Remove this ad

Lead

May 26 08 4:26 AM

Tags : :

"Portions of the now east coast of New York, or New York City itself, will in the main disappear. This will be another generation, though, here; while the southern portions of Carolina, Georgia -- these will disappear. This will be much sooner. The waters of the lakes will empty into the Gulf, rather than the waterway over which such discussions have been recently made. It would be well if the waterway were prepared, but not for that purpose for which it is at present being considered. Then the area where the entity is now located (Virginia Beach) will be among the safety lands, as will be portions of what is now Ohio, Indiana and Illinois, and much of the southern portion of Canada and the eastern portion of Canada; while the western land -- much of that is to be disturbed as, of course much in other lands." - 1941  http://near-death.com/experiences/cayce11.html

Edgar Cayce was a famous psychic, prophet, and healer of the early 20th Century, who was supposedly able to tap into the Universal Consciousness.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

broil

Aluminati

#2 [url]

May 26 08 8:22 PM

Thanks, I was just thinking I'd post that in case anyone is thinking of bugging out to a safer area.

Jesus saves, Buddha empties, Krishna recycles.

Quote    Reply   

#5 [url]

May 27 08 1:36 AM

Illinois has 11 nuclear reactors. Sounds like a real safe place to be when the earth is in upheaval.

-tlr1138

The world has some 400 odd reactors  so what will happen to them , if they are not shut down ? 

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

tlr1138

Silver Monarch

#6 [url]

May 27 08 1:50 AM

The world has some 400 odd reactors  so what will happen to them , if they are not shut down ? 

-chesire

That's true, there will be no "safe places,"  but I guess Cayce didn't foresee nuclear power plants.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help