Remove this ad

periol

Silver Monarch

#21 [url]

Jan 29 10 2:52 AM

Well, the problem isn't fixed, it's just disappeared into deeper pages of the site.  They don't give us many tools to work with here, unfortunately.  I have to go out for a while, but I'll try again later.  If anyone is still having major issues with it, please let me know.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

concernedmomma

Silver Monarch

#22 [url]

Mar 8 10 3:08 PM

New bubbling site spotted near Bayou Corne sinkhole

Office of Emergency Preparedness workers refer to it as the "mother of all bubbles."
The new bubbling site is an estimated 3,000 feet away from residences and camps.

GTFO!

http://www.wafb.com/story/20636420/new-bubbling-site-spotted-near-bayou-corne-sinkhole

Well aren't you just a fun little lollipop triple dipped in psycho......

Quote    Reply   

periol

Silver Monarch

#24 [url]

Apr 7 10 11:33 AM

2 missing, 14 hurt in Kansas City gas explosion

http://edition.cnn.com/2013/02/20/us/missouri-gas-explosion/

It was happy hour at JJ's when the roof blew off the popular Kansas City, Missouri, restaurant.

"When we got to the scene, we had a fully involved restaurant that had patrons, probably several patrons, inside at the time of the incident," said Fire Chief Paul Berardi.

A natural gas explosion leveled the eatery about 6 p.m. CT Tuesday. Two people were missing and 14 were injured.

One man walked out from the rubble with only cuts and scratches, but he couldn't find colleagues who'd been standing next to him when the blast occurred.

"He was very worried about them," said Jill Chadwick, spokeswoman for the University of Kansas Hospital. The patient gave her permission to relay his story but not divulge his name.

"He remembered the smell of gas, the explosion and the roof collapsing," Chadwick said. "He said, 'There was no door for me to walk through.'"

The blast knocked out the front of the building, and he stepped through the gaping hole.

"Early indications are that a contractor doing underground work struck a natural gas line, but the investigation continues," according to the utility, Missouri Gas Energy.

The fire department suspects no "foul play at this time," Berardi said.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help