Remove this ad
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

emeline

Silver Monarch

#1 [url]

Apr 25 08 6:26 AM

Fires in Tokyo, 6 metres tsunami warning issued....please hold these people in your thoughts and prayers.

Smile, breathe and go slowly.’ ~Thich Nhat Hanh

Quote    Reply   

emeline

Silver Monarch

#2 [url]

Apr 25 08 6:29 AM

Cars and trucks being carried away as the tsunami hits.

7.9.  Holy cow, that's a "catastrophic earthquake" obviously but very close to a "great earthquake" (8 or over) of which they only expect one a year around the world.

Smile, breathe and go slowly.’ ~Thich Nhat Hanh

Quote    Reply   

#4 [url]

Apr 25 08 6:52 AM

I just got up because I couldn't fall asleep and got onto my tiny laptop to see if anyone was in the palace, and read this.

How horrible.  8.8

You know, at some point they are going to have to tell us the truth about what is going on.

These poor people.  And not even a month after New Zealand.

And they are sure equivocal on MSNBC.  "Buildings shake in Tokio."  Thy had to have done much more than that.

Quote    Reply   

#10 [url]

Apr 25 08 7:23 AM

Folks, that's the end of Japan's economy.  Somebody on GLP said that the Dow futures dropped 80 points within minutes.

I'm watching it live on Aljazeera and it's hit the main island.  It's obvious that it's hit a highly populous area.  I'm seeing an airport gone.  Can you imagine the suffering that is going to go on with this?  People trapped.  Thousands and thousands of people trapped on top of buildings.  In buildings.

Horrible, horrible.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#20 [url]

Apr 25 08 7:46 AM

I'm watching video of people trying to escape it in their cars and trucks and being washed away by a wall of debris.  So, so sad.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help