an axiom that, if all things are equal, one or more of those three things are responsible for the given events that just seem to be conspiratorial. 

In the case of JFK, there is just too much that cannot be dismissed in this way.  However I believe that the given evidence we have from the Zapruder film shows that due to the angle of Kennedy's movement at the final shot, it would seem wholly impossible for the driver to turn around and shoot a handgun at his angle to cause that reaction.  

Secondly, whatever did hit Kennedy had to be enormous, as the trauma as viewed by the film shows an explosion to the right side of his head, that in normal circumstances I would have called an exit wound, but again due to his body movement, I can only conclude it has to be an entrance.   Therefore I doubt there is a caliber handgun that is in existence, (with the exception of a sawed off shotgun with a pistol grip), that could have been fired and do what we are witnessing on the film.  Since what the driver seems to be holding is not that, I can only conclude that the driver did not fire the last shot.  

No I believe what we have hear is a case of stupidity on the part of the driver.  I think that the agent panicked and probably hesitated, slowed the vehicle and tried to turn around to see what was going on behind him and ended up seeing the fatal shot.  What he should have been doing is flooring the car and getting out of there, but his moment hesitation probably caused the life of Kennedy by him slowing down to look.  

IN MY HUMBLE OPINION . . . Based solely on what I see in the film, I believe that Kennedy suffered a fatal head shot from his right front, at roughly 45-60 degrees angle to his direct front, and at horizontal to slightly elevated plane, close to even to the height of his head.  I believe he was shot with a large round, thus the massive trauma to his head, that was more than likely a 12 to 16 gauge slug fired at a range of no more than 25-30 ft.  I will allow others to figure out where that places the shooter at in relation to where Kennedy was.  

Quote    Reply   

tlr1138

Silver Monarch

#20 [url]

Sep 25 08 3:11 PM

Goodnessknows, I wasn't referring to your post, sorry if you thought that. I'll reply more on it later when I have more time.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help