Remove this ad

periol

Silver Monarch

#121 [url]

Mar 13 08 8:51 PM

To take this even deeper into tin, you could see how the reporting of these mass deaths could be preparing the ground for the kind of UFO announcement that's been rumored - you know, a "aliens don't have our best interests at heart" sort of announcement.  "They're here and they want to eat you" kind of a thing...

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#122 [url]

Mar 14 08 12:03 AM

I haven't read everyone's comments from today yet, but I'll tell you a good way to find out if this is true or not:

call the little towns that this stuff supposedly happened in.  Call their newspapers.  Most little towns have some kind of weekly.  Call them.  Just call some random  people from their white pages.  Ask them if they saw the hundreds or thousands of birds. 

I suppose you could even do it in foreign countries.  Go on Italian forums, or British forums, or wherever.  Ask those people if they saw the thousands of dead seals, fish, birds, etc.

Quote    Reply   

#123 [url]

Mar 14 08 12:06 AM

Em, per your comment about why the media is making such a big deal over those birds, and ignoring the plight of other creatures....well, I watched a horrific documentary in a class I'm taking.

Facing the Storm

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CCMQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.highplainsfilms.org%2Ffp_bison.html&ei=QwhCTZbFHoSq8Aa81bmRAg&usg=AFQjCNGE4oE0LPT5dpxVC6pDWzllhSWBSQ

You want to watch something that makes you know they dont give a shit about animals, this would be one. 

Quote    Reply   

steveb

Tinsel Tiller

#125 [url]

Mar 14 08 12:32 AM

it is a pleasure to discuss this topic with you, the members of this thread. you really carry this discussion forward, all of us, but i feel emeline is thinking especially out of the box and is moderating exellently ! 

There might indeed be a need to make people feel fear, in order for them to become  more willing to   do what must be done in the future...   the media is in fact obviously massively  changing the willingness to take action, or to accept a downgrading of standards.  , just to help the climate recover. 

Emeline asked the following question:  " Wouldn’t ALL the countries of the world be reacting/changing if they KNEW manmade actions WERE causing environmental cataclysm?"   Brilliant !   this might be a possible motivation behind staged news reports. 

the “man-made”  climate change !  The mass-death-reports indeed do have the impact to make people act differently in the future, especially If another event comes round the corner and into the scene.  people will be "prepared" - 

even tough it remains hypothetical -  this is the first concludent strategy someone might have had.
I really appreciate those toughts.   

But actually, one question remains unanswered. Let us pretend many of the stories ARE staged.  Then how on earth is it possible to fool journalists all around the world so fundamentally, that they all publish those articles without checking their sources for plausibility?

did all those  articles really all leak through  the press without sufficient  cecks on authenticity and credibility of the statements they published?   did not a single journalist ask questions about the missing details , or the desire to publish pictures of his/her own? 

this question should probably bother us for another while, should it not?

conclusion A: in fact: all those reports about mass-deaths certainly have the potential to fundamentally change the behaviour of mankind in the future. be they staged or not. 

B: how come no press-headquarter stumbled upon the lack of details and pictures within their reports? - has the  professional press not learned to check sources ? has the  professional press not learned to get hold of god pictures for the stories they publish? 

Quote    Reply   

concernedmomma

Silver Monarch

#126 [url]

Mar 14 08 1:45 AM

B: how come no press-headquarter stumbled upon the lack of details and pictures within their reports? - has the  professional press not learned to check sources ? has the  professional press not learned to get hold of god pictures for the stories they publish? 

-steveb

I think in many ways News has gone so big as to now actually hinder itself.  Just think of the many stories needed to keep networks running day and night with 'fresh' items of appeal.  It's actually rather stunning when you then think stuff like ...' Nothing ever happens in my town'

How many people can say that day in and day out ..so where does all this news then come from.

Another thing American news is very sensationalistic. If you watch it for any length of time you really do start to get paranoid. You start to watch over your shoulder waiting for that terrorist to come walking up behind you in your nice safe little town and stab you in the back ..because well gosh hun, it's just happening like mad all over the place. I mean ..your not even safe going to Safeway now days are you? It says so on TV.

Just how much of the daily news we watch is actual story and how much is embellishment? I'd give it a 10-90 at best lol .

Basically I am just saying when you think about that ..how normal it is for them to embellish even the big stories well then little stuff is not such a jump is it?

Well aren't you just a fun little lollipop triple dipped in psycho......

Quote    Reply   

#127 [url]

Mar 14 08 3:42 AM

Just another vegetable for the stew pot:

Birds Are Best at Holding Quantum Entanglement

http://www.wired.com/wiredscience/2011/01/quantum-birds/

"European robins can maintain quantum entanglement in their eyes a full 20 microseconds longer than the best laboratory systems, say physicists investigating how birds may use quantum effects to “see” Earth’s magnetic field.

The quantum compass mechanism hasn’t been conclusively demonstrated, but multiple lines of research point towards its existence. Findings like this one underscore its apparently extraordinary sophistication.

“How can a living system have evolved to protect a quantum state as well – no, better – than we can do in the lab with these exotic molecules?” said quantum physicist Simon Benjamin of the University of Oxford and the National University of Singapore, a co-author of the new study. “That really is an amazing thing.”

[found at RigInt]

Quote    Reply   

#128 [url]

Mar 14 08 5:01 AM

momma- per your last comment:

I think the best thing that could ever happen to this world is for the internet to go down.  Hear me out.  This is just one. more. thing.  It's been not only the trajectory of empire, but the trajectory of "civilization," unchecked, and unimpeded.

And that's why I think the internets will NOT go down, at least not by the hand of empire.  They NEED it.  I'll even go further:  IT is THEM.  Just as credit cards are them.  And televisions are them.  And big box stores are them.  And fast food is them.  etc.

Yes, we are able to learn about more, but (so far, at least) what has it gotten us?  Just MORE.  More. More. More.  But...ironically....no "change."  Hey!  I'm still waiting for that unmasking of the Vatican that the web bots promised us, lo those many moons ago.  ;)

Nope, if we want change it'll be about us cutting the cord, and learning what our neighbors are up to.  Local gossip rather than planetary gossip, if you will.  And, although few of us can remember it, the more locally our gossip emanated, the more innocent our world.  At least theoretically.  Concretely, of course, depended upon  one's own situation, I suppose.

However, do I think this will happen?  No, I don't.  I think this whole shebang has but one already written finish....which, probably, (though I don't think it's "truth", either) will end up being another beginning.  Such a strange place, isn't it?

Quote    Reply   

concernedmomma

Silver Monarch

#129 [url]

Mar 14 08 5:06 AM

Okay so let me get this straight...the birds drop dead because they happened to fly past a rift in the earths magnetic field which boom killed them.

This same rift said to be pulling the earth apart, making the fault lines ready for a big break up (New madrid) and also turn the earth on its axis making the north pole the south pole and so on and so on.?

Maybe we really are seeing the end of time..doesnt one of the bible revelations say something about the sea of dead fish? People never noticed it so bad befor because hello ..it wasnt this bad befor! 

Quote    Reply   

concernedmomma

Silver Monarch

#130 [url]

Mar 14 08 5:15 AM

By the way I 100% agree about the internet being taken down. I know on the surface it seems like it would be a bad thing but deep down it is wrecking so much.

The internet isn't really used so much for learning as it is for information but I submit that information is harmful. It keeps people from interacting with eachother. It dumbs you down because after you search for the few little kernals that are of intrest to you you move on to the boredom of games and repetition. Just look at the games on facebook. My gawd 10million people all playing farmville each day? and it goes like that down the list ..11 million playing frontierville ..how many million playing WoW? or whatever other craze?

Game zombies.
Alas me thinks this is a topic for it's own thread ..Hehehe (sorry for off topic Em )

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

concernedmomma

Silver Monarch

#131 [url]

Mar 14 08 5:34 AM

Just thought I'd throw this in ...if a mass of people drop dead on this day I will be cacking myself.

2011 AD—On May 21st, Judgment Day will begin and the rapture (the taking up into heaven of God’s elect people) will occur

Quote    Reply   

emeline

Silver Monarch

#132 [url]

Mar 14 08 10:21 AM

Steve, thanks for those comments and thoughts - and Lou and CM.

Basically I think we have a few options we could start to look at here:

1. The “mass bird/fish/animal deaths” which have gotten onto most people’s radar lately comprise:

a. “Mass deaths” that just occur in the normal scheme of things. In other words it’s just BAU but this time the media - for some unknown reason - went into overdrive and decided to give them an enormous amount of publicity all around the globe. It seemed even worse than usual because some news outlets made some of the events look a lot more dramatic or mysterious than they really were.

b. It was an “orchestrated phenomenon”, some kind of psych-op in effect. Since the result has been widespread alarm and fear that would clearly have been one of the goals of those who would manufacture this saga.

c. There really are a lot more mass bird/fish/animal deaths, but the journalistic coverage is of poor quality.

This seems to be the original report from Arkansas which most of the others picked up on:

http://www.todaysthv.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=136195&catid=2

If you watch that video it seems very strange. Dozens of officials turned up in hazmat uniforms with masks while residents just walked around. It said officials even FLEW over the area to look at the dead blackbirds on the ground. Seem a little odd? And in that video it shows no actual MASS of dead birds. Hmmm.

To get an idea what’s really going on here I think we’d need hard evidence from the last several years of mass bird/fish/animal deaths. We could then see whether these recent occurrences fit into the normal pattern in recent times or whether this seems anomalous, whether there really IS a new spate of mass deaths.

We’d need to base it on reliable data which is the first problem we would have since so many reports don’t seem to have reliable documentation, photographic evidence, autopsy reports and so on.

I think that’s the only way we could start to get a really clear picture.

Smile, breathe and go slowly.’ ~Thich Nhat Hanh

Quote    Reply   

emeline

Silver Monarch

#133 [url]

Mar 14 08 10:27 AM

Anyone see anything ODD about this report?

: Cattle Dead Vietnam

After all the news of dead birds and fishes, now we have to deal with cattle now.. WHAT NEXT….

10,000 cows and buffalo have died in Vietnam. Vietnam’s Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development confirmed the news this week that more than 10,000 cows and buffalos died nationwide due to harsh weather conditions.”

Cattle have been dying throughout Vietnam due to particularly intense winter. The northern mountainous province of Cao Bang was hardest hit with 2,260 dead cattle. Some have said the number of total dead cattle may be as high as 13,000.

http://diversehiphop.com/2011/01/what-10000-cattle-drop-dead-in-vietnam/

Quote    Reply   

emeline

Silver Monarch

#134 [url]

Mar 14 08 10:38 AM

You know what.......  I've just been searching for photos of the "thousands of dead cattle in Vietnam" and I can't find any photos of them except a few of one or a few cattle which look very ODD, like they don't even fit.

But I happened to notice a lot more "reports" of mass die-offs too but without photos, without real details, without much substance - as if someone was just manufacturing these brief "reports".   Strange.

To begin with they were much more graphic "stories".

Blackbirds suiciding because of fireworks in Arkansas.
Snapper "many without eyes" washing up on a New Zealand beach.
Doves "hanging like Christmas ornaments" dead on trees in Italy.

I don't know.  Maybe there are several things going on, some REAL die-offs, but also some manufactured/exaggerated events.  Media events.

Quote    Reply   

steveb

Tinsel Tiller

#135 [url]

Mar 14 08 2:40 PM

How many people share our  suspicion about those "non-events" ?   How many percentage of all citizens in the industrialized world  are informed about the mass-death-occurrences in January 2011, and how many are in doubt about the reliability of those reports?  Are we going to loose this battle about the "truth" anyway? No matter what we do?  We might have to fight against a press that will supposedly not want to publish our doubts on a large scale. How would we raise resitance. How can we  be heard by the masses ? I would want some more  people to be seriously involved into this before I start into research. Can anyone think of a way to gather all people with doubts about the reports?  The internet still has a strong and unrecognized potential to become the new power of the people.  Our little findings here might cause a break trough and make the media loose a lot of trust. Let us succeed in prooving the press wrong. 
Any strategies welcome!    

Quote    Reply   

steveb

Tinsel Tiller

#136 [url]

Mar 14 08 3:08 PM

emeline,   

if this report: really IS the first report and all the others followed, this is a very interesting starting point to investigate! :
http://www.todaysthv.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=136195&catid=2

I have read your comments and  agree  ...   And I Took a look into the links too...  
 cows are holy in india . dont know what it is like in vietnam though... 

must go to work now . .. 

Quote    Reply   

concernedmomma

Silver Monarch

#137 [url]

Mar 14 08 3:57 PM

I am trying to recall what the masses and masses of dead cows in England looked like when they got the Mad Cow and had to kill their whole herds.

Those cows dead in the middle of the road like that is very odd. Seems to me their owner would have noticed them acting ill befor taking them for a walk down main street to drop dead?
I would think cattle in Vietnam are really valuable.

Also that sure doesnt fit with the 10,000 THOUSAND I mean ..thousand is loads ..those cows could be counted in 5 seconds. Also see the alive one lying down? and the herd alive in the background?

Now reguards getting other people you could post a twitter or a thing in your facebook. You'd be suprised how fast it spreads if you word a question right that get's people thinking. I have a large facebook account and wouldnt mind spreading a question ..Help me think of a good one tho. grin

Quote    Reply   

periol

Silver Monarch

#138 [url]

Mar 14 08 9:56 PM

Anyone see anything ODD about this report?

-emeline

What, like they're pigs and not cows in that picture?  I mean, it looks like a buffalo-type thing in the back being dragged by the tractor, but the first two animals in the foreground are dead pigs.

And also, that ain't Vietnam.  That's America.

But it's also just a random blog, and they uploaded that picture, so I'm guessing it's just a random picture of dead animals they used for the story.  I know how that goes...

Quote    Reply   

paxam

Tin Warrior

#139 [url]

Mar 15 08 2:25 PM

steveb quote: How would we raise resitance. How can we  be heard by the masses ? I would want some more  people to be seriously involved into this before I start into research. Can anyone think of a way to gather all people with doubts about the reports? I don't have any useful suggestions here but your post reminded me of this:

http://noosphere.princeton.edu/

The Global Consciousness Project, also called the EGG Project, is an international, multidisciplinary collaboration of scientists, engineers, artists and others. We collect data continuously from a global network of physical random number generators located in 65 host sites around the world. The archive contains more than 10 years of random data in parallel sequences of synchronized 200-bit trials every second. Our purpose is to examine subtle correlations that may reflect the presence and activity of consciousness in the world. We predict structure in what should be random data, associated with major global events. When millions of us share intentions and emotions the GCP/EGG network data show meaningful departures from expectation. This is a powerful finding based in solid science.

Maybe the relativly small scale of isolated die offs would not have an effect on global consciousness but one large and massive die off might trigger a noosphere event, maybe the entire GOM ecosystem (including a sizeable chunk of humans) in the near term. Maybe some of the die offs in that area might be  linked to the GOM spill?  Maybe the recent die off events portend a die off on a much larger scale in the near future? 

This is the analysis of 911.  Note below the expected steep deviation that happened after the event.  But there is also a deviation that day in the hours before the events themselves actually happened which might suggest a super cool mass collective psi event. 

http://noosphere.princeton.edu/williams/GCP911.html

Given the sheer magnitude and importance of its events, it becomes rather important and subjectively meaningful to examine the larger context of the disaster, which may also help us to learn more about the kind of impact such events tend to have on the global RNG/EGG network. Figure 3 shows the context of the entire day in Eastern time, with the terrorist attacks noted with small vertical tickmarks along the pink expectation line of zero deviation. The time resolution is again in terms of 15-minute intervals.

Figure 3. Context graph showing the results for the entire day in Eastern time, 15-minute resolution, September 11, 2001. The terrorist attacks are indicated by the small vertical tickmarks along the pink expectation line of zero. The red curved arc shows the location of statistical significance (odds of 20 to 1 against chance) as time passes for the extreme deviation at around 7:30 P.M. EDT.

The trend for the entire day is quite remarkable, particularly the very strong and steep positive trend that begins at around 7:30 P.M. EDT. It is clear that this trend is extremely deviant based on how rapidly it departs from chance expectation (as measured by the area below the red arc) over time. In examining the way the data is distributed statistically over time, I found nothing to indicate that any of the RNGs were malfunctioning and producing “bad data” at this time, so this suggests that the data are being strongly “driven” by something external to the network. What is just as remarkable as this strong trend at 7:30 is the trend that occurs before it, in the early morning hours of September 11. It can be seen that the data from midnight up until around 6:00 A.M. also steeply increase with time, peaking at around 5:30 A.M. This suggests that there might have been sort of a “pre-response” by the RNG network prior to the onset of the events in and (this will be looked at further below). Thus, there may have been some especially notable moments throughout the course of the day.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help