Remove this ad

#201 [url]

May 23 08 11:42 AM

Broil, could you make out what was on the back of that guy's sweatshirt?  Weird!

Em, it wasn't impossible for them to know "that" but was still surprising that they would.  Mainly because the 'events' occurred many years ago, although not very far away.  I still doubt it!

I'm from a family that owned a prominent business that became subject to a ginormous legal battle and I was on the "bad" side (ie those who sought and gained control told huge lies about my family that were widely publicized).  The matter was settled and we moved away from that city.  But within 20 years I came to live in a nearby city and sent my children to a private school dominated by town "leaders."  Somehow we became the pariah family even though we donated a lot of time and money and so forth to the school.

I got very paranoid over it, especially when I heard about another parent accusing my child of "being the type to bring a gun to the playground and start mowing our kids down."  My child is an A student who has won numerous citizenship awards and become a teacher favorite since leaving that school.  When I talked to the head of school about some of the abuse my child suffered, she apologized but that was all.

I feel it's possible the business owners still feel threatened, not by me regaining control (impossible) but by the potential of being exposed for lying about us.  I know, it seems stupid!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

broil

Aluminati

#202 [url]

May 23 08 11:33 PM

......Broil, there's lots of weird shennanigans on the Net.  A lot of people claiming to be in professions they are not and claiming expertise or experience in areas in which they obviously have none,  or at least some of their "personalities" make such claims...

-emeline

Yes, one can rarely know for sure unless one meets the person.  But I feel fairly confident that the flamers in that incident were mostly people recruited by my stalkers, no matter what they claim their location or profession is.  For all I know, Eyes and SD might be living across the street from me, or be employed by Interpol.

Broil, could you make out what was on the back of that guy's sweatshirt?  Weird!.....

-tarheel

It looks like a Rorschach Inkblot.  One that I would interpret as seeming vaguely demonic.  Yeah, funny how he turned twice to the side to make sure I saw it. 

The truck and car are still there.  Normally a UHaul is loaded up for a move and driven fairly quickly, so as not to incur more rental fees.  But that's not all ...... a big bright yellow towing truck brought a red SUV and planted it where I could see it from my back window.  I guess they figured they'd save on gas and hiring people if they just parked a lot of red in front and in back of my apartment.

Jesus saves, Buddha empties, Krishna recycles.

Quote    Reply   

emeline

Silver Monarch

#205 [url]

May 24 08 4:18 AM

Thanks tarheel.  I wouldn't say it was beyond the realms of possibility.  What you described puts me in mind of that biblical "spirit of witchcraft" the Bible refers to when what it really means is a spirit of domination, intimidation and manipulation.   I've known a few people with that "spirit" (or spiritual essence, however you wish to think of it) and they're unbelievably vindictive and vengeful.   Definitely the type who will carry grudges for YEARS.  Was there one person who stood out as particularly controlling, domineering, manipulating and egotistical when you fought the case 20 years earlier?   It can be surprisingly subtle but if you were their "enemy" I bet you became aware just how vile they were.

Broil, how many red mountains do you see? devil

And how many red devils? devildevildevil

I thought the guy in the T-shirt was pretty blatant.  He was kind of grinning about it too.  I guess one way you could look at them Broil is as very silly people.    I mean, how silly is it to walk past someone's house and stop and turn a few times so they can see a funny head on your T shirt?   It's kid's stuff.

Smile, breathe and go slowly.’ ~Thich Nhat Hanh

Quote    Reply   

broil

Aluminati

#206 [url]

May 24 08 6:13 AM

It IS silly and childish, Em, that's why it's so strange that older people would be involved, and that they would be so relentlessly pre-occupied for over 5 years, many times per day (and per night when I was travelling in my van).  They're paying good money and using gas money, time, private investigator fees, etc. and there are so many of them!  Or at least it seems like so many, maybe they're swapping wigs or whatever.  The women are pretty much indistinguishable to me, they almost all have their hair tied back and wear sunglasses.

Why SO much time and effort on one unimportant individual?  It's really incomprehensible to me.  None of the possible explanations we've discussed seem very likely to me.  I know that ultimately it must be demonic, involving malevolent entities from another dimension, but still they have to be influencing actual people in some kind of powerful organization.  I may be unimportant on the human societal level, but may have given off sort of quantum flashes in the past due to my dabblings in mysticism, I mean something akin to the blue flashes those reactors in Fukushima were giving off as the corium was undergoing temporary re-criticalities.  So I'm spiritually "important" enough to have attracted those discarnate entities along the way like moths to a flame.

Quote    Reply   

real

Tinsel Tiller

#207 [url]

May 26 08 12:10 AM

Hello all.  I'm a new poster and a longtime lurker to this site.  

While reading this thread, I visited one of the links that another member posted about stalking.  While viewing the site, I noticed the name of a prominent author, Gloria Naylor.  Evidently, the same thing happed to her and she wrote a book about it.  Here's a short interview that she gave about her experiences:   http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=5168026

You're in my prayers.

Quote    Reply   

broil

Aluminati

#208 [url]

May 26 08 1:25 AM

Thanks, real.  I appreciate your prayers, and everyone else's.

Interesting link.  I found this part intriguing .... another person who has no real clue why it's happening. A few years ago I would have also thought it was paranoid schizophrenia.  But I've met several people over the years who were actually diagnosed that way, but somehow seemed too rational in every way to be mentally ill:

...........GORDON: But let me play devil's advocate, Gloria. There are going to be people who are going to say, just based on what you just said, why would the government follow you? What interest would they have? Etcetera, etcetera. Here's a woman who's just simply, underline, paranoid.

Ms. NAYLOR: Well, what I can say to them is this: it's the same thing that happens when a child is abused by a trusted adult. Now, that child will go to some parents and tell them these things. They will be believed by some of the parents. Some of the parents will never believe that Uncle George could be doing these things to their little girl. So, it's either that you're gonna believe me, or you're not going to believe me, and I couldn't worry about that. I worried about it a little bit, Ed, to be truthful with you.

GORDON: Mm-hmm.

Ms. NAYLOR: That people would think, well, she just had a nervous breakdown. But when I really sat and thought about for a long time, I realized I can't worry about what reception this news is going to be received in. I wrote what I felt I had to write, and I'm willing to put my own sanity and my reputation behind it.

GORDON: And why you?

Ms. NAYLOR: I have no idea why me.

GORDON: Mm-hmm.

Ms. NAYLOR: I think I just ran into the wrong people at the wrong time, and like the book shows, what starts from a very innocent dispute with a neighbor cascades and cascades and cascades into a whole production............

Quote    Reply   

broil

Aluminati

#209 [url]

May 26 08 2:29 AM

I actually have had her book in my Amazon shopping cart for quite a while.  Here's one of the reviews, to give a sense of it: 

Acclaimed author Gloria Naylor has returned to the literary world after a seven-year hiatus with a fictionalized memoir detailing her experiences in 1996 after vacationing in St. Helena Island to focus on her writing. After an altercation with her neighbor and requests for her to keep her cats off her property, Gloria sets out some poison that kills one of the neighbor's beloved cats. Unfortunately, her neighbor has a brother who works in the National Security Agency, and she reports Gloria as a drug dealer to get back at her. This starts a chain of events and investigations from not only the local police department and Jewish organizations, but also federal agencies. 

Gloria starts to notice weird things going on around her and her house, to include lots of traffic on her secluded part of the island. She also realizes she's being followed and that someone is entering her house and tapping into her computer. It gets to a point where Gloria can't trust her friends or converse with those online because she's afraid of who's watching her. When she can't take the harassment any longer, she cuts her time on the island short and moves back home to her brownstone in New York. 

Sadly, things do not end and Gloria must find a way to return to the normalcy of her life. While reading 1996, the reader is fully aware that this book is a memoir of sorts as it's written in first person, giving Naylor's actual experiences through this ordeal, in which she's the main character. However, it's also fictionalized in that she obviously doesn't really know what's going on next door, across the street or at the NSA for example. 

It is an intriguing story, reminiscent of conspiracy theory type movies popular in the last few decades. While I can say the story definitely makes you say hmmmmm, some parts of it will make the average reader question the validity of Naylor's allegations while others will merely view it as entertainment only. It is the third-person accounts that I couldn't really follow, coupled with parts of the story which could've been tightened, edited a bit more, and the abrupt ending should've been a bit more conclusive. The characters, with the exception of Naylor, weren't developed as well as I would've liked, but overall, I did enjoy the story. While there are many speculations on what the federal government has the capability to do, and cases and documentation against them, it's a bit unfortunate that these types of allegations are lumped with UFO sightings and alien abductions.

I've probably given the link to David Lawson's book somewhere in this thread, but if not: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0970309252/ref=ox_sc_sfl_title_3?ie=UTF8&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER

Lawson actually infiltrated a stalking group and rode with them.  Here is part of his book paraphrased:

Next, let's look at some of the typical OPERATIONS these groups carry out.  These are
paraphrased from Lawson's books below:
**  Once a target has been selected, that target will be studied to ascertain the target's
21personality type, IQ, and personal history.
**  Targets will be photographed, sometimes openly.
**  Targets are kept under surveillance by large groups, and will always be followed.
However, the stalkers doing the following are rotated, and this makes it difficult for the target
to prove they are being followed.
**  Lawson's “cause” or “terrorist” organized stalking groups do more than just follow targets,
they perform break-ins, damage property, and, says Lawson, have assaulted, sometimes
fatally, some targets.  These stalkers also like to stalk children of a target.
**  Firemen and even some police departments are reported as having a history of supporting
“extremist” groups.  (Lawson consistently blames “extremists” for organized stalking.)
Lawson describes fire department equipment being used as part of stalker convoys.  Lawson
reports the participation of firemen, city workers and utility workers makes the stalkers believe
they are doing great community service instead of committing crimes against innocent
people.
**  Lawson learned that city worker participation sometimes extends as far as tearing up the
road in front of a target's home.  This shows the depth of penetration into legitimate
organizations of these stalkers.
**  Some targets are selected just because they are “convenient,” reports Lawson.  Loners
are good convenience targets, and those with a good network of family support are not.
**  Neighbours of the target are often persuaded to participate.  These neighbours can be
intimidated by threats of harassment, and of damage to homes and vehicles.
Neighbours are plied with appeals to a sense of patriotism (the targets are painted as
criminals and other types of undesirables) or the neighbours can be offered things like drugs,
repairs to their homes, free taxi rides, or even just friendship.  A major benefit to the stalkers
is when they can persuade neighbours to give the stalkers a key to their residence.
**  Lawson reports that targets are kept under surveillance around the clock.  Stalkers
detailed to keep the target under surveillance report the movements of the target by cell
phone or two-way radio.  Some stalkers will patrol the area to watch out for police, and if a
target drives away from home, will begin to “tail” the target.
**  Lawson found that in some locations, keeping a target under surveillance has almost
become a “sport,” and all who know what radio channel the activity is carried out on can
participate.  Some targets have become aware of the radio activity, and reported to Lawson
that they hear a radio bulletin go out as soon as the target turns on their lights in the early
morning.
**  Targets who live in apartments can expect stalkers to move in to several apartments which
adjoin theirs.  Stalkers consider it important that their members have access to all apartments
in all directions from that of the target.  Stalkers also keep the target's vehicle under
surveillance, says Lawson.
**  Stalkers who keep targets under surveillance sometimes set up a system where, for
22example, if the target flushes a toilet, a car horn will honk every time in synchronisim, or
possibly a burst of noise from a power tool or hammering.
** Targets find that there are suddenly large numbers of people coming or going to or from
apartments next to the target, accompanied by rowdiness enough to hold the attention of the
target, but not quite enough for a successful complaint to building management or police.
**  Lawson reports that the stalking groups tell their neighbours that the stalkers are some
sort of citizens' group which “assists the police” and are there to “keep track of” the target for
some legitimate-sounding reason.  Stalkers use props like “case files,” including photos of the
target, to appear legitimate.
**  Stalker will enter the target's home or apartment when the target is away, and they have
lookouts patrolling a “perimeter” around the target's residence to watch for police.  In
apartments specifically, building staff are often co-opted by telling lies about the target.
Building staff may also be intimidated and cooperate through fear of the stalkers.  Pest
control and alarm technicians sometimes provide access to the targets' apartments.

Then there's this, a kind of arty presentation slide show:
http://www.amazon.com/review/R13DK0LVO7XQWN?ie=UTF8&videoPreplay=1

Quote    Reply   

#210 [url]

May 27 08 1:43 AM

, Gloria sets out some poison that kills one of the neighbor's beloved cats.

murder one of my cats and you will scream for a very long time after you die , deserved every shitty thing that happened to her 

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

emeline

Silver Monarch

#211 [url]

May 27 08 2:09 AM

Ha Ches, I thought that too.  You harm one of my cats or dogs and you got yourself a war. devil

Seriously, what kind of horrible person poisons their neighbours cat? 

Quote    Reply   

jeremytruth

Tinsel Tiller

#214 [url]

May 27 08 4:38 PM

"Cause Stalking" is disinformation, even if some of the tactics described are accurate.  The book, promoted by some TI's sites as "proof" of what they're going through, is actually self-published.  Neither the book nor the author are what they seem to be.

http://areyoutargeted.com/2010/10/cause-stalking-hoax/

When you find information that seems to offer you exactly what you want - validation of your personal experiences, official confirmation from the authorities, or vindication - that's when you have to be most alert.  Disinformation spreads because it gives people something they want.  "Cause Stalking", by David A Lawson, gives many TI's who think they are being 'gang stalked' exactly what they want.

Quote    Reply   

emeline

Silver Monarch

#215 [url]

Dec 3 08 8:52 AM

Full disclosure:

I deleted a brief post Broil made in which he embedded a video he took from his house of those he considered to be stalkers.   They "seemed" to be ordinary people going about their business (although Broil saw meaning in their actions and behaviour).

I'm not saying they were or were not stalkers.  I thought some of their behaviour was odd myself.  The fact remains there is no PROOF they are stalkers, therefore I think it is not entirely fair to publicly portray them as such. 

Broil seems to have disappeared now anyway but it's a shame we couldn't have had the video with their faces distorted, however it seems too late to try and arrange that now.

I'd still really like to hear whether Broil is okay.  If anyone does hear anything please let us know.  Thanks.

Quote    Reply   

emeline

Silver Monarch

#216 [url]

Dec 13 08 9:08 PM

http://gangstalking.wordpress.com/2008/12/13/the-us-vs-john-lennon/

The US Government and John Lennon

I was really surprised after watching this movie. I know about the Beatles, and then I knew some things about John and Yoko Ono, but I had no idea about the full extent of his harassment by the US government.
This was a really eye opening movie. During my research into Gang Stalking I realised that John Lennon was just one more person who had complained about some of the things that Gang Stalking targets complain about. Wire taps, harassment, being followed around in public overtly by strangers, but I had no idea how much he was harassed.

I mean you think that he was famous, rich, etc and so he could avoid these problems, but that’s so far from the truth. When you watch this movie, it’s nothing like that, and the movie really humanizes him.
Apparently he became a real anti-war activist during the Vietnam war. That time period is a lot like this one except people protested back then, and we still protest now, but not as much. Music was allowed to have an influence, and now if you read the book “the covert war on rock,” it does not have that same chance that it once did.

He fought to stay in the US for 5 years. Apparently his very simple and innocent anti-war stance upset then president Nixon and he got the political machine in gear against Lennon and sought to destroy him. Like this machine constantly does, it looks for vulnerabilities and came up with an immigration rap. Sounds familiar. They were really trying to kick him out of the country for 5 years of his life. Finally he got fed up and he sued them. His lawyer thought that he didn’t have a chance in hell, but he was able to prove presidential interference in his affairs.

Then the Watergate scandal broke, Nixon resigned, and then him and Yoko and Sean had a semi normal family life, then he was assassinated.

More at link above

Quote    Reply   

emeline

Silver Monarch

#218 [url]

Jul 9 09 11:46 AM

In order to get an overall feel for what is happening to someone who is entered into The Program it might be beneficial to review these MP3 audio's. These podcasts are given by someone who is a targeted individual and accurately describes the possibilities and extent to which the BioAPI is leveraged to create false realities. Keep in mind the guy giving these talks is a shill, he's specifically attempting to cover up the connection between a targeted individual and phase 2 (the BioAPI via Chemtrail nano-fibers). Nonetheless, the audios give a good background on how people are being harassed and demonstrates the spectacular things that can be accomplished when one controls the brain and body like a laptop computer.

For the people doing this, under all circumstances the compartmentalization of information must be maintained by the handler (a handler as reflected in Metopia (2009) and A Scanner Darkly (2006)). For example, when speaking with your friend a handler may quickly jump in and direct-to-speech them and have them say something significant to you, but what your friend says must be in a context of something that could be said anyway in that situation and means nothing to them. This is a general rule and maintains the required false illusion. Same with general harassment, without your dishonor the harassment cannot be detrimental to your life. For example they cannot slash your tires when you need your car desperately to get to a job interview.

You might be wondering, if someone can be controlled like a robot why doesn't a handler just control someone to give the handler all of their money or something? This could happen, but what's the difference between that and robbing them on the street? Nothing. Again, they need your dishonor, they need you to voluntarily out of your own free will do something by creating a conflict for you. Then it's justified by them. After all, you did it. They can then justify their acts by saying "you're doing it to yourself", or thinking to themselves "it's all a fiction so it's ok to hurt these sheep". This of course is pathetic, it's like repeatedly poking a wild animal in a cage which finally bites you - then say "look, the animal is dangerous and we have to put it down".

http://www.dataasylum.com/gangstalking-targeted-individual-information.html

Quote    Reply   

emeline

Silver Monarch

#220 [url]

Jul 19 09 9:49 AM

The Mind Has No Firewall

TIMOTHY L. THOMAS

From Parameters, Spring 1998, pp. 84-92.

"It is completely clear that the state which is first to create such weapons will achieve incomparable superiority." -- Major I. Chernishev, Russian army[1]

The human body, much like a computer, contains myriad data processors. They include, but are not limited to, the chemical-electrical activity of the brain, heart, and peripheral nervous system, the signals sent from the cortex region of the brain to other parts of our body, the tiny hair cells in the inner ear that process auditory signals, and the light-sensitive retina and cornea of the eye that process visual activity.[2] We are on the threshold of an era in which these data processors of the human body may be manipulated or debilitated. Examples of unplanned attacks on the body's data-processing capability are well-documented. Strobe lights have been known to cause epileptic seizures. Not long ago in Japan, children watching television cartoons were subjected to pulsating lights that caused seizures in some and made others very sick.
Defending friendly and targeting adversary data-processing capabilities of the body appears to be an area of weakness in the US approach to information warfare theory, a theory oriented heavily toward systems data-processing and designed to attain information dominance on the battlefield. Or so it would appear from information in the open, unclassified press. This US shortcoming may be a serious one, since the capabilities to alter the data- processing systems of the body already exist. A recent edition ofU.S. News and World Report highlighted several of these "wonder weapons" (acoustics, microwaves, lasers) and noted that scientists are "searching the electromagnetic and sonic spectrums for wavelengths that can affect human behavior."[3] A recent Russian military article offered a slightly different slant to the problem, declaring that "humanity stands on the brink of a psychotronic war" with the mind and body as the focus. That article discussed Russian and international attempts to control the psycho-physical condition of man and his decisionmaking processes by the use of VHF-generators, "noiseless cassettes," and other technologies.
An entirely new arsenal of weapons, based on devices designed to introduce subliminal messages or to alter the body's psychological and data-processing capabilities, might be used to incapacitate individuals. These weapons aim to control or alter the psyche, or to attack the various sensory and data-processing systems of the human organism. In both cases, the goal is to confuse or destroy the signals that normally keep the body in equilibrium.
This article examines energy-based weapons, psychotronic weapons, and other developments designed to alter the ability of the human body to process stimuli. One consequence of this assessment is that the way we commonly use the term "information warfare" falls short when the individual soldier, not his equipment, becomes the target of attack.
Information Warfare Theory and the Data-Processing Element of Humans

http://www.carlisle.army.mil/USAWC/parameters/Articles/98spring/thomas.htm

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help