Remove this ad

antelopone

Tin Warrior

Lead

Aug 18 10 6:08 PM

Tags : : , , ,

The whole basis of the NWO is not just secrecy of the elite but secrecy of all government, business, and military asset which they control with official secrecy oaths.  These oaths are enforced with threats of reduced pay, benefits, loss of job and livelihood, and the threat of death to oneself and others close to you.  This is currently legal practice in the US government and is the basis of the elite power -- this unwarranted behind the scenes actions in secrecy ---  carrried over from wartime.  Public disclosure is the opposite of secrecy in which a nation and world can debate current actions in an open forum and the press.

We are NOT in any kind of real or declared war and so I would call on the US government to void all past and present government, business, and private secrecy oaths by executive order and allow the truth of secret elite business, military, and government actions to come to light.  End a wartime environment of behaviors in favor of a Free Republic of common sense behaviors.  This is the way one man might truly change a nation and the world in one night.  And by doing so free -- all of the people -- from oppressive laws that favor only the 1% elite rich and powerful to oppress the many.  I hope President Barack Obama is that man.  -- J.E. Ante

Last Edited By: antelopone Aug 18 10 8:40 PM. Edited 4 times

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

ericreinhardt2003

Silver Monarch

#1 [url]

Aug 18 10 10:25 PM

Actually we are in a war, or more accurately the "elites" are in a war with other "elites" as well as other ET factions. I share your sentiments J.E. Unfortunately Obama is not that man in my view. To me he is just one big puppet. Talks a nice talk, but his actions, or lack of them speak volumes. Many on the left, including key black leaders are already fed up with him.

Quote    Reply   

antelopone

Tin Warrior

#2 [url]

Aug 20 10 1:20 AM

No man is a puppet. We always have free will. There is no war with aliens except in the minds of men led astray by propaganda of other men. Most men are tricked to fight by the speeches of other men which are false. The individual is the greatest unit of power on Earth. Use it by taking control of your self, your emotions, your thoughts, your actions. Not for the dreams and speeches of others but for your own. -- J.E. Ante

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help