Remove this ad

emeline

Silver Monarch

#44 [url]

Feb 26 08 9:12 PM

Thousands of fish washed up in Chicago and hundreds of birds perish in California as animal deaths continue to bemuse scientists

• 700 turtle doves dead as global phenomenon shows no sign of abating
Thousands of gizzard shad fish have been washed up on Chicago's harbours while more than 100 dead birds have been found clustered on a California highway.

The two instances appear to be a continuation of the strange mass animal deaths that have struck in the past fortnight - in America and elsewhere.
However Lake Michigan Program biologist Dan Makauskas said that gizzard shad are not a very tough variety of fish and are more sensitive to drops in oxygen levels than most fish.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1346169/Animal-deaths-Thousands-dead-fish-Chicago-hundreds-birds-California.html#ixzz1AlOgfMuC

Smile, breathe and go slowly.’ ~Thich Nhat Hanh

Quote    Reply   

#46 [url]

Feb 27 08 12:02 PM

Oh, read this bullshit from that article:

However, biologists say these mass die-offs happen all the time and usually are unrelated.

Federal records show they happen on average every other day somewhere in North America.

Honest to god, why can't they just shut up?!

Quote    Reply   

emeline

Silver Monarch

#47 [url]

Feb 27 08 12:11 PM

Yeah, they're all dying of indigestion Lou remember. grin

Indigestion and fireworks.

Yanno, that's something else I haven't heard here lately - the crickets.  Used to hear the crickets a lot.

Quote    Reply   

#48 [url]

Feb 27 08 4:07 PM

Em, didn't have any crickets or grasshoppers around the house here in Boston area last summer. Don't use any chemicals in the yard either. Same with the Neighbors.

The birds must be dying because they ate all the crickets, ya that's it. ((rolls eyes))

Quote    Reply   

dnvrliz

Foil Jester

#50 [url]

Feb 28 08 3:06 AM

ok, since this is the tinfoil forum, do you think there could be any connection between the dead animals and the little 911 Faces of Hope girl that was killed yesterday?
is Jan. 8th significant in some way?

-pamela

Hi Pam
When I heard the video of the mother being interviewed I was sorta weirded out, she did not sound upset at all, if that had happened to my kid I would not have been able to even talk, it seemed like she was excited to tell the press how great it was that her 9 year old was so interested in politics. I am sorry if this sounds bad but the story doesn't sit well with me and the birthday thing, the rest of what went on with that story is too bizarre !!!
Something is not right here....

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#52 [url]

Feb 28 08 2:42 PM

I guess I was just appalled that Obama's speech sounded like a political rally.  AND THEY GAVE OUT T-SHIRTS??!!  Is that true?  I saw that on GLP last night, and thought, "No, that's got to be something someone made up."

Quote    Reply   

concernedmomma

Silver Monarch

#54 [url]

Feb 28 08 4:03 PM

In respect to the no emotion from the mother-I saw the husband interviewed nearly breaking when he was talking about how drugged up and sedated his wife was. How she was mostly delusional and talking in her semi drugged state to her daughter about how they needed to get out of here and how she was holding her 'daughters' hand and saying stay with me ..stay with me.

If it was me ..I would have to be druggged to the teeth as well.

Well aren't you just a fun little lollipop triple dipped in psycho......

Quote    Reply   

emeline

Silver Monarch

#56 [url]

Feb 29 08 8:43 AM

Now 300 dead birds fall from the sky in Alabama (how much longer can scientists keep saying this is normal?)

Up to 300 dead birds have been found on the side of an Alabama highway in the latest mass animal death to be reported.
The bodies of the birds, identified as grackles, were found strewn along the I-65 highway.

Grackles have also been found dead in

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1346957/Now-300-dead-birds-fall-sky-Alabama-longer-scientists-saying-normal.html#ixzz1AztbfufN

Quote    Reply   

prepper

Aluminati

#57 [url]

Feb 29 08 11:37 AM

Oh, read this bullshit from that article:

However, biologists say these mass die-offs happen all the time and usually are unrelated.
Federal records show they happen on average every other day somewhere in North America.

Honest to god, why can't they just shut up?!

-mtlouie

LOLWTF

I agree they should just shut up.

Quote    Reply   

prepper

Aluminati

#58 [url]

Feb 29 08 11:54 AM

Hope that I am not double posting this.  VERY interesting article.
[url]

-torchsinger

Thanks for the link TS. Very interesting and disturbing if true.

Quote    Reply   

#60 [url]

Feb 29 08 3:09 PM

That is so sad about the African Grey Parrots.  I've always wanted one of those.

The situation is so strange.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help