Remove this ad

#281 [url]

Feb 23 08 5:52 PM

Oh, I think Monsters, Inc. is a great analogy to how power is assumed:  make everyone afraid.

On the tinfoilly note of ETs, however, I have to say I've read several "cases" where the people said they got very angry at the ETs, and they (the ETs) were somehow repulsed by the show of such a strong emotion- obviously stronger than fear- and they left. 

Who knows? 

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

prepper

Aluminati

#282 [url]

Feb 23 08 6:27 PM

Who knows? 
The ETs? Well that's not how the show taken explained it. If aliens are real i somehow feel like they would not really be as mean as movies show them to be. The whole experiment thing seems more like what we humans do to others. Which could explain the fear of having it done onto us. Then again lots of people do claim to have been experimented on but i don't know how to relate to that. I just hope that if i ever have a close encounter it will be like the end of close encounters of the third kind. That scene in the house was really scary.

BTW i feel like this is becoming really off topic to this thread.

I also noted that i can edit posts but not quote. And apparently the file uploader is disabled due to bugs in flash. Oh well.

Quote    Reply   

#283 [url]

Feb 23 08 6:45 PM

I always figured ETs were pretty much like us:  some are really nice; some are really not.  Some are psychopaths.  ;)

Re: off topic - well, it's the LATOC way.  I remember a thread that went off-topic on the first response, and I don't think it ever did return.  :D

Quote    Reply   

prepper

Aluminati

#284 [url]

Feb 23 08 8:29 PM

Could be lou, could be. As for thread well i still remember emelines dream thread over at LATOC that went , well places. . I wonder if this http://tinfoilpalace.eamped.com/2010/11/11/im-seriously-spooked/ will be it's successor. But since i have alot to read i might have missed it.

As for thread drift i'm just trying to spare newcomers from what very well turn out to be a 80 page thread about alien morality (or lack there of)  when it should be about newbies presenting themselfs.

Quote    Reply   

emeline

Silver Monarch

#285 [url]

Feb 23 08 9:23 PM

Oh hey Prepper, I remember you very well. smile  It's wonderful to see you here - welcome!

Smile, breathe and go slowly.’ ~Thich Nhat Hanh

Quote    Reply   

amfortas

Tinsel Tiller

#288 [url]

Mar 1 08 12:53 PM

Howdy, all.
It is I.
Ancient computer(98!) finally bit it.(button to turn it on failed.)
Now on a Frankenstein's Monster...parts and pieces from many individuals, amalgamated into a kind of federation of computer guts.
Lost all bookmarks and passwords.
I reckon it's good to hafta start all over, once in a while.

Quote    Reply   

#289 [url]

Mar 1 08 1:31 PM

Hey amfortas, nice to see you here!

The Great Spirit is everywhere; he hears whatever is in our minds and our hearts, and it is not necessary to speak to Him in a loud voice. - Black Elk, Lakota

Quote    Reply   

#297 [url]

Mar 17 08 4:41 AM

Hi, freedom fighters and truthers here joining up.

Pretty decent knowledges about reality, non violent, actually vegetarian types, natural peoples....

Honest though and from New England.

Hello to all. No photo up, shy in that but not shy with honesty, just want to be free and feel it also.

Quote    Reply   

#298 [url]

Mar 17 08 7:49 PM

Hello, I am new on here, using the name "Specific" smile

female, USA, truther

believe in the Republic and stand up for those issues as I think this nation should be what it was supposed to have been and I know what they pulled on all of us or alot of it

I am from the northeast

Quote    Reply   

vixen

Tinsel Tiller

#300 [url]

Apr 29 08 1:12 AM

Hi All!

I've been following along since the LAOTC days, but was always a lurker. I'm female, live in Michigan and (shocker!) have actually loved tin almost all my life.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help