Remove this ad

emeline

Silver Monarch

#181 [url]

Mar 29 08 12:21 PM

Thanks Jeremy.

It's intriguing to me we once again have this theme of childhood sexual abuse which correlates with the MK-Ultra mind control experiments.

Another thing I can't help but thinking about in relation to this, because this is just how my tinfoily little brain works - is "supposed"  alien abduction.   There ARE those who claim the whole alien abduction phenomenon is some kind of psych-op/mind control experiment, ergo that the aliens and abductions aren't real but the people are "mind controlled" to believe they are real. 

Whatever your thoughts on the "reality" or otherwise of what is happening, many "abductees" certainly report that they believed it began in childhood, that they have a problem with missing time and that they've been sexually abused by the aliens....

There seem to be some similarities there  with targeted individuals - like I say, I personally find that somewhat intriguing.

Smile, breathe and go slowly.’ ~Thich Nhat Hanh

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

jeremytruth

Tinsel Tiller

#182 [url]

Mar 29 08 1:06 PM

There seem to be some similarities there  with targeted individuals - like I say, I personally find that somewhat intriguing.

-emeline

Yep, I wrote that up several months ago.

http://areyoutargeted.com/2010/10/cia-disinformation-targeting/

Basically, mind control victims are hoaxed, and many of them are used to perpetuate those hoaxes.  So you've these alien abduction communities, psychic communities, "gang stalking" communities, etc., that are all really aspects of the same thing, but the victims are herded into camps that fit their belief systems.

Quote    Reply   

emeline

Silver Monarch

#183 [url]

Mar 29 08 9:12 PM

It's as if they're manufacturing alternative "realities".  "Reality" is of course, to an enormous extent, individually perceived, so if you can control and manipulate the perceptions..........you're in effect controlling and manufacturing the "reality".

Which of course raises lots of really BIG questions, the kind of questions some of us have asked all our lives.

And then there's "time" - they can't control "time" can they? That must be frustrating for them. It keeps giving the show away.

Quote    Reply   

emeline

Silver Monarch

#184 [url]

Mar 30 08 3:13 AM

Jeremy, I know this will seem like an odd question, but is it possible people can be targeted without them knowing it?

Maybe they perceive it as "lots of bad luck" or they're "cursed" or get mysterious illnesses or a "run of bad fortune" or they seem to be repeatedly victimized by different people or something like that - but maybe it's actually a "campaign" against them.....they just don't realise it?

Quote    Reply   

jeremytruth

Tinsel Tiller

#185 [url]

Mar 30 08 9:11 AM

Jeremy, I know this will seem like an odd question, but is it possible people can be targeted without them knowing it?Maybe they perceive it as "lots of bad luck" or they're "cursed" or get mysterious illnesses or a "run of bad fortune" or they seem to be repeatedly victimized by different people or something like that - but maybe it's actually a "campaign" against them.....they just don't realise it?

-emeline

Absolutely, and in fact I have someone who's recently dropped by my site saying that he's had two decades of bad luck and vandalism which suddenly turned into "gang stalking" a few months ago.

Another example is the person at in2worlds.net.  She's got a long-running sensitization campaign, sensitizing her to the number 141 - which suddenly took on new meaning when a car pulled up in front of her with the license plate I4I (eye for an eye).  But she doesn't think of herself as 'targeted', she just sees herself as being at the epicenter of extradimensional coincidences or something like that.

In principle, using the mechanisms of targeting, the person getting this treatment could be destroyed financially, or even killed, without ever knowing what happened.

What TI's think of as "gang stalking" is meant to be seen.

Quote    Reply   

broil

Aluminati

#190 [url]

Apr 4 08 10:49 AM

I sent an email with the youtube links a coupla days ago to the police.  So far no response.  Which is what I would expect if they are either convinced I'm a nut, or if there's some sort of investigation that I can't be told about, such as by the FBI.

It was suggested to me one time by someone (who I thought was working with them and seemed unhappy about it) that only the federal govt has the kind of money to blow on this stuff, that would be needed to have several people hired all day long, every day, on both surveillance and harassment.

Jesus saves, Buddha empties, Krishna recycles.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

jeremytruth

Tinsel Tiller

#193 [url]

Apr 22 08 6:27 PM

Godlike Productions: conspiracy dilution site.  Mixes in the legitimate stuff with talk about reptiles, etc, to misdirect people, make anyone talking about the legitimate stuff look crazy, etc.

Raven1: Check out what she has to say about "cause stalking", and then read my coverage of "cause stalking".

http://areyoutargeted.com/2010/10/cause-stalking-hoax/

Cause stalking is a hoax and many are questioning why she's continuing to promote misleading explanations.  I've heard her rationale ("education", "awareness") and I don't buy it.

Quote    Reply   

broil

Aluminati

#194 [url]

Apr 22 08 8:34 PM

[url]

-emeline

Well, this is interesting, I didn't know they have the ability to transmit sound to the mind using microwaves.  It must have been hushed up, I've never heard of it in mainstream pop psy articles, even though it would be of great interest to many people and certainly would sell magazines.   

Quote    Reply   

#195 [url]

Apr 23 08 5:56 AM

Well, this is interesting, I didn't know they have the ability to transmit sound to the mind using microwaves.  It must have been hushed up, I've never heard of it in mainstream pop psy articles, even though it would be of great interest to many people and certainly would sell magazines.

-broil

That's because the CIA has been the main user of the technology..  IIRC, they've recently even publicly admitted to having it..

Quote    Reply   

broil

Aluminati

#198 [url]

May 22 08 7:18 AM

Oh, sorry I didn't see your question until just now.  After I posted on youtube, they stopped bunching up in an obvious way with the red cars.  They're still using them but not in a way that could be recorded and seen as obvious harassment.  They'll run 2-3 of them, often crossing each other in front of me but going in opposite directions.  They generally stop doing things if they notice I have the camcorder.  Yesterday when I went out shopping - without the camcorder - they had two identical looking late model pickup trucks (I think you call them something else over there?) rev up as I stepped outside, and then pulled out simultaneously from the nearest parking lot across the street.  Then when I went around back, there was a red car near my van with 2 people just sitting there, waiting.

Well I didn't want to waste any time playing games with them, so I simply pulled out ..... though I did take the time to point my van at them and swerve away, while honking loudly for a good 10 seconds straight.  It felt good, though it didn't mean anything or help matters.  Blowing off a bit of steam.

I was really upset when I was flamed over at HA for posting the vids, supposedly because it was an intrusion of their privacy for me to document in a public place the harassment that's gone on every day for more than 5 years ....... to me it seemed so unreasonable that I've concluded most or all of the flamers were either recruited by the Stalkers or were with them from the beginning, following me on the internet (which as I posted earlier, I knew they were doing).  But some of them really surprised me.  Kathleen, Limping Wolf flamed me hard and stupidly, even Eyes ..... sheesh.  Huey Lewis started it, but that didn't surprise me because I didn't know him.

I caught Limping Wolf using code on the Japan news thread.  Grumalg was replying to me about something when LW simply posted "Remember Tokyo Bob".  It was so incongruous that I tried checking if it were a code, and started by writing it backwards - immediately got a hit.  boboykot = BO Boycott.  Presumably a simple way of reminding Grumalg to "boycott" me, to not respond to anything I write. 

("limping wolf" may in itself be a mocking name for me ...... a "wolf" or womanizer who limps - my limp was quite pronounced for a coupla years.  As if it were bad for a man to like women!  But that's just speculation).

Quote    Reply   

#199 [url]

May 22 08 11:31 AM

Disclosure: I'm probably up on only 80% of this thread/issue (at best) but I thought the HA thread became a bit odd, too.  The only criticism that made sense to me was that this thread existed so there's no particular reason to start a new thread over there.  But one thing that occurred to me later is that HA does not want any Tin.  I realize that to YOU it is NOT Tin, of course.  I say this having experienced thread-labeling as Tin when the jury was still out.  I did not understand the concern over the "minor" issue at all.

I have experienced a very unprofessional version of this sort of harrassment.  Twice.  In one case there was an obvious "cause" and later a perp confessed their juvenile scheme.  In the other, I can't figure it out.*

(*Edit: the only reason I can think of is "out there" and requires a lot of Tin acceptance in order to be true).

Quote    Reply   

emeline

Silver Monarch

#200 [url]

May 23 08 10:14 AM

Thanks Broil.  Very interesting.

tarheel, was your experience such that you thought, how could they possibly have known THAT?  In other words they seemed to react/respond to something you thought no one else could possibly know and you felt so bewildered by it you doubted yourself?

Re sites being tinfoil free I always find this slightly amusing.  Yes, there's the "whacky stuff" which is very out there, but so much of that which is labelled "tin" these days is simply the truth perceived early by those with open minds.   I think tinfoilers are often the people who figure out the truth before all the sheoples do and are prepared to challenge the official party lines.   That often takes some courage because most people have been conditioned to think of Foilers and Conspiracy Theorists as "crazy people".    And some are but let's be clear, most are not.   Most are anything but crazy.

Broil, there's lots of weird shennanigans on the Net.  A lot of people claiming to be in professions they are not and claiming expertise or experience in areas in which they obviously have none,  or at least some of their "personalities" make such claims...

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help