Remove this ad

Lead

Dec 23 07 8:08 PM

Tags : :

So I have not heard this story befor in all the things told about 9/11. I was watching a program on tv in the back ground and over heard it and looked it up ..sure enough this is really bizzaar.

This link is just one I found that told the whole story ..there's others too so don't be all like ..'truther' link blah blah ..check it out. Freshman tells teacher twin towers 'Won't be there next week'

http://elderofziyon.blogspot.com/2010/09/911-conspiracy-evidence-that-truthers.html

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

emeline

Silver Monarch

#2 [url]

Dec 23 07 9:17 PM

Highly suspect story.  The blog belongs to an ElderofZyon? He ridicules all the 9/11 truthers and pushes his belief that Muslims did indeed cause the Towers to come down because of what an Arab-American kid purportedly said in a class?

It begs the obvious question.  If "operatives" (be they good or bad people) want a "mission" to succeed (be that mission good or evil) secrecy is generally paramount.  So why would those who planned 9/11, if they were the Muslims so accused, tell their kids and broadcast their plan far and wide?    It doesn't make any sense.

The story too is full of villification of Muslims. "Lots of them knew but not a SINGLE ONE OF THEM tried to stop it".  Oh those bad, bad people. The Muslims are all so bad! (sarcasm).

What about all the Muslims who died in the Towers?  How come THEY didn't know?  How come no one warned THEM?

This story seems like a blatant beat up on Muslims to me...

Smile, breathe and go slowly.’ ~Thich Nhat Hanh

Quote    Reply   

concernedmomma

Silver Monarch

#3 [url]

Dec 23 07 9:50 PM

Yes Em I agree about the general tone of the story ..However it was one that told the whole thing behind the freshman saying a week earlier to his teacher that the towers would be gone.

The FBI interviewed both the teacher and her student and even the students brother who all said yes thats what happened, thats what was said ..Yet it gets completely swept under the rug. I am just intrested in it from the view point of wow ..that kid fortold this ..what else is that kid fortelling? And his name is not released ..You cannot find any information on what, for all intents and purposes, is a really good seer/prophet.

Well aren't you just a fun little lollipop triple dipped in psycho......

Quote    Reply   

emeline

Silver Monarch

#4 [url]

Dec 23 07 10:01 PM

Momma, oh agreed, but he actually only mentioned the possibility this kid was psychic in passing.  Instead he latched onto this idea a large part of the Muslim community knew, that it was actually "common knowledge" and uses that to cast them in a bad light.

Probably like you, I FIRST wondered too whether the kid had had some sort of psychic vision, or even "feeling" when he looked at the Towers.  I'm sure we actually ALL sometimes look at things and get "funny feelings" about them and maybe sometimes they're kind of vague premonitions.  I wonder if anyone else had strange feelings about 9/11 or the Twin Towers?  It might be worth checking that out.  I might go and google it actually. wink

Quote    Reply   

#5 [url]

Dec 23 07 10:07 PM

I dreamed about it. About the towers.

but about the story, I'm wondering if it is true, what happened to that boy and his brother?
were they deported or sent to Guantanamo?
It sounds like something that's a constructed story to lend credence to the Muslim terrorists did it story.

doomer breaking news now! endofempirenews.blogspot.com/ my outsider art paturner.blogspot.com/

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

emeline

Silver Monarch

#6 [url]

Dec 23 07 10:12 PM

Wow, yeah, they sure did! There’s actually pages of them.

Some really interesting stories about dreams and forebodings on this page:

http://www.boundary.org/bi/premon911.htm
One excerpt:
Newspaper headlines have something to do with a collapse of a building -- a lot of people hurt or injured. I also sense a feeling of panic, people scrambling and perhaps something to do with an aircraft. In summary, standing on top of a building, which is crowded inside with people, tourists, there is a perception of a large object falling -- heading toward the building. It is traveling at a great velocity and is very dense. There is a high-pitched whining sound from the object. I sense the object may cause structural damage as it crashes through the building. All of this takes place sometime in the future." -- a CIA remote viewer in 1986.

The 911 Victims Who Foresaw Their Deaths
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1310994/The-9-11-victims-foresaw-deaths-New-book-claims-victims-premonitions-atrocity.html

Even Sir Michael Caine!
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/film/film-news/8034042/Sir-Michael-Caine-had-premonition-of-911-attack.html

More links:
http://www.darkroastedblend.com/2007/09/september-11-premonitions.html
http://www.zaporacle.com/wp/categories/collectiveunconcious/must-see-premonition-of-twin-towers-destruction/

If you google it a ton of stuff comes up.

Quote    Reply   

concernedmomma

Silver Monarch

#7 [url]

Dec 23 07 10:33 PM

The thing that struck me was that I was watching a documentary on 9/11 earlier ..one I hadn't yet seen and they mentioned this boy ..they don't bother to mention anyone else 'foretelling' the events ..and also that this boy was interviewed by the FBI about it as well. Yet we never hear/heard much about this boy in news ..almost as if he just ...dissapeared. It's rather odd that ..he's never been disclosed upon or openly came out.
I wanted to see if he was around or had been reported to have any more 'foretellings'  Could it have been made up just to get Americans to start going against Muslims? As you can tell from the bent of that story I posted ..it did a rather good job of raising suspicion.

Well aren't you just a fun little lollipop triple dipped in psycho......

Quote    Reply   

emeline

Silver Monarch

#10 [url]

Dec 23 07 11:01 PM

It's interesting to dig around a little on Jonathan Alter, who wrote that story.

Here's one piece on him claiming Alter " really may be responsible for the death of journalism". 

http://www.newser.com/off-the-grid/post/466/who-killed-journalism-jonathan-alter.html

Also on Wikipedia it says this about him:

(Call me cynical but I don't trust anyone who EVER advocated the use of torture). - Em.

In late 2001, in the wake of 9/11, Alter wrote a column backing certain kinds of torture,[3] arguing for the implementation of a psychological torture program in the U.S., as well as having prisoners in American custody shipped oversees to be tortured more severely elsewhere. Alter later regretted the column. "There is one column I'd very much like to have back--a column that to this day makes me freakin' wince at the thought of it. This column was not technically inaccurate, but it was still a mistake--a big mistake--to write it."

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help