FOR WHOM THIS CRIME IS
A NEW ISSUE

Eleanor White

Revision of October 26, 2011

This writer has been an activist working to expose the crime of

organized stalking for over two decades, and has been in contact

with other targets of organized stalking since 1996. I am a retired

engineer. This booklet relates my opinions and conclusions, and
readers should be aware that others may hold different opinions.

http://www.stopos.info/os.pdf

Smile, breathe and go slowly.’ ~Thich Nhat Hanh

Quote    Reply   

emeline

Silver Monarch

#223 [url]

Jul 25 09 7:24 AM

Bioeffectso f SelectedN onlethal
Weapons(fn1 )

Thisa ddendumto theN onlethaTl echnologies*Worldwid(Ne GIC-I1 47-101-98s)t udy

addresseins summarys, omeo fthe mosto ftena skedq uestionosf nonlethalw eapons

technologyth, ep h)siologicarle sponseosb servedin clinicals ettingso fthe biophysical

couplinga nds usceptibilitoyf personnetlo nonlethael ffectsw eaponsT. hesere sults

identifya ndv alidates omea spectos f maturingn onlethatle chnologietsh atm ayl ikely be

encounteredo r useda s nonlethale ffectorsi n the future includins:

. Laser and other light phenomena.

. Radioftequencdyir ectede nergy.

. Awal bioeffects.

Thes tudyo felectromagnetficie ldsa ndt heiri nfluenceo n biologicasl ystemsis

incraaiingr apidly.M ucho fthis wo* is takingp laceb ecausoef healthc oncemsF. or

examplei,n creasecdo ncemh asa risenr egardingth ee ffectso foperatore xposureto the

electromagnetfiice ldsa ssociatewdi th short-waved iathermyd evicesh, ighp ower

microwaveo vensr, ada!s ystemsm, agneticre sonanciem agingu nits,e tc.I n addition,

muchc oncemh asa risena boute xtremelylo w frequenc(y6 0H z powerf requency)

eleakica ndm agneticfi eldst hato riginatefi om high-voltagkea nsmissiolnin es,i ndust[ial

equipmenat,n dr esidentiaal ppliancesB.o th occupationaaln dr esidentiallo [g-term

exposurhea veb eent he focuso fepidemiologicaslt udiesT. hes tudiesh aves uggested

possiblea dverse ffectso n humanh ealth( e.9.,c ancerr,c productione,t c.).L aboratory

researcihs still beingp ursuedto identifyp ossiblem echanismosf interactionH. owever,

other than thermalh eatingf or microwavef requenciest,h erei s no yet agreed-upon

mechanismof action.A s a co[sequenceo,u r knowledgeb aseis developeedn tirelyw ith

phenomenologicoabl servationBs.e causeo fthis fact,i t is not possibleto predicth ow

norithermabl iological effectsm ay diflbr llom one exposurem odality to another.I t is

especialldy ifficult,b ecausoef the smalld atab asef or fastp ulsest,o predictb iological

effectst hat might be associatedw ith high-powerp ulseso fextremely short duration.

Therei s, howevera, growingp erceptionth atm icrowaveir radiationa nde xposureto low

frequencfyi eldsc anb e involvedi n a wider angeo fbiologicali nteractionsS.o me

investigatorsa re evenb eginningt o describes imilarities betweenm icrowavei rradiation

andd rugsr egardingt heir effectso n biological systems.F or exarnple,s omes uggestth at

power density and specific absorption rate of microwave irradiation may be thought ofas

analogousto the concentrationo fthe injection solutiona nd the dosageo fdrug

EEGRADBbUNACsj sT$EDP,.cff.

BY US.AINSCOMF OIAA
AUh Psra .'. t02 DOD 52eii. tR t

Full document here by Department of the US Army:

http://www.slavery.org.uk/Bioeffects_of_Selected_Non-Lethal_Weapons.pdf

Quote    Reply   

emeline

Silver Monarch

#224 [url]

Jul 25 09 8:54 AM

The Most Revolutionary Act: Memoir of an American Refugee

From the Reviews:

Don’t Read This Book if Not Interested in the Truth!!!!

Amazon Review by Margaret Singer (Oct 28, 2011)

This book should carry a health warning! It may shake your belief in that what is held most sacred and trusting in (American) society. I couldn’t put the book down! It is writen in incredible detail which could have made it hard to plough through, if it wasn’t for its compelling and shocking content. It is the details that make this personal account so convincing. And yet, Stuart Bramhall’s writing style is a far cry from being sensational.
This book is a gift to anyone who values the truth above anything else.

WARNING: You will not be the same person after reading this book!

Dr. Bramhall combines historical context, political sophistication and empirical observation to present a very enjoyable and complete overview of the development of a country in change.
The most revolutionary act was when she told the truth of her life and disclosed to other people that she was being surveilled and tortured by a shadowy group. Her experience pinpoints what happens during this perfect storm which is the loss of 4th amendment and human rights of regular citizens and the limited acceptance of this by mainstream America. Despite her total lack of privacy and rights and an army of sociopathic, homicidal and evil people trying to destroy her and her life, this book paints a picture of a woman with the dignity and perseverance to remain strong and continue building real positive change in the lives of others. You will be changed by this story of the human spirit.

Do you feel safe in your house at night? Have you ever wondered about those annoying, middle-of-the-night phone calls that you thought were just a random wrong number? Have you noticed someone following you? Frightening? Yes! Imagine having this happen relentlessly for years: phone calls at all hours of the day and night; people following you; people pretending to be your friend, your client, your patient; people breaking into your house; people threatening your life; people ending the lives of people you have come to know through your practice and your volunteer activities. These things are frightening enough without the added phone taps and tampering with the television cable so that the programming is altered to implement a direct personal assault on an individual’s mental health. This and more happened to an American psychiatrist, Dr. Stuart Jeanne Bramhall. Not only did these threats affect her safety and that of her daughter, they also affected her psychiatric practice and had her committed to the psychiatric ward, induced with countless drugs and labelled as being psychotically paranoid and manic depressive. Why? It all started when she tried to help transform an abandoned school in Seattle into an African American Museum.

http://stuartbramhall.aegauthorblogs.com/the-most-revolutionary-act-reviewspurchase/

Quote    Reply   

emeline

Silver Monarch

#227 [url]

Dec 11 09 5:40 AM

Court to Defendant: Stop Blasting That Man’s Mind!

Late last year, James Walbert went to court, to stop his former business associate from blasting him with mind-altering electromagnetic radiation. Walbert told the Sedgwick County, Kansas panel that Jeremiah Redford threatened him with “jolts of radiation” after a disagreement over a business deal. Later, Walbert, said, he began feeling electric shock sensations, hearing electronically generated tones, and getting popping and ringing sounds in his ears. On December 30th, the court decided in Walbert’s favor, and issued a first-of-its-kind order of protection, banning Redford from using “electronic means” to further harass Walbert. No, seriously.

I recently took part in a BBC Radio 4 program, which took a light-hearted look into the “the real Manchurian Candidate” — and examined whether there is any truth in stories of mind control. It gave me a chance to talk about exotic non-lethal weapon concepts like the so-called telepathic raygun, the system which beams sound directly into your skull, and the “voice of god” talking fireball. Most of these projects are just lab experiments, or examples of Powerpoint engineering. But in some legal, policy, and business circles, electromagnetic brain assaults are being taken seriously.

http://www.wired.com/dangerroom/2009/07/court-to-defendant-stop-blasting-that-mans-mind/

Quote    Reply   

spacecase0

Illustrious Alchemist

#228 [url]

Dec 11 09 6:07 AM

I am still amazed that people getting hit with this kind of thing do not get detectors and record the activity,
it is very easy to get evidence of this and track down the source of it,
police like evidence
if they are transmitting a signal to you, you can follow it and find them,
and being provably not in a right mind due to attacks would likely get them let go for anything that happens to said attackers when they are located.

Quote    Reply   

emeline

Silver Monarch

#229 [url]

Jan 14 10 11:19 AM

A National Security Issue

Mind control technology is still classified and I have absolutely no remedy under the law. Evidence of the highly classified status of electromagnetic technology can be found in publications such as The International Review of the Red Cross. An article by Louise Doswald-Beck and Gerald C. Cauderay on Nov.1, 1990 called "The Development of New Antipersonnel Weapons", page 19-20 under Directed Energy Weapons states: "In spite of the rarity of publications on this subject, and the fact that it is usually strictly classified information, research undertaken in this field seems to have demonstrated that very small amounts of electromagnetic radiation could appreciably alter the functions of living cells." And also, "Some research seems to have confirmed that low-level electromagnetic fields, modulated to be similar to normal brainwaves, could seriously affect brain function."

•      Mind control research may have begun in the 1950s and evolved into a full fledged competition between the world powers as in the nuclear arms race. Several independent sources support this claim. Just two examples include the CIA's STARGATE Report describing Russia's interest in psychic research for military purposes and the U.S.'s subsequent programs of psychic research. Another article in Chemical and Engineering News, 2-5-96 describes a Hong Kong professor who is suing the U.S. government. The court case "names the University of Science and Technology on grounds that it was involved in continuing mind control work."
    Contents

• A Credibility Issue -- How Do You Describe Mind Control
    Experimentation Before it Is Public Knowledge?

When I tried to commit suicide the experiment changed as suddenly as it had begun, as if their goal had been met. Apparently, looking for my breaking point, the mind-benders found it. Their fear tactics temporarily changed my anti-Zionist views to Marxism, and I wrote to the East German government for asylum. I still have the reply I received. Since then, I have told everyone I meet about the M.I.N.D. device. I even filed a complaint with the FBI and was interviewed for about an hour. That yielded me no benefit, however, nor did the Freedom of Information Act request I filed.
    The overt, aggressive forms stopped, but the experimenters continued to monitor my actions to see what other changes might result.

•      Now other prisoners are describing an experience similar to mine. There are also many articles to support the reality of a M.I.N.D. device. The Los Angeles Times,March 20, 1976 article entitled "Mind-Reading Machine Tells Secrets of the Brain" by Norman Kempster states "Since 1973 a little-known Pentagon agency has been studying ways to plug a computer into an individual's brain waves... The Advanced Research Projects Agency say the $1 million a year program has passed its initial laboratory tests and is ready for determination of its military uses. Contracts with UCLA, Stanford and MIT, among others were listed.

•      Several independent sources describe Russian mind control technology in defense publications such as Defense News, Jan 11-17, 1993. It states: "Known as acoustic psycho-correction, the capability to control minds and alter behavior of civilians and soldiers may soon be shared with U.S. military, medical and political officials, acording to U.S. and Russian sources."
    The Russian authors of a paper quoted in the story wrote:

As far as it has become possible to probe and correct psychic contents of human beings despite their will and conscoiusness by instrumental means...results having been achieved can get out of {our} control and can be used with inhumane purposes of manipulating psyches...World opinion is not ready for dealing appropriately with the problems coming from the possibility of direct access to the human mind.

Although U.S. sources said government officials and leaders from the business and medical communities will consider Russian offers to place the mind control capability under bilateral controls, it is not hard to imagine intelligence agencies racing to find computer-brain weapons before the other side gains the advantage.

•      But it has been incredibly difficult for me to convince people that scientists would attempt to conquer the mind even after the development of the nuclear arms race, genetic engineering, nanosecond computers, satellites and other advanced technology. The U.S. government and other governments are motivated to develop the deadliest toxins and germ warfare and why not exploit the mind?

•      After thiry years of classified research, the U.S. government is starting to openly use electromagnetic warfare technology in police forces, prisons and the military. Articles in the last five years include Stolitsa, Nov. 2, 1992 "MC-Ultra Program, Use of mind-control equipment by armed forces...," Herald Glascow May 26, 1995, "Brainwash killers still in use", (more citations upon request). Many articles are describing nonlethal electromagnetic behavior control weapons and related topics such as USA Today, Feb. 1996 discussing a South Carolina lawmaker proposing to use the Global Positioning Satellite system to track parolees.
    Contents

• San Quentin, a Plausible Site
    for Mind Control Experimentation

Prison in California during the 60s and 70s was vastly different from today. It reflected the hippie movement and President Kennedy's vision of Camelot and the radical Berkeley protester's disillusionment. Berkeley was a hotbed of intellectual thought on third world politics and the prison system was undergoing a social reform movement. Rehabilitating prisoners was in vogue. A book called The Rise and Fall of California's Radical Prison Movement by Eric Cummins described it best as my experience fit his factual account. I was sentenced before Angela Davis and her successful overturning of the indeterminate sentencing law. If not for her efforts, I could still be in prison today. There were many reasons for the anger and violence displayed by prisoners at the time. "On Jan 12-16, 1967, a massive prison disturbance brought the simmering situation in the institution to a boil." Black prisoners wanted better jobs and training and representation. I was in a cell next to George Jackson, a radical who would later be killed by the guards at San Quentin. And Caryl Chessman, whose world wide appeals were a lesson to the prison administration on how much trouble an educated prisoner could be, was nevertheless executed in 1960. I knew Carl and he got me interested in law.
    Sirhan, in San Quentin for killing Robert Kennedy had the same chief of the prisons's psychological testing program that I did, Dr. Eduard Simpson-Kallas. Dr. Simpson-Kallas and Dr. Schmidt disagreed with Dr. Parks about Sirhan's sanity. Dr. Simpson-Kallas felt that Sirhan was hypnotized and did not plan the assassination. Dr. Parks stopped Dr. Simpson-Kallas from examining Sirhan and after a clean six year record with San Quentin, Dr. Simson-Kallas handed in his resignation over this disagreement (Turner and Christian, The Assassination of Robert F. Kennedy, 1978).
    Contents

Another Government Cover-up
    Who Will Inform the U.S. Public?

I was transferred to Vacaville Medical Prison, where they tried to give me shock therapy but my mother would not sign the papers needed. I believe that they wanted to discredit me so that I could never testify or stop their behavior control experiments. I have been out since 1977 working to reveal the existence of the M.I.N.D. device.
    I hope to prove in court that Associate Warden Parks knew about this experimentation, but signed a national security oath. There has been a growing bureaucracy to enforce national secrecy among the many government and private research institutions and even when laws are violated, it is the overruling factor in court cases.
    Mr. Parks worked at Vacaville Medical Prison when Dr. William C. Keating, Jr. and Dr. Ralph Urbino, a retired Air Force man formed the nonprofit, tax exempt and shadowy Solano Institute for Medical and Psychiatric Research. SIMPR may have been a front organization for funding my experiment by the CIA. Books have described illegal and inhumane experiments at Vacaville (Mitford, Kind and Usual Punishment, 1975 and Marks, Search For the Manchurian Candidate, 1979).
    While a prisoner in 1965, I played bridge with Dr. Keating and high ranking officers from Travis AFB and professors and their wives from the universities. I made some enemies with my political views. Two years later, the mind control began.
    I also hope to prove in court that Raymond Procunier, Director of the California Department of Corrections, an ex-Navy man and Reagan appointee had knowledge of the experiments with the M.I.N.D. device. He also would have had a security clearance.
    In 1973, Ronald Reagan, governor of California announced a proposal by Dr. Louis Jolyon West, a well-known CIA consultant and chief of the UCLA Neuropsychiatric Institute to establish a new "Center for the Study of Violent Behavior." It was to include the prison system. I believe that the public outcry against the proposal caused this related behavior research to go underground.
    Contents

Top Mkultra CIA Scientist Denies Validity of Government Documents on Vacaville Prison CIA Sleeper Lab to the Advisory Committee on Human Radiation

The Final Report Advisory Committee on Human Radiation Experiments, states that at Vacaville prison:

...CIA provided Dr. Hamilton funds to set up and operate a so-called "sleeper laboratory," whereby he could do his own research but would be available to do research for CIA at the agency's request. ...In contrast to the description in the 1965 document, Hamilton stated further that CIA never in fact utilized the laboratory before it was shut down.

But in light of my experience and the fact that Dr. Hamilton worked for the MKULTRA mind control CIA research and was a West Coast supervisor (Marks, p200), Dr. Hamilton could misrepresent facts in the name of national security.
    Contents

An International Human Rights Issue
    Today, victims are organizing. David Fratus has fought to publicize his case in Utah. Perry Dardar of Louisiana describes the same type of experiment that I endured. And Gregory Lambros, another prisoner even has a law firm that is organizing a mind control database for victims. Betsy Russell-Manning has written a book called Mind Control in U.S. Prison System, 1996, Flatland Publishing.
    Looking back to 1967 and I see great progress against tremendous odds. In prison, time takes on a new meaning; I learned that I had no choice but to be patient -- but persistent. I hope that victims will contact me so that we can make consistent progress as a group.
    Contents

Richard Northern

Quote    Reply   

emeline

Silver Monarch

#230 [url]

Feb 8 10 1:58 AM

Canada Psychiatrist concerned about remote influencing weaponry affecting mental and physical health

Amin Muhammad Gadit is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry at Memorial University of Newfoundland, Faculty of Medicine. October 2009, he writes a paper with the title “Terrorism and Mental Health: The issue of Psychological Fragility” published in Journal of Pakistan Medical Association. In the paper he talks about psychological long term effects that result from terrorist activities on civilians, including behavioral problems and post-traumatic stress.
    He also notes that with the introduction of remote influencing technology, and the new weapon systems, it might be challenging for a psychiatrist to tell the difference between real mental and physical problems and induced ones, asking one crucial question: Are we prepared for this challenge?

Of late, there are reports of a new and dreadful invention of weapons of violence that are called Bio-electromagnetic Weapons. According to the description by an Institute of Science in Society, these weapons operate at the speed of light, can kill, torture and enslave without making physical appearance. It further adds that voices and visions, daydreams and nightmares are the most astonishing manifestations of this weapon system, it is also capable of crippling the human subject by limiting his/her normal range of movement, causing acute pain the equivalent of major organ failure or even death and interferes with normal functions of human senses. It can cause difficulty with breathing and induce seizures besides damage to the tissues and organs.

Through this form of terrorism, it is possible to persuade subjects that their mind is being read; their intellectual property is being plundered and can even motivate suicide or murder. Pulsed Energy Projectiles (PEPs) are another form of weaponry that is used to paralyze a victim with pain.

According to Peter Philips, a scientist from USA, circumstances may soon arrive in which anti-war or human right protestors suddenly feel a burning sensation akin to touching a hot skillet over their entire body. Simultaneously they may hear terrifying nauseating screaming, which while not produced externally, fills their brains with overwhelming disruption. This new invention is dreadful addition to the armamentarium of weapons of abuse and torture. Manifestations of the effects of these occult weapons can mimic mental ill health and add further to the misery of the victims.
    The potential threat from use of biological warfare agents is more devastating as they are not detectable before the attack and can lead the possible victims to a state of constant vigilance and anxiety.”
    Link to the entire article:
    http://www.jpma.org.pk/full_article_text.php?article_id=1837
    See Amin Muhammad’s bio.
    http://www.med.mun.ca/Medicine/Faculty/Muhammad_Amin.aspx
    http://www.icaact.org/articles-canada-psychiatrist-amin-muhammad-on-remote-influencing-technology-and-mental-health.html#.UNe12azhcYJ

Quote    Reply   
    Remove this ad

roccman

Tin Warrior

#231 [url]

Feb 8 10 2:27 AM

sounds like what i currently go through about 3 times a week just before i drop into rem sleep.

this "weaponry" already exists in other dimensions and is currently being used on human subjects...this sounds like a cover story.

Canada Psychiatrist concerned about remote influencing weaponry affecting mental and physical health
    Amin Muhammad Gadit is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry at Memorial University of Newfoundland, Faculty of Medicine. October 2009, he writes a paper with the title “Terrorism and Mental Health: The issue of Psychological Fragility” published in Journal of Pakistan Medical Association. In the paper he talks about psychological long term effects that result from terrorist activities on civilians, including behavioral problems and post-traumatic stress.
    He also notes that with the introduction of remote influencing technology, and the new weapon systems, it might be challenging for a psychiatrist to tell the difference between real mental and physical problems and induced ones, asking one crucial question: Are we prepared for this challenge?

“The matters in terms of violence are advancing with the passage of time that may possibly bring in more serious issues related to both physical as well as mental health.
    Of late, there are reports of a new and dreadful invention of weapons of violence that are called Bio-electromagnetic Weapons. According to the description by an Institute of Science in Society, these weapons operate at the speed of light, can kill, torture and enslave without making physical appearance. It further adds that voices and visions, daydreams and nightmares are the most astonishing manifestations of this weapon system, it is also capable of crippling the human subject by limiting his/her normal range of movement, causing acute pain the equivalent of major organ failure or even death and interferes with normal functions of human senses. It can cause difficulty with breathing and induce seizures besides damage to the tissues and organs.
    Through this form of terrorism, it is possible to persuade subjects that their mind is being read; their intellectual property is being plundered and can even motivate suicide or murder. Pulsed Energy Projectiles (PEPs) are another form of weaponry that is used to paralyze a victim with pain.

According to Peter Philips, a scientist from USA, circumstances may soon arrive in which anti-war or human right protestors suddenly feel a burning sensation akin to touching a hot skillet over their entire body. Simultaneously they may hear terrifying nauseating screaming, which while not produced externally, fills their brains with overwhelming disruption. This new invention is dreadful addition to the armamentarium of weapons of abuse and torture. Manifestations of the effects of these occult weapons can mimic mental ill health and add further to the misery of the victims.
    The potential threat from use of biological warfare agents is more devastating as they are not detectable before the attack and can lead the possible victims to a state of constant vigilance and anxiety.”
    Link to the entire article:
    [url]
    See Amin Muhammad’s bio.
    [url]
    [url]

-emeline

Quote    Reply   

emeline

Silver Monarch

#232 [url]

Feb 8 10 8:25 PM

rocc have you thought of contacting Dr Thomas Campbell about this?

Strange thing is last night I woke up suddenly and something told me "tell rocc to contact Dr Campbell".

He's done so much research in this field so maybe it is worth a try?

https://www.my-big-toe.com/

Or he seems to have a FB page so maybe he can be contacted through there:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Thomas-Campbell/196446500398268?ref=ts&fref=ts

Or probably The Monroe Institute:
    http://www.monroeinstitute.org/

Quote    Reply   

roccman

Tin Warrior

#233 [url]

Feb 9 10 5:39 PM

Thanks em - i visited his site - have not read much at all yet. I am working with phillip goddard's affirmations:

http://www.clarity-of-being.org/index.htm

i think you gave me phillip's link a while ago.

things have gotten a bit more intense for me...no longer do i feel a sensation of a part of my body being de-materialized into another dimension...now the sensation is more of an infusion of evil into my body. i am nearly in deep sleep when my body feels as though it is getting "zapped" by something...i immediately awaken and my body gets cold very cold...i remain in a half awake state as a feeling of dread/terror/evil is infused within my physical body...for the next 30-45 minutes as i attempt to rid myself of this darkness my mind is filled with visions of feces/torn flesh/blood soaked hair/reptilian eyes and scales/organic darkness and ooze...the more i try to focus on "light", love, chi, source...the more intense this kaleidoscope of evil becomes...as if it is a mental distraction from "seeing" source...love...here is a session i had about a month ago...

I had an experience not long ago while sleeping...starting from my feet i felt my body fill will pure evil...as it crept up my body through my legs - up my chest to my throat - i felt my eyes begin to swell at the edges as if this evil were spilling outside of me...i thought to myself - "i am drowning in darkness"...just then my mind seemed to snap open - i closed my eyes and was within a void of turtle shells...my mind was "telling" me to "put in on" as if to shield myself from this evil consuming me...my mind wrapped itself around the shells - within a corner of my mind's eye i could see a sword...more sharp than a razor's edge could ever be...so sharp one could see through the blade...my mind reached for the sword - "i" grasped it...i seemed to turn in my head to face this darkness - with shell donned...and sword firmly in my hand i was ready for what seemed a battle for my soul...i opened my eyes...the evil left my body...i cried...then fell back to sleep.

last infusion session i had i felt my body just before i fell back to sleep...it was soaking/dripping wet to the touch...my wife said i was diaphoretic.

thanks for campbell's link will get to it - nearly done reading Rick Strassman's book "DMT Spirit Molecule"...seems i am not alone with some of these experiences.

rocc have you thought of contacting Dr Thomas Campbell about this?
    Strange thing is last night I woke up suddenly and something told me "tell rocc to contact Dr Campbell".
    He's done so much research in this field so maybe it is worth a try?
    [url]
    Or he seems to have a FB page so maybe he can be contacted through there:
    [url]
    Or probably The Monroe Institute:
    [url]

-emeline

Quote    Reply   

emeline

Silver Monarch

#234 [url]

Feb 9 10 9:33 PM

rocc, have you ever considered whether you might be a TI (targeted individual)?  Do you or did your family have any links with the military at any time?

http://targetedindividualscanada.wordpress.com/

http://osnanaimo.org/

You may be a victim of electromagnetic harassment if:

• You experience burning sensations on your skin or internal organs.
    • You feel pin pricks on various parts of your body.
    • You feel some type of 'energy' moving inside your body.
    • You experience extreme head pains.
    • You feel drop-in-your-tracks fatigue on a regular basis.
    • You continually have difficulty sleeping.
    • You experience forced speech.
    • You experience uncontrolled-by-you movements of limbs or other body parts.
    • You hear the voices of other people inside your mind with no other signs of mental illness

Quote    Reply   

roccman

Tin Warrior

#235 [url]

Feb 10 10 3:40 AM

yes, but not from anything in this dimension.

rocc, have you ever considered whether you might be a TI (targeted individual)?  Do you or did your family have any links with the military at any time?
    [url]

[url]
    You may be a victim of electromagnetic harassment if:
    You experience burning sensations on your skin or internal organs. You feel pin pricks on various parts of your body. You feel some type of 'energy' moving inside your body. You experience extreme head pains. You feel drop-in-your-tracks fatigue on a regular basis. You continually have difficulty sleeping. You experience forced speech. You experience uncontrolled-by-you movements of limbs or other body parts. You hear the voices of other people inside your mind with no other signs of mental illness

-emeline

Quote    Reply   

emeline

Silver Monarch

#240 [url]

Jun 15 10 10:27 AM

Psychotronic and Electromagnetic Weapons: Remote Control of the Human Nervous System

In March 2012 the Russian defense minister Anatoli Serdjukov said:

“The development of weaponry based on new physics principles; direct-energy weapons, geophysical weapons, wave-energy weapons, genetic weapons, psychotronic weapons, etc., is part of the state arms procurement program for 2011-2020,”Voice of Russia

The world media reacted to this hint on the open use of psychotronic weapons by the publication of scientific experiments from the 1960‘s where electromagnetic waves were used to transmit sounds into the human brain. However, most of them avoided saying that since then extensive scientific research has been carried out in this area throughout the world. Only a Colombian newspaper, El Spectador, published an article covering the whole scale of the achievements of this (computerized English translation).

military brain

Britain’s Daily Mail, as another exception, wrote that research in electromagnetic weapons has been secretly carried out in the USA and Russia since the 1950’s and that „previous research has shown that low-frequency waves or beams can affect brain cells, alter psychological states and make it possible to transmit suggestions and commands directly into someone’s thought processes. High doses of microwaves can damage the functioning of internal organs, control behaviour or even drive victims to suicide.”

In 1975, a neuropsychologist Don R. Justesen, the director of  Laboratories of Experimental Neuropsychology at Veterans Administration Hospital in Kansas City, unwittingly leaked National Security Information. He published an article in “American Psychologist” on the influence of microwaves on living creatures’ behavior.

In the article he quoted the results of an experiment described to him by his colleague, Joseph C. Sharp, who was working on Pandora, a secret project of the American Navy.

Don R. Justesen wrote in his article:

“By radiating themselves with these ‘voice modulated’ microwaves, Sharp and Grove were readily able to hear, identify, and distinguish among the 9 words. The sounds heard were not unlike those emitted by persons with artificial larynxes”  (pg. 396).

http://nanobrainimplant.com/2013/04/03/psychotronic-and-electromagnetic-weapons-remote-control-of-the-human-nervous-system/

Quote    Reply   
    Remove this ad
    Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help