Remove this ad

#341 [url]

Mar 26 09 3:04 AM

Limey, thanks for the bio.  Very interesting person, you are.  And very true and honest.

heart

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

emeline

Silver Monarch

#342 [url]

Mar 27 09 2:16 AM

That was a GREAT bio Limey, thank you!  I love your illustrations.  You are indeed talented.

Smile, breathe and go slowly.’ ~Thich Nhat Hanh

Quote    Reply   

#344 [url]

Mar 27 09 1:04 PM

Limey, nice to see you here, I'm recently back here myself. I am also one of those who people just open up to for no apparent reason. Must be an inner circuit which says "will listen empathetically to your story" to those able to see it.  wink

The Great Spirit is everywhere; he hears whatever is in our minds and our hearts, and it is not necessary to speak to Him in a loud voice. - Black Elk, Lakota

Quote    Reply   

#346 [url]

Mar 27 09 3:54 PM

I love you folks. I appreciate the kindness very much.

And priests in black gowns were walking their rounds, And binding with briars my joys and desires. - William Blake

Quote    Reply   

silentcal

Tinsel Tiller

#350 [url]

Sep 9 09 12:55 AM

While I've been an avid reader of the Tinfoil Palace since its inception, I've recently felt the need to step out of the shadows. I'm not much of a poster, I'm afraid, but I'll try to contribute some fin tin on occasion. After all.. it's all tin before it's news ;). 

"Mr. Coolidge, I've made a bet against a fellow who said it was impossible to get more than two words out of you." "You lose."

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

emeline

Silver Monarch

#352 [url]

Sep 9 09 1:50 AM

Hi Cal, great to have you here, welcome along! smile

I like that Lou, I like that!!! "It's all tin before it's news".

Quote    Reply   

ananda59

Tinsel Tiller

#353 [url]

Dec 11 09 3:41 PM

Hi All,
Found this forum after being booted from Godlike Inductions for having a" bad URL," which I could pay to have ignored!  They were a much darker lot I have noticed.
The love reflections from Tin, make me think 'twas for the best.  Anyway, I am a healer (total empath) who specializes in emotional release, a substitute teacher (all grades), an earthbag dome builder and avid researcher since the age of 19....aged 53 now.  Also, a wife and mother of teenaged son, both of whom dismiss my vast information collection. I find this incredibly insulting, and struggle to stay open and loving in spite of it.  Live in a beautiful mountainous area, near Yosemite. CA on 24 jointly owned acres.  Believe in community, and mammals.  Everything else seems subject to disinformation. Can't remember what I did 5 minutes ago, but I can remember some tidbit I read 20 years back, especially if it connects to another interesting piece.   Was raised very Christian, but veered far away after years of research. My family still prays for my return from what they consider to be the dark side!   Crazy for ALL topics that might enlighten us, "save" us, inform us, free us!  Occasionally get bogged down in the whole horrendous mess, but still deep in my soul believe something extraordinary and miraculous will happen.

Quote    Reply   

emeline

Silver Monarch

#354 [url]

Dec 11 09 6:55 PM

Hi Ananda, welcome to the forum. 
smile
It's fabulous to have you along and I look forward to reading more of your posts.

Quote    Reply   

#355 [url]

Dec 11 09 7:39 PM

Oooh, earthbag dome builder!!!  At some point, we'll need to talk!  If I ever build a(nother) house, I can't decide between strawbale, earthbag, cob or timberframed.  I'd love to do some combination of these together with a 'tiny house'... 

Quote    Reply   

ananda59

Tinsel Tiller

#357 [url]

Dec 12 09 10:13 PM

Definitely combine styles.  Our original adobe mixture has become Padobe with the addition of shredded paper.  Way less digging.  Lighter mix, slower drying time, better R value.  We are wishing we had done a smaller structure to start with.  This one is taking forever.

Quote    Reply   

#358 [url]

Jan 9 10 10:07 PM

Hey Everyone! My name is Amrit (Am-Rit)! I just joined today and I'm a person full of energy and love. I joined this website because I was surfing the web and I found an "article" after I put in "Science Hurts nature articles" and it showed me to this site and I read some of the stuff and it was pretty INTERESTING!! I'm from LA California and am 16 years old. I hope I get involved and I'll try to log in and see whats up a lot. I like to hear people's theories on different subjects, and I love to listen to music :)) Well hope y'all have a nice day Thank you!

~ NatureLover2012

~ Be the Change you Wish to see in the World (Gandhi)

Quote    Reply   

#360 [url]

Jan 9 10 10:42 PM

Hello! And thank you, I'm glad to be here! 
I see You post a lot. It was i thing something you posted about science and how it is hurting the world that I read and was interested in, I must say, I agree with it. 

~ Be the Change you Wish to see in the World (Gandhi)

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help