Remove this ad

concernedmomma

Silver Monarch

#162 [url]

Mar 18 08 1:11 AM

Intresting about the mussles. When they die they would just open and 'fall' out of their shell so the shells being washed up on the beach would just mean they died befor getting there. So that makes me curious about what exactly is happening 'below' the surface ..deeper..where we can't see.

This in turn makes me wonder. When I was growing up I was always told of the underground river that flowed from one of the local lakes to another that was probably 100 miles away. People would drown in one and turn up in the other and vice versa even tho one lake was a higher elevation. Really fabulious tinfoil stuff with American Indian lore and myth thrown in for good measure. Anyway I am sure there are rivers that flow into the ocean that aren't exactly monitored hence connecting the dead fish on beaches with the dead birds inland?

Well aren't you just a fun little lollipop triple dipped in psycho......

Quote    Reply   

emeline

Silver Monarch

#163 [url]

Mar 18 08 1:48 AM

CM, that's interesting about the rivers. Certainly something to think about.

The thing with these mussels is that even when they're dead they often stay clamped shut.  That's why they warn people here all the time that a closed mussel might not be fresh but might have a dead, decaying mussel inside it's closed shell. 

Smile, breathe and go slowly.’ ~Thich Nhat Hanh

Quote    Reply   

mgb

Aluminati

#164 [url]

Mar 18 08 5:16 AM

I don't know if this could be related, but it seems like a possibility to me. I found this article talking about how scientists have found that the corexit is not degrading in the ocean and is being carried in deep ocean currents. This article explains it in pretty good detail:

http://www.whoi.edu/page.do?pid=7545&tid=282&cid=89188&ct=162

Now I'll put my tin hat on:
I have read many reports in alternative media that they are still using the dispersants, if that is so, and it is not degrading this is going to affect marine life all over the world. I have a feeling that the gusher is probably still gushing and that they are feeding the corexit underwater to minimize the amount of oil coming up. They have created an underwater river of death. I hope I am wrong in this assesment. Would love for you guys to tell me I am just going nuts trying to connect these things.

Quote    Reply   

emeline

Silver Monarch

#165 [url]

Mar 18 08 7:35 AM

mgb, thanks for that.  I was cruising some sites the other day where they said the spraying of corexit was STILL going on.  I was astonished. surprise

Quote    Reply   

mgb

Aluminati

#166 [url]

Mar 18 08 8:05 AM

I saw a youtube video the other day of someone who works for a shipping company showing containers of corexit ready to be shipped. I will try to find it tomorrow and post it if I can. I'll just have to try and remember where I saw it posted. I read so many different sites nowadays it is hard to remember where I see things.

Quote    Reply   

screech

Tinsel Tiller

#168 [url]

Mar 19 08 1:55 AM

I needed to take a tin break and have completely lost track of this thread! Just wanted to say thanks to you all for the work you've done, I've skimmed it over quickly but will go back and read it properly.

Emeline, thank you for the message from Sedna. I will reflect on it for a while and PM you so as not to derail this thread.

Quote    Reply   

emeline

Silver Monarch

#170 [url]

Mar 19 08 8:49 AM

Thanks mgb.  It seems rather ominous doesn't it?

I found this letter here which he wrote on Jan 16, 2011 and see the excerpt.  He thinks it might STILL be being used....

http://www.protecttheocean.com/corexit-letter/

Corexit Letter from Louisiana Senator to Obama

Mr. President, my concern is that this toxic and damaging chemical is still being used and it will compound the long-term damage to our state, our citizens, our eco-system, our economy, our seafood industry, our wildlife and our culture.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

concernedmomma

Silver Monarch

#172 [url]

Mar 19 08 3:15 PM

She looks soo soo tired and worn the hell out. Bless her.  Really sad to see the changes and think of it from afar and see the progression just from having seen how full of life she was at the start of this disaster to how she is now.

Quote    Reply   

concernedmomma

Silver Monarch

#173 [url]

Mar 20 08 5:47 AM

Okay so, bare with me please ...

I was sat here kinda bored with all the snow and what not and was surfing around the net and 'it' hit me.

This is a record snow storm and the TV in the back ground was saying how Pres Obama was talking to Beebe ( instantly caught my attention because of the dead birds right)  Turns out its Governor Beebe ..what are the odds eh? Anyway still of Arkansas and he(Obama) is sending in FEMA for relief aid. Erm ok but I live North of this area and we got hit with the snow harder? as far as I can tell Arkansas didn't get hit 'bad' by this storm other than a tornado? But no reports here about any damage or anything .( I could be wrong I just havent seen it)

So annnyway, POP, they did HAARP! It was HAARP that killed those birds and that guy back in this thread in that video talking about them 'testing' it for a bigger hit was spot on. The one that did the coords and lined it up with the angle. I mean what are the odds that for that whole storm FEMA goes to Beebe? Also a tornado hits there during a snow storm?  I think also they have used that area for alot of testing. If you look back in the news for Beebe/fema you will see lot's of different instances of disaster for that town.

Anyway I had to share and see what say you all.
 Also want to add ..whats one of the best ways to kill off a bug/disease/virus? Extreme cold? So what if they released a test ..it killed the birds then they do HAARP to kill the virus befor it can jump/mutate? Or do I have that wrong? It would make sense for the dead animals in Australia as well since they are having a record storm too.  Right?

Quote    Reply   

emeline

Silver Monarch

#176 [url]

Mar 20 08 10:46 AM

CM, it seems to me that we can be sure of a few things.  The weather is extraordinary.   For whatever reason, whether it be manmade climate change, natural climate change, weather wars, who knows?  Maybe all of them.  But Houston, we got a real problem with the weather.

I still believe they have information about the climate they are not telling us.

Second, the oceans seem to be increasingly toxic and empty.    Sea birds are STARVING.  We know that for a fact.      Sure a lot of it is down to overfishing and greed,  pollution, the global weather weirding
and so on but how much is the GOM disaster affecting the world's oceans? 

NOAA projections for BP oil spill is world wide catastrophe (Video)

Continue reading on Examiner.com: NOAA projections for BP oil spill is world wide catastrophe (Video) - National Political Spin | Examiner.com http://www.examiner.com/political-spin-in-national/noaa-projections-for-bp-oil-spill-is-world-wide-catastrophe-video#ixzz1CtKFlsTy

BP oil slick could hit East Coast in weeks: government scientists

This is from last year but might still be worth reading.
A map predicting just how far north and how into the Atlantic the oil spill could reach.
A map predicting just how far north and how into the Atlantic the oil spill could reach.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/2010/06/03/2010-06-03_bp_oil_slick_could_hit_east_coast_in_weeks__and_spread_to_new_york__beyond_gover.html#ixzz1CtL66pxg

Quote    Reply   

#178 [url]

Mar 20 08 1:18 PM

Concernedmomma,

I think that the TV in the background you heard may have been about Obama talking to Israel's Prime Minister Benjamin "Bibi" Netanyahu about sending aid/food to Egypt.  Beebe and Bibi sound alike. 

Quote    Reply   

concernedmomma

Silver Monarch

#179 [url]

Mar 21 08 12:15 AM

Torchsinger, I at first thought that as well but I Binged it ..

January 29th.

President Obama Declares Emergencies in Arkansas and Kentucky

http://www.hvpress.net/news/138/ARTICLE/6309/2009-01-29.html

This was befor the snow hit and like I said I dont see the damage reports waranting this??

**The Governor of Arkansas is Mike Beebe ..No kidding

Quote    Reply   

paxam

Tin Warrior

#180 [url]

Mar 22 08 3:21 PM

http://www.thebigwobble.com/2011/02/more-strange-animal-behavior-more-than.html

'They're prevalent at this time of year but what amazed me was the sheer numbers of them.
'There were tens of thousands of them - I'd say maybe 100,000.
'I kept on flying for about 20 miles and they just kept on coming.
'It's common to see large predatory sharks come in and feed on schools of bait

More proof that the gulf is in it's final death throes.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help