emeline

Silver Monarch

#21 [url]

Jan 11 08 9:03 AM

Gang stalking, seeing red in Seattle.

http://voicerecorderz.com/gangstalking-seeing-red-in-seattle/

Targeted Individuals.

http://www.targetedindividuals.com/gang-stalking/

This stuff is unbelievable.  To do this to people is just pure evil.

Smile, breathe and go slowly.’ ~Thich Nhat Hanh

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

dfo

Tin Warrior

#22 [url]

Jan 11 08 5:18 PM

I cant tell you if Broil is on the level or not but I can say that it rings true, and I have seen this happen firsthand.

At one point in my life I was beyond dubious, it must be experienced to be believed at the gut level.

Broils story rings true..

PI is perfect candidate Broil.  Not easy, the leaders never are, but very doable...  The bigger they think they are the harder they fall.

I have several contacts in your town Broil, a gas station owner, a resturant owner, a weed dealer, a retired judge, a mechanic.  Ive already made a couple of calls, as only a couple of these folks would be aware.

I can manouver down there, I have places to stay.  I might be the wild haired weirdo in rags drinkin wine by my shopping cart in the park, I might be the slick ponytailed businessman or attorney in Armani and Gucci, I might be the biker, or the musician, or the new ager.  I have the big blue eyes that see..  I wont be alone.  My partners may be backing me up at a distance, with me, or gathering independent intell.  We wont and havnt been asking questions related to you personally in any way.  There will be a red Miata with an interesting OR plate involved, it will have a hardtop on as the weather sucks, but its ours.  Nothing to be alarmed at if we buzz you, but dont let on, we are just trying to be seen playing the game, getting noticed.  Might even chuck something at you..like a lit M80 ;)   Dont lose any sleep, we are merely trying to be noticed, to be recruited, to get inside.  Once inside intell leads to all manner of opportunity...

I will be down next weekend.  If you make me do not approach me.  Just looking in to this.  I will do my best not to allow this crap this close to my locale.  I know how to nip this shit and have won in the past..

I simply will not allow it in my backyard, and Im not alone in this sentiment.  Again, dont expect any obvious result other than the new eyes on you and the new vehicle..  This shit can take months to get a clear picture of.  We will be there to play the game far as anyone in Shasta knows, and we hope our motivation gets us noticed.

Next weekend.  Dont expect any kinda result, we are merely observing, and attempting to infiltrate and gather intell. 

You will never be discussed in public in any way.  You arent the only victim, in all liklihood, usually there are several.  Please PM me anything you know of them, certain or suspected...

Fuckin Vampires...

(no not literally, but its about the same thing.  They kill, but always induce the victim to suicide, they never do it themselves)

Quote    Reply   

dfo

Tin Warrior

#23 [url]

Jan 11 08 6:07 PM

This guy ring a bell Broil??

Known player, in Shasta City, drives a lite blue F-350 with a red and yellow lightning bolt on both doors????

Quote    Reply   

emeline

Silver Monarch

#24 [url]

Jan 11 08 6:57 PM

whispers to Dennis, 'Dennis, Broil said they read all this".

So what about your Opsec?

Quote    Reply   

emeline

Silver Monarch

#25 [url]

Jan 11 08 7:11 PM

Red and yellow lightning bolt on both doors?  There's another thing which speaks to the "Satanic" connection.

And Broil, like you I am aware the "public religion of Satanism" as promoted by Anton La Vey, started as pretty much a parody and social commentary - really it was quite a joke - but there ARE real satanists, black witches, black covens, whatever they want to call themselves...although they're probably more obvious weirdos.  The ones wearing business suits are the more dangerous types.

As for this PI who does the "good Baptist" act and yet stalks and harasses an innocent and unwell man?  I'd be very tempted to start attending his church services. It could be that there's some really good people there.  I don't know about the USA but in NZ the Baptists are a really good crowd, generally devoid of the excessive looniness of many of the Pentecostals.    If some of the other members of the congregation are decent people and become aware this dude is endlessly harrassing you without cause, he's going to be at least exposed as a hypocrite.

The "good Christian" who stalks and victimizes an innocent, unwell man.  Yeah right.  It goes against everything Christ taught.

Quote    Reply   

dfo

Tin Warrior

#26 [url]

Jan 11 08 7:31 PM

OPSEC??  TEEHEE!!!

What is real info and what isnt?  What is out there to see, and what isnt?

What is disinfo, and what isnt?

Funny thing is I can stand in the light of day, alone; can they??

Its whats behind me, out of sight that is what needs to be considered.

Im not the least bit afraid, but if any are doing what Broil describes they best take care, as we are coming to town.  Best alert everyone to be on the lookout..

I will be noticed too. 

I am a master, I hope they want to come out and play...

This isnt about Broil, he cant stop me at this point, nothing he can do to influence this in any way..

Simple principle, right and wrong..

Guns and intimidation arent the prime movers, they need put in their place.

We have a reputation of victory, as they know well..

Notice is hereby served.

Quote    Reply   

ab

Tin Warrior

#27 [url]

Jan 11 08 8:51 PM

Dfo, would you mind documenting your actions where possible. It'll be very interesting to see it all go down.

Power to the Peoples, man

Quote    Reply   

emeline

Silver Monarch

#28 [url]

Jan 11 08 10:37 PM

The Knights Templar versus the Satanic Hordes of Satan.

Heck, I'm tempted to book a flight to Mr Shasta so I can watch all this go down myself. angel

Quote    Reply   

emeline

Silver Monarch

#30 [url]

Jan 11 08 10:52 PM

He's going to do illegal stuff?   I thought he was going to out-psych them.

For to win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the acme of skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the acme of skill.

Sun Tzu,  The Art of War

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#31 [url]

Jan 11 08 11:34 PM

I'm a bit reticent about being on a site where Dennis is talking about doing some, probably, illegal stuff.  Does anyone find all of this a bit disconcerting?

-mtlouie

Well, sorta...but I really doubt it'll materialize...more grandstanding, I suspect...but if it does and he gets arrested and it makes the local papers we'll get to see the dfo riddle solved, maybe.  Not seeing the illegal clearly in the verbiage though...the confrontational, yes.  

And for some reason I keep getting THIS picture in my head:

Quote    Reply   

dfo

Tin Warrior

#32 [url]

Jan 12 08 12:24 AM

I find what is being done to Broil disconcerting...

I wonder about a person that on experiencing another man down not only offers no aid but makes incriminations directed at someone who does... 

I have no use for such..

Note that they have boxed him, victimized him, without doing anything illegal..  Verging on it maybe, but not illegal.

Broil, I want you to do a couple of things for me.  First, change your habits.  We are all creatures of habit to some degree.  I want you to become unpredictable.  Leave your home early, or late.  Do some exploring of places you usually dont go.  Take an interesting route.

These guys wont hurt you directly, but they thrive on seeing you hurt yourself.  Your demise is their biggest thrill...  But you will do all the damage.  Your lack of confidence is their biggest weapon at this point.  Act the part, act strong and invulnerable, project it, laugh at them, no matter how scared you are inside..

You are being deliberately seperated from the herd, its just like a pack of wolves have chosen you as the weak one and will chase and nip you to death..

Rejoin the herd.  Do not let them use social isolation.  Go wherever you need to find kindred souls, potential friends.  I dont care wether its with Neo Nazis, the feline rescue, or the gay bar.  It dont matter, you need community.  It is you being attacked, Im pointing out negation techniques..  Find some friends, their shit is inneffective in the proximity of the herd.  You need to surround yourself with friendly people. Its important.

Negative vs positive projection is a huge factor.  If you are being hassled its about impossible to project anything but fear and anxiety, and you are loosing and they are getting their blood, its what they love the most.  Imagine their consternation when you tried to chat them up as friends, offered to buy them a beer, acted like it was your friends playing a practical joke and they were busted, but they are your friends..  Work on your positive projection, its far more powerful than you might suspect.  Laugh it off, project humor, and friendliness, no matter how you feel..  Pretend you are totally oblivious to your situation, no matter how obvious it is at that moment.

Take a keen look at your electromagnetic situation.  There are several damaging technologies that are cheap and simple to deploy.  If asked I will send someone over to scan for and locate them.  In the meantime I want you to play some music of your choice in the background, as lite and uplifting as your taste can stand.  At this point avoid all media that could be contaminated with subliminals, eg, dont play something someone gave you.  There are some interesting subliminal tracks out there, and I have seen them deployed in one instance.

You have more support than you think Broil, but this stuff takes time to sort out.  In the meantime dont accuse, but approach as a friend, project positive energy as hard as you can and become unpredictable as possible.

Play music, and find some friends.  Avoid telling them your woes, as a majority will think you arent right, thus falling right into your oppressors hands.

You can overcome this, ask and I will put you in touch with some who made it thru to the other side, including a very nice lady that thought I was one of them until it all fell down..

You just must make the wolf pack realize that you arent prey...

Emmy, we dont know if the Fundy gun nut is indeed involved at this point.  Fits the profile to a T, but it will take far more than Broil suspecting him or Broil being sure for me to move.  I gotta see proof myself, lots of it, and me or mine will hear it from his own lips before we take any form of action..

Innocent til guilty, it wont be my sole decision. 

Its a riot to use the same techniques being employed; effective beyond belief sometimes..

No, I wont be documenting anything of import, but Im sure all of us would appreciate Broils inputs on what he sees and hears..

Quote    Reply   

#33 [url]

Jan 12 08 1:03 AM

I gave him what advice I thought sound, but in a PM...which is what I would suggest YOU do.

And I think that taking advantage of the man's plight as yet another opportunity for public self-glorification is pretty low...if that is what you are doing, but that's just my opinion, others may differ.  If you are NOT doing this to gratify your ego, then this sort of thing is best handled privately: I've helped people out in unusual situations myself...but OUT of public scrutiny and no one except the people involved will ever know about it, at least from me.  I've gotten involved here and there, but how and when and where and why is no one's business.  

However, I do hope you are sincere in your LEGAL endeavors to help him out, and I hope you follow through SENSIBLY if the situation is as described...and currently I have no reason to think that it is not.  I also hope that you do not in any way make a bad situation worse if you DO intervene...HE has to live with the repercussions...YOU do not.

Quote    Reply   

broil

Aluminati

#34 [url]

Jan 12 08 1:13 AM

I'm not doing the "unpredictable" thing right now, dfo, because I want them lulled - I will unleash my bag of tricks if I ever need to go lure them into the wilderness.  If they come after me, following the gps signal on my van through several unused logging roads (as they have done), then they might find that the van is right there in front of them, while I am nowhere to be seen ..... until ....... well, let this be their public warning not to follow me up into the national forests again.

When this began 5 years ago I would do all the tricks, but they simply became better and more determined, including having me tracked by dogs (funny - one time I was sitting in full cammy on a bench not 25 yards above them in Dunsmuir, watching them walk back and forth with the hounds .... the wind was blowing the other way so they didn't scent me, and they didn't notice me because the background of the bench was about the same as my cammy).  Other times I would purposely go off into the woods to see how determined they were - fer chrissake, they had helicopters flying slowly at low altitude over my position ..... they were actually willing to waste huge amounts of money on this crap.  I think they were Sheriff's helicopters supposed to be used for search and rescue missions, one white and orange, and one of them being a matte dark grey Apache).

I appreciate your invisible presence, DFO.  I'm actually living in the village of Weed, about 8 miles north of Mt Shasta City, which is about 10 miles north of Dunsmuir (which is why I don't attend that church in Dunsmuir, Emeline, I simply don't have the money for gas to go that far).  Many of them park in the public parking spaces off Main St, but not usually waiting in the vehicles - they hide indoors until they are called on the cell phone network (there used to be a sign asking for donated cell phones in Dunsmuir for "charity" - it seemed an odd request at the time).

I'm not going to give all details on the PI until I know for absolute sure that he's the one I overheard recruiting in Arcata, so I am working on finding a deputy or police officer who knows him, and will go see him in person.  But I do know that he used to have an Oregon PI license also, and at one time was associated with Twentieth Century Investigations north of you in Turner (of course the name Turner is symbolic of some rightwing hate groups because of the book Turner Diaries).  That office has shut down.

The guy in the picture looks somewhat like several characters in the area, but I don't have good recall of faces.  My brain circuitry simply doesn't work well on faces, which has worked greatly to their advantaged since I can never ID them for sure, especially if they change wigs or even just clothes.

I don't recall the blue Ford with lightning bolts, although large pickups and SUVs were very common among them until recently, generally red, white, or blue ones.  They've been using cheaper, older cars lately instead of rented or test driven late model vehicles, perhaps they are starting to run low on funds.

Jesus saves, Buddha empties, Krishna recycles.

Quote    Reply   

emeline

Silver Monarch

#35 [url]

Jan 12 08 1:35 AM

Broil, just to clarify, although I know you'll probably want to scream at the very suggestion and I know on principle it's very unfair since you've done nothing wrong......but what if you just vanished into the night?  Went to some other State even? 

Do you think you have any chance of evading and escaping them?  Or do you think that isn't even an  option, even if you considered it?

Quote    Reply   

dfo

Tin Warrior

#36 [url]

Jan 12 08 1:53 AM

Its a game to them Broil, Im not trying to encourage you to go all out, camo in the woods and such, as now you are issuing a challenge.  No use issueing a challenge like this, as now you are acting as bait, as prey... Just vary your habits a bit, smile and wave at these fucks, and dont let them get you down.

Come this weekend I doubt you will not be aware.  As of now I am truly invisible as we arent there yet.

Im sure you know if you cross the line into violence you have lost..  which also nueters the threat as viable.

Its a bad hand, but Ive seen it dealt before.

Your town is about as incestuous as any in Cali, impossible not to get noticed there..

Also note that law enforcement is highly aware of your plight, expect absolutely no help there at all.  Even an honest cop would think hard before bucking the entire system, and he couldnt use his position to help, and trying would merely lose him his position and reputation.  Destroy a career to not help you??  Not gonna happen.

If you are contacting anything less than upper FBI or US Marshall's you will get nowhere, and just give the locals intell, and to get to those that might help you must have the right connections, and even then their position will be "whats he doing for us", which if amply illustrated goes to the "what evidence do you have for us?; so no love in that direction.  All you do is give them justification to mess with you more via a supporting paper trail.  By generating complaints you generate the funding to invest against yourself. 

Dont go there.. 

See ya this weekend... 

Quote    Reply   

ab

Tin Warrior

#37 [url]

Jan 12 08 3:03 AM

And for some reason I keep getting THIS picture in my head:
[image]

-johnludi

ROFLMFAO - Dwight is a totally fitting image 

Power to the Peoples, man

Quote    Reply   

broil

Aluminati

#39 [url]

Jan 12 08 6:21 AM

Broil, just to clarify, although I know you'll probably want to scream at the very suggestion and I know on principle it's very unfair since you've done nothing wrong......but what if you just vanished into the night?  Went to some other State even?  Do you think you have any chance of evading and escaping them?  Or do you think that isn't even an  option, even if you considered it?

-emeline

Well, here's how it played out when I moved away from Dunsmuir, the one time I moved to keep the peace with them.  I moved about 350 miles southwest to Santa Cruz, a medium sized city on the Cali coast.  They followed me there .... a friend drove me to a motel and stayed the night.  He's not very observant, but even he noticed how that motel parking lot filled up in that off-season with late model vehicles (not red at that time, the red is more recent - last coupla years), and how one of the cars was headlighting my door and moving toward it and away, over and over, then revving.  I went to live in a start park in my tent after that - didn't take them more than a week or so to organize the neighbors to swarm around me and headlight me whenever I walked around residential areas.  

At that time I was very improbably invited by email to come visit a survivalist woman in PA, and stay in her spare house.  We'd both been on TB2K and she wanted me to house sit even though she lived nearby, so that we could form a loose alliance when TSHTF.  It was an amazingly comfy situation and she was very attractive for a 53 yo woman - actually she looked more like 40 and turned out to have the body of a woman in her early 20s.  So I lost no time in getting her into bed and proposing to her, which she accepted .... but stupidly, I fell in love with her, and that led to a lot of emotional trouble for me later after we unofficially married.  But anyhoo, the Zombies didn't follow me there. 

I don't know for sure, but looking back on the incident I wonder if it weren't some sort of FBI sting.  The Zombies might have been pestering them to do that, to try to get me caught at child molestation. She had three kids who looked like adults but acted like kids and called her "Mommy", she owned a .40 caliber SW pistol which is a standard FBI caliber, the house was full of strange wiring, and the supposedly 17 yo girl left notes around about how she loved me and would lie around with legs wide apart when she wore a skirt.

So to make a long story short Anne and I got married a coupla months later, with her urging me to not speak about it to anyone in the neighborhood and to keep a low profile.  While there I met Bill the Billionaire Haas, her supposed brother in law ..... this make me think about possible FBI connections to wealthy industrialists, just as Elvis Presley used to work with them on occasion for fun.  I've sometimes wondered if he was behind the amazing amount of money the Zombies had ..... at any rate, that's all speculation.  After the divorce (she gave me His Majesty's Van the Admiral Nelson, I moved back to California.  Within about a week or two of settling in at Eagle Lake near Susanville, the woods became crowded around me (the camping season was about over, there were few people when I arrived).  The high-pitched sounds of metal sawing began to fill the forest and beaches .....

I moved into Susanville and stayed awhile until deciding to fix up the Admiral Nelson .... the Zombies followed me, now specializing in doing many u-turns in front of me while I was walking, and huge loud late model pickups and SUVs moving slowly back and forth in the alley behind my room.  I decided to leave Susanville, to travel and live in the Nelson.  I moved to Redding, then Arcata, then along the Russian River through Matt's current turf of Sebastipol, and back to Santa Cruz ....... along the coast, and through the woods ... each place I stayed for more than a few days, they would follow. That second time in Santa Cruz they became much more aggressive, with death threats as I would fall asleep in the van, cars roaring into life whenever I woke up and speeding past me, I'd wake up in the morning and there would be an old car with the headlights pointing at me and being dim from being on all night.  Loud and persistent honking from a parked car whenever I went to the library, right next to where I was reading.

Finally I came back to this area, it's much cheaper than other parts of California and yet has its attractions. I've got a nice subsidized apartment after a coupla years on the waiting list, and will be able to do things now that most of my money won't be going into rent.  So no, there's no sense in leaving that just to have them follow me wherever I go.  I get a Federal disability check - any private investigator can follow the banking trail.

It's too much fun for them to stop.  I can imagine them grinning and high fiving each other when they read this, that's the kind of sociopathic lowlifes they are, taking pride in causing suffering. 

Quote    Reply   

broil

Aluminati

#40 [url]

Jan 12 08 6:30 AM

DFO, violence is not on the agenda now.  That's only if they escalate tactics, or if they follow me into the deep wildnerness when I want to camp and hang out with God.

I'm much more interested in suing them than killing them or even prosecuting them.  I want their money.  If I could make some of them homeless after getting their money, that would be better than having many great orgasms. I'm not naturally a vengeful person, but they've made me one.

I've tried to tell the FBI but they made it clear they don't work on petty things like stalking cases, they told me to go local even though I mentioned it involved both California and Oregon, and may be tied to a dangerous rightwing hate group.

Mellow California has these active hate groups:  http://www.splcenter.org/get-informed/hate-map#s=CA

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help