Remove this ad

broil

Aluminati

Lead

Jan 8 08 8:32 AM

Tags : :

This is a thread about those of you who have experienced stalking, whether by individuals or by groups as in my case.  Group stalking has several names - gang stalking, cause stalking, mobbing (usually by co-workers at the job working to make your life miserable), but most commonly in the past few years Organized Stalking.  Wikipedia has refused to allow several attempts by individuals to have a separate article on Organized Stalking, presumably because of opposition from those who don't want anyone to know how common it is.  From the Missile Thread hijack:

e: Unknown Missile Launch off the coast of LA

#212, by broil, 22 November 2010 10:59 PM

thanks for all the kind words, everyone.  It's not as distressing as it used to be, I'm somewhat hardened to it, and I'm finally beginning to make a little bit of progress toward finding out who they are.  

......A few other thoughts though. Can you start to take photographs of them?  Photographs of their vehicles?Do you have a board there who licences private investigators?   Would you have grounds to lay a complaint about the private investigator you mentioned above?   If nothing else, you may be able to get them to reveal some information.Contact your local politicians? Congressman?  Senator?  Might be worth a shot.If you could identify them maybe you could launch civil lawsuits against them?   I guess money and your health might be major issues there, but thought it wouldn't hurt to throw the idea out.

-emeline

I've been filming them with my brother's decrepit old camcorder, but it doesn't mean much of anything legally.  I have some tapes full of red vehicles.  Back when they were headlighting me, it might have been convincing in a lawsuit if I could have shown them doing that - it's a lot more obvious and dramatic than red vehicles and shirts, which are everywhere anyway.  But after I filmed their PI, they stopped using that tactic.  The camcorder has mostly died, I'm using the telescopic lens to help me try to fix their faces and builds into my mind.

I've put in a complaint to the PI licensing people, but basically they said they couldn't do much about it.  They recommended I tell the police because it did seem to be stalking and harassment as defined by California law, if what I said were accurate.

Since there's at least 20 people taking turns, photos mean little. The only thing that can help me is finding out who they are, and persuading them to tell the police or join me in a lawsuit.  They have to use a lot of people, and surely some of them feel guilty about what they're doing.

.......I will say this, broil, besides all of the advice given, perhaps for your own peace of mind, and to just shock the living hell out of them, perhaps you could laugh about it.  Maybe not inside, but bullies- or whoever these creeps are- tend to just hate being laughed at.  When you see them, cop the attitude of how pathetic they are, and just smirk or give one of those "I-could-give-a-shit" kind of chuckles.  You might not be feeling that inside, but they won't know that.

-mtlouie

I did that early on.  It might have actually backfired, it might have pissed them off enough to keep the whole thing going instead of dying when they found out I hadn't done anything to deserve it.Also, probably quite a lot of them are transients, tourists or whatever passing through town who have red vehicles and were offered a bit of money to be in a certain place at a certain time.  Some of them might not even have known I was the target!  (speculating).  I'm not laughing at them now because it might make them more determined to continue it even after I have ID'd them. 
 jafo  admin - Aluminati Posts:344 Joined:27 October 2010 
quotereply / 

Re: Unknown Missile Launch off the coast of LA

#213, by jafo, 22 November 2010 11:53 PM

As you know, I'm pretty outspoken about the CIA's role in everything. More outspoken than most (and I wish others would be, because they're definitely one of the four horsemen). Kinda scary.

-brother

You just want more people to speak out so as to draw the heat away from yourself.. grin); background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: initial; background-position: initial initial; background-repeat: initial initial; "> 

There are very few problems in life that cannot be solved by the judicious application of high explosives.
 jafo  admin - Aluminati Posts:344 Joined:27 October 2010 
quotereply / 

Re: Unknown Missile Launch off the coast of LA

#214, by jafo, 23 November 2010 12:03 AM

I can't find out where these posts can be moved to another thread but I'll ask JAFO if he knows how we can move posts and try and get this under the "stalking" umbrella.-emeline

No can do, sorry.. I can only move entire threads.. you (or Broil and the others who commented) may want to copy the posts and re-post them in the new thread..

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

broil

Aluminati

#1 [url]

Jan 8 08 8:39 AM

It occurs to me that some of you may have actually been stalkers, if you were totally infatuated with someone who didn't want you around anymore.  Feel free to tell us about whatever compulsions and obsessions drove you to do it.  We won't be judgmental, just want to figure it out as best we can.

Jesus saves, Buddha empties, Krishna recycles.

Quote    Reply   

broil

Aluminati

#2 [url]

Jan 8 08 9:24 AM

Perhaps the most important single book on the matter, though I haven't read it yet: http://www.amazon.com/Cause-Stalking-David-Lawson/dp/0970309252/ref=wl_it_dp_o?ie=UTF8&coliid=I1XG5JFSJCDKJG&colid=1M8VL6K9EPOZK

Editorial Reviews

Product Description

Cause stalking, which is also called gang stalking, is performed by extremist and anti-government groups. Targets include activists, the enemies of politicians and the corporations they work for, whistle blowers, Public Officials, and Doctors who perform abortions. They also select targets of opportunity. These are not enemies of the group, but are selected, based on their vulnerability. Stalking groups can be as large as hundreds of people. Stalking is only part of their activities. Targets are subjected to harassment campaigns, break-ins, staged incidents, street theater, vandalism, etc. Their M.O. is 1.Identify, 2. Vilify, 3. Nullify 4. Destroy. This book is a guide for victims on how to get rid of these people. We have added a chapter on how to run your own PsyOps. Visit CauseStalking.Net.
Here's one review some of the tinfoilers might enjoy: 
 (VA) - See all my reviews
Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: Cause Stalking (Plastic Comb)The book describes the evil tricks of the stalking groups quite accurately. THAT is where the truth in this book ends. The person who calls himself "Lawson" blames these criminal and murderous stalking activities on "extremists" and "anti-government" forces, even on that old canard, the KKK. This burgeoning cancer across the face of America is NOT being done by freelancing extremists. It is being done by our own all-powerful Federal Government, which, through the evil auspices of the Patriot Act, has legitimized criminal activities against US citizens. The Federal Government is sponsoring this stalking. There may be copycat groups, but their main function is to hide the role of the US Government. In the name of protecting America, this burgeoning network has duped thousands of US citizens, soldiers, neighbors, local police and firemen into stripping their fellow US citizens of their human rights. This is the domestic Gestapo that both Presidents Truman and Eisenhower foretold. THIS is why President Truman disbanded the OSS -- tried to, that is. We Americans thought it could not happen here. It has happened. This book not only describes the evil, the book itself is part of the evil.

Quote    Reply   

#3 [url]

Jan 8 08 11:24 PM

It occurs to me that some of you may have actually been stalkers, if you were totally infatuated with someone who didn't want you around anymore.  Feel free to tell us about whatever compulsions and obsessions drove you to do it.  We won't be judgmental, just want to figure it out as best we can.

-broil

I had a few women that I was gaga over when I was younger and had a tendency to be really passionate (as opposed to now where I'm just burnt out), I made a pest out of myself on a few occasions...nothing creepy though.

Quote    Reply   

broil

Aluminati

#7 [url]

Jan 9 08 5:25 AM

I am trying to find out more about this kind of thing.Is this website accurate in it's description?[url]

-pamela

I've read about a third of it just now, and it seems spot on. Yes, it's accurate in that part I read.  I don't know about this though: 

Non-lethal” weapons are available on the internet and through books. See: High-Tech Harassment: How to Get Even with Anybody Anytime for an example of a simple weapon.

See also:Ultrasonic devicesRevenge devicesSonic nauseaWhat do victims experience?

I hope this isn't accurate.  It's hard to say since I've felt sick on a somewhat chronic basis for most of my adult life, so I don't notice much except that in the last few months I've been feeling occasionally nauseous and so sleepy that I will sometimes sleep 16 hours per day.  I think that's a combination of toxins from my previous leg problem and depression from my manic-depression, I don't think it's from weapons.  I'll bet that extreme stress from the stalking is the cause of those physical symptoms in other victims.

But so far, that article is quite accurate.

Quote    Reply   

broil

Aluminati

#9 [url]

Jan 9 08 6:46 AM

This is probably not related, but I did notice that some of the dupes among the zombies were fundamentalists - the PI whom I first overheard recruiting people for his agenda is an assistant youth pastor at a fundamentalist Baptist church in Dunsmuir.

I just came across this, haven't read it, but it looks interesting in terms of a secret Washington DC group of fundy PTB who might possibly be related to a "muscular" (evil) Christian threat to this nation. 

C Street: The Fundamentalist Threat to American Democracy

http://www.amazon.com/Street-Fundamentalist-Threat-American-Democracy/dp/0316091073/ref=sr_1_9?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1290580502&sr=1-9

If anyone has read this, please feel free to start a thread about it!  

Quote    Reply   

dfo

Tin Warrior

#12 [url]

Jan 10 08 7:22 PM

Broil, I am quite near to you.

There is only one way out for you, and that is to instill fear in them.

It often gets worse for awhile.

I wish I had a better solution, but I know of only one, and it involves fear.

Fear must over ride their desire to screw with you.  Everything else and its but a game for them.

PM me if you want, I can relate a couple of cases that were resolved.

Quote    Reply   

emeline

Silver Monarch

#13 [url]

Jan 11 08 1:01 AM

Actually Dennis is fundamentally right.

They're taking the game to you.  They control the game.  They play the game on your turf on their terms.   Stalkers put the victim into a "siege" and defensive mentality and use that to try and control and frighten them.

According to my friend from Quantico the right way to handle stalkers is to take the game to THEM, that is, assuming that is a good option to avail yourself of.

Apparently one of the best ways to get stalkers to back off is to contact their employers and tell their employer that this person is stalking you.  Most employers are less than impressed to be told one of their employees is stalking someone.   Most of them will at least get the employee into the office to ask what is going on.  That puts the STALKER on the defensive - and a lot of them will desist if they decide their job might be under some kind of threat.  You've changed the rules of the game - now THEY are having to go on the defensive on their own turf and they don't like that one little bit.  It's enough to make a lot of them stop stalking you forthwith.

Some other options are informing their spouse or other members of their family when appropriate.  Most of the time the spouse and family are not aware of their activities and, as with the above, again you're changing the rules of the game by taking the game to them, possibly at cost to THEM.  Once they see they no longer have a passive victim, many stalkers are inclined to call the game off.

Smile, breathe and go slowly.’ ~Thich Nhat Hanh

Quote    Reply   

broil

Aluminati

#14 [url]

Jan 11 08 2:04 AM

They're pretty cagey.  First of all, they have me under surveillance by a PI - that means not just telescopes but also telescopic cameras, that can catch me if I beat the crap out of one of them like they deserve.  As for employers - the inner core ARE their employers, they pay the people at the bottom to do this stuff.  When I overheard them trying to recruit my neighbor, I'm sure they weren't just asking him to help for free - no one would do something like that unless they were a totally bored, mean housewife - no, they were offering him pay (which I didn't hear) in addition to the "he rapes little kids" crap that I did hear.

Also, there are several of them working together.  I can't do anything without the others calling the cops - nor can I call the cops, since they'd just leave.

I went to a community Thanksgiving meal today in a nice Mt Shasta park.  I knew they would follow me there, but it's hard for them to have an impact with so many other people wearing red and driving red cars.  But just for shits and grins, I decided to walk through the snow and ice and sit down at an isolated bench overlooking the headwaters of the Sacramento River, just to give thanks in peace and quiet, and also to see if one of them would go out of their way to put some red in front of me, even though there was no road for them to drive a red car back and forth that I would see.

Sure enough, within about 10 minutes a guy comes by dressed in a bright red parka and stands in front of me.  When I start laying into him about being a slanderer and a stalker, he just denied it and claimed he wanted to get some drinking water (the spring is about 30 yards upstream from that point, everyone gets water right at the head because otherwise it will be contaminated by thick, decaying vegetation and silt.)  I didn't make his excursion very pleasant, I stayed with him while he went up to the spring and dunked his little bottle briefly into the water, getting perhaps a tablespoon of it.  All along the way he denied it and acted "simple".  I pointed out that taking money from them was like taking money from the Mafia.  It didn't seem to bother him at all.

I should have tossed him into the frigid waters to make him work for his money, but didn't even think of it at the time.

They don't have any shame or any decency.  The last time I was in a hospital close to death from failed kidneys and a massive infection, they started walking back and forth in front of my hospital room dressed in blood red t-shirts and black pants.  The charge nurse came in to inform me of my visitation rights - I told her there wasn't anyone who knew I was in the hospital, and if someone claimed to be visiting me they were part of a group of people who were stalking and harassing me.  A few minutes later I heard her yelling at someone, "You are not going to wait here just to bother that poor man!  You get out of here now or I will call Security!"  I don't remember what happened after that, I think I passed out.

Oh, I remember something now that may explain a bit about this.  A one time while I was living in Dunsmuir just before all this happened, I read about a Sheriff's Deputy who had asked a teenage girl for a date while he was at their house for something else.  He was immediately suspended from duty pending investigation.  Later he ran to Reno, gambled for a while, and then killed himself later that night.

I think they did the same thing to him, following him and doing the creepy shit, until he killed himself.  I think they developed a taste for blood from that, and took some sort of oath to do the same to me until I killed myself.  The only problem with them doing it to me is that I never asked an underage girl for a date, nor have I molested anyone, child or adult.  It was all based on rumors.  They know better now, but probably it's too much fun for them to stop.

Quote    Reply   

emeline

Silver Monarch

#18 [url]

Jan 11 08 6:52 AM

Did you ever have anything to do with a satanic cult Broil?

http://www.thehiddenevil.com/index.asp

http://www.thehiddenevil.com/satanism.asp

Excerpt:

There is a definite Satanic manifestation within this program which is evident during group stalking, and more generally, by the true sinister nature of the program, which will be abundantly clear to most after careful study. The ongoing life-destroying tactics, accompanied by repeated messages intended to mock targets, are surely acts perpetrated by those who are influenced by evil. McKinney found that there is a striking similarity between the tactics used by this worldwide group and those reported by people who have been stalked after breaking ties with Satanic cults.

Dr. Kilde too, noted that "Satanism" is a common theme used by worldwide Gang Stalking crews. She wrote that group members "get rewarded for their evil actions," which includes Satanic symbolism such as wearing yellow, orange, and black colors.

Targets may be stalked by an unusual amount of red vehicles and citizens dressed in red. These vehicles, which may be red or black, may cut targeted people off on the road, block them in a parking lot, or perform some other tactic to reveal their presence. License plates which include the numbers 666, 696, 616, and variations of these are used. Apparently these plates can be made-to-order directly through the DMV. McKinney wrote of the "use of modified license plates," which "appears to have been acquired through the State DMV channels, thus suggesting government/intelligence agency involvement." Citizens with Satanic apparel such as devil figures on shirts or other clothes may stalk targets.

Smile, breathe and go slowly.’ ~Thich Nhat Hanh

Quote    Reply   

ab

Tin Warrior

#19 [url]

Jan 11 08 8:00 AM

Broil,

I've read all your posts on this matter. Can you tell us right now, right here that you are on the level? I mean this is serious, serious shit man. If your are dead set certain this is happening to you then (I can't believe I'm saying this) I agree with what Dennis is saying. You need to get control of this situation asap and put them on the back foot. 

We'll all help where we can but this is something you HAVE to do yourself. You need to take the fight to them however you can.

Power to the Peoples, man

Quote    Reply   

broil

Aluminati

#20 [url]

Jan 11 08 8:01 AM

The PI needs to feel fear....Overwhelming, rational and irrational fear.Start there...

-dfo

There have been several PIs, only one of which I have managed to ID through good luck - but not with 100% certainty.  I'm in the process of trying to make absolutely certain it's him, I should know within the week.  

Unfortunately, even if he IS definitely one of them and the main one used now, I'm not likely to be able to scare him.  If I can ID him with certainty I'll post a link to his website here.  But suffice it to say for now that he is a handgun instructor with a private firing range.  He was formerly a California State policeman (they're not called "troopers" here).  He owns fully automatic weapons, which he is licensed for.  In addition to teaching handgun use to cops, military, and the general public, he also teaches long range snipering.

He is an assistant youth pastor at a fundy Baptist church.  He lives in a very small town in the middle of huge forests and wildernesses - he lives way up at the end of a dirt road, in a ravine, next to a creek.  I've learned pretty much every hill, clearing, canyon, and lake around his house by using Google Earth ..... just in case I ever need that information.

I've never been attracted to the Dark Side, Emeline, but I've read their point of view and think it's entirely possible that the core members are part of a Satanic or black witch coven (two VERY different things, Satanism is kind of a joking clownish hedonism usually).  I think the ones I deal with are more like Neighborhood watch people and the most easily manipulated and hypnotized members of the community they are working in - which are of course the fundamentalist Christians.  Black witches and other occult groups have long manipulated fundies for their purposes.

The only Satanic symbol I've seen was a license plate HEXCAT that I saw in Santa Cruz, but I only saw her a few times in that one neighborhood (I was sleeping in my van in Santa Cruz, and that's the only place I ever had outright death threats, shooting of .22 pistols nearby, and KKK-style bonfires on nearby lawns.

I get more of a KKK or sometimes Mafia "vibe" than a satanic one, but who knows.

The website looks good at first glance.  Six years ago I would have said it was paranoid nonsense, but now I'm the paranoid ......  

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help