Remove this ad

concernedmomma

Silver Monarch

Lead

Jan 29 10 4:53 PM

Tags : :

Jeasus wept! Shooter appears dead, not sure if he kiled himself or what.

Teacher shot in the foot, several other injurys. This is breaking news so reports are unclear atm.

This is the same school grades as my own kids. I cannot begin to FATHOM this at all..... These kids are still so young ..so little ..wow.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/12/14/us/connecticut-school-shooting/

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

succussed

Tin Warrior

#5 [url]

Jan 29 10 7:16 PM

This is sickening. I just broke down and cried for these little ones and their families.

They keep reporting on the news that 27 people are dead. That damn famous number 27.   2+7=9

The date:  12/14/12

1+2+1+4+1+2=11

What in the hell is happening? I pray that the Mayans are right and the ascension to a higher energy frequency is coming on the winter solstice. We can't go on like this. I pray this time in history is evil's last gasp.

Quote    Reply   

deusvult

Tin Warrior

#6 [url]

Jan 29 10 7:26 PM

I fear it is going to get worse in the next week.  Whether it is because of actual changes caused by 12/21/2012 or just the fact that people think that 12/21/2012 is TEOTWAWKI, it's going to get worse. 

Quote    Reply   

emeline

Silver Monarch

#9 [url]

Jan 29 10 7:54 PM

Teacher's son, 24, shoots dead TWENTY NINE including 22 children at Connecticut elementary as he and 'second shooter' massacre cowering students in worst school shooting in American history

• The shooter - believed to be 24-years-old from New Jersey - is confirmed dead and body still inside the school
  • A parent of the gunman was found dead at his home in New Jersey
  • One entire classroom is unaccounted for, sources said
  • One teacher said masked gunman started firing out shots from principal's office and then his mom's kindergarten classroom shortly after 9.30am
  • One student said there were bullets whizzing by him in the hallway
  • At least 100 rounds are believed to have been fired
  • Female principal and school psychologist believed to have been targeted

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2248197/Sandy-Hook-elementary-shooting-29-dead-including-22-children-Connecticut-school.html#ixzz2F3eVmGKz
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Smile, breathe and go slowly.’ ~Thich Nhat Hanh

Quote    Reply   

concernedmomma

Silver Monarch

#10 [url]

Jan 29 10 7:55 PM

I've been holding back crying all morning.

Can't wait for my kids to get home from school today.

Those poor poor parents ..we are ONE WEEK from being let off for the holidays.

ONE WEEK away...and none of these kids would even be in school.

I have been holding a chicken all day to keep me calm.

Well aren't you just a fun little lollipop triple dipped in psycho......

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

emeline

Silver Monarch

#11 [url]

Jan 29 10 7:55 PM

At least 29 people are believed to be dead - including 22 children - after a gunman believed to be a teacher's son opened fire today at an elementary school in Connecticut, making it the worst school shooting in U.S. history.

Police were dispatched to Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown after they received reports of shots being fired by a gunman in the principal's office and then a kindergarten classrooms at 9.35am.
Sources have named the gunman as 24-year-old Ryan Lanza whose mother is a teacher at the school.

He is said to have gone from classroom-to-classroom firing at students and teachers with a .223-caliber rifle and specifically targeted his mother's classroom.

His father was found dead at his Hoboken, New Jersey, home around 2pm, according to officials.

Lanza is dead but it is not clear if he shot himself or was brought down by officers.

Scroll down for video

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2248197/Sandy-Hook-elementary-shooting-29-dead-including-22-children-Connecticut-school.html#ixzz2F3ejAb7x
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Quote    Reply   

emeline

Silver Monarch

#12 [url]

Jan 29 10 7:56 PM

'There were screams coming over the intercom... and the children were told to close their eyes': Terrified students recall horrifying scene after gunman opened fire at Connecticut elementary school

• Children huddled in closets and teachers locked classrooms as gunman opened fire at Sandy Hook Elementary School on Friday morning
  • Police told children to close their eyes to avoid seeing gruesome scene
  • Parents recounted seeing bloodied children taken out from school
  • 22 children and seven adults are believed to be dead

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2248285/Sandy-Hook-Elementary-shooting-Terrified-students-recall-horrifying-scene-gunman-opened-fire.html#ixzz2F3ewS9YK

Quote    Reply   

periol

Silver Monarch

#13 [url]

Jan 29 10 8:03 PM

this is such horrid horrid news.

Why is it now all of a sudden that the children are targets for everything?  Afghanistan, Connecticutt...

What's going on 

Quote    Reply   

ericreinhardt2003

Silver Monarch

#14 [url]

Jan 29 10 9:41 PM

Don't be surprised if there was some mind control aspect to this. Will refresh a past Sorcha Faal link dealing with this. Seems a lot of these mass shootings are carried out by young males in their early-late 20's----definite profile may be targetted here.

Quote    Reply   

#15 [url]

Jan 30 10 12:12 AM

It's just heinous.

I'd like to have a rational discussion on gun control.  As they said tonight:everytime one of these things happen, all the gun nuts say it's "too soon" to talk about gun control.  When will it be the right time?

I know all the arguments, but for god's sake this is insanity!

Quote    Reply   

emeline

Silver Monarch

#17 [url]

Jan 30 10 12:34 AM

CM hugggggggssss and much

It's just so damn awful.  Terrible enough when it's adults but seems even more unbearable when it's children.

I've seen a few news stories showing the faces of the kids who managed to get out - it was heartbreaking to see the devastation and fear on their faces.  Poor little kids.

Quote    Reply   

ericreinhardt2003

Silver Monarch

#18 [url]

Jan 30 10 12:58 AM

Given the times we live in, MtLouie, I do believe that SOME teachers should be allowed  to carry concealed weapons at schools. It would give them at least a chance when stuff like this goes down. Either that or have an armed security guard.

That said, was just doing some research on the town of Sandy Hook where this tragedy took place. Some very interesting tidbits, particularly with regard to some of the noteable residents. One is Suzanne Collins, author of The Hunger Games; another is a Civil War Major who was involved with some very interesting archeological stuff in Tennessee. Link is below. Also, Fairfield County where this tragedy occurred also has the most ghost towns out of all the counties in Connecticut.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sandy_Hook,_Connecticut

Quote    Reply   

concernedmomma

Silver Monarch

#19 [url]

Jan 30 10 1:25 AM

I can't understand the whole assault rifle thing.

I have been thinking about the best gun for us to get, with kids for self defense.
What is going to be the best both price wise and use wise.

What would be easiest for the kids to use if something happens "god forbid" that they would need to.

In all my heartfelt, logical, out landish, imagenings it NEVER crossed my mind I would need the "perfect" assault rifle (AK47/15/AR)

I am more of a shotgun kinda girl. You dont need to aim, just point and shoot ..basically you can't miss.

I am ALL FOR BANNING assault type guns. I simply dont see the use for such guns in a civilian setting.

Especially when you look at things like this tragedy today. Still my kids ARE these kids. There but for the grace of whatever go I...

I keep seeing all the presents I have wrapped up under the tree with the lights blinking and I just cannot imagine the hell those poor poor parents are enduring tonight.

Quote    Reply   

concernedmomma

Silver Monarch

#20 [url]

Jan 30 10 1:30 AM

Oh let me just add. I did post on the thread over at GLP about this whole thing, that I feel a lot of lives could have been saved if just a handful of the teachers in the school had training in gun use and there was a centrally located gun for just such a time.

We send our kids to school expecting ..no DEMANDING that teachers keep our kids safe while we are not there to do it and yet we dont give them the TOOLS to do the job properly?

They could all keep a vial of bullets on a keychain and have a gun in a locked cabinet for emergency break glass type deal.

They do with an axe for a fire..

Tho as hubby pointed out, teachers don't fit the 'type" Usually you become a teacher because you want to help...not line up to harm.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help