Remove this ad

Doctors appeal for help with mystery of American Navy vet who woke up without any memories of his life convinced he's Swedish (which is all he can speak

Rss     Subscribe     Share     Tweet    

0 Points

emeline

Silver Monarch

Lead

Aug 31 10 5:46 AM

Tags : :

Michael Boatwright was discovered unconscious in a Motel 6 room in February, but when he awoke could not remember anything about himself, recognize even his own reflection, nor how to speak English.Even though his driver's license says he was born in Florida and served in the U.S. Navy from 1971 to 1973, Boatwright has no memory of his life to date and now answers only to Johan and converses in Swedish to doctors with the help of an interpreter.Now, medical professionals in Palm Springs, California have appealed for help in solving the mystery of Boatwright, the only clues to his former life being a duffel bag, five tennis rackets, two cellphones, little cash, old photographs and his identification.Scroll Down for Video
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2363536/Doctors-appeal-help-mystery-Navy-vet-woke-memory-life-thinking-hes-Swedish.html#ixzz2ZBVcjZ21
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

ericreinhardt2003

Silver Monarch

#1 [url]

Aug 31 10 9:39 PM

Looks like he's bucking for Swedish citizenship. The old Swedish-memory loss routine . . . works like a charm every time. ; )

All kidding aside, one VERY BIG clue here in my view is his service in the Navy from 71 to 73. I believe the Navy had some personnel involved in the Montauk Project which was based on Long Island. I would very very interested in seeing where this guy was stationed.

Quote    Reply   

antelopone

Tin Warrior

#2 [url]

Sep 1 10 2:13 PM

If the Swedish supersoldier was married to a high NWO official this sounds like a supersoldier exchange. But questions arise like where are the original soul of this American body and where is the other Swedish body now. It looks like he was captured and returned from China. -- J.E. Ante

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help