Remove this ad

antelopone

Tin Warrior

Lead

Aug 26 10 11:22 PM

Tags : :

I was in college up in the library stacks and decided to see what books were in the esoteric sections.  I picked out one of several books on the shelf of Nostradamus because I had heard of him.  After reading for a half hour I became put off by the author stating Nostradamus died leaving his family relatively poor.  This really outraged me for some unknown reason back then.  I began reading further and other passages made me angry also.  And I started thinking that it did not happen like that at all.  For instance it stated that Nostradamus first family died of the plague and he left to wander for many years to unknown destination in the East.  I kept getting that his first family was poisoned deliberately. 

Over the next few days I finished with the book and I obsessed about its contents as incorrect and unfair.  Until I realized that I was either Nostradamus or someone close to him in a past life that knew the true story.  So over time I remembered more and more of this lifetime until I thought that I must have been him or very close to him.  And then I forgot all about this incident for many years. Later I began again remembering this lifetime when I viewed various TV films on Nostradamus's life.  At first I thought that I must have been the Nostradamus closest family friend who visited him daily in his last years in Salon.  But later I became obsessed with Nostradamus's death.  It stated that he was ill with gout and died predicting the day of his death.  That is when I remembered that I was not the family friend of Nostradamus but actually Nostradamus himself.  Because I remembered that I had been poisoned that night by my friend because he was in love with my wife.  He sought to quicken my passing and death by poisoning me so that he could be with her.  I knew of this shortly very after being poisoned and said nothing because there was really nothing I could do -- I was going to die so I let it happen quickly.  I knew he would be the best friend and companion my wife could possibly have so I said nothing and died.  I could not bring myself to harm this man who had been my most dear family friend and companion in the later years of my life.   I think my wife must have later suspected my friend's treachery and remained faithful to me after my death.  Or perhaps he later confessed his actions to her.  But her words on my tombstone seems to say she knew all in the end.  

My first wife and family were said to have died while I was away fighting the plague in another city.  But I knew soon after I returned home that they died of poisoning and I knew it was most likely my best friend Scalinger the master herbalist who taught me everything he knew.   I arrived in his town and he was by far more well known and famous in Europe than I was from fighting the plague locally in France.  He was the greatest herbalist of his day and quite wealthy with all the right degrees of learning.  I applied what I knew of medicine and became popular with local and regional people, many nobles, and clergy.  But Scalinger was known throughout all of Europe and took me into his house and taught me all he knew.   Through the years I became more popular because of my continued success at treating both the plague and local and regional nobles and clergy.  I was so successful largely due to Scalinger's knowledge of herbs and his extensive gardens of herbs which I purchased and used to heal the people.  But in time we quarreled over Scalinger's main source of income -- assassinations. Scalinger acquired most of his wealth by providing herbs to kill people and sold these to the nobles, clergy, and anyone who could meet his prices.  He became wealthy and very influencial because he also pressured his clients for additional favors or sold information to their competitors for a price.  In this way he played a dangerous game of intrigue.  But I refused to kill for him or administer poisons.  And I also refused to sell poisons to others who naturally assumed I also sold them for a price because I was his friend and confident.

When my fame became too great Scalinger was not able to kill me but he evidently decide to do far worst to me by killing all of my family and send me into exile forever in shame.  My wife's family demanded their daughter's dowry returned after her death since I could not even save her and the children from death.  So I left with little money and traveled east with a shattered heart because I had been betrayed and ruined by my friend and teacher and my beloved family was murdered out of spite for simple pride and fame.

This was a great turning point in my life which later lead to my learning to perfecting the psychic art of divination -- which is simply seeing the future that the collective population of humans, elite, and alien teachers are planning to experience in future years.  Today the art of creative visualization, conscious intentions, and expanded awareness are used by individuals to create their own futures.  So simple divination of the future becomes simply knowing yourself and visualizing and allowing the future you desire to experience now.

I remember today much more of that lifetime.  I remember I was most frightened of the peasants.  The clergy acted slowing and could be reasoned with but the peasants could kill a witch or heretic at the drop of a hat in a single hour without warning.  And since I often studied at night I was thought by the peasants to be doing the devil's work because the night was the time of the devil's domain. I had powerful friends in the clergy and royalty but the mob rule of the peasants I had little sway over.  So I lived much of that lifetime constantly worried of the peasants and their superstitions and violence.

I was poisoned for the first time in that lifetime at the bidding of the King of France whose death I predicted in Centuries.  I was summoned by the Queen to Paris to be consulted about her children and the King.  We became very affectionate and friendly in our weeks of consult in Paris.  (I remember a lifetime I lived with this Queen of France many centuries ago which accounts for our mutual attractions.)   But are unseemly affections got back to the King and he ordered me poisoned.  I was warned by someone that my relationship with the Queen was not pleasing to the King.  So I made plans to leave.  But it was too late as I was already poisoned. I used a large quantity of rose hips to stabilize himself and ordered all I could find locally.  I had audience with the King the next day and so attended but said I felt ill and would be leaving soon.  The King looked surprised to see me alive the next day and bid me farewell.  And so I traveled back to Salon for many days stopping to purchase all the rose hips I could find at every town and village.  And so I survived the first poisoning of this lifeime.

Eventually the King died as predicted and the Queen became regent and the peasants came to fear me more as protected by the monarchy and by my strange powers of divination and so the last years of my life were less worrisome.  The Queen knew I was poisoned by her husband and paid almost nothing for my weeks of consulting with the royalties.  She visited me a few years before my death in Salon.  At that time she paid me 300 gold coins for my past services and made me a royal appointment.  She also left one of her handkerchiefs and some frill lace from her dress that was somehow pulled off during her visit. 

Today I believe there is a way for me to prove of this past life remembrances because I buried the above items where they could be later retrieved by me in a future lifetime.  And if I ever get together enough money to travel to Europe perhaps I will do so and direct the authorities where to dig to find them.  And if this be proven true there is much more treasure far greater than gold that I buried also that could be retrieved.  But perhaps the time is not right for this lifetime.  -- J.E. Ante

Last Edited By: antelopone Aug 26 10 11:48 PM. Edited 5 times

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

ericreinhardt2003

Silver Monarch

#1 [url]

Aug 29 10 11:30 PM

Fascinating material, J.E. Interestingly I just came across a Nostradamus paperback at the library the other day. John Hogue by the way is a Nostradamus expert---see his website for more info.

Quote    Reply   

antelopone

Tin Warrior

#2 [url]

Sep 3 10 6:10 PM

John Hogue was born in Hollywood and gave up a promising singing career to do his current career. I do like a quoted he has on his website. Not sure where it comes from though. -- J.E. Ante

GOLD is the money of the KINGS, SILVER is the money of the GENTLEMEN, BARTER is the money of the PEASANTS, but DEBT is the money of the SLAVES!!!

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help